[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good gun for my truck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Is this a good gun for my truck?
>>
File: 1505171935573.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1505171935573.gif
3MB, 220x242px
>he has a truck gun
>>
File: 1503450051099.gif (4MB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1503450051099.gif
4MB, 640x359px
>>35164890
>laughing at truck guns
>>
>>35164939

truck guns only make sense if you live out in the middle of nowhere, if you live in the city the only thing your TRUKK GUN is gonna do is get stolen.
>>
>>35164841
>still falling for the truckgun meme

What kinda truck you drive OP, so I can be on the lookout to jack that shit?
>>
>>35164959
I thought that was the point. You put a piece of shit gun in your car that you don't care about. I payed 48 bucks for this thing lmao
>>
>>35165007

but why not just CC a decent handgun? tf is a single-barrel shotgun going to do for you that a pistol cant other than incredibly spurr-of-the-moment duck hunting
>>
>>35165007

Why have a piece of shit gun in your truck? Do you think a 48 dollar trash rifle is gonna save your life? Get your CCW, carry a decent weapon, and stop trying to act like rednecks on youtube.
>>
File: 8.jpg (29KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
29KB, 600x505px
>>35164841
>truck gun
>>
File: image.png (714KB, 1080x1237px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
714KB, 1080x1237px
Whats a good truck for my gun?
>>
>>35165007
ya but if stolen you've just put a gun into the hands of a basketball american. It needs to be locked up or inside the seat, something they wont take/notice while car hopping.

Here's why truck guns are a meme and how to not be a meme idiot. Most people refer to truck guns as AR/AK pistol, pistol caliber carbines with folding stocks, short shotguns, etc. etc.

Thats where u fucked up. Theres two realistic tactical situations where you need a different gun.

1. Your CC pistol is out of service/not present due to malfunction or idiocy
2. Your CC pistol is out of service/not present due to malfunction or idiocy

So what do you need in that situation? A backup pistol. In 99% of self defense situations all you need is a pistol. If your pistol is fucked/gone then you need to be able to reach somewhere convenient and grab a second pistol. This also leaves you with a back up gun that is easily concealable/transportable etc.

In the retarded as fuck unlikely as fuck situation where you need to increase your firepower, why the FUCK would you increase it to you a pap m92 ak pistol? Why the FUCK is that a truck gun. You are putting down a perfectly fine CC pistol, getting out of your fucking truck or at least digging in the back seat, and pulling out this little bitch??? No, if you need to increase firepower you better not fuck around. No half measures. You better pull out a battle rifle or semi-auto shotgun at the minimum. I mean, its a fucking TRUCK GUN T R U C K ?!?!? You only have room for a fucking baby ass useless gun in your truck????
>>
>>35165108
There is other acceptable truck guns. Mainly special purpose. Say a long range gun if you live on the prarie. Maybe a 45-70 if you live in the woods. Basically special use guns for rural people. Maybe a flare gun if you get in an emergency.

The only other acceptable truck gun really is just a 590 or a semi-auto of your choice. You got your slugs, your buck, your birdshot, your bean-bags, your frangible, your flares/d-breath. Pretty much a swiss army gun that is way more justifiable than some other shit meme gun to keep in your truck.

To recap: acceptable truck guns

1. A backup pistol
2. A special use gun (varmint control, snake gun, long range, hunting etc.)
3. A shotgun

BONUS ROUND

AK pistols, SMG wannabe guns, those are not truck guns, they are P A S S E N G E R G U N S. If you are gonna be a tacticool memelord than those guns make sense for one reason, arming the passenger, they have 2 free hands and need the freedom of movement of the short barrel/stock.
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (105KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
105KB, 1024x914px
>>35165108
Im going to go get a truck gun now just because of this post, probably a AK Drako pistol just to spite you

thanks
>>
File: truck gun wins again.png (261KB, 579x293px) Image search: [Google]
truck gun wins again.png
261KB, 579x293px
>truck guns are a meme
>let me tell you about the benefits of carrying a weapon strapped to your body at all times
CC is a meme for cucks who can't open carry, most of you are fat neckbeards and noguns who've never been in a lead exchange. Carrying around your sig/glock/beretta while grocery shopping doesn't make you an operator. You're so worried about jamal breaking into your vehicle, while totally failing to acknowledge how useless you and your CC would be against a pack of violent basketball americans. Not even to mention how you can't effectively CC/draw while sitting down in a vehicle. The point of a truck gun is to have a weapon readily accessible: it baffles me how /k/ can use a hypothetical scenario of theft as an argument against a SHTF hypothetical scenario of defending your life.
>>
If I ever have the bad luck to find myself in a situation where I need to shoot again, I pray to god I don't have to rely on a handgun. But in any case, the weapon doesn't matter nearly as much as the shooter. Carry what you feel you need to: just get good with it.
>>
>>35165250
Wow anon, you must feel pretty tough in your little white town of 300 where nobody will harass you for open carrrying.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.