[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dam toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Anyone have any experience with them? i am feeling very very tempted by several of their figures.
The level of detail is amazing to me: how can they even make folding stocks, functional molle and nexus clips in such a small size? prices also seem right, at least for an autist who has payed 80$ for fixed, 100% molded plastic anime figurines before
>>
>>35152556
>>/toy/
>>
>>35152556
do whatever you want with your money just bare in mind that these pictures are usually photshopped so they look "better" than they do in real life. still kinda cool looking though i'd want one for an obscure fighter like a vietnam era LRRPS duder

as for the functional molle and nexus clips they aren't exact replicas. They usually take a slight bit of engineering leeway to make it look like its full size counterpart without making them painfully fragile
>>
File: image.jpg (349KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349KB, 650x919px
>>35152556
They look sick. I'd buy this one if I wasn't saving for another pistol.
>>
>>35152578
Right? i hope they would do wierder, more obscure or older armies like Rhodesian, South African, JSDF, South Korean, Latvian or swedish... you know, those armies you can get pieces of but never the full kit? having one of these in those kits would be a nice consolation prize
>>
File: 1473877492818.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473877492818.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>
These are neato.
>>
File: 2-16062G13948.jpg (426KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
2-16062G13948.jpg
426KB, 700x990px
>>35152556
desu I'm tempted to get the Flying Tiger one because >tactical shorts
>>
If you want figures, go look at the McFarland toys military series.
http://www.mcfarlanetoysstore.com/mcmi1.html
>>
>>35152556

When I was little my brother and I hated the idea of killing real people so we came up with the idea of a world where 90% of people lived as 1/6 scale (GI Joe sized) people using the same technology as what was in the movie avatar (Well before the movie came out). When your scale person died you'd buy a new one by fixing machines and cleaning the massive warehouses of people in them or through the currency earned as the scale person.

There were three zones. Zone 1 was no gun powder or fuel and you could only use what you could get from the zone; a medieval world where a house cat was the size of a giant lion and even an angry squirrel could be very dangerous. Zone 2 was black powder no fuel, a cowboy world. Zone 3 was anything goes and a massive proxy cold war between a capitalist country and a communist with nation equivalents between them to fight over. All were complete with scaled common work animals like dogs, horses and cattle. All tech started fresh, you wouldn't see an AR15 or 5.56 equivalent because there was no reason to build one when you could invest the same money and have an HK416 in some 6.5mm but pipe guns were common in countries where guns were banned.

It's still the world I like to imagine violence in. When I have kids I'm getting them a lot of GI Joe sized figures and legos, it's going to be fun.

Blog post out
>>
>>35152857
the level of detail... breathtaking
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.