[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw missed calling in life to be a tier 1 operator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1496347412027.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496347412027.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
Tfw missed calling in life to be a tier 1 operator
>>
>born to late to chart the oceans
>born to late to chart the wilderness
>born to early to chart the stars

Dem feels... this period of humanity sucks. At least maybe I'll see a nuclear holocaust.
>>
>>35167130
Born just in time to shit post
>>
File: JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP.jpg (74KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTFUCKMYSHITUP.jpg
74KB, 580x386px
>Tfw born with aphonia and can't speak
>Tfw can't do anything involving military, law enforcement or firearms in general short of running away to warzone where they probably still wouldn't take me
>Tfw wasn't born in a better time
>>
>>35167130
Born at just the right time for the American Civil War v2 Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>35167103
What's the prime age for joining and becoming an operator?
>>
>>35167266
Speak up I can't hear you
>>
>>35167463
16 in UK
>>
>>35167463
Join straight outta hike skool guy. Make it to thw 75th Ranger Regt, deploy, come back, get a tab, deploy 2 more times, become TL, deploy twice, become SL, stay SL for 2 years, try out for CAG, make it, start over as new fish.
>>
>>35167502
>>35167505
So 23 is too old?
>>
>>35167103
Operators are admirable, but there are better things you could be doing. Don't feel bad, go start a business or something.
>>
File: 1424131908266.gif (779KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
1424131908266.gif
779KB, 400x211px
>>35167103
>tfw I still have the choice
>not sure if I want it

idk, I get the appeal and all but I dont want a career in the military and it seems like you cant just go be an operatuh for like 4-8 years and call it quits
>>
File: hopegone.jpg (113KB, 772x933px) Image search: [Google]
hopegone.jpg
113KB, 772x933px
>took anti depressants
>put in mental hospital for depression when 16
>never will be able to apply for Navy Seal operator
My life dream was snatched away because of a rough patch in life, now I'm forced to live with the fact that I'll never even be able to live with applying to BUD/S
I would rather fail BUD/S then live with this feeling
>>
>>35167734
>now im forced to live with the fact that I'll never even be able to live with applying to BUD/S
Now I'm forced to live with the fact that I'll never even be able to apply for BUD/S ******
>>
>>35167130
>born in time to see cell phones go from something nobody has to a replacement for computers for most people

My grandpa still talks about listening to the radio, before everyone had a TV. Imagine the stories we'll be telling our grandkids. We also get to experience Cold War II: Korean Boogaloo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.