[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Security General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: guard-sleeping.jpg (128KB, 673x519px) Image search: [Google]
guard-sleeping.jpg
128KB, 673x519px
Any security guards working right now?

How you holding up?
>>
>>35163072
I just glad this is a temp work I did after school
>>
>>35163072
Just doing it for fun money while the gubbmint pays me to be in school, I love it. One site actually let's me bring my laptop so I just sit and play Mountain Blade for 10 hours and go home. All the other sites I literally just mosey around and shitpost, occasionally write something in a log book. It would be soul crushing if this were my actual living, but right now it's just an extra $800 a month of play-with money, so it's pretty fucking sweet.
>>
>>35163072
ITT: any spooky stuff being alone at night ?

had a buddy that did hospital security and even the night crew wouldn't go in one x ray room because of ghost shit.
>>
>>35163179
No such thing as ghosts m8, I used to work night security in a 16th century building on my own and never saw or heard a thing.
>>
>>35163132
>mountain blade
it's mount and ya doofus
>>
>>35163132
>soul crushing
>get to play videogames while on the job
kill yourself
>>
I'm a guard, but my company sucks. I got my tan 28 days ago and they haven't switched me to armed.my application was for armed. They suck and I'm losing money every day.
>>
How do you get a job as a security guard?
>>
>>35163620
>being this new
>>
>>35163072
just a normie passing through.

i just want to ask. what's your job like.

so I heard it's boring.?
are you authorized to practice castle law/doctrine?
are you allowed to make an arrest or is it just citizen arrest?
>>
>>35163648
>hurr durr $9/hr teh best job evar!!!11!one
You're a fucking retard. Just because I get to fuck off at one site does not make security a viable, non horrible career choice. What I'm saying is, that I have no fear of consequence because it's not how I make a living. If it was, I'd consider killing myself. Which you should do, btw, since you clearly haven't mastered any sort on non-linear thought.
>>35163716
Does your heart beat semi-regularly? Can you hear loud noises, and see at least 15 feet in front of you? Congrats, you're over qualified, just go apply at your nearest security company.
>>
>>35163742
>just a normie passing through.
Okay
>i just want to ask. what's your job like.
It's boring.
>so I heard it's boring.?
Yes, extremely.
>are you authorized to practice castle law/doctrine?
The fuck does this even mean? Can you shoot people? Yes, if they're causing or are going to cause immediate bodily harm to you or someone else.
>are you allowed to make an arrest or is it just citizen arrest?
Depends on the state, some do indeed have powers of arrest. Most don't.
>>
File: IMG_7685.jpg (93KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7685.jpg
93KB, 640x701px
Currently working security for FEMA. Pays pretty decent for security work. Easy as fuck. Hardest part is sitting in the heat and humidity all day.
>>
>>35163839
>FEMA
How the Death Camps coming along?
>>
>>35163875
Pretty good. Haven't seen any people yet so I'm guessing they've already killed them and dumped their bodies somewhere. Im just guarding empty trailers
>>
>>35163875
Pretty good. Haven't seen any people yet so I'm guessing they've already killed them and dumped their bodies somewhere. Im just guarding empty trailers.
>>
Boring AF most of the time. See some funny shit. Seen a lot of stupid shit. Deal with stupid stinking entitled assholes most of the time.

Worked overnights at a building built in 59 and seems some spooky shit.

Can't complain. Easy $20/hour

Did the overnight shift at a building built in 59 and seen some spooky shit.

Can't complain. Easy as hell $20/hour
>>
>>35163959
20$/hr is pretty good for security work

Armed or unarmed?
>>
>>35163839
what are quals/disquals?
>>
File: IMG_8067.jpg (116KB, 728x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8067.jpg
116KB, 728x719px
>>35164040
For this it was just having an active commission card.

To get that card in my state you take a 2 day class then do a 50rd shoot with the furthest distance being 10yds. It's stupid easy but people still end up with targets that look like buckshot hit them.
>>
>>35164022
Armed.
>>35164040
At least two years LEO, military, Correctional officer or prior armed security.
>>
DQ's are anything that would prohibit you getting a gun really.

Company does a BG too. Can't have a lot of debt or a lot of legal troubles, or patterns of dishonesty
>>
>>35164117
Yeah forgot to mention that. Figured it was kinda implied for armed security. Finger prints and background check to make sure you're not Isis or something.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.