[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German Anon here. Things get worse here days by day. To cut it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

File: eu.jpg (6KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
eu.jpg
6KB, 300x199px
German Anon here. Things get worse here days by day. To cut it short, I need a Gun and Ammo. To get a licence I have to wait at the very least one year and join a shooting club and such. I don't want to wait that long and don't think there is that much time left anyway.

Any Ideas on how to buy at least buy a revolver in the EU? Is there a country that would legaly sell without licence?
>>
File: 1502004845276.jpg (14KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
1502004845276.jpg
14KB, 336x355px
Step 1: Buy dragon dildo
Step 2: Stick it up your ass
>>
You could buy rifles and shotguns in austria via a private seller. Most sellers are going to make a bill of sale with your personal infos. Ammo is also available without license. Handguns are difficult because you need a license.
>>
Don't be a lazy fucker, join the club and get your licence.

You can always dispose of any illegal firearms you may have after getting your legal ones.
>>
>>35122268
>Any Ideas on how to buy at least buy a revolver in the EU? Is there a country that would legaly sell without licence?
Switzerland
>>
>>35122268
>Any Ideas on how to buy at least buy a revolver in the EU? Is there a country that would legaly sell without licence?

Go to France buy a cap and ball, pyrodex, balls and caps over the counter with id 18+. Finished. In germany you will go to jail if you are caught.
>>
>>35122268
If you are serious, build a 4 winds shotgun. You can make it in a day from local parts. IF you lack tooling, go buy a crossbow. If you lack crossbow money, go buy a hunting slingshot, practice it it. You would be horrified to see what those can do to humans.

If you are dead set on a pistol, drive to serbia, but a gun, fully take it apart, hide it well. Might I suggest in the oil pan of an engine, in a cheap car. Ensure it is properly secured and will not hit the crankshaft.
>>
What's going on in Germany today anyway? I'm curious, after the immigrant crisis became racist I haven't heard much about it.
>>
>not showing OP the creator of the weapons the cucked world will use when they rise up

https://youtu.be/tbKGjRoSofA
>>
No chance for making anything.

Well, I might manage to get/make slingshot. Bigger things like crossbows are not good. Since I basically want to hidden carry if possible. It doesn't make sense to buy a gun if I can't use it when I need it (because it's somewhere else). I also don't want to get van& first thing when I step out in public because I obviously carry.

Of course I can already have a knife with me but it makes more sense to defend myself from a distance if possible.

>>35123457
don't ask, it's madness.
>>
>>35122268
>I want a gun but I simply can't stand paperwork and don't want to bother training with it
You have no willpower and don't deserve a gun
>>
>>35123854
more like, I wouldn't want a goverment that is willingly flooding the country with enemy combatants to know I'd be willing and able to defend myself.

I don't like the paperwork either way, though.
>>
Vietnamese markets in the Czech republic are often called a source for black-market weapons.
>>
>>35124049
Guns are only of limited use if you do not train with them, so you will probably end up going to a gun club anyways.
>>
>>35124067
I'm trained in battle rifles. I could handle a gun. Even though it's not much, actual training is possible on silvester.
>>
>>35124107
If can get a .22LR type, it's silent enough to train more often even.
>>
>>35122268
>I don't want to wait that long
If you had started one year ago, you'd have it today. Begin the process now, and you'll have it soon enough.
>>
>>35122268
>left
Jungchen, vor was haste denn Angst in D? Lieber mal nen Doc aufsuchen wegen beginnender Psychose als Dich strafbar machen. Die Kripo ist näher als Du denkst. Dein Freun&Helfer
>>
Hunting licence can be had in one month, cost less and allows for 2 handguns and unlimited rifles and shotguns....
>>
>>35123261
Might as well buy an antique revolver like a S&W model 3 and reload his own cartridges. Cap and ball is retarded
>>
>>35122268
du depp geh einfach in einen verein und mache es legal. das jahr ist genausoschnell rum wie das letzte und die gesellschaft wird auch noch nicht zusammenbrechen in der zeit.
du willst es doch garnicht also halt einfach den rand.

oder du willst es und du tust es. jeder legalbesitzer stärkt unsere position, unsere rechte und lässt den staat in zukunft vielleicht zweimal nachdenken, wie hart man den volkswillen ignorieren kann.

also krieg einfahc deienn arsch hoch und tue es legal. vorher /nebenher müsstest du dich eben mit fragwürdigen gestalten aus dem osteuropäischen raum einlassen, was du abe rnicht hinkriegst , weil du ja nichtmal obiges tust und im internetz rumheulst
>>
>>35122268
Hunting license anon. About two months of learning and possibly a few months to wait for the course (I would assume they're kinda crowded right now...). 2-3k €, but you gotta deal with that.
Also
>>35124122
He's right you know. There's nothing happening any time soon. You're being paranoid (unless you pissed of the wrong kebab, in which case you should probably just skip town...)
>>
>I don't want to wait that long
Because you're an impulsive kid who shouldn't be trusted with anything more dangerous than a spoon.

>and don't think there is that much time left anyway.
Oh look, another doomsday prophet. Why don't you come back to us here, three years from now and with Germany still there much the same as it is now, and post a video where you cover a half litre coke bottle in pepper spray and shove it up your neurotic arse.
>>
Deutschland Deutschland Alahuu Akbaaaaar

You deserve it Germany.
When I asked for work visa as a young,white,qualified and willing to work you told me to fuck off.
Say hi to Ahmed from me.
>>
>>35124150
I'm sorry that your inferior "nation" is even worse than any of the Middle Eastern shitholes.
>>
>>35122268
go to ukraine.
>>
>Buy cheap 3D printer
>Download Liberator
>Print it
>Find a friend who can get .22s
>???????
Profit
>>
>>35124150
>young,white,qualified and willing to work
i remember, it was me who denied your visa
would do it again erryday
>>
>>35124122
>>35124138
>Register as bad goy, now!!! the post
>>
>>35124166
This is a good bet, that or switzerland or Austria and go for a private sale probably. Ammo should be easier to come by than an actual firearm.
make sure you get a firearm you can get plenty of ammo for, you always need more
>>
>>35124164
>>35124192
I hope that shitskin muslims enter in every aspect of your everyday life.
And there is nothing left of your precious nation.
>>
Czech Republic my man. It has everything you want. Just go to small gunstores in small villages, tell them you want a firearm withoutbkuch hassle. Most of them have plenty of ubregistered firearms availble
>>
File: 1395786387411.jpg (2KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1395786387411.jpg
2KB, 117x125px
>>35124245
You are so mad right now. It's funny to me that "a young,white,qualified and willing to work" dude doesn't want to stay and work in his own country, must be a real shithole of a country you got there bud. I'm glad you got rejected.
>>
>>35124258
And alah akbar to you my friend
>>
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>35122268
You have to wait.
I'm french and I joined a club in march.
I've been able to acess and buy bolt action and pump shotguns one month later.
But in order for me to own semi auto rifles and handguns, i'm still waiting, I should have the final papers by the end of year allowing me to buy semi auto AR15/AKS..
All you need is to be very patient but until then you can own cool rifles in bolt action and shotguns category.
>>
>>35122268
German dude here,too
OP, I do it since 3months and you lern to shoot and get friends.

Anons like you make it worser day by day for my to get a gun.
>>
>>35124226
god are you stupid. then stay nogunz. there is no fucking way to get guns for a 4chan autist who asks here how to obtain unregistered guns and who isnt even able to become a a legal sportshooter or hunter. yes you are registered. and? the more million sheeps like you would do it, a conficating oppresive policestate would be impossible.

but idiots like you prefer it like that and stay noguns victim bystander watching become our cou ntry more shitty every day.

bring dich einfach um du depp
>>
>>35124049
Oh you are one of these guys. You deserve a gun even less, you paranoid fuck.
>>
>>35122268
>German
>Any Ideas

jawohl mein herr

drive over to ukraine with some deutchmarks
>>
File: OP.png (93KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
93KB, 400x400px
>>35122268
Du bist doch eh ein behinderter Mischling und möchtest nur eine auf Pseudo-White machen.

Jemand der nichtmal 1Jahr mit seinen Mitmenschen auskommen kann um von diesen was zu lernen gehört isn GAS!

Nebenbei, dort wählt jeder AFD und hasst Gründe. Von den Alten lernst du Dinge die du nicht mal ahnen würdest.

>>35124150
Come over when you need work/you want to leave the US. I can help you with that in 1-2years
>>
>>35125526
I've seen the vids of guns being taken in the USA with hurricane katrina. I don't want to wake up one night with a swat team in my bedroom telling me with assault rifles pointed at me, to give them my gun (that's still one of the nicer thing I can think of, you should know much of an asshole a german asshole can be)
>>
>>35122268
Interested as well, fellow euroanon here who at least want to try shooting at a range with a real gun without having to join the army to shoot a glawk.
>>
>>35126225
you can shoot ARs, MPs ... when you try this
www.google.de
>>
>>35126238
Funny joke!
>>
Why do you only seek out the legal option? Illegal guns have some major advantages..if you are not a criminal there's almost 0 chance for police in your house. You can easily burry the gun untill the day you need it. Don't tell anyone and you're set..way better than being on a list with a government that hates you..

Just buy illegal guns..and LOTS of ammo..be prepared to pay alot though. 1000-2500eur for a 9mm depending on quality etc
>>
>>35122268
OP question for you.
how hard is it to get black powder, 22 blanks (for construction stuff), and good sparklers with powder in them? in Germany
>>
What's going on over there that shit's that bad? I don't feel like going to /pol/ to find out, not really in the mood to wage through all the shills and disinfo.
>>
>>35123120
The perfect answer to this german whimp.

> Welche Zeit läuft denn hier ab? Penner wie Du machen hier die Sache nur schlimmer.
>>
>>35122268
Get a life, boy. And stop reading 4chan...
>>
>>35123535
>don't ask, it's madness.
Ja hau raus... wo wohnst du, was ist passiert?
>>
>>35126450
>Penner wie Du machen hier die Sache nur schlimmer
Sure, put up a few more refugees welcome sign and throw money at those third world aids barbarrians. But it's me wanting a gun that's making it worse. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>35126501
Bin nicht der dem du antwortest aber sag mal bitte im Ernst was jetzt der ausschlaggebende Punkt ist dass du ne Wumme willst?

Übrigens solltest du dazu einfach in den Schützenverein eintreten, dir ne Waffenbesitzkarte aneignen und regelmäßig schießen gehen. Nicht zu kompliziert.
>>
>>35126501
OP, Im going the legal way for the same reasons you have.

Do it and you have 0 probs for getting ammo and help with a defunc gun
>>
>>35126522
Or just get a hunting license.
>>
>>35126382
Not Op,
firecrackers: easy with BP
You can buy this without license.
>you get powder and primers
https://www.kotte-zeller.de/Schreckschuss-Sets.htm?websale8=kotte-zeller-shop&ci=017058
https://www.kotte-zeller.de/Schreckschussgewehre.htm?websale8=kotte-zeller-shop&ci=017810
>>
>>35126522
Nimmst du OP ernst?
Ich liebe meine Zeit mit den Mitgliedern und das Pflichtjahr ist eh egal.
BTW, bei mir kommt noch eins dazu für .22 only
>>
>>35126630
>Nimmst du OP ernst?
Klar, ich frag mich bloß was jetzt speziell passiert ist das man eine Waffe brauchen würde (nicht dass ich nicht generell für liberalere Waffengesetze wäre)
>>
File: BNntA8yz.jpg (144KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
BNntA8yz.jpg
144KB, 1252x1252px
>>35126773
OP durfte einen Negerschwanz spüren, oder so ?!
>sei dumm
>sei zu fett für ein Messer
>jetzt nehme ich sein Bedürfnis zur Kenntnis
>>
>>35122268
Hunting crash-course. Unlimited long-guns and 2-3 handguns, more if you can justify them. (Fallenjagd, Auslandsjagd). Become a sports-shooter on top of that and you can pretty much buy as many as you want.
>>
>>35122268
FUCK OFF, ABDUL!
>>
>>35126773
>jetzt speziell
OP ist in der Pubertät würde ich sagen.
Gerade dass ihm ein Jahr so "lang" erscheint, deutet doch gerade drauf hin, dass der U20 ist.

>mgw psychologische Prüfung weil ich 23 war als ich meine 9mm beantragt habe
>>
>>35126501
Well, pls little boy (>> 22 y) go to /pol/ to discuss your minor issues. The usual yelling about all the nasty hordes is more than ridiculous... This thread is about hardware, and if you'd been not a sucker like your lesbian afd candidate, you would have a gun and 200+ ammo (to defend what by the way?). GO to action mode and stop talking, pussy
>>
>>35127883
Ich bin auch in meinen jungen 20er Anon,
hast aber recht
>>
>>35127958
was hast du dir geholt?

>mGw Erwerbsstreckungsgebot
>>
>>35127981
>Erwerbsstreckungsgebot
Ich arbeite noch an dem Jahr.
Wir haben eine 1Jahresregel in der wir uns eine .22lr kaufen müssen...

>eine Pistole
>ein Gewehr
da ich einen Tremor habe fällt eine Präzisionspistole weg, da ich beidhändig schießen muss und diese Sportpistolen sehr unatraktiv finde.

Hättest du ein Empfehlung für eine Pistole?

Das Gewehr wird wohl ein Repetierer sein (Halbautomat wäre erstmal ungeeignet wg. Verein]

Was hast du dir gekauft?
>>
>>35122268
Do it legally, and encourage your friends to legally get guns as well. This will increase the firearms lobby strength.

Worst case scenario, the gov't goes full retard and confiscates your legally-held guns. At least you will have been able to practice regularly before that happens so you'll be proficient.
>>
>>35128118
>At least you will have been able to practice regularly before that happens so you'll be proficient

SURE, killing Fritz and Peter with more skills
>>
>>35128071
Hab mir eine 1911 in .45 gekauft weil männliches Kaliber und so. Ausserdem ein Wechselsystem auf 9mm für die gleiche. Ist dann ja nur eine Kanone für die DSU bzw auf der grünen. Ausserdem kam ich günstig dran weil Vorbesitzer verstorben, Witwe musste verkaufen, und Vereinskollegen (lies, ich) hatten Priorität beim Kauf. Richtig geiles Teil, Safari Arms Matchmaster und WS von Peters Stahl. Kann 1911 vong Abzug her generell immer empfehlen (duh).

Wenn du gar keine Präferenz hast, frag einfach bei deinem Verein rum, die alten Knacker lassen einen gerne ihre eigene (in der eigenen Ansicht natürlich allen anderen überlegene) Waffe ausprobieren. Ausserdem gibts oft Leute, die wen kennen, dessen Onkel zweiten Grades dem sein Bruder davon der Sohn gerne was verkaufen möchte, unter Freunden auch zum Freundschaftspreis. Oder so.

Viel Spaß Mann.
>>
File: de_gaulle_montreal.jpg (141KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
de_gaulle_montreal.jpg
141KB, 550x380px
>>35128127
>>
>>35128127
I just realized my post >>35128118 here sounded like I was advocating "durr, shoot dem jackboots when dey come in!".

I definitely don't support that, because all that would happen is OP would get ventilated, and they'd probably use it as an excuse to fuck over ordinary Germans some more.

But if some of the criminal element decided to cause OP trouble, hopefully his practice would help keep him and others safe.
>>
>>35128135
>.45ACP weil männlich OK
>Wechselsystehm auf 9mm
Geil

Leider habe ich keine Bekannten mit Waffen, aber die .22lr sind mir eh egal. Mit einer .22 machts einfach keinen Spaß

Nach dem Jahr möchte ich mir zu 100% eine USP in 9mm sowie eine .308 kaufen + Selbstladeschein.

Da ich in einpaar Tagen Geburtstag habe werde ich in einen fremden Verein mal nach einer Pistole fragen. Falls keine Absage kommt wäre dies mein erstes Mal.

>Viel Spaß Mann.
Danke dir, wohnst du eigentlich im Süden?
>>
The Op is most likely american
>>
File: 175886_Artists_fda3gxa.jpg (45KB, 471x486px) Image search: [Google]
175886_Artists_fda3gxa.jpg
45KB, 471x486px
>>35128219
Yes, but Merkel makes the rules!
>>
>lachschon Wasserzeichen

Bring dich um.
Man merkt das Kc unten ist
>>
>>35128209
Nee ich meine die Leute in deinem Verein. Ich bin bei mir in der Familie auch der Einzige der irgendwie in die Richtung geht. Wohne aber nicht im Süden, sondern Ruhrgebiet.

Vereinskollege hat ne USP in .45, der ist damit nicht warm geworden. Zu leicht, meint er. Ist was gutes, wenn man das Ding den ganzen Tag an der Hüfte hat, aber für Präzision nicht so geil.

SLB .308 will ich auch bald(tm).
>>
File: 1504232258001.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1504232258001.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>35128275
Noch nischt gemerkt mein Freund.
Willkommen Bernd aber KC ist mir schon zu behinmdert geworden.

Und wenn man es während den Ferien besucht ist man selber schuld
>>
>>35128300
>Vereinskollege hat ne USP in .45, der ist damit nicht warm geworden. Zu leicht, meint er. Ist was gutes, wenn man das Ding den ganzen Tag an der Hüfte hat, aber für Präzision nicht so geil.

Kommt auf die USP an, die Expert ist gut dabei und Wechsellauf ist auch einen Notlösung [falls die Skills reichen]. Aber ich möchte sie nebenbei eher wegen DP2 und evt ISPC

>SLB .308 will ich auch bald(tm).
SLB kommt später, ich suche etwas für long-range und da gefällt mir die .308

>Ruhrgebiet
Schade, vielleicht gibt es ja mal ein Deutschlandtreffen mit einpaar Amis

Ist dein Verein auch so extrem Rechts? Wundert mich zwar wenig aber es liegt wohl eher an der Waffenfeindlichkeit
>>
>>35128429
>Ist dein Verein auch so extrem Rechts?
Kann ich so nicht bestätigen, aber das fällt vllt nicht so auf weil wir a) wenig über Politik reden, und b) wenn, dann sowieso ähnlicher Meinung sind. Davon ab ist allgemein mein Motto "keine Politik unter Freunden, weil man sonst evtl. ganz schnell nicht mehr Freunde ist"...

In nem "Nachbarverein" ist aber wohl irgendson lokaler Mittelgroßmufti von der AfD.
>>
>>35124416
>pump action shotguns
No. You bought a rifled Maverick 88. Enjoy your donuts. I don't know many clubs that accept shotguns btw, even firing slugs. Does your club allow it ?
>>
>>35125790
Germany is a Euro-zone country (THE Euro-zone country actually, Euro's monetary value was based on Deutschmark)

t. Angry Frog
>>
File: 26568177.jpg (99KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
26568177.jpg
99KB, 400x400px
>>35128969
>Deutschmark
>ukraine
>buy bernadetes
>>
>>35129006
I don't understand your post.
>>
File: 4869621736_3d49b7e306_b.jpg (221KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
4869621736_3d49b7e306_b.jpg
221KB, 1024x799px
>>35129034
>€€€
>go to ukraine
>he want guns
>no girls

Well, goint to U only for guns means somebody is...
>>
>>35129088
>AIDS and syphilis-afflicted whores
No thanks. And vodka is for drunkard plebs.
>>
>>35129088
Only bringing raifus means he is gunsexual, not gay
>>
>>35129185
>raifus
Gaymans can shoot guns at new year for 1-3h
Sure, its worth the travel
>>
>>35122268
>German Anon here.
no you are a fucking russian shill.
ask me how i know vladimir!
>>
just take a little holiday to the balkans m8
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.