[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Stormsurge_Tau_Empire.jpg (381KB, 1287x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Stormsurge_Tau_Empire.jpg
381KB, 1287x1600px
>>
Tau
>>
>>35154517
The flaw is in the writers.

For a little while, there was a race that wasn't complete cunts, so that got fixed by adding in lore that said the Tau emasculate, mutilate or otherwise oppress any client races rather than being the friendly inclusive bunch that they previously were.
>>
>>35154556
muh good and pure race
>>
Tau shouldn't have super heavy units. It doesn't suit them at all.
>>
>>35154517
Lacks end affectors prevent9ng it from acting as combat engineering vehicle in challenging terrain
>>
>>35154517
Filthy xenos
>>
>>35154517
>isn't real
>>
>>35154804
This and doesn't belong in /k/
>>
>>35154517
>robot legs
>>
>>35154517
where's the dick
>>
>>35154556
i thought they only do that if the population in question are being beligerent
>>
>>35154517
Its not a tank
Why the fuck does Tau have so many giant walkers? They said that shit was dumb
>>
>>35157270
It's never really made clear, and as far as I know has been intentionally vague. Basically rumors of sterilization of non-tau populations, but no evidence to indicate widespread practice. Make of that what you will.

The Ethereals have always been a bit suspect, the source of their influence over the other castes is never stated, could be pheromones, it could even be psychic. What you ought to take away from them though, is can you trust a race whose leaders mind control their own people? If they do that to Tau, what are they going to do to you?

There were always hints that maybe humans in their empire weren't quite on the level of Tau, despite their rhetoric. Maybe dissidents disappear, maybe you don't have any freedom of choice in what you do, but you're still treated pretty well so you go along with it because you like it. Or maybe there's just something in the water that makes you think that.

Pretty much still "sparks of hope in a dying galaxy", but with sinister undertones.
>>
>>35157570
People keep saying this but in the end second-class citizenship will always be preferable to extinction. One provides an opportunity while the other doesn't.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/tg/55375831
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.