[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paintball with SESAMS rounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How bad would it hurt?
>>
probably breaks 2+ layers of skin
>>
Yeah heard it can break skin pretty easily.

I'm surprised its not more common, being able to train with your actual carry gun against an attacker would be better than some airshit with no recoil or snapcaps etc.
>>
>>35134996
>I'm surprised its not more common
Probably because some moron would eventually kill someone by loading the wrong ammunition and that's bad for business.
>>
>>35134979
Been shot with them. On clothes you know you got hit most of the time. On bare skin, kind of stings and can break skin. I've had greater pain from a paintball shot from a Tipman 98.
>>
>>35134996
I think UTM sells theirs to civvies, they hurt slightly more than paintballs at close range in my experience. You need to modify the gun to shoot them though, usually the barrels.
>>
>>35135011
Sim guns literally can not be loaded with live rounds. Barrels won't allow it.
>>
>>35134996
Sims have almost no recoil, not much better than airsoft in that respect
>>
>>35135020
simunitions have their own barrels
>>
>>35135116
mant for >>35135011
>>
>>35135116
Yep, I just checked them out
http://simunition.com/en/products/conversion_kits

So why hasn't it replaced paintball? Is it more expensive?
>>
I did paintball and airssoft a lot as a kid like 15 years ago. Those barely sting and will leave a little welt and maybe tiny brusing. A few years ago I did force on force with simunitions, and those fuckers HURT. Nothing extreme or enough to injure you unless you are shot in the eyes or balls, but enough to make you go AHHHHHHHOW FUCK!!! It's like subbing your toe or hitting your knee of the corner of a coffee table really hard, it's not gonna kill you but it hurts like a bitch.
>>
>>35135145
A lot of simunitions companies won't sell to civillians, and yes it is more expensive. This is one justified restriction even though it's not legal. If you released simunitions to the public hundreds of retards would shoot each other with live ammo in a week. Also simunitions can cause very serious disfigurement at extremely close range, as in remove your nose or fingers.
>>
UTM had conversion kits for AR15s for 300 bucks, ammunition is ~62 cents a round, the conversion kit doesn't work with live ammo, and they're commercially available.

http://www.btitactical.com/nsearch.html?#search/q=utm&category=&sortby=rel&main_category=&page=1&size=15&storeid=yhst-31269281107216/1

Still a lot more expensive than paintball but great of you want to do some tacticool training at home and don't care about money
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.