[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhodesia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 34

File: IMG_4452.jpg (189KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4452.jpg
189KB, 900x600px
I never liked Rhodesia I always thought it was some shitty apartheid like state. So I was wondering why do you guys like it?
>>
>>35129581
It had a respectable military that perfected anti-guerrilla and as large battle tactics.
>>
It was one of the only successful African states, but that's because it was run by white people so of course it had to be destroyed.
>>
>>35129581
kys nigger
>>
With such a small country yet they managed to have a well trained armed force, plus it really isn't a apartheid state like South Africa
>>
File: N E V E R D I E.jpg (293KB, 900x1130px) Image search: [Google]
N E V E R D I E.jpg
293KB, 900x1130px
>>35129581
N
E
V
E
R
D
I
E
>>
I never liked OP I always thought he was some shitty crossboard like faggot. So I was wondering he makes this thread every week?
>>
>>35129581
>wondering why angst-ridden children fantasize about murdering black people

whats obvious is whats obvious
>>
File: 1489793512184.jpg (246KB, 956x950px) Image search: [Google]
1489793512184.jpg
246KB, 956x950px
>>35129581
wasnt aparthied anon. Blacks could vote just as much as whites could, you just had to finish fucking highschool first and unsurprisingly a lot of african tribesmen didnt attend. somewhere around 2/3rds of their fucking special forces (selous scouts) were black. RAR (Rhodesian African Rifles) were a massive part of their security forces. It's a loved country because it represented people standing up and fighting against communists regardless of what the UN said. It's /k/ related because they basically invented modern counterinsurgency tactics and kicked fucking ass with very limited equipment and manpower against an enemy flooded with men and slav/chinkshit arms. Not to mention the fact that they held out for fifteen fucking years under embargo while fending off relentless onslaught of commie terrs coming over their borders.
>>
>>35129732
Rwanda is a successful African state and its not run by white people.
>>
File: 1499930918048.png (678KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499930918048.png
678KB, 850x464px
>>35129803
>standards set high to disenfranchise blacks from participating in society is okay because it's their fault

>WOAH THERE WHY ARE YOU MAKING GUN LICENSES HARD TO GET THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR THE LITTLE GUY WHO CAN'T GIVE UP A SATURDAY FOR A TRAINING CLASS.

are you /pol/tier epic redpilled or nogunz?
>>
>>35129842
>Blacks can't achieve the same standards as whites!

You're literally the racist here, Hillary.
>>
>>35129810
I think you missed out on the 90s and the role the UN (wypipo) played after the shitskins stopped using weaponized aids on each other,.
>>
>>35129810
In what way is Rwanda successful? Its GDP per capita is worse than Pakistan, India and even North Korea and Yemen.
>>
File: 1355527031559.jpg (54KB, 274x503px) Image search: [Google]
1355527031559.jpg
54KB, 274x503px
>>35129888
>UN
>helping

If by that you mean the RPA ending the genocide by forcibly removing the Hutus and then chasing them into the Congo and killing them, then yes.
>>
>>35129842
Kill yourself commie
>>
>>35129842
So you're saying high school is too tough for blacks? Aren't you the racist?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2PROb8FaCs
>>
>>35129903
He probably thinks the UN saved sierra leone too...
>>
>>35129867
>>35129910

>unequal goods and services access and wealth inequality

It's almost like they weren't purposefully included in the government and rose up to have a say because they were sick of people who colonized their land in charge being the overlords.

>>35129910
I actually think Rhodesia was an interesting state, but the amount of idiots who watched youtube videos and bought weeb shit and LARP have ruined the historical truth that if it was such a great white African state then why did it willingly give itself up to black rule basically?
>>
>>35129954
>their land
The darkie tribesmen were a bunch of colonists as well, they just weren't as good at it.
>>
>>35129903
>RPA ended genocide
>started dusting refugee camps after the tide turned

W E W
E
W
>>
>>35129581
because a good portion of /k/ is racist
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>35129952
No but a handful of whites with a Hind did.
>>
File: rhodesia.png (399KB, 732x2251px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesia.png
399KB, 732x2251px
>>35129954
>>
>>35129954
>give itself up

Because they were facing an unending stream of commies and no one wanted to help them besides SA. They lasted over a decade with minimal support. Now the blacks got what they wanted in the form of Mugabe. Hope they're happy.
>>
File: warbig.jpg (41KB, 725x519px) Image search: [Google]
warbig.jpg
41KB, 725x519px
>>35129581
They're the underdog. Also seeing how Mugabe turned out and everything, some sympathy to those that defended Rhodesia.
>>
File: 1504738190435.jpg (245KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
1504738190435.jpg
245KB, 600x727px
>>35130102
So what? South Africa was under similar conditions, fighting border wars while enforcing apartheid under international pressure to end it until the 90s. Even better they transitioned much better instead of Rhodesia transitioning IRRESPONSIBLY into shit. The whites there had little investment in the country and fled, unlike some of the whites that still live in SA today despite how shit that multicultural experiment is going.
>>
>>35130163
Your argument is that they weren't cucked enough? Because let me tell you, whites in SA are being brutally cucked and it's not going to get any better.
>>
>>35130195
Rhodesia could have survived longer under different leadership and the transition could have been better.
>>
File: farm-murders18.jpg (25KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
farm-murders18.jpg
25KB, 450x337px
>>35130163
the fuck are you even trying to say?

South Africa lost better?
>>
>>35130241
Who gives a fuck? You cut your losses and let blacky sort it out himself, if that's how it's going.
>>
They killed commies very well
>>
File: 20170910_194019.jpg (159KB, 492x400px) Image search: [Google]
20170910_194019.jpg
159KB, 492x400px
>>35129903
if it works, it works
>>
>>35129581
oh boy, another /pol/ thread!
>>
>>35129810
yeah a country that wanted to kill whitey but settled for killing the light skinned darkies is sooo successful
>>
>>35129581
totally not an after image
>>
File: tumblr_okz1ykYN4n1shr96eo1_1280.jpg (218KB, 637x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okz1ykYN4n1shr96eo1_1280.jpg
218KB, 637x768px
>>35129842
>he needs a licence to own guns
kek

also are you saying we need to lower the standards for blacks? thats not very egalitarian of you anon...

and go back to leftypol plz this is not weapons related.
>>
>>35130241
>transition
from living to dead?
black africans couldn't maintain a civilization if their lives depended on it (which theirs do, and they can't)
>>
>>35129842
>Requiring a basic education before allowing someone to vote is "high standards," and "disenfranchising," holy shit fuck you.
>>
>>35130534
>segregate education so blacks receive less than basic education
>pass law to require said basic education to vote

dylann roof pls go
>>
>>35130867
>integrate education and blacks perform worse in every environment while also bringing down education standards for non-blacks
hmmm
improvement?
>>
>>35130867
but anon, rhodesian public schools werent segregated. If you've read Fireforce you'd know that. It's private schools that were segregated, and thats okay because theyre private.

Rhodies even had seats in parliment set aside for tribals, and they had work programs and assistance for blacks. They were more than fair.
>>
>>35129842
>standards set high to disenfranchise the uneducated from participating in nuclear power facilities is wrong
Standards exist for a reason you fuckwit, and the reason is not ''To keep out X people'' it's to stop stupid shit happening
>>
>>35129581
>apartheid
>shitty
get the fuck out of here you fucking commie
Oh, now that Rhodesia is now under black rule and called Zimbabwe, and now that South Africa has ended apartheid, can you think of ONE iota of progress or achievement those two countries have made?
Explain to me one aspect that has gotten better.
>>
>>35129581
I love hpw you commie faggots think whites in Africa= Apartheid. Keep hating white people just to fit into social trends, kissless virgin.
>>
>>35130013
that is literally what he said you fucking dipshit, were you too buttmad to finish reading the post?
>>
>>35131346
>Explain to me one aspect that has gotten better.
Black people killing black people because black people is a much more efficient way of killing black people than being white and having to come up with some excuse.
>>
>>35131230
>werent segregated

you left out the part where school assignment in rhodesia was based on residential zoning as per the national pass laws which rhodieboos also ignore, and white zone school received up to 100x more funding per pupil than black zones.

your claim is akin to claiming that machine guns are not illegal in the US, even as the government policies created a market where they are unobtainable by the vast majority of the population.

apparently reading fireforce makes the reader even more delusional.

>Rhodies even had seats in parliment set aside for tribals,

Sophistry. Minority token representation is meaningless.

>they had work programs and assistance for blacks

oh right, that'll make up for systemic political, social and economic oppression.
>>
File: thinking nier guy.jpg (23KB, 555x328px) Image search: [Google]
thinking nier guy.jpg
23KB, 555x328px
>>35131346
Since when did opposing apartheid become a thing only commies do.
>>
File: 1487304495076.jpg (19KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487304495076.jpg
19KB, 604x453px
>>35131470
Reddit Spacing
Immediately disregard everything you say.
>>
File: anc.jpg (37KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
anc.jpg
37KB, 600x300px
>>35131470
You do realize that there was about as much tribal land set aside for blacks as there was land for whites?
Do you understand the extent to which Soviet-Sino influences had to push for insurrection against Rhodesia?
Blacks were fine with the system. When commies came in and told them that communism would bring them a life of luxurious lavishness that's when the terrorism began.
>>35131493
Look into the origins of the anti-apartheid movement.
pic related.
>>
>>35130365
What's the pic from?
>>
>>35131470
>your claim is akin to claiming that machine guns are not illegal in the US, even as the government policies created a market where they are unobtainable by the vast majority of the population.
They aren't illegal and except for some very rare collectible antiques they're affordable for anyone who has enough money to set aside a few hundred every month, so basically everyone.
>Sophistry. Minority token representation is meaningless.
Thank God you said it. Let's hang all the Democrats then and get on with MAGAing.
>oh right, that'll make up for systemic political, social and economic oppression.
Yes you tard. That's kind of the point of having work programs and welfare. You can't really be oppressing someone if you're also giving them shit for free.
>>
>>35131470
>pass laws
Could only find shit about pass laws in South Africa. I even did a quick wiki search about the history of colonization in Rhodesia, and even there, they only talk about shit leading "UP TO" the independence of Rhodesia. Stopping at the British rule and Ian taking power.

>So I'm gonna have to see some sources for that.
>>
File: 680.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
680.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>35129810
Top kek
>>
>>35131518

observe how you ignore the previous points and move the goalposts entirely because your idiotic revisionism has no foundation other than hysterical ideology.

just to address your moved goalposts.

>You do realize that there was about as much tribal land set aside for blacks as there was land for whites?

you do realize that the black population greatly outnumbered the white population, and the most economically desirable land was zoned to whites by the white government?

>Do you understand the extent to which Soviet-Sino influences had to push for insurrection against Rhodesia?

maybe the "free world" should consider not supporting racist regimes thus not giving the communists a huge PR opportunity.

>Blacks were fine with the system.

total bullshit.

>When commies came in and told them that communism would bring them a life of luxurious lavishness that's when the terrorism began.

see 2nd point. its just like vietnam, where communists achieved dominance over a nationalist movement because the "capitalist" west refused to endorse self determination.
>>
File: 1488352494231.gif (995KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488352494231.gif
995KB, 257x194px
>>35129704
A bunch of mercs culling civilians long enough that the tribal civilians learned to fight like the mercs themselves from the survivors of the massacres. Rhodesia is a colony but the military was still a militia in which fucked up by not actually solving any problem.
>>
>>35131543
>They aren't illegal and except for some very rare collectible antiques they're affordable for anyone who has enough money to set aside a few hundred every month, so basically everyone.

By parity of your argument, anyone can conceal carry a handgun in NYC. You just need to save up enough money to buy the influence required.

>Thank God you said it. Let's hang all the Democrats then and get on with MAGAing.

Stupid fucking analogy. Democrats are the elected minority party in Congress, they are not "token representation".

>Yes you tard. That's kind of the point of having work programs and welfare. You can't really be oppressing someone if you're also giving them shit for free.

Slaves get free food and housing. I guess they aren't oppressed.
>>
>>35131598
>Stupid fucking analogy.
>Slaves get free food and housing. I guess they aren't oppressed.
wdhmbt
>>
>>35131542
punisher max
>>
>>35131576
I agree with most of what you say, but im curious on the point your trying to make about the soviet involvement. The soviets didnt really care about PR, and the west would have spun it however they pleased anyway. The same way the spun how we did even small things. They where after securing strategic rescources in africa. Iirc this case was uranium.
>>
File: rhodesians.jpg (91KB, 400x727px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesians.jpg
91KB, 400x727px
>>35131576
>blacks outnumbered the white population!
only after whites farmed so much food into a surplus did blacks reproduce like the r-selected rabbits they are.
Why do you think that majority rule is somehow the most moral or correct way of governance? Mob rule is automatically better?
>maybe the "free world" should consider not supporting racist regimes thus not giving the communists a huge PR opportunity.
ha. What "free world" was supporting Rhodesia? The only real ally Rhodesia had was SA which is another "racist regime" apparently. Who gives a fuck other than jews, liberals, and anti-whites what regimes are "racist." You don't think that the current governments of SA or Zimbabwe are racist? Oh I am kekking my way to the fucking bank with that one you fucking dumb cunt.
>total bullshit
why, because you can't reconcile how blacks could support whites ruling over the country in which they live? sorry not everything abides by your commie world view.
>muh self determination
Rhodesia was a meritocractic system as known per previous discussions in this bread.
>>
>>35131576
On Point #1, what exactly would the blacks do with the land? Because the whites used it as a breadbasket for all of Africa once upon a time.
You completely missed point #2
Your comment on point #3 is unsubstantiated
>>
>>35131576
>maybe the "free world" should consider not supporting racist regimes thus not giving the communists a huge PR opportunity.
You realize Rhodesia died because the "free" world put so many sanctions on them they were starved to death of supplies, right? No, you don't know that because (You)'re a cunt.
>>
>>35131547
>Natives Registration Act

learn to fucking research

incidentally that law was finally abolished in late 1978 in a futile attempt to win some black support for the white minority government, when the rhodesian military was already shattered and unable to hold the countryside and defeat was imminent.

>inb4 politics lost the war
>>
>>35129581
Go back to beating off to Blacked.com, you cucky manlet.
>>
>>35131578
Do you have brain damage? Or is English just your VERY second language?
>>
>>35131666
>Native Registration Act
Can you explain what this is. Because apparently today I learned that I'm not so good at researching. But it seems that you know everything there is to know about this subject.
>>
>>35131687
Maybe you are assblasted with the truth and resort to ad hominem?
>>
>>35131724
Different anon, genius. I'm just marveling at the grammar of it.
>>
>>35131470
>and white zone school received up to 100x more funding per pupil than black zones.
Do you have a source for any of your bullshit? I'd be interested in seeing it.

t. capstone on southern africa
>>
File: RPA_paratroopers.jpg (1MB, 1280x4079px) Image search: [Google]
RPA_paratroopers.jpg
1MB, 1280x4079px
>>35129903
>>35129810
>>
>>35131636
>only after whites farmed so much food into a surplus did blacks reproduce like the r-selected rabbits they are.

Your point being? You claimed blacks got equal amount of land as whites, that is demonstrably a lie and ignores the important context of valuable arable land vs shitty land. You justify the ends with indefensible means. Well I take that back, its defensible if you are an edgelord on 4chan with a moral compass derived from graphic novels.

>Why do you think that majority rule is somehow the most moral or correct way of governance? Mob rule is automatically better?

Totally false dichotomy, not even worth a rebuttal.

>ha. What "free world" was supporting Rhodesia

Resistance against white minority rule started long before UDI. US/UK support for said white minority rule was consistent right up to UDI. Soviet support for the resistance started as antagonism against the US/UK stance. Looking at history only after post-UDI sanctions is disingenuous and fraudulent.

>why, because you can't reconcile how blacks could support whites ruling over the country in which they live? sorry not everything abides by your commie world view.

no, because your claim is unsubstantiated by any evidence. you will find some blacks who are OK with white rule, just like how some vietnamese were OK with french rule. but your "blacks are fine with it" implies widespread if not total support and that is total bullshit.

>Rhodesia was a meritocractic system as known per previous discussions in this bread.

funny, the term for people who believe political power should be based on meritocracy are usually called ivory tower liberals in the west. you sound like an uneducated retard, maybe you should be denied the vote.

in any case, feel free to explain how the pass laws and the land husbandry act and a white dominated legislature constitute a meritocratic system.
>>
>>35131780
>funny, the term for people who believe political power should be based on meritocracy are usually called ivory tower liberals in the west.
ahahahaha
>>
>>35131780
>Totally false dichotomy, not even worth a rebuttal.
Not him, but his is a a horrible response. Refute the point faggot. The entire purpose of the Bush War was to implement "majority rule" as outlined by ZANU-PF at the end of the conflict. It is one of the main points that many use against Ian Smith with his famous quote taken out of context with the rest of his speech.

If you are the same person that claimed to be "educated" on Rhodesia you would have known that.
>>
File: I need my gibs me dat, mang.jpg (428KB, 1502x980px) Image search: [Google]
I need my gibs me dat, mang.jpg
428KB, 1502x980px
>>35129842
>be (((american senator))), 1960's
>america is segregated, facilities are seperate but completely the same
>black kids keep pissing in the sink and putting gum in the urinals and complain about it
>public education and resources are the same in white classrooms as they are in black classrooms
>black kids get lower grades in high school than white kids in the same class
>their parents complain about the teachers being racist towards their chillun, making they grades lowa den dey shud be
>their teachers are black
>decide to force white schools to accept nigger children
>tyrone's grades still don't rise
>decide to lower the standard pf education for everybody because it's too hard for the neighborhood race of retards
>miracles happen, the black highschool graduation rises to an astonishing 40%
>blacks get out of highschool and start businesses
>blacks get shittier service from black-owned businesses, decide to trust white devil to repair their car instead of a fellow brotha
>blacks complain about customers opressing their business by not buying from them
>ok, now anybody who doesn't hire a certain amount of the local wildlife can be imprisoned by law
enter current year
>jobs move overseas because hiring policy is forcing a loss of money in businesses
>Companies that fell for the diversity meme only keep afloat by government-subsidized handouts they get for being multiculti PC and corporate advertising culture that tries to tell gated wealthy white communities the more you interact with niggers the higher up the social ladder you are
>I made the part about black businesses up, niggers aren't that motivated
The only mistake Rhodesia made was not having modern science and thousands of test results to prove that it's not the nigger that's having horrible problems, the horrible problem is the nigger.
>>
File: eff.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eff.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>35131780
(You)
>>
>>35131754
>your bullshit

I love how rhodieboos get so agitated.

https://www.sensepublishers.com/media/297-education-and-development-in-zimbabwe.pdf

>spent as much as 20 times more per European child than the African child

The source for that number is from "Colonial Education for Africans: George Stark's Policy in Zimbabwe" by Dickson A. Mungazi. By the way, 20x is on the national average. 100x more for when looking at the wealthiest white schools is the number given by that book.

>inb4 Fireforce guy said that's not true
>>
File: 1493314612257.jpg (97KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493314612257.jpg
97KB, 640x626px
I went to a local Milsurp shop as a kid that was owned by a nice old guy who served in Rhodesia, He never told me he did (probably because our area is enriched with melanoids) and I found out after reading a local news article written back when he retired.
>>
>>35131853
Cool story, bruv. Somehow I doubt you've lived very long in Africa and dealt with natives. Facts are racist, Higher Education isn't what is going to lift your average village dweller out of poverty, white african leadership was their best shot at developing in a thriving society with better opportunities for everyone no matter how ideologically inconvenient it is to commies.
>>
>>35131821
>Refute the point faggot

Spare me, he made no point to refute. Let's read it again:

>Why do you think that majority rule is somehow the most moral or correct way of governance? Mob rule is automatically better?

Firstly, he implies mob rule is equivalent to majority rule. That is obviously garbage. Secondly, nobody ever said majority rule is the "most moral or correct".

Majority rule is also different from fair political representation, which the Smith government refused to do.
>>
>>35131853
>I love how rhodieboos get so agitated.
That is a label you are attaching to me dipshit. Language is Ascriptive. Try again.

>The colonial Rhodesian government made European education compulsory and universal, and spent as much as 20 times more per European child than the African child.
Straight from your source. Not exactly 100% is it? I've also met Shizha, full of bias towards his subject of study. Search the document, 14 words dedicated to Rhodesia. only 14.

>The source for that number is from "Colonial Education for Africans: George Stark's Policy in Zimbabwe" by Dickson A. Mungazi. By the way, 20x is on the national average. 100x more for when looking at the wealthiest white schools is the number given by that book.
Show me the statement that backs your claim. The burden of proof is on you.
>>
>>35131938
>Firstly, he implies mob rule is equivalent to majority rule
By definition it is.
>>
>>35131938
I like the part where you get to define fair political representation and don't have to defend your statements on majority rule.
>>
>>35131940
>That is a label you are attaching to me dipshit

Yes and it is funny to me. Deal with it.

>Straight from your source. Not exactly 100% is it?

You mean 100x? Oh I see, the difference is only 20x, not 100x on average, so that makes it totally OK? Of course you ignore the point regarding the richest schools, hence the prefix "up to 100x". Learn to read.

>full of bias
>only 14 words

Feel free to rebut the point instead of crying about bias. And yes, simple historical facts don't take many words to rebut. Especially if they are sourced.

>Show me the statement that backs your claim.

Try reading the book yourself.

I should ask you to do the same and back your statements on Rhodesian education being equal and unsegregated, but we all know you are full of shit, so don't bother.
>>
>>35131938
>Secondly, nobody ever said majority rule is the "most moral or correct".
Since we're talking about implications, you definitely implied it.
>>
>>35131938
>Firstly, he implies mob rule is equivalent to majority rule.
That's what it is by definition.

>That is obviously garbage.
According to you.

>Secondly, nobody ever said majority rule is the "most moral or correct".
You are the one implying it with your argument.

>Majority rule is also different from fair political representation,
Really? You want to get into that mess?

>which the Smith government refused to do.
Rhodesia-Zimbabwae was a thing. Is that not a form of trying to not to be "fair," or does that fall outside of your definition?
>>
>>35131951
>mob rule
>control of a political situation by those outside the conventional or lawful realm, typically involving violence and intimidation.

>majority rule
> a political principle providing that a majority usually constituted by fifty percent plus one of an organized group will have the power to make decisions binding upon the whole

nice try

>I like the part where you get to define fair political representation and don't have to defend your statements on majority rule.

Yes, I'm creating a whole theory of political science by saying wholesale denial of the vote is not fair political representation, Brand new definition of the term. Absolutely.
>>
>>35131997
>Feel free to rebut the point instead of crying about bias.
His rebuttal is that your source is biased.
>And yes, simple historical facts don't take many words to rebut. Especially if they are sourced.
What kind of smarmy non-argument is that?
>>
>>35132035
>typically involving violence and intimidation.
So you're saying that on a governance formed strictly on majority rule wouldn't involve violence and intimidation against the minority population? Because that's exactly what happened in every country to practice it. Especially when it's whites and blacks cohabiting.
>saying wholesale denial of the vote is not fair political representation,
>wholesale denial of the vote
Weird, because we've already established that blacks could vote if they simply finished their schooling. Lack of resources or not, it doesn't take much to just show up every day until you graduate.
>>
>>35132039
>His rebuttal is that your source is biased.
Crying about bias is not a rebuttal.

>What kind of smarmy non-argument is that?
It's a good one. If your shit can be taken down in less than 14 words, that means your shit is weak as fuck.
>>
>>35131997
>Yes and it is funny to me. Deal with it.
Ascriptive language. Cool.

>You mean 100x?
Neat, so your source doens't back your claim. We're done here.

>not 100x on average, so that makes it totally OK?
So you're expecting a school in a rural area to have the same budget as that in an urban area? Ok. You know how much money the US spends on inner city schools in the name of "fairness?" Fairness is defined by you and your ideals.

>Learn to read.
You first.

Feel free to rebut the point instead of crying about bias.
If you are as educated as you claim on the subject, you would know that bias is a huge issue in history and can effect the study of it. The words of historians should be taken with a grain of salt. The only one I would consider "unbiased" is Stapleton.

>Try reading the book yourself.
I have

>I should ask you to do the same and back your statements on Rhodesian education being equal and unsegregated
I never claimed that :). Show me where now please, you made the claim.
>>
>>35132074
>It's a good one.
Truly a legend in your own mind.
>>
>>35132071
>So you're saying that on a governance formed strictly on majority rule wouldn't involve violence and intimidation against the minority population?

"Majority rule" is just a principle and laws regarding civil society avert violence and intimidation. Claiming that majority rule inevitably leads to violence is ludicrous. The US has cities where blacks dominate the local government, feel free to find a case where whites are systematically assaulted and intimidated with the approval of the city government.

>Weird, because we've already established that blacks could vote if they simply finished their schooling

Weird, because we've already established that the standard of black education provided by the Rhodesia government falls below what is needed to get onto their "A roll" (i.e. the list of voters with full political representation).
>>
>>35132149
>"Majority rule" is just a principle and laws regarding civil society avert violence and intimidation.
No it isn't. That principle is the rule of law.
>The US has cities where blacks dominate the local government, feel free to find a case where whites are systematically assaulted and intimidated with the approval of the city government.
Oh ho ho holy shit yes. Let's talk about the "knock out" game, or the flash mobs of black kids beating the fuck out of only white people in Tennessee a couple years back.
>inb4 hurr wasn't sanctioned by government
Yeah? That's why either no arrests were made, or when they were arrested they were instantly paroled with claims of dindu nuffin?
>>
>>35132075
>Neat, so your source doens't back your claim

Neat, you refuse to look at the source then claim it doesn't back the claim.

>So you're expecting a school in a rural area to have the same budget as that in an urban area? Ok. You know how much money the US spends on inner city schools in the name of "fairness?" Fairness is defined by you and your ideals.

If you read the book you refuse to read, you would understand the Rhodesian government's goal of educating blacks just enough to provide a pool of unskilled labor, but no more than that. It's all there.

>I have

Nah, I doubt it.

>I never claimed that

So you're just quibbling on 20x vs 100x then. Rhodieboo desperation knows no bounds.
>>
>>35132149
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/violent-teen-mob-attacks-shoppers-workers-tenn-grocery-store-video-article-1.1931987

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game
>>
>>35132194
>No it isn't. That principle is the rule of law.

Um, no. Majority rule does not preclude civil society.

>Oh ho ho holy shit yes. Let's talk about the "knock out" game, or the flash mobs of black kids beating the fuck out of only white people in Tennessee a couple years back.

Oh yes, the existence of street crime proves the government supports black assaults on white people. Oh wait, you actually saw the qualifier, you just chose to ignore it...

>Yeah? That's why either no arrests were made, or when they were arrested they were instantly paroled with claims of dindu nuffin?

Are you actually claiming cops are refusing to investigate, and DA's are deliberately refusing to prosecute knockout game perps because the government is deliberately ignoring white victims? Because if you are making the latter claim, you better provide some real proof.

Or don't, because you're full of shit and there is no proof. I already said it before, hysterical ideology. Your post demonstrates this hysteria.
>>
>>35132210
>Neat, you refuse to look at the source then claim it doesn't back the claim.
I have, It doesn't back your claim. Remember the 14 words related to "rhodesia" that I mentioned? Most of the book is related to Zimbabwe's education system. Which is absolute dogshit because lol, Mugabe.

>If you read the book you refuse to read,
Your claim. Doesn't make it truth.

>you would understand the Rhodesian government's goal of educating blacks just enough to provide a pool of unskilled labor, but no more than that. It's all there.
From a biased historian that has an ax to grind? Great fact to learn from you, with all your biases and presumptive and frankly pompous claims.

>Nah, I doubt it.
Nice insult, sure you're smarter than me because you made it clear you read some obviously biased books and get to argue with random people from the internet. I'll be honest and say I'm just here for the violence. You're better than the "rhodieboos" :).

>So you're just quibbling on 20x vs 100x then. Rhodieboo desperation knows no bounds.
You made the 100x claim, and provided a source that stated otherwise. It was an extreme claim to make and you're clinging to it.
>>
>>35131789

It's true. JFK called his team the "best men" and gave them wide powers over the federal bureaucracy. Woodrow Wilson explicitly stated that only the educated elite (read: professors like himself) should be allowed to wield political power. "Too stupid to vote" was a common refrain against Trump voters from left coast liberals. This is a well-documented phenomenon in American politics.
>>
>>35132256
>Oh yes, the existence of street crime proves the government supports black assaults on white people.
Organized violence from the black majority populations against white minority populations is "street crime" now?
>Are you actually claiming cops are refusing to investigate, and DA's are deliberately refusing to prosecute knockout game perps because the government is deliberately ignoring white victims?
Is this so hard to fathom in the era of BLM? That black majority city govs don't mind black populations getting some back at whitey?
>you better provide some real proof.
Honestly not even going to bother since you're going to arbitrarily decide what's "real proof" like the glib faggot that you are and I have to go to bed.
>>
>>35132270
>Most of the book is related to Zimbabwe's education system. Which is absolute dogshit because lol, Mugabe.

Are you literally hammering on the wrong fucking book because you can't read a book title?

>Colonial Education for Africans: George Stark's Policy in Zimbabwe
>A policy of practical training and tribal conditioning was designed and implemented by George Stark, Director of Native Education in colonial Zimbabwe from 1934 to 1954. Expressing the philosophy and goals of both Stark and the British colonial government, its stated purposes were to develop a vast pool of cheap unskilled manual labor and to confine the African population to tribal settings.

The book is not on Zimbabwe as you claim, it is on British policy on black education which Rhodesia did absolutely nothing to change post-UDI.

>From a biased historian that has an ax to grind? Great fact to learn from you, with all your biases and presumptive and frankly pompous claims.

Apparently you're crying so hard about bias you can't even cry about the right book.

>Nice insult

How'd you figure? "I doubt it" is an insult now? I'm sorry your defensiveness has reached this extreme.

>You made the 100x claim, and provided a source that stated otherwise. It was an extreme claim to make and you're clinging to it.

I sure am, because now I know you aren't even crying about the right book. It's OK though, even if I use 20x instead of 100x, the logical foundation behind criticism of Rhodesian education remains sound. You're just quibbling over a inconsequential detail (because that's all you have).
>>
File: VFc8i4.png (502KB, 750x718px) Image search: [Google]
VFc8i4.png
502KB, 750x718px
>>35129581
>some shitty apartheid like state
compared to Zimbabwe it was a garden of Eden
>>
>>35132317
>Organized violence from the black majority populations against white minority populations is "street crime" now?

How is it organized? Retards trolling for facebook likes and worldstar hiphop is now organized?

>Is this so hard to fathom in the era of BLM? That black majority city govs don't mind black populations getting some back at whitey?

Yes, because that level of wholesale governmental malfeasance would be extremely difficult to hide especially when court records are open to the public and police reports can be obtained upon request.

>Honestly not even going to bother

Called it
>>
>>35132361
>Are you literally hammering on the wrong fucking book because you can't read a book title?
I've got a tab opened on it now. The title says Zimbabwe. Can you read the book's title?

>The book is not on Zimbabwe as you claim, it is on British policy on black education which Rhodesia did absolutely nothing to change post-UDI.
From the into.
>Arguably, land redistribution created an economic crisis that negatively affected the education sector. In addition, the highly contested presidential elections of 2008 and the political stalemate that followed created political, economic and social insecurity among educators. The decision by professionals to leave the country has created human capital shortage at all levels
of the education system.
And you're some dickwad on the internet claiming I don't know how to research.

>Apparently you're crying so hard about bias you can't even cry about the right book.
Really now? Ok.

>How'd you figure? "I doubt it" is an insult now? I'm sorry your defensiveness has reached this extreme.
>backpedaling this hard.
Fine but then you go on to say...
>I sure am, because now I know you aren't even crying about the right book.
Are you positive that is not an insult on my intelligence? Thats what you seemed to be implying.

>the logical foundation behind criticism of Rhodesian education remains sound. You're just quibbling over a inconsequential detail (because that's all you have).
Is it? Or is it because your argument is shit? Remember, I'm just here for the violence.
>>
>>35132442
>still reading the wrong book

You are reading "Education and Development in Zimbabwe". I am referring to "Colonial Education for Africans: George Stark's Policy in Zimbabwe". Seriously, sort yourself out.

>And you're some dickwad on the internet claiming I don't know how to research.

Yes, looking at the wrong book typically means that.

>Are you positive that is not an insult on my intelligence? Thats what you seemed to be implying.

It's amusing that you have to cite a different sentence in a different post to derive an insult. Because you can't explain how "Nah, I doubt it" constitutes one. Oh lord.

>Is it? Or is it because your argument is shit? Remember, I'm just here for the violence.

If you can elaborate on how a 20x overall funding difference is fair, but 100x is not fair, I'd like to hear it. Otherwise, it remains inconsequential.
>>
File: i_dont_understand_desu.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
i_dont_understand_desu.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Remember when this thread was about Rhodesia?
>>
>>35131636
Put simply Rhodesia could stand alone amongst a world of globalist cunts and they didn't like that one bit
>>
>>35129581
upstanding white gentlemen in short shorts with FALs purging blacks in africa - is all you need to know about any of it to know why /k/ likes the aesthetic theme of it
>>
File: fselous.jpg (220KB, 544x412px) Image search: [Google]
fselous.jpg
220KB, 544x412px
>>35132491
>You are reading "Education and Development in Zimbabwe". I am referring to "Colonial Education for Africans: George Stark's Policy in Zimbabwe". Seriously, sort yourself out.
Oh, sweet, I've got to read all of that before submitting an argument before an an immediate forum. Nice.

>Yes, looking at the wrong book typically means that.
Again, insult. Yet you claim not to insult my intelligence.

>Because you can't explain how "Nah, I doubt it" constitutes one. Oh lord.
Reasonable doubt, you know, the basis of how we judge things by law. Also and implied insult onto my intelligence. Rad.

>it's amusing
Kewl, try not to make yourself sound like a pretentious ass, it'll help your arguments.

>If you can elaborate on how a 20x overall funding difference is fair, but 100x is not fair, I'd like to hear it. Otherwise, it remains inconsequential.
Explain to me how the 20x funding difference arises then the conversation will be better. It isn't inconsequential and to base it on race is intellectually dishonest in my opinion. Again, my opinion. Now, I've got to live through Irma so if you'll excuse me. I'm going to crash.

Take it easy.
>>
>>35132657
I don't think that is true though, Rhodesians purging Communists is more accurate because blacks fought with white Rhodesian.
>>
File: 1487273675971.jpg (83KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487273675971.jpg
83KB, 515x600px
>>35132657
but anon lots of rhodies were black

point is they were purging nigger commies who wanted to rape/murder/pillage their homes, especially whites. It wasnt a race war or anything of the sort, it was western culture holding off against USSR/PRC-funded turbo-BLM on steroids
>>
File: abs.png (400KB, 680x582px) Image search: [Google]
abs.png
400KB, 680x582px
This thread is depressing me

Here is a news article with African voodoo language in mind to calm your nerves

http://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41004878
>>
>>35131736
If you are targeting the grammar of the sentences just by the words used then you are as much as an ESL monkey that do not even know those words.
>>
Realistically the entirety of Africa should be glassed. If you disagree you're retarded.
>>
>>35132765
Yeah man, all those trees we need for a living. Best to just eradicate them and commit suicide.
>>
>>35132736
>that "language"
u fokin wot
>>
>>35132491
Different anon, I've been lurking this thread, You got any more book sources other than the one? I'm interested to other sources corroborating your claim.
>>
>>35129581
South Africa was better and lasted about 10 years longer with good conventional and COIN forces
>>
>>35129581
I still blame the bowl cut hair Doo is why he snapped.
>>
>>35129581
>So I was wondering why do you guys like it?
>I never liked Rhodesia I always thought it was some shitty apartheid like state.
Because we actually know the history, policies, and laws of Rhodesia.
>>
>>35132736
>Bible is called "Da Jesus book" in Pidgin
I'm letting that sink in
>>
File: TK.gif (1MB, 392x241px) Image search: [Google]
TK.gif
1MB, 392x241px
>>35129581
>be me
>white man
>conquer nogland with contracts
>build superstate
>nogs kick whites out
>change name
>all the farms die
>now they eat rats
>can't verify any of the truth of this
>it's only a feeling
>nogs probably made zimbabababs better
>tfw racist flyover retard
>>
>>35132736
>pidgin
>not a meme word to legitimize all bastard languages other than afrikaans
Anthropologists deserve death. (proper historians and archivists may live)
>>
>>35129704
>It had a respectable military that perfected anti-guerrilla and as large battle tactics.

Nah. Memes aside it folded like used arse paper when the brits stopped backing it.
>>
>>35129768
But the selous scouts were majority black.
>>
>>35129810
Ethiopia was as well before communist takeover.
>>
>>35136305
Go be an asshurt liberal on reddit you fucking baby, this isn't weapons.
>>
File: 1504825065631.jpg (83KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1504825065631.jpg
83KB, 400x399px
>>35136305
mfw
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/zimbabwe-seized-white-farmers-land-now-some-are-being-invited-back/2015/09/14/456f66d6-45d2-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html?utm_term=.3ea9fc470b78
>>
>>35129954
>rose up to have a say because they were sick of people who colonized their land in charge being the overlords.
dude, most of the insurgents came from zambia and all of them were working for NK and china to seize assets that they couldn't buy.
>>
>>35136345
>Anthropologists deserve death. (proper historians and archivists may live)

POST OF THE YEAR FINALIST
>>
I don't think Rhodesia was sustainable, or even moral but you can't argue with results.

Rhodesia ended, and the region wobbled from point A (Flawed democracy) down a it's current situation (hopeless mess) .

What ideal, what political concept, is worth destroying a nation and making it's people poor, hungry, and represented by mentally ill despot?

We can quibble about the Rhodesia government's education policy or whatever, but surely we can all agree this is a terrible outcome.
>>
File: 1491110691659.jpg (149KB, 955x637px) Image search: [Google]
1491110691659.jpg
149KB, 955x637px
>>35129581
In short they were alright fighters that opposed bullshit UN mandates. There were many institutional stacks against the Blacks but it didn't stop all of them and the wars they fought weren't about race. They wore short shorts and used FALs. They painted all of their things in a bush camo. They are cool operators of the 70's and so they are popular. They were not much better than any other Europeans in terms of Racism but they weren't especially bad. Mugabe fucked the whole country he acted on very communistic terms and collectivized around race and Rhodesiaboos retaliate by doing the same thing.

TL:DR Because they look cool and get defended by racists as Africa's only redeeming quality.

>inb4 Liberal communist faggot
I'd wager I'm in favor of less gubment intervention than most of these fags.
>>
File: 1476414663194.jpg (197KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476414663194.jpg
197KB, 651x800px
>>35129581
rhodesia has nothing to do with apartheid and it wasn't racist. There were more black rhodesians than white and they have leadership roles and were supported by the whites in a way that kept them from acting like the typical sub Saharan africans they are. You not liking rhodesia and being glad its gone means that you support communism spreading across the world and you think those people are better off having the least valued currency in the world and literal constant famine. Rhodesia was the number one exporter of food in africa and when zanu took over they fucked everything up. The Zimbabwe government sponsored white genocide and they chased off the white farmers who were the knowledge base and economy of the country.
>>
File: 1483565672296.jpg (62KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
1483565672296.jpg
62KB, 550x370px
>>35139147
as a rhodieboo, thats a little less than correct, but you are getting there. They invented MRAP technology and had some of the most effective airborne tactics ever devised. desu if Ian had continued with his plan with more integration over the years rhodesia would have continued to be the breadbasket of africa.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.