[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to buy a gun... IN JAPAN!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 18

File: lead_large.jpg (62KB, 615x380px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
62KB, 615x380px
No shit, Pro gun Texan (it's one of the few things I like about Texas)

https://youtu.be/xFb5Qgrn9ns
>As a foreigner(Gaijin), how do I buy a gun in Japan?
>>
Yea okay, Japs seems to hate having guns in their country but don't mind coming to the US to shoot them. I remember one time this guy bought his Jap tourist relative to my gun range in NV. They wanted to shoot my 92FS and CZ75 but I told them no, fuck them.
>>
>>35123492
I had 2 japanese blokes come stay with me on a school exchange and the first thing they did was ask if I had guns. That's all they wanted to do once they left Japan.
>>
>>35123492
We've been over this, it's not going to happen
>>
>>35123521
Dude, should of taught them gun safety then let them shoot

But hey, it's your life
>>
>>35123540
https://youtu.be/T3ky2RN0Y6g

I don't care how hard it is, i'm gonna try it
>>
>>35123492
Fuck is up with you white dudes and going to Japan? So weird.
>>
>>35123492
How many fucking threads do we need on this? This is the third one this week. The answer is no, dude. Try all you like, it's not going to happen. That's what we're all telling you, now stop spamming up our board in hopes that we'll change our minds.
>>
>>35123592
I'm Mexican....

You ever been to Mexico? I've gone so often I want to as far as possible
>>
>>35123598
This is my first thread on this

I'm the guy usually posting about hipoint guns, got bored of that
>>
File: 1484796847655.png (245KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484796847655.png
245KB, 500x375px
>>35123601
>>35123492
>he thinks japan will be like one of his animes
>he thinks the Japanese won't view him as an unwelcome foreigner
>implying he won't commit soduku in deginated suicide forest
>>
>>35123525
Anyone who's been to Guam will tell you every shop that isn't a strip club or massage parlor is a shooting range with a line of jap tourists waiting to get in.
>>
>>35123521
You're a dick. The man just wanted to experience our freedoms for a little while
>>
>>35123609
Then you're still a retard for not having seen the other threads on this, that had tons of replies and stayed on the front page at least a couple days each. And none of that changes the fact that it's not going to fucking happen. End of story. End of thread. End of hopes and dreams.

As the great W. C. Fields once said: "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit - there's no point in being a damn fool about it". Unless you're US military stationed there, you're not getting a gun in Japan, and it's time to stop being a damn fool about it.
>>
>>35123626
Hank, your brother is half Japaneseeee
You should understand
>>
>>35123635
https://youtu.be/OwhaSiLUc3I

Japan is gun friendly
It's just bullets that they hate
>>
>>35123640
Basically this.

Japs dont allow weaps of any kind but they sure as fuck would love to have guns. That's why airsoft is so popular there.
>>
>>35123635
Goddamn dude, pull that rod out your ass lol
>>
>>35123492

>Be me armed security at a bank for G4S
>business as usual
>flirt with the bank teller because she's a pro gun Latina
>see these Asian girls staring at my kimber in my drop leg
>they keep whispering and pointing
>smile and they smile back
>go outside for some air and they keep staring at me
>ok here goes nothing
>decide to wait and put on my mahco American attitude
>they come outside and they keep looking
>finally beckon them
>they both do that anime school face
>"Gun is real??"
>why yes is it little ladies
>"ohhhhhhhhhh"
>start talking in either Korean or Japanese laughing
>"can touch?"
>offer better deal by taking them to the range
>they're shy at first but take me up on it
>couple days go by and I meet up with them at my local range
>MFW they're dressed like they're going to the gym
>teach them basics and fundamentals
>they're taking pictures non stop posting it on Facebook and Snapchat
>finally get to shooting a .22
>not bad
>go up a caliber let's to a .38
>they get super excited
>ok let's go 9mm
>start talking in their language all happy
>fuck it let's do .45
>both of them get a mean kick from my H&K
>they try to buy guns but because they're not U.S citizens on student visa they can't do much.
>MFW they became so pro-gun I didn't even get laid
>>
>>35123642
As well as blanks and as shown un-usuable real ones
>>
>>35123626
I spent a year in Japan on JET. I'm glad I went, but it wasn't like anime, and the only reason I didn't feel isolated is that I'm a natural loner (which is, ironically, why I came back - I found that I didn't enjoy teaching there). I spent a long time after I came home thinking that I'd like to go back someday, but now I don't think I would. I mean, a week or two vacation here and there, sure, but long-term, probably not.

Also, I actually lived a couple towns away from the Aokigahara Jukai. One of my fellow JETs volunteered for duty doing the yearly sweep of the forest for bodies that the local government does. I think they found around 100 that year. Too depressing for me.
>>
>>35123643
No, I'm tired of assholes posting the same fucking thread around here over and over again. You got your answer, now go away.
>>
>>35123644
My type of chicks
BTW

Japanese is Vowels, A,E.I,O,U
so they just add a letter infront Ka, shi , Mo, etc etc
>>
>>35123644

>kimber
>drop leg
>dubs

Mah nigger
>>
>>35123651
I would leave the suicide Forrest for the hobbo's that the Yakuza pays to clean up
>>
>>35123643
Time to join the Marines
I'm gonna go in as a officer
>>
>>35123492
>has to register swords to the federal government

Lmfao. What the fuck.
>>
>>35123687
OP here
In Texas we can now open carry swords and guns
>>
>>35123492
OP here

I'll be dammed
1:09, the reporter got it right, if you click settings and play it slowly it shows it is a bolt action shotgun, the barrel is too big for a rifle round

Huh
>>
File: bolt shotgun.png (851KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
bolt shotgun.png
851KB, 1366x768px
>>35123714
>>
File: 1461552856125.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1461552856125.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>35123521
>Man born in a country without freedom
>Makes the venture to experience freedom, showing interest in firearms
>NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE FFFUCK YOU
Do you suck dicks?
>>
>>35123521
You say that like Japanese government hasn't been forcefully disarming its citizens since the 1580's, and like japan didn't have the largest amount firearms per capita of any country not more than 30 years before said disarmorment.
>>
File: 2013-03-05 23.02.54.jpg (294KB, 912x1224px) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-05 23.02.54.jpg
294KB, 912x1224px
>>35123640
Not when I went there
>>
File: 1504875972033.png (872KB, 586x785px) Image search: [Google]
1504875972033.png
872KB, 586x785px
>>35123767
desu disarming the Japanese peasants is pretty necessary if you want any form of lasting government since the Japanese are so prone to rebellion and uprising.

Otoya Yamaguchi is a good example. One of the few people to assassinate a communist politician in the second half of the 20th century was a Japanese teenager using an old ass samurai dagger.
>>
>>35123781
Ok, they're fascinated and fearful
>>
>>35123788
Based St. Otoya
>May his name ring through history
>May the /k/ube look upon his sacrifice with pride.
>>
>>35123788
That westaboo in the black cuirass

>Lord Tokugawa, and his retainers Hasekura and Masakag-
>I told you to call me João das Neves
>>
>>35123714
You do know there is bolt action shotguns right? They used to be more popular back in 50-60's, now they are barely relevant in states that don't allow hunting with rifles.
>>
>>35123845
Western armor was more effective against arquebus and musket fire than their lamellar armor.
>>
>>35123521
Well aren't you just a delight
>>
Seems rather reasonable
>>
>>35123781
that's the japanese equivalent of MDA, not representative of general opinion
>>
>>35123781
Why do I get the feeling that straight up says "think of the children!!!"
>>
File: G28041 18th.jpg (79KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
G28041 18th.jpg
79KB, 532x800px
>>35124152
At that point in history their torso protection often wasn't lamellar, but a few large plates hinged or riveted together. Shaping all those small individual plates, making all the holes, and then lacing it all up simply took too much time, for which reason we see a gradual decline in the amount of lacing from the Kamakura period and onwards.
>>
>>35123492
If you want a gun in Japan then you have to buy (or build) it illegally.

But even then you're in a strange foreign land where gangs murder each other with knives even though they could shoot each other.

The gun control is strange considering they don't let Africans in.
>>
>>35123492
Anyone know if Howa does factory tours or anything cool like that?
>>
>>35123492
That's the third thread about this in like 4 days.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>35124201
You know literally nothing about Japan. jesus christ it really astounds me how many people will talk about things they know next to nothing about.
Japan does let Africans in you fucking moron.
>>
>>35123845
Western Curiasses were shot proof at that time so it was often a wise decision
>>
>>35123628
I fucking love Japanese people. I'm not even really into anime and shit either just their honor culture and this pro gun attitude is giving me a diamond hard on. I wish more Americans respected our rights. Guns are amazing. It's like having a dick however long you can shoot.
>>
>>35123592
It's a way for beta males to increase their odds of getting laid
>>
File: 1503630199878.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1503630199878.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>35123492
How long have you been there for?
What's your visa?

And long story short
No, they're not going to let gaijin get firearms there...

>>35125425
I mean
you ain't wrong
>>
>>35124196
interdasting, here's your well deserved (you)
>>
>>35123521
Can confirm. We had this tiny little jap chick live with us for a year on exchange. She was like 5' 2" and maybe all of 95 pounds. She was at our house all of 3 days before she saw us loading up our guns into the car and asked if she could come along.

We started her out with the ruger 10/22 and by the end of the day had her shooting my AK-47 and my brothers AR-safley (albeit inaccuratley).

Few years after highschool she visited us again with 4 of her friends on vacation in the USA and we took all of em shooting. Not positive but I got a sneaking suspicion they came all the way out to Montana from japan on "vacation" just so they could go shooting.

Japs love guns, even if thier govt hates them.
>>
>go through a year long process of tests, paper work, and mental health evaluations. so you can buy a double barrel shotgun.
>have to have a safe. store ammo and weapon separately. random police inspections. have to tell the police when you are transporting your firearm to the range. account for every single round of ammo, live and spent. ranges are few and expensive.
>eventually you can upgrade and get a single shot rifle.
>meawhile high schoolers can walk the streets with swords, bows, and arrows. average department store sells 18 inch long fish knife that will decapitate a man or be sufficient for seppuku.
>>
>>35123640
That's a bretty cool collection even if they're all deactivated, Shitcago doesn't deserve to be part o the name.
>>
>>35123492
are they shooting air rifles?
>>
>>35123592
They want to illegally racemix
>>
>>35126100
>illegally
There is no law on it boyo :^)
>>
>>35123592
but there's no problem with niggers wanting white women amirite?
>>
>>35126115
Yes there is, Japan sentences racemixers with 1 year minimums provided it can be proved.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEDs2ez6Fpk
>>
>>35123644
Good Anon,
making Jap great again !
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (36KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
36KB, 600x607px
>>35123492
>That video
>A plastic airsoft rifle looks and feels like a real AR

You will not be able to apply for citizenship ever, so therefore you cannot purchase a firearm there. Get over it.
>>
>>35126170
Sorry your dick's too small and your face is too ugly Austin
>>
>>35126356
>You will not be able to apply for citizenship ever, so therefore you cannot purchase a firearm there. Get over it.

Why not?
>>
>>35126356
Trump universe is a strange and wonderful beast. Of all the people I've ever done a 180 on, I never thought Kanye would be one of them.
>>
>>35126398
op here
Japanese are slightly racist

and unless you got a usefull skill like engineering no country wants you
>>
>>35126460
Can't be any harder than it is to get residence and citizenship here in the US.
>>
>>35126484
might be
most people get married to a Japanese woman for citizenship

and Japan has a shortage of couples, on top of that they love sleeping with foreigners
>>
>>35126484
Yes it is. There are sensible genetic restraints. Not even half Jap GI children born to Jap mothers get Japanese citizenship because they're impure.
>>
>>35126248
t. /pol/ poster who knows virtually nothing of Japan

I would LOVE to see where you actually heard this though.
>>
>>35123492
>airshitters who hate real guns

I loathe those fucking pieces of shit. I hope airsoft is banned worldwide (already is in some places) while actual guns remain legal, so that those faggots can cry about it.

As for swords, they are wrong, as they are strictly controlled as well

How to Get a License for Possession

Remember, if you have a blade, it needs to be registered first at the Prefectural Board of Education aka Kyoiku Iinkai (教育委員会) by submitting an application. A review committee, comprising of sword experts and public safety officials, examines the sword and issues the license called “torokusho (登録証).”

A torokusho is issued for the sword, not the applicant. It takes some time to obtain a license as the sword meetings at the Board of Education are only held once a month. To obtain this license without any hassle, there are some requirements you must keep in mind:

The sword must be a Japanese sword aka Nihonto (日本刀); no foreign swords are eligible.
It must be either an antique (not the WWII ones) or a new one made by a modern smith who holds a license/certificate from the Bunka-cho (Agency for Cultural Affairs).
If you are buying a rare sword designated as a national treasure or a cultural property, you cannot take it outside of Japan.
>>
>>35126503
Ok /pol/

>>35126500
I assume the majority of those couples were legitimate either way, is the thing.
>>
>>35126377
there it is "muh dick" once more, nigger shitting on whites going to japan is fine but when whites shit on niggers for having sick fetish for whites it's "muh dik mugafuga"
>>
>>35126500
>love sleeping with foreigners

Keep telling yourself that buddy. Japanese think everyone who wasn't born on Nippon is riddled with STD's.
>>
>>35126500
>Japan has a shortage of couples, on top of that they love sleeping with foreigners
and every white woman wants to fuck niggers while statistcs show otherwise
>>
>>35123651
Fucking nerd. Age of consent is 13. You should have been banging your students.
>>
>>35123651
Akigohara forrest isnt a suicide forrest, its a body dumping ground for the yakuzam japanese authorities just report them as suicides because japan's crime reporting methods incentivise lower numbers and penalize higher numbers.

Japan covers up crime rate by intentionally under-reporting. Investigating 100+ murders per year would torpedo thier "THERES NO CRIME IN JAPAN GAIJIN!" claims so they just declare them all suicides.
>>
>>35126537
Can't imagine being this insecure. How can you even call yourself a man?
>>
>>35126545
Lol. Not true at all. I did a study abroad there and was getting a different girl every week, sometimes two a week until I settled down with this cute little jap and got her into the freaky stuff.

Whereas in the us I had game, but actually fucking random people regularly wasn't achievable until tinder came out.
>>
>>35125894
How many inches you give em?
>>
>>35126662
>actually fucking random people regularly wasn't achievable until tinder came out
Literal oldfag here, this is what Tinder lets you do? The modern commodification of immorality really makes me sick.
>>
>>35126635
I don't care about interracial relationships but i can't stand nigger's hypocricy, if you shit on whites for fucking japs then i can shit on you for fucking whites
>>
>>35126699
"Random people"
Eh, not completely you get choice and talk to them however much you're both inclined but really it's no different than trying to get lucky in a club or bar. I actually ended up marrying and having a nice family with a girl I met off tinder.

If that triggers you old man then welcome to the future.
>>
>>35123626
I've been to Japan twice, both for work. I've always found it incredibly pleasant. Can't tell you how many times I had random people come up and help me with random shit. The only bad thing that happened (not to me) was some of my co-workers getting denied entry to a bar, which probably had more to do with the fact that they were acting like a bunch of drunk fucks than their race
>>
>>35126585
look it up yourself if you don't believe me, but it's the truth
>>
>>35126750
>but it's the truth
dating statistcs say otherwise
>>
>>35126736
Op here, they do have a handful of rules kind of made for foreigners to break

like the inddors shoe thing
but for the most part, it's not racism
>>
>>35126736
They're silly. Often Japanese people like helping to practice their English or show off their English in front of co workers/boss.

Got a lot of free drinks that way.
>>
>>35126662
>look at me, I'm so alpha

Sure thing lad, never stop dreaming...
>>
>>35126717
What makes you think I'm a nigger, nigger? This is exactly what I mean when I say it must suck being this pathetically insecure. You're some betafag moron who can't get his dick wet, so he goes to Japan, which is notorious for being the easy way out for unaccomplished beta males. Since you got all ass ravaged when someone pointed it out, it means it must've hit too close to home. And seeing how I have nerd friends who managed to get laid, it's either a dick or face issue for you. Guess it's both judging by your response though.
>>
>>35126777
>like the inddors shoe thing
that's only for americans, in every other developed country people take their fucking dirty, shit and mud covered shoes off inside house. Americans are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>35126823
2/10 have a reply
>>
>>35126777
>handful of rules made for foreigners to break.

It's called a culture you illiterate mong. You're a foreigner in another country, you either assimilate or fuck off. When spics and chinks do it to you, you say the same shit, so don't cry about it faggot.
>>
>>35126852
>get all asspained by some other anon's comment because it hit a nerve
>be pansy ass emasculated betafag enough to reply seriously with all your projections
>think anybody calling you a beta (because that's what you are, nigger) is just trolling for (you)s.

you know, I want to say there's still hope for you, but you gotta grow some balls first.
>>
>>35126820
I know it comes off as internet hard guy, not trying to brag but let folks know that it is possible. No skin off my back if you don't believe. I'm married with a kid now so I have to live vicariously through your shenanigans.
>>
>>35126887
this is my last reply
>>
>>35126887
There's no hope for this little faggot, give him a decade and he'll have made some Elliot Rodger hapa abominations wanted by neither his homeland nor his Jap wife's. Thank globalism for letting betas become such a damaging force.
>>
>>35126920
Glad you're learning Austin
>>
>>35123644
Do you people really think 4chan is your blog and we give a shit about you?
>>
>>35126836
Op here

can't hear you over the sound of my freedom
>>
>>35126855
Dude, I know

I'm just saying
>>
>>35123626
spent 6 years stationed just outside Tokyo.

the japanese are a wonderful people. they don't mind foreigners. they just don't want them to stay, and they don't like it when they cause a commotion.
>>
>>35126984
What was your MOS?
And how did you get lucky enough to stay in Japan?
>>
>>35126959
you clearly don't 4chan enough

It's made for everything
>>
>>35127013
The fuck no it's not, not for your blogs. Fuck off
>>
>>35127038
4chan more or gtfo
>>
>>35127003
25B

got there on my second duty station after 1 year at bragg and 1 year in iraq. my avn unit was relocating to Stewart and didn't need to take the low density MOSes. so I got japan by simply asking the CSM when he asked where I wanted to go after the deployment. Then I spent my first reinlistement to stay another 3 years. since my first three years were hell because of being on night shift almost the entire time.

I really should have not stayed in japan another 3 years. killed my career being in that shit unit and that mos. should have changed to something that was easy E5 and e6. it would have meant another deployment or 3, but i would still be in the army, maybe, and close to retirement.
>>
>>35126663
Naw, I didnt fuck my exchange sister. I ended up dating one of her friends for a while tho after I got stationed near LA where she was attending university at the time.
>>
>>35127093
I once had a Orchestra teacher that was in Army band during Vietnam

He loved being stationed in Okinawa
Lucky basterd never saw war either
>>
>>35127067
>this is the state of 4chan

Fuck off reddit nigger. You have to go back.
>>
>>35126255
>the cowboy
>the guy with the dakimakura raifu case

Love it.
>>
File: 1503228765226.jpg (41KB, 360x972px) Image search: [Google]
1503228765226.jpg
41KB, 360x972px
>>35127202
I'm a /b/ fag
We are 4chan, prove me wrong

/b/ alone gets half the traffic on this site
>>
>>35126545
>Japanese think everyone who wasn't born on Nippon is riddled with STD's.
>I did a study abroad there and was getting a different girl every week, sometimes two a week

How does your statement invalidate the first one? Not that I want to go /pol/ on you, but fugging a diferent cunt every week sound like the best way for a STD pandemic.
>>
>>35126823
lmao the only person extruding insecurity here is you

stop projecting Jamal
>>
>>35126399
>not loving gold digger, the anthem of a generation of oppressed males
>>
I dont want Japs with guns, they dont deserve them and didn't suffer enough during WW2.
>>
>>35127232
>/b/ alone gets half the traffic on this site
It's not 2010 anymore.
>>
>>35124196
what's this, an intelligent, knowledgeable comment on my /k/?!?
>>
File: 1443390226861.jpg (58KB, 474x315px) Image search: [Google]
1443390226861.jpg
58KB, 474x315px
>>35127232
>/pol/ alone gets half the traffic on this site
ftfy
>>
You can get a shotgun for trap/skeet and/or hunting as a gaijin so long as you're fluent and patient. I linked this in one of the other recent bait threads.
http://www.fukuoka-now.com/en/fukuoka-gun-hunting-guide/
>>
File: 1496677748954.gif (2MB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496677748954.gif
2MB, 288x288px
>Japan
>owning a gun
>>
>>35123587
He made that story up so I wouldn't worry bud
>>
>>35126727
Tinder tips? I am going to make one, I think.
>>
File: 1470628313528.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470628313528.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>35128659
Did you even watch the video? It's difficult, but not impossible.
Here's the anime version if it's easier for you to digest.
>>
>>35128836
>20/30
shieeet. I can drive emergency vehicles but I can't shoot a gun in japan.
>>
>>35126591
Ok, now pedo, the FBI watches us a lot. It's 13 for ages 13-17. Anyone above 18 however is 18 or older.
>>
>>35129174
Its that way in most places in some form or another. Lots of pedos go "HURR HURR YOU CAN FUCK A FRESHMEN HIGHSCHOOLER IN (insert state) ITS LEGAL!"

no. Its legal for couples under 18 to consent to sex with eachother, and the state itself will not prosecute statuatory rape charges on you for fucking a teen because they dont need to, the feds will do it for them and probably nail you with harder charges and sentencing than the state would anyways.

People like to read legal shit and just pick and choose little exerpts of the law that they like and ignore the rest.

-T. Jailer who the pedos all have to check in with once a month or report to if changing thier address or job.
>>
>>35126823

Dude you're such an insecure white hating fag that it's not even funny.

Did Chad fuck your waifu
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1727x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1727x1080px
>>35126727
>>
Weeb here.

One of the AKB48 (Japanese pop band) girls had a camera crew document the process of getting her hunting license and shotgun permit.

Here's part of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g1KiqGjBhI
>>
>>35131626
>gun safety course
>huge classroom
>literally only one student

I wonder if they did this for the purpose of the documentary, or if gun culture in Japan is really this dead.
>>
>>35131694
It would've been funnier if it was a couple of old guys and one member of AKB48.
>>
>>35123521
Hang yourself
>>
>>35126984

I would hazard a guess at Camp Zama, huh? Spent about Nine closer to ten years for me got stuck in a little place called Yokota of all places for each and everyone of them. Though, now that I've been away from the place for a good long time I kinda want to see what's changed since the Air Self Defense Force folks put one of their HQs in there.

But, you're right, they're are a homogeneous society and for those rare foreign born people that become citizens you're going to have to work harder to get further. Had a couple of guys who married themselves a Japanese gal and one of them could not get himself a job. He was told at one point he was to, "Culturally Different and as such would pose a problem in the office."
>>
>>35126037
I'd rather have a beat up 22 short rohm revolver or a rusty 410 single shot shotgun than ten thousand deactivated guns of any type
>>
>>35126516
So are scimitars and rapiers illegal?
>>
>>35131848
reread then fucking kill yourself
>>
>>35127202
>Reddit asking Reddit to go back
The 2016 election was one of the worst things to ever happen to 4chan.
>>
>>35123521

>Being this much of a fucking faggot to someone who wanted to know what freedom was like

That could have been someone who wanted to immigrate here someday, you shitdick.
>>
>>35126460
It's pretty easy if you're willing to spend 8 years working there and then forsake your original citizenship. Work visas can be found quite easily for English speakers. Apparently paperwork for the naturalization process is still a bitch, but they're letting a lot more people through than they used to.
>>
File: 三八式歩兵銃.jpg (264KB, 1093x305px) Image search: [Google]
三八式歩兵銃.jpg
264KB, 1093x305px
>>35123492
you can own some shit but most of us just go to Guam and shoot gats
I'm Japanese and live in canada, so I took advantage of the opportunity and bought an arisaka. Now I'm the last Japanese holdout.
>>
japan is straight garbage in guns
>>
>>35131915
I reread the post. From that information it sounds like they would be illegal
>>
File: otoya_assassinates_cuck.gif (968KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
otoya_assassinates_cuck.gif
968KB, 290x200px
>>35126516
I'm sure glad blades are registered! It keeps us safe!!
>>
>>35135823
you can buy japanese rapiers and scimitars you know
>>
>>35123788
Bury it deep, Yamaguchi.
>>
>>35136008
So "Japanese sword" means made in Japan, not Japanese design?
>>
>>35123673
Go in enlisted, that way you can actually know what the hell you're talking about before you are in charge of people who know what they're doing./
>>
>>35126398
Citizenship is limited to only ethnic Japanese, its become an issue in recent years since there's sizable populations of Japanese-born Koreans and Chinese that have lived and worked there for generations and are still unable to gain citizenship
>>
File: 1502239886951.png (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502239886951.png
36KB, 640x640px
>>35123521
>>
>>35123521
I hope you have an ND into your fucking mouth you shitstain
>>
>>35124159

I chuckled at this because that was exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>35134790
Whereabouts in leafland are you?

I've always wanted to shoot an Arisaka, I'd pay for the ammo and stuff...
>>
>>35123592
Because we get to act like how niggers do in White countries.
>>
>>35137286
Vancouver Island. I have no ammo for it.
>>
>>35137479
>arisaka is the country away
damn

and damn
>>
The only way youre getting an actual firearm in japan legally is by being in the jsdf, the police force, or the american military. Other than that youre basically SOL.
>>
And I thought it was hard enough to get a gun as a britbong.
>>
>>35123521
You're doing God's work. Keep it up.
>>
>>35127232
>bragging about 14 year olds shitposting on /b/
>minimum 5 rate my dick threads

It's been a long time since anything good came out of that board.
>>
>>35123697
Nigga you better be OCing a SAA and saber combo
>>
>>35123591
it was painful watching her load that en bloc lmao
>>
>>35128156
>implying that's a good thing
fuck off
>>
>>35139871
op and batman poster
I like you
>>
>>35139871
>>blacked.com
>>
>>35123521
This must be well thought out bait to gain (you)s. You've even roped me into it.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.