[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god i wish that were me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

god i wish that were me
>>
File: 1505287675991.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1505287675991.webm
3MB, 800x450px
This is literally me on the left
>>
Dat impeccable Hugo Boss uniform.
>>
>>35163260
Sauce?
>>
>>35163253
>I wish I fought a losing war for a man I hate, then have to kill myself for knowing of a failed attempt to kill him
His children did alright though.
>>
File: 1505284557641.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1505284557641.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>35163278
Not sure, something to do with Resident Evil
>>
File: Lauri Torni.png (1MB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Lauri Torni.png
1MB, 800x420px
>>35163253
>>35163273
>>
For those of you who don't know his story, I highly recommend reading up on Rommel. A german commander who wasn't a nazi is a very unique tale.
>>
>>35163298
Not really that unique. It's more interesting to read about the change in the conduct between state and officer wich occurred from WW1 to WW2.
>>
File: IMG_5014.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5014.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>
>>35163298

Calling Rommel 'not a nazi' is almost as wrong as calling him a nazi. He was a clever young officer during WW1, who in the 30s got famous for being a poster boy for new and aggressive tactics. The Army top brass was deeply sceptical but Hitler and his guys loved him, and helped propel him to the top faster than the top brass really approved of. Not that he was the only top level officer to climb the ladder with political help at the time.

Rommel was however loyal to Hitler and the NSDAP in many ways. He never refused a military order even though in some respects he was not actually following them.

One of the reasons Rommel got out of WW2 without being stamped as a dyed-in-the-wool nazi, and I don't mean because of the assassination attempt story, was that he had the great luck of fighting in Northern Afrika where much of the Arab population was pro-German or perhaps more anti English Empire. So there were no massacres to be ordered to be carried out, no jews to round up, no plundering of places. After Rommel eventually failed and was given the futile task of building up the Atlantic Wall, the work was in places where the Germans had already had control for three years.

I like Rommel. I really do. He believed in leading from the front trench, he conducted a fairly clean type of war, he was adored by his men, it may or may not be true but he was said to not have allowed the cleansing of his ranks of jews and other politically undesirables. As a strategic leader he had fatal flaws, but as a person I would shake his hand any day. Good show, Erwin.
>>
>>35163296
>lose 3 wars
>>
belongs in POL
>>
>>35163253
>I wish someone would force me to commit suicide
>>
>>35163287
Except he didn't hate Hitler.
>>
>>35163287

Well you're lying about the first part. But for the sake of the argument... As opposed to?

>i wish i laid down and let the Jew bankers suck us dry and systematically destroy us with communism
>>
>>35164388

>leave the enemy in the ranks

You're right. He wasn't as good, his eternal white cuckism mentality of saving people who hate you shone through
>>
>>35164388
>in 1943, he surprised Hitler by proposing that a Jew should be made into a Gauleiter to prove to the world that Germany was innocent of accusations that Rommel had heard from the enemy's propaganda regarding the mistreatment of Jews.
Was it autism?
>>
>>35164552
you do with your attitude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.