[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M&P M2.0 is better than glock 19 rite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 6386603_01_m_p_9_2_0_nib_640.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6386603_01_m_p_9_2_0_nib_640.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
M&P M2.0 is better than glock 19 rite?
>>
>>35121267
Gay
>>
>>35121267
Yes, it is perfection perfected
>>
>>35121267
>full size plastic gun with capacity of compact plastic gun
no
>>
>>35121267
No but the FNS is basically a Glock gen 8
>>
>>35122091
I agree. Every gen is worse.
>>
>>35121788
Is 17 rounds the capacity of a compact? I mean sure, with an extended floorplate, maybe.
>>
File: 20170910_025055-1.jpg (849KB, 2651x1886px) Image search: [Google]
20170910_025055-1.jpg
849KB, 2651x1886px
>>35121267
Yes
>>
>>35121267

The recoil spring on mine shit the bed, I was not even 300 rounds in.
>>
>>35123218
Probably something you did to it.
>>
>>35123251

all I did was load some mags and shoot. No hot loads either. from what I've read, this has happen multiple times already. So I know it's not me.
>>
>>35123311
What do you want some kind of magic recoil spring? Springs have to be replaced every now and again, anon. What's your point?
>>
>hurrr lets add some cutouts and serrations

M&P 2.0 in a nutshell.
>>
>>35123334
Not usually within the first 1000rds anon..
>>
>>35121267
Better at what, exactly?
>>
>>35123960
I too can form opinions based completely on a quick glance
>>
>>35121267
I still prefer Glock's ease of detail cleaning. No fucking roll pins, tiny spring and plunger, and you don't have to remove the rear sight to clean out the striker block channel.
>>
Just no. Only good Smith Wesson's have been the shield, metal automatics and their wheel guns. Their striker fired guns have always been doo doo.

I got a M&P as part of a trade with the intention of flipping it after I tried it out. The grip of the felt ok but kind of weird rubbery obvious made for comfort with little regard to actual manual of arms. Disassembly was easy enough except for that dumb ass tool in the stock needed to pivpt a useless piece of metal that wouldn't move if a mag was inserted. Basically keeping an idiot from making g mistakes with a loaded gun.
Shooting was average. It pointed ok the sights lined up the gun was sloppy and it cause larger than what I would consider "good grouping and follow-up"

Glock to me is a very basic but has a repeatable result. The base guns are very solid and they can be made as accurate and as attractive as you like. They are the Honda Civic of handguns. Everyone has either owned one or knows someone who owned one. They are ubiquitous for a reason. They are solid.
>>
>>35121267
I've got one and I love it. Blogpost coming.

Alright, so the first M&P was more or less a re-warmed glock. Same features with a lower price. Nothing really special about it. It has a particularly poor trigger and grip stippling. It’s that kid in glasses with asthma who tried his best, but everyone forgot about.

Now the M&P 2.0 is a new sort of beast. That kid? He got fit and ditched his glasses. He’s now a Chad. The M&P 2.0 has stippling so aggressive that you can’t lose your grip. Ever. Like, if a pro strongman ripped it out of your hand somehow, skin is going with it. The trigger was improved as well. No longer a spongy mess, it has a bit of take-up, a crisp break, and a short reset that’s both tactile and audible (The APEX triggers might be better, though.) The top has a tactile loaded chamber indicator that sticks out a single millimeter, letting you feel if the gun is loaded even in the dark without fucking up holster options. I have the safety model, which is ambi, snappy, and secure enough the normal use will not actuate it. The slide stop is also ambi, but the right one takes less force than the left. The left one can still be used, just takes a bit more effort. The mag release is not ambi, but it can be reversed. The 2.0 shares 17 round mags and most parts with the first gen, so old guns can be cannibalised if needed. Shoots very flat, and has round ergos that naturally fit a hand that most enjoy. Comes with 4 backstraps to fit hands as well. It can come with either a 4.25 inch barrel and slide, or a 5 inch long barrel and slide for compfags. Factory colors are black and FDE. The frame has a thin full metal insert, so it’s poly light, and steel rigid. Shit’s tough as nails. There are also 40sw and 45ACP versions, as well as a 9c version on the way.

I found mine for $435 OTD lightly used, and they can go as low as $400 some places. NiB is like $530 or so.

The M&P used to play second fiddle to Glock, but now the M&P is a firm rival. Try one
>>
File: 1489332482559.gif (144KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489332482559.gif
144KB, 340x340px
>>35121788
>17+1
>bitching about capacity
Wow you sure are fucking retarded
>>
File: p10c_tritium_10312__dsc3220logo.jpg (40KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
p10c_tritium_10312__dsc3220logo.jpg
40KB, 600x415px
>>35121267
Better than both.
>>
>>35121267
To each their own. Seems to be a better deal than the gen 5 glocks though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.