[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 24 hours to prepare before this man starts tracking you down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: pat.jpg (82KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
82KB, 479x720px
How do you prepare?. How fucked are you?.
>>
>>35167013
>How do you prepare?
Kill Pat first? Does he already know that in 24 hours he must begin tracking me, or will he be ignorant until the 24 hours is up.
>>
>>35167013

Shoot him dead before the 24 hours start and go home?
>>
>>35167013

Navy seals, green berets, Delta, etc are still human.

They get their shit kicked out of them by skinny malnutritioned twink arabs once in a while. Even little nigger kids with AKs.

Since he's coming after you, and I'm assuming he doesn't know that you know... You can easily hide in a tree and pop him when he's clearing your premises
>>
>>35167050

Meant before the 24 hours is up.
>>
So its kinda odd, Shrek's Q&A vids get shitton of questions about Pat and he always ignores them. Almost implying that he really doesn't like the guy despite two of them serving in the unit at the same time.
>>
>>35167013
Long sight lines. Approaches devoid of cover or concealment. Rifle. water. Diapers. snacks.
>>
File: newbuild.png (1MB, 1364x608px) Image search: [Google]
newbuild.png
1MB, 1364x608px
>>35167013
>play tf2 for 20 hours
>go to store and get snacks
>2 hours left
>walk to russian embassy down the street
>hang out in embassy, let guards take care of him
>>
>>35167013
Go inna desert. Assuming he even knows where I live, if I leave the house he isn't gonna know where I went. Just go camp inna desert during the night and hang around somewhere in the next town over during the day.
>>
File: 20111221boxtrap.jpg (17KB, 300x285px) Image search: [Google]
20111221boxtrap.jpg
17KB, 300x285px
Replace carrot with IPA and pussy half his age
>>
>>35167013
one-man L-shaped ambush
>>
>guy lands in UK
>bobby asks for his spoon license
>operator fumbling trying to find his ID card
>bobby sees his concealed carry
>operator gets beat up with a nightstick
>read it on the newspaper 24 hours later
>>
>>35167013
Barricade myself in a fully stocked concrete bunker with only a single entrance.
He is still human and even Delta Assaulters wont clear a house themselves. Best he could do is pick a corner and hope Im in it.
>>
>>35167232
You still have to come out sometime. And when you do. He will be waiting there. Lets not forget about air. He can clog up any air holes with concrete.
>>
>>35167232
Apparently room clearing with a single guy is a big no-no in Delta. Two guys in extreme situations, 3 guys absolute minimum. 4 or 5 stack ideal.

Read today in Brad Taylor's book.
>>
>>35167320
Then its not a very good bunker is it?
>>
>>35167325
Its because you can't cover all corners yourself so alone you are ALWAYS leaving yourself seriously exposed to some degree. It honestly blows my mind how those dudes survive kicking in doors at ALL. I'd love to see a bunch of average joes vs Assaulters both given simuniton rifles and the joes barricaded into a shoothouse
>>
>>35167013
>find out where he lives
>diddle his wife while he's out looking for you.
>>
>>35167526
>diddle his wife while he's out looking for you.
This is the only true answer worth pursing.
>>
File: 1476760409557.jpg (65KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1476760409557.jpg
65KB, 1024x684px
>>35167536
>pursing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.