[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I order and be in possession of a Roni prior to starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1035.png (208KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.png
208KB, 750x1334px
Can I order and be in possession of a Roni prior to starting the process of turning my Glock into an SBR? Obviously keeping both separate in my house.
>>
>>35166970
need to keep one or the other at a friends house till the stamp is approved in the ever unlikely scenario the ATF or local police department have any excuse to inspect your house.

Otherwise you're likely to spend about 10 years in federal pound you in the ass prison and lose all rights to ever own a firearm unless you can afford the lawyer to petition the government upon release for your rights back...
>>
File: mechtek.png (296KB, 2000x564px) Image search: [Google]
mechtek.png
296KB, 2000x564px
>>35166970
>>
Constructive Intent
>>
>>35167132
That's what I figured. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>35166970
Just get the pistol version of the Roni and dont worry about that ATF bullshit
>>
>>35167132
not if you also have an airsoft glock. you can always claim you got the roni to play airsoft with. i know a few guys who do just that.
>>
>>35167116
How the fuck did I not come across this.
>>
>>35167214
idk, could even store it in a nondescript wall poster tube, not a nfa item either
>>
>>35167214
>>35167238
http://mechtechsys.com/
>>
>>35167248
Huh pretty neat. I wonder if that works with a polymer80 frame also.
>>
OP here. Liking the mechtec. I heard there are some legal issues with conceal carrying your glock in original form once converting it to an SBR. And shouldering an arm brace is sketchy too.
>>
File: Would you like to know more.jpg (58KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Would you like to know more.jpg
58KB, 640x512px
>>35167405
it should in theory since the dimensions are the same
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.