[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maxim 9

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Maxim9.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maxim9.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Start saving now, the maxim 9 is deserving of its praise. I shot about 100 rounds through it. It feels better to shoot than other suppressed pistols because of the balance. It has excellent weight. The first weakness I noticed were the sights. Trigger is good. I shot the long configuration, it's quiet with all ammo. Most important of all, it looks fucking cool.
>>
>>35124551
I'd have to shoot one myself before i considered putting money down on one. The numbers sure aren't impressive.
>>
>>35124551
I finger fucked one at my LGS and the trigger, while crisp, was heavy as fuck for a striker gun. Does that change at all when actually shooting? Balance is great and the texture on the grip is insanely grippy.
>>
File: maxim.jpg (72KB, 741x559px) Image search: [Google]
maxim.jpg
72KB, 741x559px
>maxim 9
i'd rather take the maxim 1910
>>
>>35125292
/thread
>>
File: f693b928e7b83a23d33f836460badfd8.jpg (378KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
f693b928e7b83a23d33f836460badfd8.jpg
378KB, 1328x747px
Come back at 1000 rounds. Nobody is proposing to a girl after the first date. I would rather buy one suppressor that fits multiple guns with worse balance than having just that
>>
>the current year
>delayed blowback
>using A FUCKING FLAPPER
Yeah no, I'll let one of you beta testers get a slide through the skull first.
>>
Lgs/range here got one in for rental use. I've put about 200 rounds through it. Trigger was stiff and clunky. She sprayed oil fucking everywhere, and finally she was throwing casings with such force that they were almost impacting the range viewing windows about 10 feet back as well as bouncing off the stall divider into myself/face.

3/10 would wait for next gen
>>
>>35126401
What's wrong with delay blow back?
>>
I've developed an issue with SilencerCo in general.

They've been doing events and marketing with the guys from that annoying Diesel Bros TV show and more recently bikers at Sturgis.

They somehow still keep their #FightTheNoise along side that bullshit; two groups that exist solely to make noise and destroy the peace.

There's enough companies making high quality silencers now that I won't miss not buying from them anymore.
>>
>>35127592
Dirtier action, generally harsher recoil, generally more ammo sensitive, and tend to have problems with the delaying surfaces (whatever they're called) wearing out.

>>35127633
>their marketing team did something with people I find annoying so I won't buy from them
That's pretty autistic anon.
>>
I saw this pistol in a guns & ammo magazine I bought in the states. Looks cool. Too bad I will never have one
>>
>>35128229
Not really. The marketing exists to do things that make people want to buy their products, then they go and do things that push people away from the brand. Nothing autistic about it.
>>
When was a maxim 9 at mcmiller?
>>
>>35125119
Was the one you were holding broken in yet? The one I shot had a decent trigger. I was able to shoot some really good groups with it, sadly I didn't think to take a picture
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.