[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The worst noise you have ever heard a man make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 36

File: masked marine.jpg (2MB, 2035x2048px) Image search: [Google]
masked marine.jpg
2MB, 2035x2048px
In this podcast a SEAL talks about the worst sounds he has ever head come out of collective group (but he doesn't describe it)

at 52:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUC8Heiae9I

I consider myself a bit of an aural connoisseur, but I can't find any proper clips of "noise making" from combat casualties or simple accident victims. What noises (with examples) does a combat victim or accident victim make? I doubt its just boring Hollywood-style faux-screams.
>>
>>35120903
>Hollywood-style faux-screams.
Fun fact that is most likely the same scream used over multiple times. It's called the 'wildhelm scream' I use to hear it in dozens of movies and thought I was going crazy that they all sounded exactly the same. Turns out there are two major sound effects guys that edit in sounds for most movies, and they had a gag going on seeing who could slip it into the most movies.
>>
>>35120903
I've seen videos of guys getting shot. They normal don't scream like in the movies, instead they groan. It's a groaning sound like a teenager getting out of bed, but exaggerated. Also a mix of a struggle to breath. This video is one example: https://youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY
>>
>>35120974
The sound the SEAL was talking about was a collective group of 100 or so injured making whatever noises. I can;t find any videotaped scenarios that can give me a sense of the sound. Also Liveleak's search engine sucks.
>>
>>35120974
What the fuck. Why was their front door made of plywood? Guy basically walked right through it without breaking stride.
>>
>>35121031
clearly you have never lived in some cheap suburban apartment.
>>
File: doorcross.jpg (36KB, 468x491px) Image search: [Google]
doorcross.jpg
36KB, 468x491px
>>35121031
Interior door in modern america, basically 3-4 inches of plywood around the edge and then just veneer and cardboard fill for the entire center.

The prevailing thought is that they are just for privacy, only the exterior doors are or any substance, but even those nowadays are just 1/8th inch steel and maybe thicker cardboard in the center to provide a sold thunk when you knock.
>>
>>35120903
There was a clip I saw several years back that was filmed in Iraq, they were working on a black infantry guy that had stepped on a mine, his leg was basically hamburger. The screams/ howls from that guy were fucking awful.
>>
>>35120974
lol that dude is legit upset he had to shoot that faggot. fuck that piece of shit he should've emptied it

>>35121031
shitty cheap apartments have hollow core doors
>>
>>35120974
Man I've always loved this video for the strange conversation they have after the guy is shot.

>you killed me
>you were gonna kill me
>you're right
>>
>>35120903
http://abcnews.go.com/US/photos/brain-injured-veterans-masks-heal-wounds-28385503/image-28385855
>>
>>35121125
Why would you put honey combs in your doors? In case someone kicks in door, will bees attack?
>>
>>35121149
no one wants to hear your insight bubba
go kill yourself with target explosive and lawn mower

>>35121031
Americans are really fucking dumb.
They honestly believe it's impossible to prevent home invasion, the only thing you can do is shoot a home invader once you get inside.
There's a video of antifa guys in Germany showing up with a hammer and it still takes them like 30 seconds to get through the condo outside door and the unit door. Americans post it as proof positive passive defence doesn't work and the liberals are coming to kill you.
>>
>>35121208
The only way that you're getting into my house easily is by either breaking glass (loud) or by busting through my 3" solid wood doors.
>>
>>35120903
Crunch of some old stinky's toes under my boot while he was doing the anti-gravity maneuver while getting boarded on a shit hook.

Dude had trench foot from sleeping in the Wadis and was old as fuck. His feet were bad enough that when the medics put regular GI foot powder on them, he screamed in pain from it burning on the open sores. Anywho, yrying to get him on the helicopter he kept trying to sit down. So I shoved my hand holding the chain of the handcuffs he was in, into his back; and then stomped on his foot. Made a terrific crunch, he screamed in pain, and he stood upright.
>>
File: regulations.jpg (96KB, 619x544px) Image search: [Google]
regulations.jpg
96KB, 619x544px
>>35120903
ENHANCE.
>>
File: 1447119738683.jpg (30KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1447119738683.jpg
30KB, 400x395px
>>35121191
>Jamal-Bee-Gone security doors
>>
>>35121222
>He doesn't have shatter resistant windows or even window bars
Pleb
>>
>>35121031
Fucking hell I knew those types of doors were flimsy, and been meaning to replace one. I really figured that type of door would of last a few seconds more than that. I really wish I would of seen this before the fucking hardware store closed tonight.
>>
>>35121246
>he feels the need for shatter resistant windows or even window bars
What, do you live by poor nonwhites or something? Or maybe you're a poor nonwhite yourself.
>>
>>35120947
everyone knows about the Wilhelm scream you mong
>>
>>35121208
Why sit around hoping they won't come back with better entry tools when you can make sure they won't come back because they're dead?
>>
>>35120903
Do veterans actually do this cringey ass shit? Like holy fuck you should've signed up to work at hot topic rather than the fucking military. What a disgrace.
>>
>>35121263
Im Anglo, you inbred fuck. Not German-Irish ''''Anglo'''', legitimate God-save-the-Queen Anglo.
Which means I've never fired a gun in this country, my city has a similar murder rate to Vermont, I leave my door unlocked, and I have shatter resistant windows.
>>
>>35121333
>Im Anglo, you inbred fuck
That's what I said, poor nonwhite.
>>
>>35120947
wow, "wildhelm" scream you say? never heard of that one!
>>
File: emoji gif.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
emoji gif.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>35121333
>anglo
>calls others inbred
>>
>>35121333
>also goes to mosque every day. eats Halal like a champ, and has an 11 year old wife for sexual emergencies.
>>
>>35121333
>Not German-Irish ''''Anglo'''', legitimate God-save-the-Queen Anglo.
as-salamu alaykum brother
>>
>>35121286
i don't know what the context of that photo is, but yes. the military is big. there are a lot of people. and there are number of them that are just as cringy as there are cringy fucks on this forum. mostly in the intel community. they're all fucking nerds and a bunch of them are bronies. case in point bradley manning. fuck you i'm not calling him by his brain damaged tranny name.
>>
File: 1.jpg (95KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95KB, 600x601px
>>35121286
Thank me for my service!
>>
>>35121333
>Gets run over by truck crossing bridge
>>
>>35121333
>Gets acid splashed in face
>>
>>35121222
>>35121263
>You may think I have no passive defense, but niggers will never be able to get into my house with my incredibly strong doors! My windows may be vulnerable but at least theyre loud so I can actively defend if they enter through them!
>what the fuck do you need strong windows for? you're not some kind of NIGGER are you?
>>
>>35120903

Guys stuck in a BMP 2 being burnt alive. It literally sounded like hell. The exit hydraulics could not open because of a destroyed vehicles around it and there was fuel everywhere. Best I can do to describe it was like hearing toddles high pitched crying but with real desperation beyond reason.
>>
>>35121686
>Guys stuck in a BMP 2 being burnt alive. It literally sounded like hell. The exit hydraulics could not open because of a destroyed vehicles around it and there was fuel everywhere. Best I can do to describe it was like hearing toddles high pitched crying but with real desperation beyond reason.

listen if you want to know like this but many and louder probably only lasted a few minutes but it felt like forever
>>
>>35121730
>>Guys stuck in a BMP 2 being burnt alive. It literally sounded like hell. The exit hydraulics could not open because of a destroyed vehicles around it and there was fuel everywhere. Best I can do to describe it was like hearing toddles high pitched crying but with real desperation beyond reason.listen if you want to know like this but many and louder probably only lasted a few minutes but it felt like forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voxRqDSPHRc
>>
>>35121031
>>35121087
>>35121125
>>35121149
>>35121208
>>35121258
Actually it's so firefighters have an easier time smashing down the doors if there's a fire. The cheapness is just a happy coincidence.
t.apartment manager
>>
>>35121686

Im trying to picture...or recreate it in my mind...and i'm doing a good job.
shivers to the bone
>>
>>35121755
>Im trying to picture...or recreate it in my mind...and i'm doing a good job.
>shivers to the bone

They could not make it out the small gap the hydraulics had opened and they were all incinerated in a knot of limbs trying to get out. It smelt like burnt pork and gasoline after
>>
File: spodermin.jpg (25KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
spodermin.jpg
25KB, 417x417px
>>35121191
>This guy doesnt have trained attack bees built nto his door

everyone laugh, point and laugh!
>>
>>35121755
I don't' believe' in PTSD but I do have nightmares about it because it is what I think the sound in hell is
>>
>>35121172
Let's not forget that the dying dude says that he did the right thing by shooting him.
>>
Look up shit like those poor fucking Russians that got beheaded by Chechnyans, or people getting killed in Brazil.
If you just want to imagine it, imagine agonal breathing combined with a bit of drowning in blood, as well as distortions caused by any maxillofacial trauma.
I've heard agonal breathing, both real and simulated, more than I care to count. It still gives me the willies. Something about it just gets under your skin on an instinctual level.
>>
>>35121730
That's what your sidearm is for...

Would you?
>>
When i was a kid my mom was a nurse at a old folks home during the day and pulled night shifts at the sanitarium.

She would often take me to the old folks home to gain "compassion" and the sanitarium to "harden the mind".

The noises that came out of either of those places was fucking haunting.

At the old folks home you would hear the sound of people struggling to breath and their moans from pain. People just waiting to die.

At the sanitarium you would hear the sounds of the mentally ill. Gurgling, screams, moans, growling, and pretty any noise that could come out of a human.

Honestly, the old folks home was the worst. You can calm the crazies, knock them out, or reason that they are just crazy and the noises should be disregarded but the old folks home, you cant ignore them, you cant calm their agony or knock them out. They can only suffer and that is what would hit me every time. For years i would hear them in my sleep.
>>
>>35121208
>>35121208
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHOOT THE HOME INVADER REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35120974
You seen the video of the cop that gets shot by the crazy Vietnam Vet with a Carbine? Loudest scream I have ever heard.
>>
>>35121749
thank you for clearing this up
>>
>>35120903
The sound of a man gasping while aspirating his own blood. It's not triggering or ptsd worthy or anything. Just puts how fragile the human body is into perspective forever.
>>
>>35120903
I was once a first reponder to a MVA. It was between 3 cars on a 3 lane interstate where the guy in the right lane darted over into lane 1 from lane 3 without looking. He swiped a minivan and pushed them into a semi. The minivan hit the bigwheel in the center of the trailer and just smashed in the whole top left side of the van. It got drug about a hundered feet before the trailer rolled over the whole front end. There was a 15 yr/old girl in the passenger seat, and 2 kids in the back. The guy got launched into the front of the semi and the top got stuck into the grille of the semi. The little car was a GTR. The kid though.....the kid was all sorts of messed up.

The semi had ran over the whole front end up to the dash board...which meant her legs were GONE. They literally just severed off...except by some tendons and skin at one of her hips. That was all she was being held together by. She was hanging out the window WAILING, like a seal mixed with a dog being executed by mechete in brazil. It was fucking horrifying.

The worst part? I was 3 cars back and saw the whole thing. I blocked the left 2 lanes with my SUV and turned on my flashers. I had a fairly well stocked combat medic bag in the back of my SUV, but there really wasnt anything i could do.

The worst part was the truck driver got fined because he wa sin lane 1.
>>
>>35121333
>I leave my door unlocked, and I have shatter resistant windows.
>I welcome cultural enrichment with a practically open door but god help them if anyone wants to break my windows
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35121191
Honey combs absorb sound and act as a noise reducers between rooms.
>>
>>35121230
underrated
>>
>>35120974
good fucking riddance
>>
>>35121749
Fuck off you Jewish bastard.
>>
>>35122379
ironically the fire code enforces this so as to prevent you from burning to death
>>
>>35120903
https://youtu.be/4wKPTWXD2Z0
>>
>>35120903
I saw (video only thank god) of a guy getting his throat sliced. His trachea came out and was sort of expanding out and back in as his autonomic nervous system kept gassing for air. It made a horrible weasing sound.
Then there is a couple on liveleak and YouTube like the brick going through the car window or the bear killing the deer in the backyard.
>>
>>35120903
They don't really make a noise, I saw a couple of niggers shoot the fuck out of each other when I was a kid, I remember one of the niggers falling down like someone cut the strings off one of those marionette puppets , this quiet gurgling sound followed by a groan.

I saw a poor bastard die in a track fire too but thankfully he was unconscious for all of it.
>>
File: Hotdogs and baseball.png (210KB, 1000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Hotdogs and baseball.png
210KB, 1000x8000px
>The heaviest one was the Russian dashcam where a brick flies of an oncoming truck and goes through the head of the poor fuck riding shotgun. Drivers scream is pure horror. mighta been his wife or daughter or something iirc
>Not real ones that stuck with me are a few shrieks and screams from the F.E.A.R. series.
More specifically, in Extraction point when you can hear Jin Sun-Kwon screaming up ahead.
Another's in Perseus Mandate when Chen gets pulled back and the lights go out, you can hear a few grunts and a crunching sound and you're just sure he's dead before he starts shooting
One last one is in FEAR 2 when you're moving through the hospital, you can hear muffled screams of terror, and "what the fucks" and shooting, only to move ahead and find a scant few bodies to prove anything was there.
None of them are particularly realistic but its the atmosphere that does it. Well either that or the fact that I was playing while on around abouts 500mg of dph for maximum spooks
>>35121805
PTSD has been clinically proven to be correlated with the size of the hippocampus iirc
>>35121859
>He thinks enlisted get sidearms
5.45 will work just as well.
That being sait I think the existential terror and pain induced agony keep me clinging to the desperate hope of rescue instead of thinking it through.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTHKqgKO45M
>>
>>35121286
He's a private. Privates are dumb as shit and we kick a lot of stupid fucks out who I can only assume go on to do this type of thing
>>
>>35122511
That's what a CNS hit does for ya.
>>
>>35122618
so his body just shut down on him while he was conscious? Shit way to go, even for a nigger
>>
What do y'all think of these?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz3SE0pzdc
>>
>>35121686
We blew out a couple of BMP's in Iraq, one burnt to the ground but either we where too deaf from the gustavs going off or they where dead/unconscious on impact.
2nd one was a fucking mess inside, splinters of steel about the length of a finger or smaller flew around inside that like a blender and ripped everyone apart. If there's ever a definition of shit everywhere, that's literally it.

Only real sound I can think of that's ever stuck with me over the years was when I was living in the country, fair way from emergency services so we where the first response before an ambulance could get there. Was a bike vs 4wd accident and the woman on the back wasn't wearing the proper gear, she basically got half skinned alive with gravel rash and basically screamed solid for about 30minutes as we didn't carry morphine with us. That's not a good noise and to this day, even after seeing a lot of shit in war, a woman really screaming in pain just messes with me.
>>
>>35121031
at least in FL apartment doors are either made of metal or are solid wood. probably something to do with hurricane codes
>>
The sound a mother makes when you tell her her newborn child is dead after 45 minutes of CPR

It what I imagine a banshee sounds like. It is the most hair raising, chilling screaming wail

t. paramedic
>>
>>35122514
you got that russian video?
>>
>>35122838
>45 minutes of CPR
What a waste of time. Wouldn't the kid be a vegetable anyway?
>>
>>35121881
That's right! I forgot about that one! I guess it's all about where and how the rounds hit the person.
>>
>>35122999
You gotta keep going until you get to a doc that can legally call it. Not like there's anything better to do.
>>
>>35122979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iazTQVi1CEE
1:44
I wouldnt say im desensitized, I refuse to watch those fatal industrial accidents, cartel executions, especially animal shit and whatever, but ive seen plenty of war footage with some gnarly shit and gutted a few deer. That being said this video which doesn't even have any gore, really gets under my skin.
>>
>>35122999
Not necessarily, children usually die of respiratory issues unlike adults who have heart problems. This makes kids far more likely to survive cardiac arrest

In this case the kid kept having his heart start and stop and change beats. Unfortunately he flatlined and that was it
>>
>>35122537
It says he was a corporal
>>
>>35120974
Kek, i don't know why i find this hilarious, that almost fake sounding groan, that akward converstion, it's perfect
>>
>>35123088
Pretty horrible luck all around, should have paid extra for a good windshield
>>
>>35120903
my friend Jeff would rip ass right as he got off the bus every day during my 9th grade year. the pain, the suffering. the unholy screams coming from everyones mouths still ring through my head to this day
>>
File: 1407258311113.png (719KB, 446x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1407258311113.png
719KB, 446x1000px
>>35120903
Holy Jesus, what's with this intro of the video you posted?
>>
>English is not good my first language btw
I have been fighting alongside the Donbass for two years now, I'm currently posting from our barracks (yes we have internet). The worst sound I heard was during the donbass airport siege or whatever English word you use for it, we had just killed an entire squadron of Ukrainian soldiers, there was one guy who had his head blown open his brain was hanging out the side when we walked over he was quite but his friend was groaning and moaning we picked him up and carried him to the truck, but when we pick him up he was screaming on agony cursing us, swearing he was complaining about his left arm which was broken in several places, eventually he grabbed his chest and died
>>
I shot a man in self-defense. The worst part of the sounds was how wet they were. It was a mixture of coughing and sobbing and things like that. But you could tell he was coughing up blood just from listening, and there was kind of a gurgling sound sometimes.
>>
>>35123274
Then again during a tank battle one of our tanks was destroyed and I could hear the men inside screaming as they were cooked alive the tank commander was ripped in half by the blast and his right arm was destroyed
>>
File: triggered.jpg (39KB, 499x503px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
39KB, 499x503px
>>35122537
>>35123182
It says he's a lance corporal you fuck nuts
Jesus Christ google is near the top of your screen.
He's also wearing left to right a defense service medal, what looks like an Afghanistan campaign medal, a national war on terrorism medal, and one I don't recognize.
He's decidedly lacking a national war on terrorism expeditionary medal but has still been to afghanistan, im pretty sure that doesn't happen. And why in the sam hell is he wearing a ribbon that has an approved medal that hes also fuckin wearing?
>>35121230
corframs untied as well.
He's not actually a lance corporal, no need to cringe
>>
>>35123274
>I have been fighting alongside the Donbass for two years now

Your going to hell when you die.
>>
>>35123290
Just fuck off. I smell your bullshit from here.
>>
>>35121208
Protip: Kill criminals.

ere we go ere we go, scenario:

"oh man. Ive been a shitbag all my life, and been coddled a lot. I just have a hard lot in life. Im gonna rob one more bloke and call it a night. get straight!"

BAM

"Om ded I iz i iz, muh dreams, muh hopes."

shouldnt have broken the law you know exists. Shouldn't have taken the easy route by trying to take instead of earn. Life is hard.

Ive been homeless, lost everything, dealt with an inept system, made hard choices, been uncomfortable, and now you know what? Im doing good. Fuck people who refuse to move, fuck people who refuse to seek help, or take help.

If you want to be vermin, you get treated like vermin.

Final protip: I dont care how you feel, or about your half assed opinions that are grounded in feelings instead of reality. I saw parents apologize to rapists for him murdering their daughter on the Euro News. As far as I'm concerned most of you fucks are either sheep, insane, or secretly suicidal and want a strong brown man to end it for you.
>>
>>35121449
Why would you work this hard for abs to only kill yourself?
>>
>>35123398
brah. he is just playing the tortured angle to try and slay more. He is...the beta chad. Chad in disguise, sympathy slayer.
>>
>>35123405
Kek this not even memeing
>>
>>35123405
>He is...the beta chad. Chad in disguise, sympathy slayer.
truth, seen it done several times.
>>
>>35123367
We have only liberated the people we are not terrorists
>>
>>35123321
Holy fuck this autism
>>
>>35121926
Well, you lock the door when you go out so no one fucks with your shit, but when you're home and someone tries to fuck with your shit you go tell them to fuck off and they run away.
It's for burglary, not home invasion.
>>
>>35123463
No you're not terrorists, you're just fighting for the bad guys.
>>
>>35120903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ
>>
>>35122999
>tfw you realize after only a month in the medical field that part of why healthcare costs are so high because providers are terrified of getting sued so they go over and beyond an appropriate amount of care in those scenarios

I did CPR on a fucking corpse for 20 minutes because the guys wife was standing at the edge of the bed.
>>
>>35123321
>He's decidedly lacking a national war on terrorism expeditionary medal but has still been to afghanistan, im pretty sure that doesn't happen.

there used to be an option to trade in your expeditionary in for certain campaign medals, I received expeditionary for working on OIR, but did not get the OIR medal
>>
>>35121143
>no sauce
Why do shitposters do this?
>>
>>35121208
>>35121031
>>35120974
>>35121258
>>35121749
>>35122800
>>35121149

do you have to derail the thread
>>
>>35121730
Use some fucking grammar and punctuation. What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>>35124203
sleep tight deer pupper :(
>>
>>35123088
this always cracks me up some of the cartel executions are really bad and i don't like watching them but this is just fucking ridiculous like grow the fuck up this grown man starts crying when some stupid fucking thot who probably cheated on him with a dozen chads gets killed like who the fuck cares also before anyone calls this bait it's really not bait i'm from /r9k/ and I really really hate women

men shouldn't cry you're a fucking loser cuck if you cry also that's just fucking hilarious what happened it's final destination-tier listen to that cuck loser bawl it's fucking pathetic
>>
>>35121913
>The little car was a GTR.

Straight piped? Import?
>>
>>35122838
why do they always have to be such dramaqueens?

why is crying never enough, why do they also have to scream jesus christ
>>
>>35121449
Dangk u fer ur cervix
>>
>>35122735
comical and fake
the american ones "is that you pa? are just as narm.
>>
>>35124300
>Cuck
>Chad's
>R9k

It makes me sad 4chan helps raise such beta males.
>>
>>35124300
at least be subtle
>>
File: 1497064689045.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1497064689045.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>35124212
>tfw you realize after only a month in the medical field that part of why healthcare costs are so high because providers are terrified of getting sued so they go over and beyond an appropriate amount of care in those scenarios
>I did CPR on a fucking corpse for 20 minutes because the guys wife was standing at the edge of the bed.

.....what?

Why even have the job if you aren't in it to save lives no matter the effort? OH NO! TWENTY MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE! GONE!

Only 16 year olds think that's a long time.
>>
>>35124337
There's a difference between doing what you can and wasted effort
>>
>>35124212
>I did CPR on a fucking corpse for 20 minutes because the guys wife was standing at the edge of the bed.

So you killed his wife, panicked, and didn't want to get sued?
>>
>>35124370
Have you ever been tested for mental retardation?
>>
>>35124378
I have actually.
>>
>>35124397
You passed with flying colors I imagine.
>>
>>35124406
They let me in the Marines!
>>
>>35124447
Nice meme. If you said Army I'd actually believe you.
>>
>>35123206
A) that's not how windshields work retard
B) a "good" windshield wouldn't have stopped a brick that's effectively traveling at 120 mph
>>
>>35124322
Its actually instinct.
>>
>>35120903
>The worst noise you have ever heard a man make
A fart
>>
>>35121449
not forgetting to flex. the cringe is strong with this one
>>
>>35124518
>enlistedfags
>not cringy
Pick one
>>
>>35124484
Are these people fucking serious? Christ i want to go over there and beat the shit out of them, its a fucking tv show, and a fucking horrible one at that.
>>
>>35124579
Its a woman, they all do it. Stop spazing out over normal female behavior.
>>
>>35124579
It's called being a female. I know you've never talked to one who isn't a relative.

They tend to be dramatic and emotional.
>>
>>35120903
there was a video of some robber getting shot by a pakistani guy while back the guy got shot in the stomach and they jet let him bleed out he didn't make noises
>>
>>35120903
these guys are lucky they go home to there families imagine being there 24hours with your family
>>
We had a construction contractor take a big ass piece of shrapnel about the size of of a soup can lid to his helmet. The helmet barely caught it, and he had a big indent in his forehead, it looked like someone punched him in the head, and the shape stuck in his head like a crater. He was bleeding from the ears, eyes, nose, and mouth. He was making this awful groaning sound, and kind of snorting like a pig at the same time. Almost like snoring but a lot louder, and with a very wet bubbling sound to it. I never knew what became of him but rumblings were that he would basically be a vegetable for the rest of his life. Really took a lot of the wind out of my 21 year old, full of piss and vinegar sails.
>>
>>35124588
>>35124603
Thanks mrs. white knight
>>
>>35122626
He wouldn't have been conscious. It's like unplugging a light, you just stop being.
>>
File: 1427749459677.png (277KB, 502x419px) Image search: [Google]
1427749459677.png
277KB, 502x419px
>>35124697
You're welcome virgin.
>>
>>35121449
Jesus Christ this is cringy
>>
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

>Warning: graphic video contains amputation, severe shrapnel wounds, and face removal via landmine

Grunting and choking sounds begin at about 1:00
https://youtube.com/watch?v=nWQOGc78l-g
>>
Lots of burping and farting in car accidents. The human body is just a punch of gas/liquid bladders held together.

When women die in films, they retain their femininity and die "elegantly". When they die IRL they turn into old men and make old men noises.
>>
File: IMG_4353.jpg (29KB, 480x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4353.jpg
29KB, 480x338px
>>35124740
Holy fuck

Gonna post this dog for eye bleach
>>
>>35124740
That made me really sad. Had to cut it after about 10 minutes.
>>
>>35124795
>>35124891
Estrogen
>>
>>35124740
poor man

I almost hope he died
>>
>>35124906
>I'm Tommy-Too-Tough and I don't give a fuck if I watch some teammember get their leg blown off, eyes exploded, and shit rocked. Never happen to me safe and sound in my computer chair. This is just another thing that will never happen, might as well be watching fucking Underworld or Hellboy because my connection to reality is frail
^you.
>>
>>35121864

Nigger, where the fuck do you live that your mom let you into a psych hospital?
I was 12 and got to go into a PACU with my mom but psych is usually off limits due to danger and confidentiality.
>>
>>35121881

Yeah dude I jack off to that, fuck pigs.
>>
>>35124988
Is r9k not up right now? Where are the edgelords piling in from?
>>
>>35124203
>c-call somebody
lmao
>>
>>35124212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZ5PtMSiI0
>>
>>35120974
Fucking weird. I grew up in eastern Idaho, lived there till just a couple years ago and most of my friends still live there. I never heard about this.
>>
File: 1504739659711.jpg (28KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
1504739659711.jpg
28KB, 702x702px
>>35124795
RIP gabe, the sweet prince
>>
>>35121864
There's a strong argument for the compression of morbidity.

That slow crawl towards death scares the shit out of me.
>>
That cop that got shot and killed by that crazy Vietnam vet in Georgia awhile ago. His screams after getting shot the first few times and his gasping and death rattling right before the dude puts one in his head are blood curdling. Dinkheller is the cops name
>>
>>35121864
When I was diagnosed with ADHD, I'm sure it was an over diagnosis, my school didn't quite know what to do so at certain points during the school year, open study or doing tests, they would tell me to leave and go into the special ed room in the school.
I had to sit there and do the work that I was capable of doing while having to listen to those drooling retards moan and scream for the entire class period.
It got so bad that I just started skipping school, they wouldn't listen to me and kept telling me I had to go. Eventually one of the tard wranglers told me that if I miss another day of school that they wouldn't be able to 'help' me.
That very next day I stayed home and when I went back I was able to finish the school year and graduate like a normal person, unfortunately I didn't have any study hall near the end of my school year, solid classes, but no summer school or repeating my senior year.

To this day seeing a retard triggers me.
>>
>>35124212

RN here yeah I've been on half hour to hour long codes and have cracked ribs, got vomit on me from the corpse while bagging and so on.
>>
>>35124995

I've been here for longer than you, nigger faggot.
>>
>>35124984
South Carolina.
Her bosses seem to care. My mom quit when a "patient" bit a chunk out of her arm.

>>35125063
Makes you think about euthanasia.

>>35125116
I dont trust them, they are too sexually confused.
>>
>>35125226

Psych patient bit her? Yeah, she got too close and was working with some fat lazy boons that let her get hurt. That's what happened, I already know. Lol
>>
>>35121191
Yes, sort of like the jungle hive in Terraria, use bombs.
>>
I'll bite...leaf here

>2015, visit Kirby road where there was a famous haunted house
>house burned down approximately in 2011 by a few guys from my school but the lot and thick bush/forest still remained
>2 buddies and myself park car on the road and proceed to enter the property at approximately 2 AM
>good 45/50 yards into trespassing i told the guys to stop for a second or two because i honestly just had a random feeling of dread
>first step that i landed after the pause... we hear the most unholy fucking female scream/growl for an almost continuous 6/7 seconds
>it was definitely not an animal (heard almost every cry, call or sound possible...hunting since I was 14, 24 now)

That shit was more terrifying than when I experienced a car bomb going off 60 yards away from me and leaving 3 dead...

To this day when im out in the bush my mind plays that bloody fucking scream at random times which forces me to pop the safety and relieve my anxiety...
>>
>>35125283
That's just some slag getting fucked and having flashbacks of stepdaddy mid-dicking.
>>
>>35125244
She went to go change a bed pan and the lady jumped at her and bit a chunk out. The fat lazy boons had to pull the lady off. Who then spit the chunk out.

The real scary part is that this is the late 80s aid scare and the sanitarium refused to pay for her to get tested. So she had to go get herself tested.
>>
>>35121333
Do they resist korans and dead dogs being thrown?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (20KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
20KB, 1280x720px
>>35125283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y8WxBlhMDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
>>
File: Expecting Never.png (2MB, 2108x1532px) Image search: [Google]
Expecting Never.png
2MB, 2108x1532px
>>35124203
>your_average_kommandos_masturbation_noises.mp4

All that's missing are whispered pony names.
>>
>>35121333

> Leaves door unlocked
> But needs shatter resistant windows

I smell bullshit
>>
>>35125317

Ha working psych made me weight train and jui jitsu. I work with some real fat lazy sheboons that are absolutely worthless. They hide behind the glass and only go out to give pills.
Sorry your mom got hurt. I work with some women that get ptsded so bad from their attacks that they have to quit.
I got bit once but it didn't break skin and I learned a lot from it.
>>
>>35125378
Na man, I know fox, coyote, bear and wolf alarm/pred calls. That wasn't it...the dB value and resonance was that of a human but the actual characteristics were absolutely animalistic.
>>
>>35125226
>Makes you think about euthanasia.

Yeah.

I get that it's a hard decision but it seems inhumane for assisted suicide to be legally unavailable.
>>
>>35121935

That is side effect. Honeycomb structure used to add strength and rigidity with minimal weight (and cost) penalty.
>>
>>35125503
>Inhumane
Not my problem, I not getting sued because some spineless old faggot refuses to take his fate into his own hands.

If you miserably in a bed, that's your own fault.
>>
>>35125520
Wanna try that one again in English?
>>
File: gerden rumsi.png (230KB, 288x373px) Image search: [Google]
gerden rumsi.png
230KB, 288x373px
>>35124484
>that guy on the far left that goes "lol bitch wtf" when she thrashes onto him
>the guy in the yellow who tries to cry with them
>>
>>35125503

Death is permanent and you'll have some obscure relative uninvolved with their care that won't like it and sue you.
Plus it goes against "do no harm"
>>
>>35124484
was that glen

fucking spoilers
>>
>>35120903
there is nothing like the sound of e-tool on bone and the following scream
>>
>>35125759
This. Its their problem. If an adult doesn't want to kill themselves, that's on them.
>>
>>35125901
Are you from 1920?
>>
>>35120947
>It's called the 'wildhelm scream'

Wilhelm, you pleb. I hate it so much.
>>
>>35125759
>Death is permanent and you'll have some obscure relative uninvolved with their care that won't like it and sue you.

Fair enough. One could argue this is a limitation of the current legal bureaucracy surrounding assisted suicide. In other words if I am of sound mind (tricky in these cases, I know) and want to die then perhaps I ought to be able to sign some document preventing such lawsuits. Again, I know it's a complicated issue and that the reality would be far from simple.
>Plus it goes against "do no harm"
You could make the argument that prolonging suffering is doing harm. At the very least there's an uncomfortable debate to be had there.
>>
>>35120974
>get shot
>starts singing pearl jam
>>
File: 1475003567480.png (221KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
1475003567480.png
221KB, 756x772px
>>35121686
>like hearing toddles high pitched crying but with real desperation beyond reason.
I read this before going to bed and my infant son who just learned to roll onto his stomach, woke me up howling because he was laying on his tummy and couldn't get up, scared the fuck out of me and I immediately thought of this.
>>
Okay here we go

>Sound of a prisoner getting tortured with burning plastic and forced to eat his own fingers
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024

>brazilian hue drowning in his own blood after getting shot
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a2_1391106608

>decapitation of russian soldiers by chechens
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550

>turks blown to bits after bomb-attack
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=413_1444493775

worst video was the boiling/skinning of dogs in Asia but can't seem to find it, anyone has it?
>>
File: 1487016912031.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1487016912031.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
I'm a Respiratory Therapist who worked in an ER for 5 years before working in Critical Care and finally NICU.

In real bad cases, we are the ones who intubate people and place them on life support. We also insert chest tubes, put people on BiPAPS/CPAPS, ECMO, HFOV and a bunch of other acronyms.

Worst sounds I've heard:

Outside work:

>Friend of mine gurgling on blood and gasping for air after being nearly entirely crushed by a massive powerboat collapsed on him while we were working under a mobile home when I was 17. He lived.

>Hundreds of family members with hundreds of patients shrilling and screaming when their loved one dies

>A mom ducking yelling "NOOOOOOOOOO" while having a C-Section on her twins; one was alive and one dead from fetal hydrops. Kid had been dead and it's skin/face was stuffing off.

>People gurgling from gun shot wounds

>Two year old suffocating from asthma attack and parents screaming while we intubated, bagged and later coded the kid

>One day a Hispanic family had a gas leak in their house which proceeded to kill 5 of the six kids. Only mom, dad and the eldest (16) survived. Hearing them and they family's screaming. The dad crying alone (it was his fault) sent him into respiratory distress

>Wife walks into hospital to see husband. He's in MICU. As she walks in, he was about to get out of bed, has a seizure, collapses and dies. We code him (450 lbs) with her screaming "NOOOOOO, JULIUS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BABY COME ON PLEASE I CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT YOU PLEASE".
I have hundreds. People dying doesn't bother me one bit. Usually when someone dies, RN's pull all their IV's and stuff; leaving just the endotracheal tube and ventilator left. So on a terminal extubation, Respiratory Therapists are the last to pull our tube, effectively killing the patient. I can do that in my sleep.

Old people dying and their family freaking out don't bother me a bit. But parent's losing children and young spouses losing spouses are always awful.
>>
>>35126978
Why the hell would you want to find that?
>>
>>35126991

sluffing** off
>>
>>35127004
it's spelled sloughing
>>
>>35120974
>https://youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY
He sounds like the grandfather from the Simpsons.
>>
>>35120903
screaming takes a lot of energy and require a lot of breath. when you are wounded, your muscles are going bonkers contracting and spazzing. your screams come out more like a fucked up groan because you're instinctively trying to control your muscles and you're short of breath. it's like taking the most painful shit you've ever had x100.
>>
File: laughing k-ons.gif (259KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
laughing k-ons.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>>35126978
>>Sound of a prisoner getting tortured with burning plastic and forced to eat his own fingers
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024
>>brazilian hue drowning in his own blood after getting shot
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a2_1391106608

And South Americans swear their hellhole is a paradise
>>
>>35124484
my sides were not ready
>>
File: 1504632332579.jpg (110KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504632332579.jpg
110KB, 910x1024px
>>35127121
>>
>>35122838

one of my friends from highschool died a few years after we graduated and hearing his mother cry was the most heart breaking thing I have ever heard.
>>
>>35127164
How does it sound any different from the average female wail?
>>
>>35124579
>>35125581
>>35127131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeufCmtjnV4
>>
File: pleased.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
pleased.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>35126978
>>turks blown to bits after bomb-attack
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=413_1444493775

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MblfN34OdlY

There is something exhilarating about a mass of people, screaming the dumb mindless scream that only a mob could. Like the roar of an adoring crowd.
>>
>>35124203
>A FUCKING GRIZZLY BEAR OUT OF NOWHERE

This has to be in Canada or Alaska right?
>>
>>35127436
Anywhere in the Northern continental US
>>
>>35123398
nihilism can make it just as easy to accomplish things as to abandon them
>>
>>35126991

Heya RNfriend here, you going to Nuggetfest?
>>
>>35127481
>nihilism
Shut the fuck up, you Rick and Morty watching mindlet.
>>
>>35127121
>tfw uncle was in an anti-com death squad in his old country
>tfw he has some groady stories of removing reds

Anything South of the border gets medieval
>>
>>35124097
Why not lock the door all the time? He's english. He has no defense wether he's home or not.
>>
>>35124313
Fuck right off importfag.
>>
>>35124322
Imagine being designed anatomically from the ground up to do literally one thing. And then failing.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-09-10-16-52-03.png (849KB, 1187x720px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-09-10-16-52-03.png
849KB, 1187x720px
>>35124484
Lmao pussy ass nigga.
>>
>>35120974
>well then I did the right thing.
Gives me chills every time
>>
>>35125546
He's saying if you don't want to die old, kill yourself. Don't make a doctor do it because your weak willed and selfish family will sue him for easing the pain they can't fathom.
>>
>>35122999
>>35123037

A friend of mine worked on a ferry between Ireland and France. A guy had a heart attack or a stroke or something and died pretty quickly, however the rules for the trained medic is that they are to administer CPR until the patient responds or a doctor can come and take over (whereupon they can pronounce the person dead). This guy was dead, he wasn't going to respond anytime soon and there were no doctors on board and the ship was in the middle of the sea so two guys who did the first aid course took turns doing CPR on the corpse for 10 hours until they got into port and a French doctor could come on board and say 'he is le dead'. My friend wasn't a certified medic so he didn't have to do CPR but the boys who did were absolutely wrecked by the end of it.
>>
>>35120903
the sound of your helmet getting scratched by a bullet.

made me vomit.
>>
>>35120903
When I lived in the nigger infested hellhole of Albany, a guy kicked in my door at ~2:30 in the morning
>I get up to get my metal bat by my dresser
>door is usually cracked so I could peek out and see him yanking cords out of my tv
This was years ago when the Xbox 360 came out so that's probably what we was after. I've heard it's not uncommon for company you've had over or people walking by to notice your shit and break in when they think you're not home.

>adrenaline starts pumping and my breathing gets quicker
>start shaking a bit and scared as fuck
>pull head back and get pissed
>I couldn't even feel myself walking
>get close enough and raise the bat above my head and slam it on his head as hard as I could
>his body kinda squishes down where his knees were bent
>he falls back towards me and his back hits my shins and I back up a few feet
>I keep the stove top light on so I could see him and see blood oozing out on the carpet
>he lies there for a second and starts moaning and his hand moves up to touch his head but stops short
>his deep moaning gets in sync with his breathing and all I can do is stand there shaking like a scolded child

that fucking moaning
I called the police and sat on the porch until they came and I went with them and told them all what happened and told them I need to go to a hospital but they didn't do anything but call my parents. I stayed with my parents for a week.

I'd rather shoot someone in my home and go deaf than hear that moan
>>
>>35128294
You wont go deaf from an indoor shooting unless your using a caliber you shouldn't be.
>>
>>35128327
5.56 is pretty loud
:/
>>
>>35128336
Unless your interior walls are concrete i wouldn't shoot 5.56 in my house. 9mm pcc is just as effective for in home range.
>>
>>35128457
I disagree nigga. building maybe a 10 or so inch pistol with a can. also 9mm doesn't tumble nearly as fast through walls as 5.56 does. I'd be more worried if I had an ND with a handgun than with an AR
>>
>>35121749
firefighters don't need help breaking down doors you mongoloid. They literally have all the breaching tools at their disposal. They don't need paper thin doors.
>>
>>35123274
Can't wait for you to eat some 5.56
>>
>>35128627
Have you ever tried hacking a hole through a solid oak door with an axe?
Their tools aren't instant vaporization rays. When time is important they need doors down ASAP. If you want solid doors for your house, then buy solid doors for your house. If you're living in an apartment, it's not up to you.
>>
>>35128457
>not putting a round through the intruder, the intruder behind him, and the neighbor across the street
Really taking a gamble with your life there man.
>>
>>35124447
NICE
>>
>>35128488
>nigga
Opinion discarded. And before you tell me about your infantry exp. I don't care.
>>
>>35128856
nigger*

feel better?
>>
>>35124484
/k/ on the far left
>>
>>35124693
Its an eye opener when you realize how easy it is to get utterly fucked up
>>
>>35128905
Nope.
>>
>>35120903
It wasn't a man. It was the little girl I watched die. But because of thread specifying a man, I'll save it for a rainy day.
>>
>>35120903
Liveleak, The Chechen Beheadings. sadly I can recall the gurgling anytime I want and the film work really set in the helplessness.
>>
>>35129342
k. stay wrong
>>
>>35124367
Not when it comes to saving a life you fucking mong
>>
>>35120974
> censoring out swearing on a video where a man is killed
>>
File: 1450312679582.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1450312679582.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
the headcrab zombie screams when you light them on fire in half life 2
>>
>>35127145
Mexicans are from North America not South America
>>
>>35120947

Yeah it's fun when you notice it, whenever you hear the Wilhelm scream in a movie today it's a 99% chance it's a tongue-in-cheek homage to what's now a long Hollywood tradition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YDpuA90KEY
>>
>>35129971
I hate it. Completely takes me out of the movie. They might as well have the actor stick his tongue out.
>>
this (ANA soldier steps on IED)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6lLCZbCQtk
but most probably this (Chechens cut the throat of 6 russian soldiers)
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=315_1313176550
>>
>>35129991

Well nowadays you're supposed to scream in the theater "Wilhelm!" when you hear it.
>>
>>35129997
ANA guy live?
>>
>>35124988
so edgy......
>>
https://youtu.be/bRtxO2OnIHQ
>>
>>35122999
They're not dead until they warm and dead.
t. CPR and first aid certified
>>
File: 1470780336206.jpg (191KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [Google]
1470780336206.jpg
191KB, 1280x825px
>>35123274
What a time to be alive, soldiers in an active war can shitpost about their hellish experiences right from the front.
>>
>>35128724
they don't use axes because it's not 1960. They have tools that directly attack the locks and/or hinges and can take down virtually anything in about 10 seconds.
>>
>>35121172
Lol
>>
>>35122484
underrated
>>
>>35130021
Only niggers scream in theatres
>>
>>35124203
oh hey i made a ringtone out of this months ago i love it
>>
>>35124693

was on the highway one time and looked in my rearview mirror at some slowdown in traffic to see an SUV slam into the back of a sedan or some shit, SUV flipped two or three times

got out to check it out, first to get to it, upside down. big fat dude on his back gasping like a fish out of water and kinda doin those sounds like you said. kept saying 'help me' but didn't want to move him, figured he had some spinal damage or something, had already told someone to call amber lamps
>>
>>35125103
yeah i remember that. last one went through his eye or something i think
>>
>>35125261

>terraria
herro nufren
>>
>>35124108
>bad guys
That's quite a subjective opinion
>>
>>35130832
you glorious demented bastard
>>
>>35124259
>>35121143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlN1qDoTAp4&has_verified=1

got u mang.
>>
>>35129626
YABBA MY ICIIIIIING
>>
File: reeeee.png (2MB, 1349x999px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
2MB, 1349x999px
>>35120903
>>35121230
updated and upgraded
>>
>>35121864
Reminds me of the nursing home we had to put my grandfather in. Unfortunately his Alzheimers had gotten so bad they had to put him in the wing that had all the crazy people to keep him from wondering off. There was a lady there who was about 50 and cried constantly. She sounded like the witches from left for dead but a little more hoarse of a cry. I overheard a worker telling someone why she was in there (total hippa violation i would think) basically she fell off of a motorcycle when she was in her early twenties and bashed her brain on the pavement. She's almost a vegetable from it, she can still walk with assistance but she can't talk and lacks the motor skills to eat with utensils. To this day wear a helmet while riding any sort of 2 wheel vehicle on the road that shit messed me up.
>>
>>35122484
Was hoping it was edited to sound like the intro to that men at work song down under
>>
>>35124300
Seek counseling
>>
>>35131046
thanks anon i was pretty proud when it went off and my buddy asked me what the hell it was
>>
>>35125283
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
The death rattle is a pretty interesting sound
>>
>>35127207
fucking lol

I'll bet she wails in anguish when she knocks over a beverage too. You can see the regret in the eyes of the man trying to calm her down.
>>
File: 1475911135000s.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1475911135000s.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
>>35133416
pls go and stay go
>>
>>35124484
It's a fucking television show.

What the fuck is wrong with these people.
>>
>>35123284
Full story?
>>
>>35130021
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Kill yourself if this is what you consider "fun".
>>
>>35128627
>firefighters don't need help breaking down doors you mongoloid. They literally have all the breaching tools at their disposal. They don't need paper thin doors.

Most states literally have ordinances about outside doors in office buildings having a common and accessible key so the firefighters can just easily unlock them instead of breaking through.
>>
>>35128223
That is some hardcore dedication.
Also is there any point to it after 15 minutes? That long without proper oxygen to the brain..if they come back, what will be left?
>>
>>35135487
The point is to keep blood flowing to the brain. There is enough oxygen transfer in the lungs during cpr to keep the brain going.
Hunter had a heart attack in my region. His sons and friends did almost 72 hours of cpr while another hiked out for help. He survived with no lasting health effects.
>>
>>35120903

The sound of the priest as he came.
>>
>>35135522
Humans are amazing.
>>
>>35131551
content like this makes 4chan the best site on the internet.

GJ boys
>>
>>35120903
Slitting throats.

Hollywood makes it seem like quick quiet assassin technique. In reality they thrash around while making the most disgusting gurgling wheezing coughing sound for what feels like a solid 5 minutes....

Disembowelment/gut shot is pretty bad too. Like dudes gets blown apart but is still alive. Worst part is when it's a friendly and you both know there isn't fuck all you can do. Partly because there isn't enough of them to do anything with. It's pretty sickening.
>>
File: NO.png (141KB, 372x357px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
141KB, 372x357px
>>35122496
>weasing
>>
>>35125283
>visit scary place at 2am
>believe in magic and ghosts
>"I heard a scream!"

honestly just shut the fuck up
>>
File: dino.jpg (15KB, 246x216px) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
15KB, 246x216px
>>35128001
>groady
>>
>>35136809
I thought the the brad pitt assassination in "The Counselor" was pretty on point even though it wasn't technically a throat "slit"
>>
>>35136767
I do it for you guys. and the lulz. mostly the lulz. and the rare occasion I see them in an office and I know there are other channers in the military.
>>
>>35137241
Never seen the movie. Saving Private Ryan scene in attic when sniper dude gets throat shot out close.
>>
>>35124484
lmao race mixers get what coming to them
>>
>>35123274
>>35123463
Fuck that other guy, Ukraine is Russian soil.
You did good out there.
>>
>>35137321
It's a REALLY good cartel movie. Pretty /k/ gunfight halfway through
>>
>>35124740

Sorry if this is a fucked up question, but when things like this happen, what happens to the severed body parts? They don't just get left there do they?
>>
>>35138227
you leave them with the patient. If the guy lives but they can't be reattached they are incinerated. If he dies, they are wired onto the body before burial/cremation.
>>
File: BRRRAAAAAAPP.jpg (75KB, 584x585px) Image search: [Google]
BRRRAAAAAAPP.jpg
75KB, 584x585px
>>35120903
I still have nightmares
>>
>>35138289

Thanks anon. That video shook me. But its good to know our guys go through the trouble to keep the fallen in one piece. Godspeed everyone.
>>
>>35124322
Maybe because she lost her fucking child you apathetic monster.
>>
>>35123274
>>35123463
Fuck that other guy, Ukraine is Russian soil.
You did good out there.
>>
>>35121449
I do this every morning before I go to work.
>>
>>35120903
https://youtu.be/q1fC-fYHXbg
>death rattle vocals
>>
>>35128106
BTFO AAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35120947
I prefer the cromdor scream
>>
>>35120903
How is that nigga in 5th or 6th reg, deployed to afg and not have a CAR?
>>
>>35140237
Cheaper than coffee
>>
>>35124454
>t. marine
>>
>>35123135
Do you know the mechanism or H&Ts on that call?
>>
>>35129532
Paramedic here. Yes there is. There's a difference between cardiac arrest and actual death. You don't just go dig up cemeteries and start doing cpr on the cadavers do you? I swear to god the ignorance that the kayman has for medicine is greater than the gun owners vs lib yards. People like you are why the demented 77 year old who is only capable of moaning and flailing and grinding her teeth so loud it can be heard across the room is kept alive living in her on shit bed bound in a nursing home by being forced to go to dialysis 3 times a week
>>
>>35135522
>72 hours cpr

Doubt.png
>>
>>35124484
>Cavs jersey

seems about right
>>
What the fuck is this thread
>>
>>35121449
>navy
>ptsd
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f20_1439927427

This scream right here, couldn't imagine that situation.
>>
When i was like 19 my 15 year old dog was on its last legs. It was late as fuck at night, i was on a WoW bender and i open the door to leave my room and my dog is in front of the door with foam coming out of its mouth panting. It was the summer and it was hot as fuck, being poor we didn't have AC. He was probably overheating and was waiting outside my door for hours as i sat and played WoW. I held him for a bit trying to make him feel better, i got up and woke my parents up.

He started moving around in a haze and went into my parents room and then collapsed. My dad gave me this look and told me and my mom to leave the room. I remember standing outside the door and heard him trying to strangle the dog to death and telling him to just let it and that it is alright. The sound my dog was making was pretty heartbreaking honestly. My dad is a pretty strong guy, but dogs necks are kind of meant to not be crushed/vulnerable in attacks.

He finally died after a bit of that, me and my dad put him in a towel and drove him to some random vet clinic place to get burned. He didn't want to pay the 200 bucks for his ashes, so we just left.

I know it is not a man, but it is probably the worst sound i ever heard.
>>
>>35142236
The fuck is this shit im going to post this on /an/ maybe itll be copypasta
>>
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>35142236
>>>/an/2478930
>>
>>35142348
>>35142271

Why you got to do that man, was just posting a shitty story from when i was a kid.
>>
>>35142236
>35142236
What tthe fuck
>>
>>35120974
>posting an obvious fake
>>
>>35142360
Because he's a loser looking for attention on the internet
>>
>>35141942
Maybe he was a Corpsman?
>>
>>35121208
>with a hammer
>30 seconds
Are these supposed to support your argument? A hammer isn't a rare item and 30 seconds isn't a lot of time, what do you think they're gonna do, call the police quick so they can clean up the mess?
>>
The worst noise I've heard was the cries of an injured baby. The mother shielded the baby from a drive by, but the round tumbled through her and went into the infants leg. The infant was less than a year old and it's screams cut through me.
I don't think there's anything worse than hearing that.
>>
>>35129579
What the fuck is wrong with you? What if a kid watches that video?
>>
>>35124300
Because everybody knows /r9k/ raises the most well adjusted and respectable men.
>>
>>35134609
No.
>>
>>35124795
>posting a dead good boy

I appreciate your intent but you really aren't helping.

F, Gabe, first celebrity death to really make me sad.

Now it's just a matter of time until Jerma dies too.
>>
>>35137635
Fuck off USSR LARPer.
>>
>>35121449
That friend still in the right small-mirror pic.

Crop out the left side, add macro;
>When you really gonna an hero but your friends just take pictures.
>>
>>35120974
send this death grips so they can sample it
>>
File: 1499758730171.png (455KB, 626x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499758730171.png
455KB, 626x496px
>>35121881
Didn't he scream right before he got shot? I don't think you could do much screaming if you got shot in the eye like he did.
>>
File: 1504503956831.jpg (53KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1504503956831.jpg
53KB, 500x378px
>>35127730

Nah, I went to one and I couldn't stand how fucking cringey it was. Absolutely awful. I tried giving it a chance and staying two nights. I packed up and snuck out by day 2 at 5 AM.

Do not recommend. It's mostly 18-25 year old kids who:

>Try to shitpost but are cringy IRL
>Grab each other's guns and tell each other they're gay
>Argue but haven't developed adequate debate skills

Etc. It's basically /k/ IRL except way way worst because you have to look at these fuckers.
>>
>>35126570

Severely under rated, holy fucking shit my sides
>>
>>35123088
This one has been proven fake.
>>
>>35128001
Squatamala?
>>
>>35142372
12 replies try and stop me
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.