[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FAG/ FAMAS GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: OH YA LOOKY A PRETTY GUN.jpg (20KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
OH YA LOOKY A PRETTY GUN.jpg
20KB, 640x390px
Welcum TO THE 3th FAMAS GENERAL

I AM CAPTAIN FAMY I AM IN CHARGE OF THIS FAMAS GEN

POST FAMAS TRAINING VIDEOS

FAMAS NEWS

FAMAS GREEN TEXTS

>b me
>famas
>see AR sucky
>BEAT HIM IN THE
>Win fight
>HE IS THE SURRENDER NOW
>>
File: vss.jpg (388KB, 1280x1309px) Image search: [Google]
vss.jpg
388KB, 1280x1309px
>>35166466
orange tips reporting in
>>
>>35166466
This is the best general ever
>>
>>35168230
At least it's better than /arg/.
>>
>>35166466
>be me
>own glorious FAMAS named Jean-Pierre
>replace bipod with plastic frog legs
>blow cigarette smoke in chamber
>use the oil from cheese to grease FAMAS
>always carry baguette as a peace offering for my eventual surrender
>>
File: FUG.jpg (30KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.jpg
30KB, 400x395px
>>35166496
BENIS :DDDDD
>>
>>35168299
I shit you not, the last FAMAS I bought for Airshit came with a pack of menthol cigarettes. They came stored secretly in the pistol grip.
>>
>>35166466
>3th
Thirth.
>>
Serious question: is it possible to get a semi-auto version of this thing in the US?
>>
>>35169118
Just century arms brought about 200 over but good luck finding one for sale.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (37KB, 1024x361px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
37KB, 1024x361px
Is this FAMAS?
>>
hello. i ma new to famas. what is good famas? thank you.
>>
>>35169118
They come up for sale once in a while. One was on gb back in may. It was pretty mint but it went for just over $20k
>>
OP is Faggot
>>
>the rifles going out of service will be destroyed
>>no company will buy the machining like PTR
It's not fair
>>
>>35169941
no thats a tavor
>>
>>35169118
>buy a quality airshit replica
>buy some .223 bullpup
>cannibalize the internals
>gunsmithing miracle from god
>???
>Profit
I always think about doing it but probably don't have the tooling and definitely not the experience (yet).
If I do eventually pull it off, I'd do the same with the L85, and Howa Types 89 and 64.
>>
File: 1504848895069.jpg (110KB, 592x887px) Image search: [Google]
1504848895069.jpg
110KB, 592x887px
naw
>>
>>35170051
Any idea if they're selling it?
And how much they might want?
And if it could be retooled into something not-shitty?
>>
>>35166466
Ian
Is this you?
>>
File: le honhonhon loadout.png (3MB, 1301x2177px) Image search: [Google]
le honhonhon loadout.png
3MB, 1301x2177px
REEEEEEEE NO ONE GAVE MY OC A (you) ON THE NOW ARCHIVED LOADOUT THREAD
YES IT'S TOPIC-RELATED. IT'S PRETTY /FAG/ AND GOT A FAMAS IN IT.

>>35166496
IS THAT A FEMME ASS ?
>>
>>35170051
>>35172158
The machines have been sold mostly to local St Etienne civilian armorers between 1997 and 2001. The decision to close the MAS was taken in 1994 after the 20000 or so Famas G2 for the french navy (and some small batches for exports) were built from 1992 to 1994. In 1997 workers were gradually dismissed or fired. In 2001 the remnant infrastructures were destroyed or transformed.
GIAT (now Nexter) kept lots of spare parts for a few years to ensure the military would not run out, but these are becoming extremely rare. Nowadays rebuilding a Famas F1 firing pin costs 300 euros. Rebuilding/fixing a magazine costs 100 euros. Source : previous french army chief of staff.

>Any idea if they're selling it?
they won't. even demilled ones considering the strong antigun policy in Europe nowadays.
>And how much they might want?
probably a lot of money for the machining, almost impossible to reconstitute the whole chain since you should buyback them from many different small shops, these were good machines even if quite old.
>And if it could be retooled into something not-shitty?
probably not.

Anyway the famas design is in out of patent for quite a few years now. Since it's public anyone can build one without legal repercussions.
Strangely enough it didn't happen. Hmmm, really makes me think.

Pics related, some of the few Famas G2E and short barreled G2E "commando". "E" stands for "export", it was a cheaper version without night vision iron sights and other features.
Giat did not sell a lot of these, despite creating a whole line of assault rifles based on the G2, including a "picatiny" version which served as a basis for the new handguard of the Famas Valorisé and Félin.
>>
>>35168299
>sit around bored in Mali shooting at literally nothing for days and get in trouble and do pt in 45C
Estrange was the best job I ever had
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.