[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game warden/atf/police stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 45

File: n-FEAR-628x314.jpg (34KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-FEAR-628x314.jpg
34KB, 628x314px
>be me
>catch a truck on my game cam on some of my friends property
>put a no trespassing sign up
>truck still driving through
>make and put road spikes down
>it was the game wardens truck

Any stories of clashes with authorities? Original or not post em
>>
Not a big issue where we are. Private land is game warden free and we are a mile hike into the woods
>>
>>35164113
few questions,
are there state laws prohibiting spikes where you did this?
did you put up a severe tire damage sign?
what did the game warden say?
>>
>>35164113
What the fuck was a game warden doing on private land?

I've never hunted anything bigger than a squirrel so idk hunting laws but wtf there's no way that's legal.
>>
>>35164287
Not that i know of
No
Looked pissed on the pics but never heard anything about , was honestly expecting to get in trouble
I did put that there will be consequences for trespassing
>>
>>35164305
Yep, unfortunately it is legal. That's why everybody hates wardens
>>
>>35164113
>be about 12
>hunting dove with my cousin in TX on my ranch
>he is about 17, has 12 gauge wingmaster pump
>I have a 20 gauge break-barrel single shot
>get a few birds each during a couple hours of hunting
>suddenly, man in khaki comes crashing through the mesquite
>Nearest road is 1/2 mile away
>game warden demands to see our licenses, asks to see a contract for our "lease"
>explain it's my family's private ranch
>asks to see our birds
>starts popping the heads off of all our birds "in case they're still alive"
>covers himself in dove blood
>tells me that even when my shotgun is unloaded and shouldered, it is the law to have the action opened.
>tells us to re-take the hunter safety course to get a better understanding of the law
>crashes back through the mesquite covered in blood and dove feathers

Never had another encounter with a warden ever again.
>>
>>35164348
You sure that was a warden and not some homeless nutjob?
>>
>>35164329
Fucking how? Is the land zoned/permitted specifically as hunting ground or something?

Now I'm mad.
>>
>>35164348
What in the world
>>
>>35164382
Oh we all are anon, we all are. Look it it's outrageous, they'll sneak to your property and wait till it's the EXACT TIME that you have to get out of your stand and if your even close to your stand they'll get ya. They'll also go around looking for dope, put a bucket upside down on your property and if it's turned over there's been a game warden there
>>
>>35164404
Fucking Christ, how have I never heard of this?

I hope those assholes are getting shot "by accident" left and right. I know they probably aren't, but Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to private property laws in this country?
>>
>>35164404
We fixed that problem by installing gates at the entrances to our lease
>>
>>35164411
Yeah it's nuts. like
>>35164427 said, get a gate
>>
>>35164427

My bro did that once, still didn't stop the fucker.
>>
>thanks to North Woods Law there are places full of degenerates I've actually been to on TV for all to see

thanks game wardens
>>
>>35164445
I don't even own property yet, this is just ridiculous.

If I didn't think they'd fuck it up, I'd almost be on board with that crazy idea I keep seeing here about trying to restart Rhodesia.
>>
>>35164360
He had the uniform, hat, and badge.

Maybe he was having a bad day?
>>
>>35164113
Never heard anything about game wardens before, what's their deal? Are they just a meme I'm unaware of or are they an actual thing?
>>
>>35164600
Nature nazis
>>
Weirdly enough I've never had issues with game wardens, they've all been pretty cool whenever I would run into them in the high desert.
>>
>>35164329
Depends on the state, but in NH fish and game can do a lot of things that regular PD would need a warrant for.
>>
>>35164113
>family pheasant hunting trip
>one brother lives out of state now
>other never got the license cuz lol
>me and the old man are the only ones with licenses
>wrap up for the day
>each of us bagged one bird except pops
>game warden comes thru
Shit.jpg
>starts chatting us up
>brother turns around multiple times revealing his empty license pouch pinned to the back of his jacket
>had his fucking 870 loaded sitting on the back of the truck on a main road
>game warden starts talking about the 2 guys he busted for not having licenses
>State can legally confiscate your guns until you pay a yuge fine if caught hunting without a license.
>after this stares at us
>ok well y'all have a good day
>gets in his truck and looks at my bothers
>you guys should probably scidadle soon.
>drives off
>>
>>35164455
"Meanwhile, in Arrostook County, off Highway 3, just down Maple Street on the left a ways, about 400 yards past the old stone wall, the Wardens see a hunter in a spot where the hunter claims to reliably get deer all the time."

I do enjoy that show, though, particularly since we stole it from you. Lold hard at the crazy bitch the other night who was screaming at the 100% legal turkey hunters. Psycho bitch called in a false complaint, really.
>>
>>35164600
If you're ever lost in the woods, in the middle of nowhere, no way out, no phone, no supplies, no nothing, fashion some fishing gear out of your shoelaces and some sticks. Catch one more fish than the bag limit, and a game warden'll pop right out of the bushes.
>>
>>35164635
Oh, ok. Animal Control "Officers" (ACOs) here can do that as well.

Heard this one from a friend:
>Small time farmer making ends meet, 20ish cows with some grazing land, maybe 15 acres off in the woods.
>Local (female, 60ish) ACO has a hardon for the farmer ever since she had to get some stray cows off the road (not clear whose they were)
>All is well for a few years after that until the ACO starts marking the drive down the 3 mile access road to reach his property.
>ACO starts making unscheduled "inspections" of his property when he's not there.
>eventually ACO finds a sick cow and cites him for animal cruelty for leaving it "exposed to the elements" without shelter
Please note, this is the Northeast, but it's not fucking north Maine.
>Farmer blows her off, and she goes away for the day. Two days later, a subordinate of the ACO shows up, leaves, and then comes back with the ACO and 3 cops and a vet.
>The vet euthanizes the sick cow under the ACO's orders to "limit suffering" while the cops keep the farmer back.
>He's formally charged with animal cruelty and has to go to court.
>They did all this without warrants
>The vet the farmer retained (who said to not euthanize the sick cow, as it could recover and was pregnant, the hope was inducing labor might save at least the calf ) quit the second he heard the ACO's name mentioned.
>Case has been in legal limbo for the past 5 or so years.
>If he gets convicted of cruelty, state law prohibits him from owning animals for a bunch of years, meaning he'd have to sell his cows and property, or even forfeit them to the state.
>Even if he beats the rap, the ACO likely won't get in any trouble and will just keep finding bullshit to harass and fine him for.

Makes me upset even remembering this, everything's so fucked.
>>
>>35164880
Ok now I'm mad
>>
>>35164880
Sounds like it's time for someone to have a "hunting accident".
>>
>>35164113
>Meeting friend ice fishing
>Him and his dad are already set up
>Small pond, 300'x500', 6' deep, but plenty of black crappie
>Have to walk down trail to get there
>Get to parking area, see Fun & Games truck parked next to buddy's pickup
>Lol, call him to let him know I'm here
>"Nick, only you could attract a game warden in a residential area in Nashua"
>"Wait, what!?"
Warden was just hiding in the bushes, watching through binoculars, waiting for them to commit a violation. They never did, so once the cop realized they knew he was there, he went out to check their licenses.
>>
>>35164666
>Oh no this is not his gun
You are flexible as a brick dummy.
>>
>be me, a year or so ago, senior in college
>out camping with a bunch of friends in a park
>copious amounts of drinking, but we always clean up and don't do anything incredibly stupid
>have a bonfire, roasting smores
>near midnight, see headlights coming towards us
>not expecting anyone to show up this late
>federal parks and wildlife officer or some other kind of lawman besides standard police shows up
>we all gather around campfire as he walks up
>he coulda fucked us for providing minors with alcohol, minors in possession, there was a fire ban at the time apparently
>we each get a $50 citation for camping illegally
>apparently you can camp in the park, but not in the spot we were at
>sign saying no camping in this area had fallen down

Went better than expected.

>be me a few weeks ago
>big party in the canals behind where I live
>kayak out there, meet friends who take boats out there
>live music, copious amounts of drinking
>drink from like 10am to 6pm
>pretty hungry, decide to start paddling back
>definitely pretty drunk, but not drunk enough to do anything dumb
>but definitely drunk enough to fall out of kayak when reaching behind for my cooler with beer
>fall out, roll kayak over
>the one police boat patrolling the whole area just happens to be behind me
>the pull up alongside me as I struggle to flip kayak (~100lbs, water too deep to stand)
>ask if I need help
>I'm pretty stubborn, so say no, I got it
>meanwhile my stuff is floating away
>how about we give you a ride home
>o-ok...
>they life my kayak into police boat and take me the remaining 200ft or so
>could literally see my house from where I had flipped
>pretty embarrassing but the cops were pretty chill

So far, my experience with the law has been pretty decent. Both times I coulda been screwed, but being respectful paid off I guess
>>
>>35164880
She sounds like perfect fertilizer for the garden.
>>
>>35164924
>>35165153

Threats aside, how exactly DO game wardens avoid getting murdered every single day? Do they have GPS trackers on their person? I imagine they have to on their vehicles
>>
>>35164329

Game wardens tend to be try-hard, power-tripping cock-monglers even more than your average cop.
>>
>>35165269
Because they're the sort of folk that're excellent at one single thing in their life: Fucking with fundamentally decent people they know ain't going to murder them. It's the kind of low cunning the stupid and insipid are blessed with. They wouldn't act like that towards Cletus Sisterfucker and Joe "Ram rammer" Cowrape. Especially not out on their lonesome.
>>
One more story related to alcohol and watercraft shenanigans
>be me, out on the canals where I live
>myself and 2 other guys, 1 girl
>it's like 2am, in my roommates boat
>just driving around drinking
>it's getting pretty late, decide to head back
>on our way back, see lights behind us
>no wake zone, but this boat is booking it
>as they get closer, they turn on a spotlight and shine it at us
>it's Border Patrol
>all 4 of us are officers inna navy, in flight school
>all of us our white
>myself and the 2 other guys had stereotypical haircuts

They pulled up alongside us, and told us to have a nice night. I like to imagine the disappointment they had when they spot a trashy old boat at 2am, only to see 4 white people.
>>
>>35165371
"They know ain't going to murder them"
Hehe yeah.
>>
>>35164113
I hope this thread is still up after a bit. I have a good one to tell
>>
File: 1503867812163.jpg (144KB, 744x767px) Image search: [Google]
1503867812163.jpg
144KB, 744x767px
My uncle is a game warden for the state of Pa. He always brags about fucking people over and getting away with more than the normal hunter can. He has a sick ass Ar10 that he built and has the seal of the state laser engraved on the side. I asked him where he had it done and said it was illegal for me to do and if he caught anyone with a gun like his in the woods he would take it.

Everytime I see him I basically call him a dick and say he is the reason I would never hunt in Pa. I live in Fl. And hunt hogs all the time in a gated and fenced property. He always says how he would love to bust my balls for hunting with an AK or shotgun. I just mention how we dont have any laws pertaining to hogs and he would be pretty quick to get ventilated.

He truely is the game warden epitome. He is a complete asshole and because of him I never want to deal with a warden in my life. I at least get the satisfaction of knowing he has a fat wife who has completely pansified his 2 sons.
>>
>>35165269
They come well armed, at least the non dogshit ones in MN drive f-150s with at least an AR+shotgun in the rack. If shit gets heated, leave and come back with more armed wardens, hotheads with a point to prove wind up dead.
http://www.startribune.com/in-cold-blood-70-years-ago-three-minnesota-wardens-gunned-down/98671814/
>>
>>35165423
We'll be waiting anon, I'd like to hear it
>>
>>35164113
>Be me, innalakecabin MN, USA
>Chillin on porch with Dad, smoking my pipe
>See one of the resort boats speeding around the lake
>They're speed too close to a bunch of boats, mostly fisherman
>When they finally slow down I begin to hear another distant propeller
>Game Warden swoops down outta the sky in his pontoon plane
>"Pulls over" the resort boat and gives them a citation
>See them get forced to release a fish from their livewell too
>Kek to myself as the warden revs up his plane and flies away
I fucking hate the resort tourists, no damn respect for the lake, animals or people.
>>
>>35165432
Had to glance twice, i read dogs not hogs
>>
File: 1499654488048.gif (132KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499654488048.gif
132KB, 480x270px
>>35165510
>>
>>35164348
>Never had another encounter with a warden ever again

In 1000 years, after civilization has collapsed, will those who remain look back and misunderstand our game warden stories the same way we look back on Skinwalkers and Wendigos?
>>
File: That fucking cat.jpg (38KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
That fucking cat.jpg
38KB, 565x600px
>>35165527
>yfw skinwalkers and wendigos are just game wardens
>>
>>35165432
Holy fuck. Chloe's hardcore.
>>
>>35165432
> Then she got heartworms.
>>
>>35165599
>warndingos
>>
>>35165432
Your uncle is a massive faggot. If he gets killed post about it here please.
>>
>>35165703
Oh believe me, there will be celebration.
>>
>>35165721
So, is he a lefty, a fudd, or just a massive cock? What's his hangup on hunting with salty weapons?
>>
>spent the night with grandpa 15 yrs ago
>private land
>gated fence
>game warden pulls up and starts slinking through his property
>grandpa loads his shotgun
>casually walks over to the car
>puts the barrel of the shotgun in the warden's face
>grandma yells for him not to shoot that guy
>warden is a young guy and face was white as a sheet
>grandpa tells the warden that he is trespassing, and to never come back on his property unless he has a warrant or he has a good fucking reason.
>warden is saying 'yes sir' after every sentence my grandfather says
>game warden leaves and never hear anything else about it
such is life in Appalachia
>>
>be me
>around 13 years old
>live on a farm in south central pennsylvania
>love to hunt all the time, and I'm quite good at it
>one evening during deer season my older brother and I go out to see if we can bag ourselves some deer
>still early in the season so basically we were in the "if its brown, put it down" hunting mode
>decide to set up in a tree that I had used during bow season
>my brother sits in a tree deeper into the woods
>sit for a bit, but i know that the deer will come
>the deer always come
>after a short bit i look along the treeline and see a large doe
>hereitgoes
>lift trusty Ruger .270 and fire at the deer
>150 grains of fury shot from a young boy hit her with the same amount of gusto Chris brown nailed rihanna with
>she flips over backwards and lays still
>climb down from tree and let my brother know that i got one
>he brings the truck over and we hoist her in the bed
>"anon you know that stand you were in is a bowhunting stand, its almost inside the safetyzone of that rich neigborhood over yonder
>what
>ohshit
>take the doe back to the house and butcher her
>The next evening i do the same, but not to kill, only to provide scouting information to my brother
>he gets a small doe and we leave
>hes not really the best at hunting
>and he never learned to properly gut a deer, so he doesnt gut it at the site of the kill, he just takes it home
>expects someone to teach him how
>the responsibility falls to me, his younger brother
>whatever
>take the truck and the deer out to the middle of a field far enough from the house
>leave the truck running so we could use the headlights as our lightsource
>start to gut the deer just in time to see a pickup crest the hill we were on with his highbeems shining bright
>>
>>35165876
>yougotapurdymouthboy.jpg
>who the fuck are you? and why are you on my farm?
>its the game warden
>hello officer
>his partner gets out and immediately gets in the cab of our truck because he can see our truck gun on the seat
>isntthatagainsttheconstitution
>get pissed and approach the cab wondering what in the fuck he thinks hes doing
>the game warden screams at us that you never approach an officer that way
>stew silently
>he asks us if we were the hunters that violated the safety zone over in suchandsuch area
>what?
>apparently the stand i was hunting in the night previously was only 130 yards away from the rich development, 150 yards is the safezone
>turns out one of the homeowners there saw a someone in orange kill a deer and then called them
>20 yards and id have been ok
>i had no idea that bowhunting safety zones were that much different from rifle safetyzones
>also in the meantime, the guys partner starts looking over my brothers furry beast on the ground
>"excuse me where is this animals tag? its not in its ear"
>look at my brother, he didnt even bring his doe tag
>mfw we both lost our hunting licenses for a year
Really im not even mad, the only part that makes me slightly pissed is the fact that the game warden decided it was ok to search our truck because he saw a damned shotgun in the window
Turns out the game warden has alot more power than a police officer in some areas of the law
>>
>>35165887
It's insane that if you don't instantly tag it they will jump on you so hard
>>
>>35165975
Yeah, they'll fuck you without a second thought.
Another thing that used to annoy me was how we had to always have our license on our backs, although they changed that and now we can carry them in our wallets
>>
>>35165975
Diffanon; I understand the reason for that one. Otherwise, who's to say you were ever going to tag it at all? It becomes very hard very fast to enforce if they don't require you to tag right off.

>>35165887
That sucks. It does sound like he caught you fair and square, tho. You live and learn.
>>
>>35166015
Just kill them anon not hard your in the middle of the forest who the fuck is going to find out
>>
>go in deep woods
>my house needs so wood so i pick some
>neighbor reports me
>hefty fine
>continue piling wood for the winter.
>>
>>35164491
Or a really good day
>>
File: dda.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dda.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35165599
>>35165681
>skinwardens
>>
>>35164113
Do it then when they get stuck ask wtf they are doing there.
>>
File: whatyougondofaggot.png (168KB, 386x291px) Image search: [Google]
whatyougondofaggot.png
168KB, 386x291px
>>35166036
Yeah he got me. I was little and didn't think things through, it was a good lesson.
>>35166038
the game warden who taught my hunter safety course was shot by someone with the same thought process, whats a shame is that he was the only nice game warden in the area and now the others are even worse than before
>>
File: smile_alucard_by_nemesis_eris.png (142KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
smile_alucard_by_nemesis_eris.png
142KB, 600x480px
>>35164614
holy shit
>>
>>35164427
Gates haven't kept the game warden off of my family's property out in rural SC.
>>
File: 1455283961250.gif (2MB, 200x182px) Image search: [Google]
1455283961250.gif
2MB, 200x182px
>>35164113
>shooting in mountains where you aren't supposed to shoot with my friend and his dad
>we're just sitting around now talking about stuff with the guns around
>in the distance from where we drove in, I spot a white truck
>ask them, "you guys see that truck up there?"
>all three of us realize it's a ranger
>toss all the guns in the back of the van and sit back down
>just comes up and asks us what we're doing, tell him we're just sitting and talking
>asked if we were shooting guns, obviously told him no
>didn't even bother searching us
>told us to have a good day, turned around and went up towards the other people up on the mountain behind us
>>
File: 1445714898029.gif (214KB, 274x249px) Image search: [Google]
1445714898029.gif
214KB, 274x249px
>game wardens trespassing and harassing you on your own land
Is it not legal to shoot these fucking people and bury them?
>>
>>35164666

Sounds like he thought you guys were cool and cut you a stern break
>>
>>35166255
It's not legal but it happens pretty often.

For guys that are charged with policing a bunch of anti-social hillbillies with guns they're not as accommodating as you'd imagine.
If my entire job was to write tickets for someone with the motivation and means to kill me and leave no trace I'd be a lot nicer/less shitty.
>>
>>35165035

Always be respectful, even if they're dicks.

>Being able to paddle down to a park to party and camp with friends from

I'm pretty fuckin jelly, anon. What state?
>>
>>35166082
Yabi only shoot the bad ones who try and write you up for nothing
>>
File: 1424824654234.gif (565KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1424824654234.gif
565KB, 246x205px
>>35166275
Holy fuck I'm mad
>>
>>35166331
They can even go through your freezer.

They often times go to processing stores and look through all of the fresh kills to find violations.
>>
>>35166337
What the fuck is this shit?

Did I somehow wake up this morning in the Soviet Union or something?
>>
>>35166398
No, just our omnipotent government giving wildlife and parks bullshit power, making everything fucking shit to deal with
>that spot where you used to shoot and off road in for over 30 years?
>yeah it's a preservation now :^)
>>
>>35166398
It's pretty common knowledge among normal gun owners senpai.

>Normal gun owners meaning actual hunters and not the tacti-cool $4000 AR 5.11 pants and velco hat guys that have never shot their weapon at a living thing.

It's a multigenerational issue that gun owners have been bitching about forever.
>>
>>35166275
Ive been hunting a couple times with my dad (not a hunter really desu) but the family farm is down in bumfuck SE Kentucky and Ive heard a few stories from my grandpa about IRS agents and game wardens going missing back in the early 1900s on family property (theirs or more distance cousins).
>>
During Obama's govt shutdown the local games wardens in the Bitteroot were telling locals that you can't go hunting on Uncle Sam's land any more. The locals pointed out that the Feds were only supposed to MANAGE the land, and that the shutdown did not cancel hunting season, and that there were plenty of families that relied on hunting season to fill their freezers (five anterless deer + an elk or two is a year's supply for most folks), and if they tried any Nazi bullshit on the Orange Army there would be gunfights and many hidden graves.

Sauce: my dad lives in Hamilton. Nobody got shot, but it was very tense and quite a few people were buffaloed into not hunting that year and there's still a lot of bad blood.
>>
>>35166291
The first story was when I was in college in Mississippi. Second story took place in Texas.
>>
>>35165510
I read nogs
>>
File: rustled.jpg (79KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rustled.jpg
79KB, 500x375px
>>35164880
>>
Had a few interactions with game wardens in Alaska. They were cool just checked my fishing license and let me go. I heard enough horror stories to know not to do anything without a license up there. They're like fucking ninjas.

Haven't run into any in Texas. Still have a license just in case. The area I hunt is backwoods as fuck. A dude in the area chased a game warden off his land because he was tesspassing at night and about to shoot the guys dog for barking at him. He never came back after that.
>>
>>35164880
We have a relatively busy road that runs through the middle of our farm and our barnyard is quite close to the road. occasionally we'll have people call animal control. One time someone called because they said they could see our steers bones. Another time they called because a cow decided to give birth next to the road and they felt that they were supposed to do that inside the barn. I have no love for those people
>>
This hapoened to my fudd uncle

>uncle fudd is driving up to wv from nc for thanksgiving
>him, wife and kiddo in truck
>gets off main highway and starts up the backroads
>sees a big 10 point buck
>pulls truck off and stops
>exits vehicle wuth a .44 magnum with a scope
>fires a shot at the deer
>hmm nothing. No response. No hit. I dunno
>proceeds to fire the rest of his rounds at it
>begins reloading to fire anither 6 shots at it
>wife and kid are crying
>trying to tell him to stop but ue dont listen
>2 atvs and a jeep Cherokee pull up on him
>guns drawn and all that
>arrest him for shooting a robo deer, out of season, non permitted firearm, illegal discharge of firearm to roadway,etc etc
>takes $2,500 to bail him out on thanksgiving
>they impounded his truck and that was another $600 to get out
>a few months of kangaroo court and they give him $5k in fines but drop the felony charges for poaching and all the go along charges from his record
>still owes a lawyer $2k as well
>ate his entire tax return but he avoided jail and a record
>>
>>35166706
Your uncle isn't the brightest I take it?
>>
>>35166706
I've been told some of the decoys are actually game wardens in fur suits.
>>
>>35166706
Robodeer decoy is just low-hanging fruit they use to catch retards for revenue generation. Your uncle fudd is a classic example of a top-shelf retard.
>>
>>35165432
>I'm a dumb spic who believes in machisimo.jpg
Also, kill your uncle.
>>
>>35165792
In PA up until recently you couldn't hunt with semi auto rifles. They just OK'd hunting coyotes and other smaller shit with them
>>
>>35166056
your neighbor sounds like a fag
>>
File: 1494195735319.png (232KB, 511x296px) Image search: [Google]
1494195735319.png
232KB, 511x296px
>be me
>At my ex gfs house hungover as fuck from the night before
>She's out running an errand while I am lying in bed wishing the sun would fuck off already
>Hear someone in the backyard say "it looks like the house is empty."
>Mfw we caught someone obviously casing the place the previous weekend
>Get out of bed to investigate
>Consider getting my ccw out of the nightstand
>Don't because "it hasn't gotten that far yet"
>I realize this sounds retarded
>Hear someone walking along the side of the house
>By the time I get to the window, they're gone, but the back door to the garage is open
>Oh fuck
>About to go back to the bedroom to get the gun
>Door from the garage into the house pops open
>Mfw it's a cop
>Someone called saying there were people squatting in the house.
>I was only wearing boxers
>It was super uncomfortable for everyone
>The cop made a bunch of excuses to leave really fast
It's probably for the best that I didn't go for the gun.
>>
>>35166943
They didn't call a utility company to see if the house was still paying for power and water or something first?

Was the cops name Officer Retard? What the fuck.
>>
>>35166975
To be fair, she had just moved in, so the house looked somewhat empty at that point. We had a talk about locking doors once she got back. Also her neighbors are a mix of annoying old people, tweakers, and soccer mom's that cone off the street when their disgusting crotchspawn are playing.
>>
>>35166943
You must look like a gypsy anon.
>>
>>35167024
I look vaguely middle eastern at most. I'm pretty sure the neighbor that called has dementia or something, because her landlord started getting calls about "strange people" too. That person was her sister.
>>
>>35166706
Is that entrapment?
>>
>>35167077
No. If you're willing to shoot a fake deer out of season from the side of the road you're willing to do it to a real one.
>>
>>35167077

it'd be entrapment if it was deer season
>>
>>35165298
>try-hard, power-tripping cock-monglers
>cops not being the epitome of this

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>35167131
I agree with the other guy, game wardens can power trip more, because they have even more power.
>>
>>35166727
That would be dangerous work, what with /k/s history of loving deer.
>>
>>35167354
I remember the greentext :^)
>>
>>35167354
in the old days we used to take brides as war trophies
the closest some of us get to war is hunting
and we still want our trophies
>>
>>35167354
I need some fluid samples.
>>
>>35166337
Where are the statutes for the royal secret Chuck Norris Texas Game warden home residence/curtilage freezer searches?
>>
>>35167511
No clue.
I know it happens in Missouri all the time, it was even in our local Newspaper. (Macomb area)
>>
>>35166478
>F&G cop: "Gubbermint's shut down, hunting season is cancled folks!"
>Hunters in my State: "Fuck off Twig Pig. Whether we have a big crab harvest this year or not is up to you."
>F&G cop butthurt, but silent.
>Hunters go about their business.
>>
>>35166676
AK F&G really are ninjas. OTOH, 90% of them are /out/bros who don't fuck with people unless they're actually being douchecanoes. the other 10%....well, bad things happen in the bush, and after the wolves and the foxes and the bears get done with a body, who can tell how it died?
>>
>>35164360
Who do you think they hire?
>>
>>35165487
that doesn't matter, they're going to get shot by someone who thinks they're trespassing; it's not about getting into a firefight.
>>
>>35164348
Lol what the hell
>>
>>35166414
you means fudds, I'm not a fucking fudd
>>
>>35166999
>soccer mom's that cone off the street when their disgusting crotchspawn are playing.
If it's a public street I'd make it a point to get in my car and drive through their road cones every time I saw that shit.
>>
This thread makes me want to do stupid things if I ever met one
>>
>>35167573
Forensics,
>>
>>35164228
Wtf do you live in the Amazon rainforest?
>>
>>35167573
I remember after I left ak I saw some of the wildlife troopers on that stupid show. Fucker was up on a hill prob 1000yds away watching some dude snag fish. Teleported behinded him and issued a citation.
>>
File: IMG_1396.jpg (71KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1396.jpg
71KB, 500x281px
>>35167884
Good luck digging evidence out of bear shit. If you wanna make someone disappear, alaska is the perfect place to do it.
>>
>>35167884
but what if you alternate between fmj and hollowpoint/softpoint ammo?
>>
>>35166827
What even is the ruling on this? i thought you could hunt deer too now? I havent hunted in years and i live in south PA
>>
>>35167736
That's my gut instinct, but one police run in is enough for 2017
>>
>walking with friend back to hotel drunk after a night out in a big city
>all of a sudden SKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT cop car screeches up to the sidewalk by us
>cops get out guns drawn with the GET ON THE GROUND LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS STOP RESISTING bullshit
>friend had just pissed in an alley right by some mall cop, I was thinking "this seems a bit excessive"
>out of nowhere a million more cops come up
>a bunch of them rush me and slam me into the store window, cuff me, I take a weak billy club whack to my knee at some point
>too drunk to process what is going on, every time I ask what the problem is they tell me to shut the fuck up
>empty my pockets and they keep talking about whether or not I had keys on me, which I didn't
>it was also cold and I was shaking and one asked me why I was so nervous
>gee I don't know officer
>finally they uncuff me and laughingly tell me how I fit the EXACT description of a suspect of a nearby crime, which turned out to be "white male, 6'2-6'4 wearing a red t shirt and made some comment like "see how easy that is? you help us out and we help you out"
>yeah y'all did me a real solid right there
>send us on our way
I looked at some crime reports and there was a carjacking pretty near where this happened, and they kept talking about keys, so I assume that's what I was detained for. But god damn that seems like a flimsy description to do that to someone for. My friend said they kept trying to get him to flip on me, and he's such a dumbass I'm surprised he didn't wind up getting me booked.
>>
>>35166255
I heard a story about a game warden that went missing only to show up at his own wake wearing a brand new suit made from stomach lining
>>
>>35166999
>cone off the street when their disgusting crotchspawn are playing.
I'd file complaint after complaint after complaint with the city about them illegally closing roads without an assembly permit.
>>
>>35168235
Uh what
>>
>>35167929
>Nothing personal, kid
>$64 ticket
>>
File: Sausage.png (2MB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Sausage.png
2MB, 1600x1071px
>>35168240
>>
>>35164113
Lots of New Hampshiremen ITT
>>
>>35165792
Hes a massive Fudd. He opened his safe to show off one time and it was all shotguns and couple 30 cal hunting rifles.
>>
>>35168302
Genius kek
>>
>>35167901
Amazon has a rainforest? I thought they just delivered shit.
>>
>>35167511
I want the source on the full image just out of curiosity.
>>
>>35164625
thats probably because northern state wardens are cunts who let their wives cuck them. and pester citizens for some wife fucc because theirs is all used up after jamal had his way.
>>
>>35165795
Did he squeal like a piggy too?
>>
>>35167077

Entrapment is the government convincing you to do something illegal that you would not normally do. For example:
>"Hey, it's out of season and illegal but if you want you can get out of your car and shoot that deer from the roadway with whatever you've got."
>"Really? Thanks, Officer"
>[shoots robo-deer]
>"You're under arrest."

Setting up a a bait anything (deer, car, bicycle, prostitute, etc) and waiting for some criminal to commit a crime of their own volition is not entrapment.
>>
>>35164404
>put a bucket upside down on your property and if it's turned over there's been a game warden there

Holy shit, that sounds like one of those things you tell kids to scare them into line.
>>
>>35167077
No, because instead of pulling over on the side of the road and firing his gun off like a massive retard, he could have just moved the fuck on.
>>
>>35164348
Best game warden encounter I've ever heard of.

>>35164305
Game wardens can go on private property without a warrant, they can search your house/fridge to "make sure you aren't poaching", and they can check your vehicle too. Best to avoid getting on their bad side
>>
>>35167975
Rifling is the same either way. This is why shotguns are the perfect tool for that particular job.
>>
>>35168302
LOL.

>How to dispose of a body
>Meat grinder
>Sausage casings
>1 case of mustard
>2 cases tinned chili
>12 hours of sweet jams
>Block party
>>
>>35165432
Jesus what a cunt. My uncle is a game warden and he's a great guy.
>>
>>35168786
Shopped reddit and morty s03e03
>>
File: 1468549663546.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1468549663546.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
>inna ohio with it's stupid shotgun hunting laws
>shooting mosin with friend on my own property behind my house
>warden shows up
>say hello
>"You boys better not be shootin' at durr with them big 'ol rifles"
>Say I have no intentions to
>see's ar, "you know you can't hunt with them in this state"
>mfw this truly happened
welcome to southern Ohio
>>
I'm a member of an AG irrigation co-op whose water comes off a MTN on an indian Res. over past few years we've experienced repeated, serious vandalism. We put-up game cameras and caught the Tribal Cop doing the deed. Tribal Police raid his house, find lots of strange stuff he seized from whites. Looks like he is also a serial killer!
>>
>>35169875
Not surprised in the least.
>>
>>35169858
Again, what the fuck was he doing on your private property? Why the fuck is this tolerated? Unless he had evidence you were hunting illegally, what the fuck lets him just wander over?
>>
>>35165371

>Cletus Sisterfucker and Joe "Ram rammer" Cowrape

It was at this point my sides imploded.
>>
>>35165432

>asked him where he had it done and said it was illegal for me to do and if he caught anyone with a gun like his in the woods he would take it.
>He always says how he would love to bust my balls for hunting with an AK or shotgun.

Fucking
What
>>
>>35170650
thanks for letting us know, you retarded mongrel.
>>
>>35170790
It's partially explained much later. PA doesn't allow deer hunting with semiauto, because inbred fudds run their F&G.
>>
>>35169858
God i just love ohio
>>
>>35167550

>Twig Pig
That's a new one.
>>
>>35168124
>carjacking suspect
>on foot

you had some real genius cops fucking with you there
>>
>>35165487
I heard a story of a warden 30? Yrs ago that got a walleye shoved in his ass up on the red lake res. Guy that told the story should have known.
>>
>>35170867
>can't just appreciate another anons mirth
>>
>>35164305
my grandfather was a smart man. he always told me that game wardens have way more power than police. anytime we went camping or hunting, he always made a little extra coffee and breakfast just in case one stopped by. they almost always would.
>>
>>35170946
said no one ever
>>
>>35164113
>be 13
>be on camping\fishing trip with Gramps
>super chill guy. let's me drink beer when we go out
>be at campsite only accessable by 20 min boat ride or day long hike
>wardens known to prowl but never see one before
>lake is stocked with trout on Thurs
>catch limit+
>we start cooking some for dinner
>"that sure smells good."
>khaki kommando crashes through shrubs and brush standing straight up
>fucking weird bruh
>worried we'll get caught with the+, but Gramps starts chatting him up
>Warden_joins_the_dinner.jpg
>proceed to feed him the+
>he gets full, asks to count, let him
"you fellas sure got a bunch of good looking fish here."
>trundles back through bush from whence he came.
>catch more fish and have a beer.
>>
>>35169429
>hey anon these sausages are great whered you get them?
>>
File: IMG_5528.jpg (96KB, 980x854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5528.jpg
96KB, 980x854px
>>35165497

>getting pulled over by a plane in a boat.

Holy fucking kek. Wheres that f-16 knocking at the door with a police hat meme. I cant find it.
>>
>>35165876
>if its brown, put it down
>>
>>35169291
>grandparents used to own a farm in kentucky
>every year a game warden would harrass them and try to break into their shed to "check for anything illegal"
>also used to cut locks off our gates and drive through our fields
>grandparents always complained, but was always told deal with it
>grandfather decides to go hunt for some rattlesnakes and hides one under a bucket near his shed
>game warden comes around and decides to kick it over for some reason, and gets bit by a REALLY pissed off rattler
>grandparents have never had another game warden on their land since
>>
>>35171041
I actually learned that from a Fed I met once. Apparently LEOs everywhere despise DNR/F&G cops.
>>
>>35164348
lol wut
>>
>>35170867
way to be a douchebag anon.
>>
>>35171367
"Bought 'em off a Native who hauled 'em in from the bush. Said he needed the money more than the grub, and he looked it too. Looked like a man who needed pussy and PA more than I need air. So I fliped him a Benjamin and he gave me all these bear brats."

"Here, let me hook you up with another one Cliff. Chili? Mustard? Can I get you a beer to go with that?"
>>
File: 1503485801736.jpg (921KB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
1503485801736.jpg
921KB, 2507x3541px
>>35165599
>>
>>35164329
Good friend of mine's dad is a retired warden. And trust me, as much as y'all may dislike wardens, hunting would have gone down the shutter without them because everybody would bag as much as he can.
>>
>>35165599
>they have become civilized in their torture and down make their victims suffer under the wrath of a thousand annoying local ordnances and misinterpretations of federal wildlife authority to drown their many many victims in red tape.

The government truly is insane for weaponizing mythical spooky creatures for administrating random ass woods.
>>
>>35164706
but will he shoot your dog?
>>
File: FuturePoliceJet.png (313KB, 1033x774px) Image search: [Google]
FuturePoliceJet.png
313KB, 1033x774px
>>35171377
>futuristic ultramilitarized police forces with infinite budgets from scared elites flying around in jet fighters and bombers or driving around in railgun tanks, all while sporting sweet custom police decals for "morale" and "community building".

Sort of want, even if its super 1984.
>>
So I'm told CNIB members don't need a license to fish in Ontario. How likely am I going to get fucked over by a fishcop if I do so despite that?
>>
File: browning_a5_police8rd.jpg (9KB, 650x135px) Image search: [Google]
browning_a5_police8rd.jpg
9KB, 650x135px
So, I've never hunted. Do game wardens just track you down and spy on you until you fuck up?
>>
>>35170867
>t. Shitdick Sam.
Don't you have some livestock to abuse?
>>
>>35173188
No they usually bust your balls on not having a licence, poaching, or other minor infractions.

They get shit on so much because they have more power than standard cops and can really fuck up your day for even the smallest things.

Like if you plant a field here and then hunt over it? That's a baited field, doesn't matter if it is for agricultural purposes.
>>
>>35166727
dear lord, we could have found the source of the problem.
this very well be the origin of furfags.....
>>
File: 1428351334966.gif (1MB, 275x151px) Image search: [Google]
1428351334966.gif
1MB, 275x151px
Where the fuck are y'all running into dickhead game wardens; all the ones I've run into were pretty chill. Just checked the licence/ID, talked for a bit, and left.

Frankly, Federal Park Rangers were more stringent. Dude asked to borrow my own goddamn ammo to see if my shotgun was in compliance. Got a pretty good story where Game Wardens did break it off in someone though:

>Be me
>Doing contract work for state LE
>Get report of dude arrested with a bunch of cocaine packaged for distribution
>Deputy that sent report also sent photos
>Wrinkled ziploc with something in it next to cocaine
>Call Deputy, ask about the ziploc
>"Oh, uh, some kind of lizard head. He had it as a good luck charm. You want a better picture?"
>.....yes
>It's a Horned Lizard, threatened species in my state; take it to my manager
>"Hmm, why don't you send that over to the game wardens."
>he ended up paying more in fines and restitution for his lucky lizard head than he did for the cocaine
>mfw
>>
>>35173188

See >>35164930. In addition, wardens aren't fully human. They can camouflage better than a scout sniper in a ghillie suit, while wearing starched khakis. They can also run like Usain Bolt just noticing an IED at the finish line. Or they can teleport no one's sure which it is.
>>
>>35166414
>What are collectors
>What are sport shooters
B-But they're not REEEEL gun owners unless they do the thing I like!
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (19KB, 228x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
19KB, 228x222px
>>35165599
>>
>>35164113
Best story I ever heard:
>Dad knows local Warden.
>Be Dad out dovehunting with semi-auto 12 gauge.
>Warden shows up with newbie Warden in tow.
>Watches in amusement as newbie Warden tries to explain that you can't legally hunt doves with 22" barrel.
>Told he is an idiot.
>Then tries to say shotgun can hold more than 3 shots
(Illegal for dove hunting).
>Shotgun was properly plugged. Does not stop newbie Warden from trying for several minutes to find a way to put 4th shell in.
>Newbie suddenly turns to other Warden and says: "your letting me make an ass of myself aren't you."
>Warden laughs.
>Newbie Warden never seen again.
>>
>>35170867
Woah dude, you're so cool telling some guy to fuck off like that, I bet all of 4chan thinks you're a cool and awesome and badass dude for being a moody dipshit instead of just appreciating a fellow anon's chortles
Fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>35166706
Don't really have much sympathy for your uncle.
>>
>All this hate towards people enforcing the laws society put in place
>>
>>35170867
t. cleetus' autistic neet basement dwelling little brother
>>
File: IMG_3970.gif (205KB, 333x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3970.gif
205KB, 333x396px
>>35173768
WE ARE FREE INHABITANTS
>>
>>35164113
He deserved it.
>>
>>35165385
Kek
>>
>>35167118
No.
>>
File: 1477550342244.png (211KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1477550342244.png
211KB, 2000x1333px
>>35171967
YES!!!
>>
>>35171228
But what happened after they came around and started wondering why it was so uncomfortable to sit down?
>>
>>35164113
>game warden pulls up my driveway
>asks if we own a .22
>of course we do but say we don't
>invite him in to talk
>says someone shot a deer in the field directly across from my house
>"that stinks, sorry I can't be of any help, I didn't hear or see anything"
>So could I take a look at your .22?
>Almost fall for it then reiterate "...I said I don't own one"
>Starts asking me what I was doing last night when the deer was shot
>Fucker is doing the same shit every cop has done when I get questioned about a crime, trying to trick me into admitting things I didn't do
>disappointed because I thought he would be cool, his uniform was pretty neat
>Tell him I was watching TV and ask him to leave so I can get back to my chores
>>
>>35171228
Sage
>>
>>35174069
>>Fucker is doing the same shit every cop has done when I get questioned about a crime

Or, get this, he doesn't know whether or not you did it, and is trying to find out if you did.
>>
>>35171367
>Where'd it come from?
Oh yea, I hunt in my free time. Isn't this great meat?
>>
>>35169858
Goddamn, the shotgun law here pisses me off. All I want is to shoot a deer with my gew 98 but NOPE
>>
>>35174100
This. He doubled down because what kid in the sticks does not have a .22? It would have been less suspicious to have said you had one.
>>
>>35174139
The worst part is only deer have the bullshit "shotgun or straight wall cartridge" rule in Ohio. Every other game/pest animal you can go nuts and use anything up to a fucking .50 bmg rifle.
>>
>>35174069
So did you shoot the deer?
>>
>>35166414
nice fudd logic
>>
>>35165035
No game wardens or LEs, but does involve beer and kayaks.

>Be me several years ago in Mexico visiting my uncle with my mom and my best friend.
>Off season in resort area on Gulf of Baja.
>Rent some kayaks at a hotel and paddle along coast to my uncle's house.
>Uncle loves to kayak, but it too old to do it like he used to.
>Uncle bring down some beer and we have a few before heading back to return kayaks.
>Best friend jokes about my weight and how my kayak is riding low.
>Fucking TLC.
>Realize that my kayak is not only riding low, but taking on water from slow leak.
>Fucking rentals.
>Remember that I still have a half empty bottle of beer between my legs.
>Finish beer, priorities, and begin bailing out kayak with beer bottle.
>Stay afloat long enough to get back to hotel.
>Good times.

Beer and kayaking are sometimes a good idea.
>>
>>35169388
>rifling meme

You took the Hollywood bait anon.
>>
>>35165795
Hill folk>everyone else
>>
>>35166082
Better a few good men die then one cunt lives.
>>
>>35165887
Your brother was a retard but you were too for failing to make sure your retard was ready - and hunting within the 150 yard zone, really?
>>
>>35174579
Read the thread before commenting
>>
>>35171967
DO
NOT
STEP
>>
>>35165008
He saw him with it. Also you clearly have not dealt with cops that much.
>>
>>35165432
Shit that never happened. Hunting with Shotgun in PA isnt illegal for any game as long as it is 3 round capacity. That's what those lime green plastic rods are that come with Remington hunting shotguns. They're mag inserts.
>>
Brb gonna spike strip the perimeter of my property now.
>>
>>35164635
In Canada, MNR (Ministry of Natural Resources) have the highest authority in the country. Search without warrant, seizure of property based on SUSPICION of poaching. The absolute right to shoot first with virtually no oversight.
>>35165298
Luckily all this is offset by the fact that every single MNR guy I have ever met has bee a total bro, and usually are fanatical libertarians. Apparently RCMP and the cops approach them all the time like "can you search this mob boss' house for us? We can't get a warrant" and have always gotten a "go eat shit, bootlickers" response from the good lads at MNR.

Meanwhile they come down on actual poachers like the fist of an angry god. Often confiscating vehicles and even homes, if they were purchased with profits from poaching.
>>
>>35173294
> Poaching
> Minor infraction

Wanna know how I know you don't hunt?
>>
>>35169343
>Game wardens can go on private property without a warrant,
Kill.
On.
Sight.
>>
>>35175130
In what fucking state?

In WA, OR, ID, and CA they all need warrants or have to be invited.
>>
>>35175147
Any state where wardens can openly violate the constitution is no America, and those wardens need to be killed the millisecond they violate the constitution.
>>
>>35166082
>game warden shot by accident
the difference between murder and accident is witnesses
>>
>>35175153
There's no oversight for so many narrowly tailored gov jobs it's ridiculous. Tax assessors, code enforcement, health inspectors, etc. B/c it's not police work, the regs they manage to slip in are insane.

I'm an obscure type of health and safety inspector, in a strongly libertarian state, and our rules/regs are ludicrous. If I receive a complaint against you, and you're in my State, I can walk all over your property, and look in anything that I don't have to break and enter to access, without your permission or a warrant. No Trespassing signs are irrelevant, I just can't use force or cause damage.

That's for the general public. If you're required to register with us (hospitals, dentists, chiropractors, electronics manufacturers, lead inspectors, etc; weird mix), it's much, much worse. The burden of proof is on YOU to prove compliance if we allege a violation, we can walk in whenever we want, we can require anything we deem important for safety, and all the channels for reviews, appeals, and hearings come right back to our 7 person office. Also, if you tell me to fuck off (refuse to allow an inspector to do what they want), it's a misdemeanor.

Would any of that ultimately hold up in a review by the state Supreme Court? Holy shit, I seriously fucking doubt it. However, you'd have to spend thousands of dollars and an incredible amount of aggravation to get it far enough to sustain a challenge to my bullshit. Fortunately, this is a solidly Republican/Libertarian office (despite being in an incredibly dark blue department), so we don't fucking treat people that way, and instead engage in constructive dialogue, and acknowledge that someone else may know better than we do (not that we roll over, but we fucking listen and then check ourselves to see if we're wrong. It happens). That then usually leads to conversations about how easy we are to deal with compared to the environmental regulators and OSHA types.
>>
>>35173768
I don't remember sighing any contracts or swearing any oaths to "society". do you?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>35171967
you could say he kicked the bucket
>>
I've done a fair amount of fucking with Game Wardens... Mostly in good fun because they get are out to fuck with you.

>Be me
>Be shooting on state shooting range in wildlife management area.
>Range is pretty legit for $25 a year.
>Get stopped and checked for Hunting license every time I shoot 2-3x weekly by same two wardens.
>Just finished setting up steel target and loading all of my Glock 17 mags... I have 8.
>Hear them crunching up the trail and smile to myself as I put on earpro.
>Proceed to mag dump through all my mags hitting the steel target.
>Load last mag and start plinking away.
>Slowly exorcist turn my head to look over my right shoulder while continuing to hit the target.
>Smile at both wardens in one vehicle like crazed pseudo hilljack I am.
>One warden laughing uncontrollably in passenger seat
>Other warden claps while laughing.
>They back out and leave.
>I finish shooting and pack up.

I'll relate another fine tale of shenanigans about me fucking with a game warden in good fun that was borderline stalking.
>>
>>35175960
things that never happened for 500 alex
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 640x1136px
>just turned 18
>parents bought me a Benelli m4 as my grad/Eagle Scout present
>shootan clays at my buddies house
>lives outside of city limits, but in a subdivision
>he tells me it's totally cool to shoot there
>ok.jpg
>shooting for about an hour
>see a sherrifs car parked in his neighbors driveway, pulls out and starts to drive to my buddies house
>ohfuggggg
>lock the funs up, clean up the shells
>go to the gate to meet the officer
>tell my buddy to keep the gate closed
>asks us if we were just shooting clays
>ask us how many acres we're on
>Uhhh i don't really know sir (he had 5)
>well you're in a subdivision, so unless you have 10 or more acres you can't shoot
>oh okay sorry about that
>Have a nice day ect

I thought for sure I was about to get gat taken and have to explain it to my parents. We were shooting in a safe direction and we're pretty far out into the country, so he was cool about it.

With gamewardens I've just had to show them fishing license and they've always been chill.
>>
>>35175799
CAAARLOOOOOS

>>35175960
Yeah then drove back in and asked if they could suck your dick and have the honor of being your range buddies, right?
>>
>>35176010
>With gamewardens I've just had to show them fishing license and they've always been chill.
I'm friendly with game wardens because they bust people who bait-fish in lure/fly-only areas. I hate those cunts.
>>
>parents not rich but have money for nice house
>house in the middle of giant piece of property nothing but forest, gulleys so fleshgiving animals are abundant
>dad decides he's bored one Saturday
>totally not in any season and no license if it was
>bags fatass buck
>hauls it back to storage garage and proceeds to gut and cut
>warden pulls up to house no sooner than 5mins after dad gets done cleaning
>Mr. Anon we got a complaint that you might have been hunting. The neighbors heard a shot or two
>I dont know anything about shots Mr Warden, but some crazy asshole drove buy and threw this 5lb package of deer meat nicely wrapped in butcher paper on my front drive.
>You better take it home and check it out
>Nothing to see here.jpeg
Wardens get hungry too
>>
>>35170867
/v/ is leaking
>>
>be 16
>with two friends
>decide to go for a walk in the woods and have some real talk
>its like 1
>drive truck to woods
>as soon as we arrive cops pull into parking area
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE THIS IS BASE PROPERTY (referring to military base nearby)
>but its not base property because theres commercial housing right next to the fucking woods
>asked if we have weapons or drugs
>say no
>explain we wanted to go on a night walk
>I'm wearing a full suit (got back from performing in the community jazz band) and so we all look ridiculous for walking in the woods
>they tell us to wait while they convene in the car
>absentmindedly put hand in pocket
>GET YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR POCKET
>oh dug
>eventually we get nervous and start joking to each other
>they finally let us go
>decided to go to Denny's instead
>>
>>35175385
You may live.
>>
>>35174745
>oh please sir he is carry my rifle I cant carry both of them
woah
>>
>>35168046
nah, only things you can take with a furtakers I believe. Deer are still manual operation or shotgun in season only.

Pretty sure hunting smaller game there's no caliber or mag restrictions as of July.
>>
Part 1.

>Be me hunting Hogs in WMA
>It is not any real season so no orange required.
>After fucking around a bit I find traces fairly recent pig usage, rubbing etc.
>See pile of acorns and know that wardens like to catch folks hunting over bait.
>Know fine line exists, if it happens naturally A-OK, any effort by man, NOT OK.
>Kick acorn pile because I realize this is a honey hole for wardens because no Oak trees overhead.
>Pick up acorns and chunk at bush while saying half jokingly "Come on out Warden Smith"
>Bush moves and a Game Warden appears all ghillied out and shocked I identified him.
>Warden Smith was one of the dudes constantly checking my hunting license.
>Lucky fucking guess on top of retard luck but roll with it like I'm the fucking king of the woods.
>Spin some shit about his cologne being too thick, the rubbings are recent but not fresh and I saw his boot prints.
>Says if I knew it was a trap why'd I walk into it.
>Fuckingchickswithdocks.jpg
>Because, if I wanted to poach I would and to lay off me being a law abiding hunter.
>Gets slightly pissed and writes me a ticket for no orange...which I get waived later.
>Smith says he thinks I was going to poach or hunt over bait and I got lucky.
>Laugh it off and say, "oh man it is game time. Woodsmen or not I can sneak up on you".
>Proceeds to make fun of my choice of a Saiga with 10 round mag and my Glock 20.
>Ever had 1200lbs of angry bacon running at you in the open?
>Saying I'm all geared up for poaching.
>I say, ok if you are such an awesome and aware woodsman let's make a bet about I can sneak up on you and get close enough to touch you or bow range say 20 yards during daylight hours betting a case of beer to him leaving me the fuck alone at the range or pig hunting.
>he agrees with a cocky laugh.
>Say" You won't be seeing me."
>>
>>35176220
What .mil base tho
>>
>>35175799
I like you :3
>>
>>35176295
>still hands you a ticked
Oh man there is no reasoning with these people
>>
>>35171967
I like your grandpa.
>>
>>35176303
JBLM.
I've never been hassled before or since for walking nearby the base.
This was in a meth heavy area so the cops wanted an excuse to find some tweakers.
>>
File: 1456636061241.png (87KB, 256x206px) Image search: [Google]
1456636061241.png
87KB, 256x206px
>>35175385
>However, you'd have to spend thousands of dollars and an incredible amount of aggravation to get it far enough to sustain a challenge to my bullshit.
>>
>>35176242
A lot of us don't fucking deserve to, I swear to God. This department is thick with oxygen thieves. I've never hated government so much as after I started working for it. Our Union is nauseatingly strong, and is run by the laziest of the lazy. Seniority is everything; work performance literally has no bearing whatsoever on our pay, promotions, layoffs, nothing.

We had some inspectors at one point that were so bad we had registrants take out restraining orders against one guy. Another had a PhD, and put that on EVERYTHING. Signed everything "Dr.". Her doctorate was in Animal Husbandry. Had absolutely fuck all to do with the job. Her entire relevant eduction was OJT. She never had problem signing shit with "Dr." though, when she was telling M.D.s they were doing their job wrong.

One of our current managers has the policy of never admitting fault to citizens, EVER. He honestly said it's so that we never look dumb, b/c they have to respect us. So, yeah. We do all our apologizing and dialogue behind his back, and keep him away from people we regulate.
>>
>>35176669
>jblm
>meth heavy area
Accurate. Tried to get stationed at jblm, was planning on just living with cousin in Bellevue and commuting.
>>
>>35176738
The entire I-5 corridor is absolutely lousy with addicts and their shenanigans.
>>
>>35164930
Lovewell pond?
>>
>>35176826
I remember when I was a kid some addicts came up from that way into our area and tried breaking into a house in our neighborhood. Homeowner was a big game hunter and was shooting at them with some stupid big caliber. Pretty sure he got one through the wall into the leg
>>
>>35168685
Your comment is either
>A) so stupid it's smart
>B) so smart it's stupid
>>
>>35171228
three generations of boot licker
>>
>>35176669
>>35176826
Seattleite, can confirm. Moved here from Texas 4 years ago. Holy fucking shit, this area has drug problems.
>>
>>35165887
You live in or near Chambersburg at this time? Haha
>>
>>35171359
The mental image of a mustachioed man in khaki plowing through the brush with a perfect upright stride sent my sides into orbit.
>>
>>35171411
Dubs of truth
Someone needs to make a morale patch with that.
>>
>>35166056
Set your neighbor's house on fire with him inside and dance around the flames as it burns down to the ground.
>>
>>35168302
He a suit made from free-sausages? that's fucking awesome.
>>
>>35166706
Christ..... did your uncle drink a lot of mercury from thermometers during his childhood?
>>
>>35176295
Dude, it's been almost 4 hours. What the fuck happened to you?
>>
>>35177041
It's just a funny joke dude
>>
>>35177256
It's rude to not have some coffee when you're expecting a guest, anon
>>
File: mr lawman.png (47KB, 1107x495px) Image search: [Google]
mr lawman.png
47KB, 1107x495px
>>35175385

the coast guard has similarly vague and very intrusive permissions, they can board any vessel they want at any time they want, and use any force necessary to do so as long as it is "to enforce the laws of the US" and if you try to leave a boat they can even go on shore and hunt you down
>>
>>35172931
Not sure how the laws work in leafland. Might charge you 6 hockey pucks
>>
File: IMG_7546.gif (3MB, 281x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7546.gif
3MB, 281x295px
>>35173506
Bastard killed a horny toad? Shoulda cut his nuts off immediately
>>
>>35178135
You aren't seeing him Twig Pig
>>
>>35178165
Actually it was some meager bait I threw out there and I got a nibble.

>>35177041
It was brilliant and you god damned know it.
>>
>great grandfather
>old hillbilly from rural NC
>hunting back in the 80's
>he's a WW2 veteran so he was near his 60's at the time.
>hunting without license as he's done his entire life, as his father did, etc
>his property, his deer he figures
>warden catches him one time
>gramps threatens to kill him if he ever comes back on his property and to mind his goddamn business, warden objected, gramps punched him in the face
>warden comes back with cops
>gramps arrested
>sees the judge
>judge served with him in WW2
>judge asks gramps if he threatened to kill the warden
>If I wanted him dead, he would be in my backyard right now.
>Recess, Judge and DA go talk
>Gramps was a Silver Star recipient for stuff he did in Italy during the War
>DA drops charges, Judge used his power to make the Game Warden apologize to my Gramps, and they got him a lifetime license setup

Moral of the story: pays to know people in high places. Anyone else does that and they're in jail
>>
>>35176669
>>35176738
>>35177487
Northwest is full of poor white tweakers. Military bases import blacks and hispanics. Personnel usually have their shit together but not their kids, especially army/navy enlisted brats.

People near JBLM should just be lucky they don't also have to deal with natives. Reservations suck because every tribe is run like it's own little incestuous dictatorship with gubmint bucks to keep them solvent and liberals to shield them from lawsuits.
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (57KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
57KB, 600x835px
>>35178135
Pic related
>>
>>35178771
Yes, you did good Steven Wright
>>
>>35169429
Enjoy your prions.
>>
>>35178448
Still have to follow possession limits and stuff. I just get the feeling I'd get a massive headache trying to explain it to them.
>>
File: 1505185023021.png (130KB, 460x205px) Image search: [Google]
1505185023021.png
130KB, 460x205px
>be me
>in alabama
>fishing on fairhope pier
>no fishing licence
>been catching white trout all night
>look down at the beginning of pier and see a bike with some orange flashing lights coming down
>think nothing of it until i see him stop and check people for fishing licences
>just get up and walk away from my poles before he notices me because fuck getting a ticket
>walk around like im a tourist or some shit and wait for him to leave and go back to fishing
been fishing there pretty regularly for like 10 years and its the only time ive seen a game warden
>>
How do you even become a Game Warden or Park Ranger? It seems like the ultimate /k/ career
>>
>be fishing with my dad
>warden appears
>asks to see licenses
>all good
>he leaves
FUCK GAME WARDENS
>>
>>35179950
>Enjoy your prions.
Don't eat the grey or pink matter and you'll be fine. Aside from the cannibalism.
>>
>>35176220
MPs/Secfo are fags who powertrip even harder because "hurrr i am in da milletaree"

t. secfo
>>
>>35180131
Thanks for the tip civilian. I'll be stopping by more.
>>
File: 1318145298110.jpg (3KB, 111x119px) Image search: [Google]
1318145298110.jpg
3KB, 111x119px
>>35178348
>mfw every E-4 and higher can do this
>mfw thinking about the typical E-4 in any branch
>>
>>35180557
Prepare to take a lie detector test, anal probe, and have a clean-as-fuck record for anything you've ever done in your life. Also, the written application process takes hours to do.

Source: tried applying to be a park ranger among a few other govt. jobs once. Noped the fuck outta there once I saw the lie-detector test. My self-respect is worth more than that.
>>
>>35181128
Fun fact: polygraphs are inadmissible as evidence and the results can easily be skewed by puckering your anus.
>>
>>35181160
Oh definitely. I don't give a fuck about my answers, just that I think it's bullshit.
>>
>>35179368
>Moral of the story: pays to know people in high places. Anyone else does that and they're in jail

Well yeah, that's what corruption is.
>>
>>35180988
The Coast Guard has a shitload of actual shit that needs doing and scarce manpower to do it.

They aren't going to be busting your balls for no reason, because there's so many drug traffickers, drowning yachters, unsafe boats, and other bullshit that they have to keep a handle on.
>>
>>35181262
Never been fucked with by the coast guard, even though we'd sail across the Canada/US border fairly often. I guess motor boats raise more suspicion than dinky sail boats?
>>
>>35172350
No. They love all the animals in nature. They are basically the anti-atf
>>
>>35181225
No, that's what nepotism is, fair anon. Corruption is being able to buy your ads out of trouble. Nepotism is having your buddy or family member get you out of shit.
>>
>>35181160
Inadmissible in court, but can still be required to pass one for a job, and polygraphs have had pressure-sensitive pads on the chairs for quite a while now so any puckering will be obvious
>>
File: rick2.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rick2.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>35180785
fuck you bike fag, you'll never catch me!
>>
File: desolation of smaug LOL.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
desolation of smaug LOL.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>35173506
Great justice was served that day.
>>
>>35169163
yea it is bro
>>
File: 1504571719221.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1504571719221.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>35164880
holy shit that would never fly around here. Fuck if you own any decent amount of cattle you'll have sick ones and see shit like that. He should slash that bitch's tires.
>>
Not game warden/atf/police, but does anybody have correctional officer stories?
Have an interview coming up in 6 days and want to hear some weird shit
>>
File: 1475067796343.png (397KB, 516x370px) Image search: [Google]
1475067796343.png
397KB, 516x370px
>>35171359
>>35177613
>>
File: wew.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>35181937
holy shit
>>
These thread always make me remember driving on a backroad with my friend in Jr High.
We see a deer to our left and slow down and stop it. He takes his 22 rifle out and pop the thing right in between the eyes, it must've been 60 yards away. He just drove off and we laugh about it. Fucking thing just dropped so quick, fuck I love being southern and I hope this story triggers leftists ITT
>>
>>35167077
No. Entrapment is when the police pressure you into committing a crime you wouldn't ordinarily commit, something like:

>Want to buy some drugs
>No
At this point you've demonstrated you wouldn't ordinarily commit the crime.
>Come on man, if I don't sell this stuff my dealer is going to kill me.
>Okay
At this point it becomes entrapment.
>>
File: 1498762827711.jpg (55KB, 571x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498762827711.jpg
55KB, 571x960px
>>35181968
>>
>>35175110
he wasnt calling poaching a minor infraction.

jesus lrn2readingcomprehension
>>
>>35165497
I, too, hate citiots.
>>
>>35181968
Fuck you both for killing something of the pleasure of it, and then not eating it.
>>
>>35179368
That's literally corruption.
>>
File: several sausages on blond girl.jpg (71KB, 698x540px) Image search: [Google]
several sausages on blond girl.jpg
71KB, 698x540px
>>35173736
Hahaha, fuck this one got me good.

>be me, circa 2011
>minding business
>suddenly building security shows up
Our rentacops all knew me and hated me because I routinely yelled at them and wasn't afraid of their guns. Basically my day would start at 9 PM and discover everything broken so I'd scare security and the janitors before retreating back into my lair. This boy was a human sacrifice sent to appease my thirst for blood.
>"where's your nametag anon" "what are you doing" "do you have clearance for this area"
>this area is the fucking maintenance wing
>am in overalls and covered in grease from crawling under machines
>"where is your nametag" he says again, trying to be intimidating
>so far I haven't uttered a word, just kept eating
>reach in minifridge, grab bottle of ranch dressing
>stare him in the eyes
>pop the top open
>I drink the entire fucking bottle
It was delicious.
>he retches a little bit
>finally I stand up and turn around slightly to rip a huge fart
>"you must be the new security guy"
>he confirms that he is, in fact, who I knows he is
>"where is your nametag"
>turn a bit more, let it jingle down off my back pocket
>"have you checked my ass"
Week after that the new guy somehow managed to get an unlockable door locked shut and trapped himself in the lounge. I came by with a sledge hammer and bashed the handle off to free him. Made the janitors clean up the mess while I went to Home Depot.

I stupidly put in my two weeks years later because I had convinced myself I could do better. Best job I ever had, I was more or less an angry dragon and slept most of the time in the shop on a bed made out of office chairs with the backs taken off.
>>
>>35164614
Anon I like this.

>>35164600
Imagine if cops went innawoods and had very few restrictions on behavior.

>>35164706
This guy gets it.
>>
>>35167680
>>35173717
>>35174207
Triggered

>>35166414
This, I assumed it was common knowledge only to find out otherwise when I started hanging out with non hunters.
>>
File: 9213658.jpg (38KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
9213658.jpg
38KB, 390x470px
>>35181937
>>
>>35173768
>all this hate towards people enforcing the arbitrary, nonsensical and malicious laws that dogooders put in place which invade your privacy and property rights

FTFY bootlicker
>>
All I have to say is fuck the PGC
>>
>>35165432
Is the deer heart thing a real tradition, or just fudd lore run amok?
>>
>>35174161
If you look up game history in Ohio we hunted our durr to extinction; the population of deer wasnt sustainably large for a long time after we imported a bunch.

My guess is they are paranoid about a 2nd deerocaust
>>
>>35183966
>fudd lore
>ever not running amok
>>
>>35175130
you can't shoot meter readers either.
>>
>>35183759
>hunting and fishing regs
>arbitrary, nonsensical, and malicious

Most laws are bad, these are not.

I don't agree with wardens being able to search your property without a warrant though. That's pretty shitty.
>>
>>35185024
Do meter readers cut padlocks on your sheds?
>>
File: Coast-Guard-drug-offload.png (1MB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Coast-Guard-drug-offload.png
1MB, 1024x640px
>>35181262

this, even though they can technically rustle your jimmies and basically turn your boat upside down for any reason, typically they stick to more important things, on the sea, sneks have no ability to not be stepped on, and when in doubt rights go in favor of officer, since "he was enforcing the laws of the united states" so his search and seizure was not unconstitutional, and it would be up to the boater to prove that the USC is an unconstitutional law
>>
Ran into a warden just yesterday. He was polite. Just checked my license and told me to have a good day. This is literally every encounter I've had with one. You guys must live in shitty areas or come of with a shitty attitude or something.
>>
>>35176295

Sorry for Epic stupid Delay.

Part 2.

>Leave that day without a pig.
>Get stupid ticket dismissed.
>Buy orange dot stickers,bright orange sticky notes, orange flagging tape. Sharpie, squeaky toys.
>Begin my stalk by following warden in his vehicle back into town. He has ZERO situational awareness.
>Spend the normal amount of time I usually do hunting on playing basically a two man game of SJG "ASSASSINS".
>First, I find his habits and habitats, and go a little crazy inside with deviousness.
>Put numbered stickers, notes, and flagging tape all over his life in such a way to surprise him. Never anything around his house and always in places he's likely to only see in daylight.
>HIghlights include...

>Ordering a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts and putting an orange sticky note under it with a number and smiley face.
>2.Seeing his Truck stopped at a local gas station and tying flagging tape around a nearby tree and putting an orange dot on his inside rearview mirror with a number.
>3. Rigging a WMA port-a-potty near his favorite haunts with a piece of fishing line, sticky note and a rock so when you open the door to go crap it raises up out of sight, close the door and it is eye level showing a number.
>Stickers on undersides of equipment that only he serviced.
>A beer glass when I he went to watch a football game at a bar.
>Mailed him a sticky note and flagged a tree about 30 feet from his office window.
>Orange dot on his personal tree stand with flagging tape around a shooting hide only visible from the tree stand.
>The deal with the flagging tape is to mark a "shooting" location and the sticky notes or dot stickers are just attention getters.
>This goes off and on for like a month.
>I keep a log of all the "kills" with location and number, method, and rough time of a "kill". There is like 45 entries,
>Make a last entry and prepare to get booty blasted by Game Warden because I expect him to be a little bitch.
>I decide to go shooting as my final lure.
>>
>>35187052
Tune in tomorrow, boys and girls, for the exciting conclusion to Mr. Anons fantastic story.
>>
>>35181909
Dra?
>>
>>35187052
Post faster. I'm waiting for hilarity.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.