[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were tacticool models a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

File: 715846556188672.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
715846556188672.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXR--Dvbues
>>
>>35132586
All except 2d.
>>
>tfw same haircut as larry

this video sucks
>>
>>35132586
Yes, they're kinda eh. Ya know, somewhere between military advertising and Hollywood gun logic? Feels meh man.

Don't get me wrong, I would mind see a nice redhead with a pretty face and nice set of tits, hips, and ass, shooting away with nice ol' AR in dark red wood furniture, but crap like this doesn't catch my eye. Maybe just cause it's a bit boring or something.
>>
>>35132645
>a nice redhead with a pretty face and nice set of tits, hips, and ass
>shooting away with nice ol' AR in dark red wood furniture
>tfw there's a one in gabillion chance there is a girl like that
>tfw if there is one, she' probably already dating chad
>>
>>35132668
damn man bringing out those bad feels
>>
File: T-gewehr-shoot-3-.jpg (265KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
T-gewehr-shoot-3-.jpg
265KB, 640x960px
>>35132645
Don't despair, some are real and actually enjoy shooting guns. Mae has a decent pair of tits too.
>>
>>35132645
>>
>>35132996
Yeah but no one is still 100% sure on if its a trap or not
>>
>>35132633
FPBP
>>
>>35132586
Needs benis.
>>
>>35132586
>>
>>35133041
I'm pretty sure it's not.

The bone structure isn't due to testosterone, just corn fed farm girl.
>>
What'd I'd give for a femme hickok45.

Some 65 year old retiree blasting shit in her backyard.

Or even a female sootch00, some irresponsible woman who spends all her time avoiding her family making youtube videos of her NDing guns she spent their bill money on.

But no, it has to be some tarted up skank shooting the latest tacticool garbage her boyfriend bought and then getting her own in pink because reasons.

Or some prior army 88M crane operator with disgusting tatts playing up her operator training hurr just as strong as SEALS experience despite the hardest thing she dealt in the military was dindu cook dicks.
>>
>>35133171
>Or even a female sootch00, some irresponsible woman who spends all her time avoiding her family making youtube videos of her NDing guns she spent their bill money on.
Gee, if you want trashy women, just socialize at the local range.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3odahikIgsqabOkmhTUYw

This one is really hot and seems to know her shit but I get this really weird vibe in my (((coincidence detector))) on all her stuff, her whole channel seems to just be stealth marketing.
>>
>>35133171
>Or some prior army 88M crane operator with disgusting tatts playing up her operator training hurr just as strong as SEALS experience despite the hardest thing she dealt in the military was dindu cook dicks.
>>
>>35133185
or talk to his mom once in a while.
>>
>>35133171
>What'd I'd give for a femme hickok45.
>Some 65 year old retiree blasting shit in her backyard.
Ask and you shall receive, anon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE3vvxCSQDI
>>
>>35133202
How dare you. My mother is a lovely woman, which is why she doesn't hang out at gun ranges.
>>
haha
>>
>>35133203

>wears a bikini
>next video is "50 year old farm girl slip and slide and a bottle of wine"

You obviously werent paying attention.
>>
>>35132645
I think these kind of things are targeted towards noguns who fetishize them because they are a taboo.
>>
>>35133195
>coincidence detector
patriot nurse is
>>35133215
>or talk to his mom once in a while
think he means the youtubers
>>
>>35132633
/thread
>>
>>35133301
> patriot nurse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YorcITruMrU
woke af
>>
>tfw let hot as fuck progun gf go because I was retarded
>will never get her back
>chance of finding someone else like her close to 0%
Why live
>>
File: IMG_5611.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5611.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>35133195
>"Holy!...Look at the size of 'em"
>>
>>35133329

Too political.

Literally just looking for a chick who enjoys guns and shooting for the sake of guns and shooting.

No "look at me'' bikini bullshit.

No "muh politics".

Just an old woman thanking buds gunshop and federal for allowing her to shoot a bunch of guns she'd normally never give a second thought to throwing .38 special out of a J frame at a gong 75 yards away because "why the fuck not."
>>
File: ca00b7dba21b2104.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ca00b7dba21b2104.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>35133357
Muh boobs
>>
>>35132586
Do normies actually watch this shit?
Anything with that same stupid intro music that every other cookie cutter youtube channel has just makes me tune out immediately.
>>
>>35133195
just another sponsored gun bunny
>>
File: 1504720947477.png (454KB, 737x910px) Image search: [Google]
1504720947477.png
454KB, 737x910px
>>35133382
> low velocity boobs and guns channel
Instant 15k subscribers
>>
>>35133410
Is this a woman question or a Bubba question?
>>
>>35133410

>make youtube channel
>call it "boobs vs recoil"
>all it is are 8 minute videos of high speed footage slowed down of a fat guy in T-shirt shooting a gun three times focusing only on his chest
>laugh your way to the bank
>>
>>35133410
We all know Karl is the man in that relationship.
>LET ME FINISH
>>
File: let me finish.jpg (83KB, 769x329px) Image search: [Google]
let me finish.jpg
83KB, 769x329px
>>35133426
>>
>>35133424
Even better if you hire a hot model to announce the gun at the beginning of the video so you can technically put her in the thumbnail.
>>
>>35133426
>>35133431
I've always thought that Karl was kind of a dildo to Ian. He can pull his macho thing all he wants but he knows that no one tunes in to inrange for him. Everyone is there for Ian.
>>
File: IMG_5612.jpg (66KB, 405x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5612.jpg
66KB, 405x654px
>>35133377
>"Tits."
>>
File: 1502137468810.jpg (28KB, 376x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502137468810.jpg
28KB, 376x960px
>>35133329
>woke af
not really she went against the libertarian party during the ron paul days for shekel clicks on youtube.
>>
>>35133470
Libertarianism is just fairy tales for adults anyway.
>>
>>35133480
Libertarianism is perfectly fine, and is growing more and more every year as more people look into after being disillusioned by current politics. It's a wide range of stances like any political party. Ancap is a fucking pipe dream though.
>>
>>35133497
No it isn't. Nobody gives a shit about economic discussion at all anymore. The real appeal is in stopping white genocide. The libertarian society ideal will never exist in brown countries and if America turns into one, it's over for the "movement" as a whole.
>>
>>35133497
Libertarianism is something we need more of and now more than ever.
>>35133470
The thing in this image is fake libertarianism. Goes both ways. Basically left/right pretending to be less restrictive because they want their favorite things to be less restricted while others to be moreso with the things the other side likes. In that seesaw movement we just see more shit being banned every year with occasionally 1/10 of the laws being repealed before being reinstated later on anyway.

That said I am self aware enough to know that ANCAP is fairytale land just like communism. I don't want to live in IRL Snow Crash, I just feel that while the government has the ability to do certain things that individual citizens and businesses can't, we don't need trillions of dollars a year in government bloatware to lock productive members of society up for having a 15.9" barreled rifle or smoking a reefer once. Oh yeah and the campaign contribution shit can fuck right off, that's legalized corruption and we all know it.
>>
>>35133511
It is socially liberal as well, which is probably the main reason that it is pulling in more people every year. There are plenty of people out there who would like the republican party if they put evangelicals to the rope. The people that don't like libertarianism are niggers who depend on handouts and the white guilt faggots who enable them.
>>
>>35133538
I don't like it precisely because of the appeal to social liberalism. It's basically a breeding ground for degeneracy and individualism that Jews crave to push this culture further to the end.
>>
>>35133337
For those leet digits, anon.
>>
File: 1503965778400.jpg (90KB, 1788x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1503965778400.jpg
90KB, 1788x1185px
>>35133480
>Libertarianism is just fairy tales for adults anyway.
nothing to do with what i posted
>>35133511
>11 checked
he gets it
>>35133521
>The thing in this image is fake libertarianism.
nothing to do with what i posted
>campaign contribution shit
And since we are living in a Post-agricultural society there is no reason for congress to have days off since they are tied to planting and harvesting cycles. Your mental gymnastics are eye-bleed inducing.
>>
>>35133543
I don't like killing babies and fags getting married, but those aren't where I want to fight all my battles. At the end of the day, those issues don't tangibly effect my life. I'd rather spend political capital for issues such as protecting constitutional rights, ensuring equality and not equity, and not paying half my earnings to an inefficient government to take care of people too retarded to take care of themselves.
>>
>>35133577
This is bigger than abortion and gay marriage. This is about stopping the systematic ethnic replacement of white people. What are you not grasping about that?
>>
>>35133590
Go back to stormfront faggot.
>>
reminder : this is a thread about trashy tits and guns
>>
>>35133596
T.Antifa
>>
>>35133596
>Not wanting to be outbred by people who are lesser than you makes you stormfront now
>>
>>35133607
Yes, because being slightly left of white supremacy is antifa. You just as fucking bad as them since they believe that anyone right of Marx is a Nazi. I can't wait for you guys to kill each other.
>>
>>35133329
she isn't a nurse
http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=339478&page=4
>>
>>35133538
The reason our society is fucked is because of campaign contributions, creating a legal shortcut for rich people and big business to use the government for their ends instead of what benefits the people. Then they run up massive debt and pass stupid laws while not enforcing shit against their benefactors.

Part 2 is a culture war but it's literally a race to the bottom from both left and right. Left is pounding out this whole white guilt complex while enabling women and minorities to act like massive shitheads. Most don't, I believe that people are basically good, but this enables enough shithead behavior to sell news stories so that's all we hear.

So that's what the media does, they sell whatever story or angle gives them the biggest ratings which is always shit flinging. So they rile people up, and if it causes a riot and people literally die over nothing (LA 1992) great! Riots sell papers.

So now we have the right lashing back. Too stupid to understand that powerful string pullers are the real enemy. They lash out against minorities as if they are born degenerates. So now we have a genuine up-surge of stormfags which is just reinforcing whatever notion minorities have that they are threatened. Don't even get me started on the religious fundies.

In reality both are stupid, panicked and gullible. If we didn't have demagogues like Al Sharpton and whatever that nazi guy that got decked in the face looking for scapegoats we'd have more people trying to unfuck themselves and less people trying to fuck up others.

The way I see it, I don't give a shit if Americans look more dark skinned 100 years from now. I want them to be better people. That has nothing to do with skin or eye color. It has more to do with political corruption and social decay that benefits a select few. If you think the ignorant and toxic mindsets that breed ghetto people are exclusive to minorities look at a methed-out white trailer park and tell me it's better. Same shit.
>>
>>35133618
Basically rich people found a fault line that divides 2 huge segments of the population in wats that are intrinsic to how they're born (race) and demagogue to keep us poor, scared, angry and confused while they buy the government and use it to gradually enslave everyone. White and black.

I should have just said that without ranting so much.
>>
>>35133616
I'm not saying I don't get where you're coming from. I used to believe in all of the same shit but the fact is that maybe Libertarianism is the ideal and I might be willing to agree with you on that, but I can't agree that it's just one step from where we are now in the current political climate to where we need to be. It's going to take something much more radical that big brain nigga individualism to change things as they exist now.
>>
>>35133590
>ree muh white race
I have a quarter Korean baby on the way, feels amazing to be breeding a superhuman.

To be quite frank I'd be A-OK with exterminating 80% or so of the white race being exterminated based on criteria like low intelligence and possibly a lack of willpower. Things like that. Not quite "everyone who is dumber than me" but close, we desperately need a purging of the gene pool and I think starting with the southern states followed by the coasts would do it. That would get rid of most of the gun owners and others who could resist, and then implement the same policy on the other races.

Ideally the US population would be trimmed down to 30 million of the best we have to offer.

I'm tired of white supremacists complaining about being out-bred because apparently mud people are awful creatures, but they forget that white skin is not a ticket to perfection.

I'm not sure there's even a million in the southern states that wouldn't be eliminated. I hate traveling down there, it's a sea of dumb, two-legged rats. I enjoy Alaska very much, but again, not intelligent or productive people for the most part. Hawaii is just a lost cause, it would be better off scrubbed clean, and there's underachievers all across the American heartland. Coasts, thankfully, concentrate population so it wouldn't be too difficult to exterminate the lesser beings.

Nobody is willing to do it though, so humanity continues to decline until we're slobbering retards. I'm sure you'll blame everyone who isn't white, but I have a feeling you're not very successful, ambitious, or intelligent and make a poor specimen for our race.

Please never breed. (of course statistically speaking that shouldn't be a concern)
>>
>>35133654
Lol, I get it now.
>>
>>35133654
>I'm tired of white supremacists complaining about being out-bred
Implying white western countries being up for grabs isn't a reasonable concern.
Implying most of humanity isn't tribal as fuck and wouldn't eat your lunch if they get the chance.
Implying a multi-racial, multicultural society can be stable.
Implying the left/cuckservatives will let you have a sensible immigration policy and not flood you with the same low-IQ retards you want to breed out of existence.

I have no hate for non-whites or anyone but this open border multikulti shit has to stop, it has never and will never work.
>>
>>35133678
He's never gonna get it and he's already trashing his genetics. This is a completely lost cause.
>>
>>35132586
Americans were an error
>>
>>35133654
The nu-male, folks
>>
Hot shots calendar 2012 was the only time I enjoyed scantily clad gun stuff
>>
>>35133612
>t. white trash who wants to feel empowered
>>
>>35133511
>The real appeal is in stopping white genocide
nobody outside cuckfront and /pol/ even acknowledges your racial war bullshit

you literal nigger
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (385KB, 1404x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
385KB, 1404x2048px
>>35133590
>>35133612
>>35133680
>>35133775
Your children (if you somehow manage to breed) will make delicious chocolate babies with Jamal or Muhammad.
>>
>>35132586
this girl is hella dumb. i'm pretty sure she sells skype sex shows.
>>
>>35133816
Said a nigger.
>>
>>35133195
That's leaspeed6 on IG, she aight. She doesn't post much shit of her operating, usually just posing at benches and shit.
>>
File: IMG_0997.gif (3MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.gif
3MB, 344x203px
>>35133831
I know it's scary, but inevitable. Embrace the fact that your kids will shun you for your backwards, narrow-minded worldview and seek ethic dick out of spite.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.