[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gas Station gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

I got a friend who works at a gas station in Detroit. Some sort of crime happens near his place of work almost every other day. He isn't too into guns but he isn't some pussy who is terrified of them. He has a old .30-30 lever action rifle, but I'm thinking he needs something more compact. He is 18, so I'm trying to surprise him with a gift. What gun does /k/ recommend?
>>
>>35167121
mossberg 500 or any reputable fullsize 9mm
>>
>>35167135
You can't buy a pistol until you're 21 here in Michigan
>>
>>35167121
Something he can have on him at ALL times. Im thinking full-size 9mm pistol like >>35167135
said. Idn what the conceal carry/ Open laws are for 18yos though.

Better yet, just buy him that bulletproof glass they line gas stations with in areas with high nigger density.
>>
>>35167121
Does he own the gas station? Because if not he shouldn't bother with anything more than a pistol to defend himself. At best he won't get a medal for protecting the till and at worst he'd get fired for bringing a gun or iced
>>
>>35167135
/thread
>>
>>35167156
oh nm about >>35167163
then.
Get him a 12 gauge shotgun with the birds head handle. Small but packs a wallop
>>
>>35167156
False. You can buy one secondhand if you're under 21.

t. 20 year old michifag with a makarov
>>
>>35167156
he can "buy" it off you if youre over 21, he can buy it off anyone in a private sale with a permit to purchase >>35167179
>>
>>35167135
>Friend is 18
>recommend 9mm pistol

Thanks ATF, this honey sure does taste better when I know my dog is gonna get shot.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (61KB, 550x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
61KB, 550x469px
>>35167121
Serbu 500. Get gud at reloading
>>
>>35167164
>18
>owns a gas station
you give kids these days too much credit
>>
>>35167121
>working unarmed in a gas station
>in Detroit
Tell that nigger to get another job. It's not worth it.
>>
>>35167163
He can't own a pistol yet and he does have bullet proof but if I'll be honest it doesn't look like it could handle anything more than a 9mm. People have been shot at in the past through the glass with "AK-47 style weapons" (something that fired 7.62x39) around the area a few years ago. He keeps the lever gun behind the counter (it's not his, it's owned by the store for all employees to use) and he only has a pocket knife when he is working out in the open behind the station.
>>
>>35167204
it's his uncle who owns the station
>>
>>35167227
Nigha! I said he has a shitty lever action, I want to update his SHIET
>>
>>35167121
Glock 17 or an FNX9, a plastic fantastic that holds a lot of 9mm Luger

>>35167135
The idea is something that isn't a long gun.

>>35167156
You only need to be 18 to own a pistol, it's only when buying a handgun from an FFL you gotta be 21.

>>35167164
Pretty sure the primary concern here is the kid's life, protecting the business is just a bonus, it sucks if he's fired but at least he isn't six feet under.

>>35167171
Don't, stockless shotguns are less than ideal for someone who isn't intimately familiar with their handling.
>>
>>35167192
It can be a gift too.

>>35167197
Stop misusing this meme you fucking mental lightweight, learn the law before spouting bullshit.

>>35167233
>People have been shot at in the past through the glass with "AK-47 style weapons" (something that fired 7.62x39)
That's gonna be gang shit, hardly nobody is gonna haul in a rifle for a gas station or quik-e-mart hit, it's not a bank heist, you take a concealable weapon, you hit the register and GTFO.
With a rifle you'll probably be seen coming and lose the element of surprise, on top of having less free hands.

The guy in the OP pic is a rare exception, he showed up first with some small handgun but the clerk had the balls to laugh him off, he came back a second time with a nugget, probably the only bigger gun he could get.

Point is, shop robbers largely use something they can hide and ideally not have get in their way, he'll get shot with handguns on multiple occasions before someone puts an AK in his face.
>>
>>35167269
It's not maneuverable but a .30-30 will positively ruin a nigga's day.
>>
Gas station clerk here, phone posting from the bathroom of my store. Most places probably have a no firearms policy because of insurance reasons, and if you get robbed, just hand over the money, it's insured. The company I work for is so shitty that I'd even ask the robber if he wants a bag. Convenience store jobs aren't worth dying over, and the relatively small amount they'd get isn't worth killing the clerk over.
>>
>>35167121
You want to give your 18 year old noguns convenience store worker friend a gun to smuggle into work? Does he know you want him to be killed? Pulling a gun in a situation like that is pretty fucking dangerous, especially to some high school kid with no training.
>>
>>35167810
Guns are allowed in the gas station, in fact it's required to be armed in some way (he carries a knife). Having a gun will at least give him some chance. You are using the same logic as some fucking libtard saying that "guns won't save you! might as well not have them at all". And he has had experience with guns (hence the gun mentioned in the original post)
>>
File: Detroit.jpg (100KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit.jpg
100KB, 1024x728px
Dude I work in Detroit, every corner store has glass rated to 9mm (the advertise .45 but i think 9mm is the round that hits bulletproof glass harder and always consider it 9mm). WTF is the store owner doing people shoot eachother over snickers bars around here.
>>
>>35169756
Random gang violence. You must work in downtown.
>>
>>35167179
>t. 20 year old michifag with a makarov

fuck you, now I'm imaging a convenience store clerk pulling out a Makarov on a robber and going AHHHHHHH NUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>35169767
I wish, downtown is nice. Head down Grand River for about 10" so you're just outside of downtown its a god damn warzone.
>>
>>35169725
>Required to be armed

Bullshit. The insurance at the station would never allow them to arm clerks. Your friend will absoloutly be fired if he tries to draw down on a bandito like Bat Masterson.
>>
>>35167121
As an 18 year old he can't carry a pistol legally. He might as well stick with the lever gun.
>>
>>35169820
I am well aware that downtown is wonderful. I was implying that you must work somewhere safe in Detroit. Grand River is too dangerous for you? Really? Are you afraid that you'll get rob by some old couple on their morning jog?
>>
>>35169850
Are you dumb? With all the damn robberies near them of course they would be armed.
>>
>>35169931
>yes, die for the store owners shekels goyim! Your life is worth less than 250 bucks in singles and change!
>>
>>35167135
Why fullsize? A baby glock is easier to carry and conceal.
>>
>>35170495
Niggers here will kill you for no reason at all. Stop falling into this liberal bullshit that they will ONLY take your money and then feed their family, church, and Africa
>>
>>35169874
>what is open carry
>>
File: mossberg 500 mariner cruiser.jpg (14KB, 540x174px) Image search: [Google]
mossberg 500 mariner cruiser.jpg
14KB, 540x174px
>>35167121

Mossberg 500 cruiser or Henry Mares Leg 44 magnum.
>>
File: reddawnconcealcarryobrez.jpg (55KB, 1022x336px) Image search: [Google]
reddawnconcealcarryobrez.jpg
55KB, 1022x336px
>>35167121

Obrez mother fucker
>>
>>35169874
On property his uncle owns? I bet he can.
>>
File: GIT OUT.jpg (363KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
GIT OUT.jpg
363KB, 550x413px
here take this 10 minutes of work and add it to your collection

I EVEN KEPT "COMPUTEROO"

wouldnt let me save it as png im too fucking lazy to convert it
>>
>>35171271
Illegal in Detroit.

>>35170723
If you aren't hired as armed security and you pull a gun at work you will get fired and treated as a criminal. The company doesn't want the liability of you trying to play Ranbo.
>>
>>35167803
how expensive is that insurance?
>>
>>35169756
>but i think 9mm is the round that hits bulletproof glass harder
.45ACP has a heavier bullet so it'd probably do better against a surface like glass.

>>35167200
>hey, 18 year old in Detroit who needs a gun for defense, you should get this clumsy to use rangetoy that requires NFA paperwork for ownership

Was there some high profile event I missed? I feel there are more underageb&s than usual recently.

>>35171709
Another COD kid.

>>35172890
What part of "his uncle owns the store and wants the kid to be armed" do you not understan?
>>
>>35172947

Doesn't matter who owns the place. Insurance won't allow a teenage clerk to be armed. The uncle will either fire him or lose the place if the kid ever touches iron at the store.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.