[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which should I choose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1033.jpg (171KB, 910x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
171KB, 910x510px
About to deploy to Syria. If you had $10k saved up to play with would you get a navy Luger and c96, or 20 acres of undeveloped land in CO?
>>
Get the land and build something nice
>>
if i could buy 20 acres for 10k i would easily.

Its piss easy to use land to generate funds to buy guns, but guns don't generate land very well.
>>
>>35120467
Land.
>>
>>35120508
guns don't generate land very well
Well, not on a small scale at least.
>>
File: IMG_0944.png (722KB, 534x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.png
722KB, 534x763px
Well I was leaning toward the land, and the concencus seems to agree.
Just so this thread isn't complete shit, what would you do with the land?
>>
Land plz.

Although, I'm assuming prices that low means it's a few hours drive from the nearest decent-sized city. I'd prefer to spend a bit more to be closer.
>>
>>35120524
Hay nigga
>>
>>35120524
dig trenches
>>
>>35120539
I already own an acre in NC near town, but I'd like a hunting/camping/religious compound I could fuck off to
>>
File: Untitled.png (107KB, 762x563px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
107KB, 762x563px
>>35120559
Well, if my calculations are correct, somewhere in the areas in red would be where I'd want to live, 50km from the nearest decent sized place (~50k pop. or above).

I'd probably get something like 40 acres. Experiment with some permaculture techniques, build a range, build a machine shop, and hopefully set up a little commune/doomsday sex cult.
>>
>>35120467
Land. Assuming you could get agricultural taxes (at least thats what its called in SC) I pay ~20 bucks a year on 10 out here.
>>
where do you find land that cheap? just went looking at 17 acres in tennessee, 1k per acre, near rogersville.
>>
>>35120803
on that note, the land was pretty crappy. almost a square mile of about 30% incline.
>>
>>35120803
I posted
>>35120661

I just went looking on Zillow, don't know if that's the best site for it, but there's plenty in the remote parts of Colorado. Within those red areas it jumps up to 1-2k/acre though. When I've looked before around Missouri/Ohio, it's more in the 2k range though.
>>
>>35120803
Landandfarm.com
>>
>>35120467
get 10k of land IN Syria since the government is about to finish this thing and they will be looking for developers to rebuild the country and restore the their tourism industry
>>
File: IMG_0164.jpg (34KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.jpg
34KB, 402x431px
>>35120986
Hmmm...
>>
>>35120986
Syria isn't going to be tourist safe for a good ten years after the war. Assad can't control the entire country by himself, there's going to be banditry for a long time to come.
>>
File: 1504491178923.jpg (90KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1504491178923.jpg
90KB, 960x538px
>>35121124
yes but investing in land and country like that is long term regardless. Syria is filled with old roman ruins and various temples and sites from the fertile crescent. 20 years from now it will likely unironically be a haven in the middle east since the government actually withheld against radical Islamic overthrow. It is very reminiscent of Persia before the radicals overthrew the government and became the sharia hell that is modern day iran. Assad grew up in Britian and has laid europe as a model for what his country should look like and until the civil war Syria had the highest development index of the middle east. The baathist party has done a good job of placing Syrias rich history and culture as the thing for Syrians to rally behind instead of Islam. granted that pissed off the Sunnis who started this whole thing because western nations pouring unlimited money on religious fundamentalists is the only thing the west is good at these days. regardless, as other middle eastern counties fall to terrorism Syria will prosper in the next few years as it promotes unironic anti sharia moderate Islam. If I had the money to spare I would invest myself but alas thats one adventure not for me.

have some Syrian qts
>>
>>35121355
Op here. I'm actually hoping to have a chance to interact with YPG and see what they're like. If possible I will post while I'm there, but it may not be very interesting to /k/, as I'm not an operator, but rather part of a forward surgical unit
>>
>>35121450
just be careful the YPG are the commie ones who are kind of a wild card atm. they are a bargaining chip to be used against Turkey as well as Syria by the west so stay safe
>>
>>35121450
the YPG are the better of total shit

they're another destabilizing faction in this whole mess, and a roadblock to a safer Syria under Assad.
Also commies.
>>
>>35120467
I would want land but if you don't have access to water on that land I might change my mind.
>>
File: 1500402275693s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500402275693s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
Im 19 and I want to buy a couple acres of land in the middle of fucking nowhere in the next 10 years and just pour money into it (Build a cabin,range,or just a place I can fuck around on/hunt)

Is this feasible?It'd be somehwere in canada and its something Ive wanted to do since I was 16.
>>
>>35122598
>Is this feasible?
No, literally impossible.
>>
>>35122610
please dont say that
>>
>>35120467
Fuck off; we're full
>>
File: image.gif (588KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
588KB, 600x338px
>>35120559
> religious compound
And OP is a nutter butter. Enjoy getting Waco'd.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.