[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone is Open Carrying is it rude to talk to them about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: PUSHTHROUGH.png (2MB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
PUSHTHROUGH.png
2MB, 1200x810px
If someone is Open Carrying is it rude to talk to them about the gun or their holster?
>>
No. On the contrary, people who open carry tend to find it rude if they aren't noticed and interacted with.
>>
>>35157229
when i was open carry id have alot of people talk to me. most of them i just had to tell to mind they own business and fuck off.
>>
>>35157247
This
>>
>>35157253
You secretly wanted it. Or did they interrupt your Dirty Harry fantasies?
>>
>>35157229
I live in Florida and we can open carry while fishing, hunting or camping as well as going to and from such activities. I only open carried a handful of times while fishing for bull reds off some bridges. I never had anyone comment on my guns while I was fishing. I did have someone comment on me open carrying while I was going back home from fishing, he was pretty freaked out and looked like he shit himself. I prefer to conceal carry.
>>
>>35157546

I open carry a lot out in the country, at my property mostly and when just going to town. It's a rural community so I'm usually not the only one and everyone knows I'm a hillbilly farmer type. A few times you get out-of-towners/yankees/liberals coming in to visit the local State Park but they just give you evil looks and move along with looks of fear and disgust on their shitty liberal obama loving faces.
>>
>>35157229
yes. under the ancient and international laws of the gentleman, that's actually grounds for homicide in self-defence. legal in all states and kingdoms.
>>
>>35157247
Operator as fuck!
>>
>>35157546
So basically have a fishing rod, tackle box, and a cooler in trunk, and can open carry all day erryday.
>>
>>35157247
open carry people are attention whores, confirmed
>>
>>35157229
I usually ask what they are carrying and based on that interaction ask if I can fingerfuck their weapon.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35157229
>see a guy open carrying a gen 3 or 4 G19 Inna store
>ask him is he gonna get a Gen 5
>he says yes
>my fucking autism strikes
>I say gross and walk off
>what I've done hits me hard as fuck
>leave my groceries and exit the store

who needs food amirite?
>>
>>35158962
There are areas of the country where open carry is the only reasonable, legal option for general purpose carry.
>>
>NC
It's fine. Nobody really notices here except soccer moms, but they just get really quiet if it bothers them. It helps if you don't look like a Skynyrd roadie. People ask me if I'm Army when I'm not carrying so I'm probably just too tense.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.