[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bow season started today in Georgia. do you bowhunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: bow.jpg (248KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
bow.jpg
248KB, 1280x854px
bow season started today in Georgia.

do you bowhunt?
>>
>>35121141
I don't hunt. If I wanted to kill something I wouldn't make excuses about it like hunters do, I'd get a pet or something from a classified ad and kill it.
>>
>>35121141
No, and I also don't live in Georgia.

Next question, please
>>
File: edge.gif (1017KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
edge.gif
1017KB, 500x262px
>>35121153
>make excuses
>>
>>35121141
I'd sheath my arrow in that quiver.
>>
>>35121153
>he doesn't want to get a years worth of meat from a season of hunting

I haven't bought ground beef in over 8 years. Nearly all red meat I eat I have obtained from harvesting deer.

Nearly all poultry I eat I have obtained from harvesting ducks, geese, turkey, and grouse.

I'm only able to get a bear license about once every three years, but from one black bear I'm able to can and make stew for the rest of the year.

Keep being edgy while the rest of us are harvesting game and saving money.
>>
>>35121153
Hey 35121141? If something bad was to happen to this country where we had no food in the stores. How would you get food for your family? Kill your pets, do you have that many dogs and or cat, and birds?
>>
>>35121141
>do you bowhunt?

I love archery and have a compound along with the recurves I usually compete with but prefer the quick kill I get with a decent cal rifle. Bleeding out an animal deliberately when you have another option is too muslim for me.
>>
>>35121189
Same, but only on top the body of her kill butt naked slathered in the kill's blood
>>
>>35121141
You'd be better off with this topic in /out/
>>
>>35121153
I don't make excuses. A lot of people eat what they kill. I just like the shooting and killing.
Get rekt faggot
>>
>>35121141
No. I like guns and I've never enjoyed archery.
>>
File: arrow.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
arrow.png
1MB, 1200x630px
>>35121166
You have failed this thread.
>>
>>35121211
Saving money? How much are you actually saving? Genuinely curious over here as I would love to learn but I do not live in a very hunter friendly or knowledgeable area.
>>
File: IMG_4990.jpg (378KB, 1181x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4990.jpg
378KB, 1181x886px
Yep, Macon here
>>
How likely is it that the anal you hunt is full of parasites and diseases so you cant eat it?
>>
>>35121141

Yes, partially for the challenge but mostly because Illinois does not allow hunting with a rifle.

I use a shotgun for turkey though.
>>
>>35121153
Thus sprach the troll pretending to be a neutered numale.
>>
>>35121310
On top of a rug made from the hide of her kill.
>>
Been out bowhunting a few times. Never got anything, but the lurking in trees with murder in my heart bit is nice.
>>
>Make excuses
>Efficiency
Bow hunting is more about the challenge, and larping as redneck elves.
>>
>>35123704
Depends how you value your time.
If you enjoy the process of hunting, it costs you nothing. If you don't, then balance the costs up with your salary/wage per hour.
That aside, a decent rifle (for instance) and ammunition could be compared to a year's meat costs and come out paying for itself quite quickly.
>>
>not covering yourself in animal urine, waiting naked in the forest, and choking to death the biggest thing that comes sniffing about

Why even live?
>>
Atlanta here, went yesterday. Barometric pressure started dropping, wind picked up, and I didn't see a single fucking deer.

Ah well, now I gotta give back the crossbow I borrowed. I'll see you deer niggers in October
>>
>>35121141
Going next week in Northern AZ. Buddy bowhunts, I don't. Should be interesting.
>>
>be me
>be nerd in HS
>make friends with other nerds
>never gone hunting in my life
>live in urban MI
>graduate
>family moves to buttfuck nowhere
> get super interested in hunting
>only boy in family
>father too old to take me
>too nervous to go by myself
>everyone nearby is just old retirees
>all friends are just nerds and NEETs.
>fugg

Just bought a new crossbow too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.