[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying my mom a gun, What buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: WOMEN.jpg (21KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
WOMEN.jpg
21KB, 450x319px
I was able to get my mother to get the concealed carry permit and she asked me what handgun would be best for her.

I'm not sure what to buy.

Need
>semi compact, not able to be seen on a small woman's frame
>not a lot of recoil
>no safety to leave on accidentally
>high capacity
>able to drop a nigger with 1 or 2 shots
>>
>>35120179
Ok, so, lets get this straight
>semi compact
Alright, there's a long list of those
>not a lot of recoil
9 or smaller will be just fine for that
>no safety
pretty common
>high capacity
wut?
>able to drop a nigger with 1 or 2 shots
Hmm well... I... 50 BMG.
>>
File: Ruger-LC9s-compact.jpg (47KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger-LC9s-compact.jpg
47KB, 661x496px
Ruger LC9s Pro
10 Round Magazine
Might even consider the laser model for a woman unfamiliar with guns that is not going to practice and just want general protection carry pistol.
>>
>>35120267

If you get the lc9s, consider that the light weight makes the recoil a little tougher. Follow ups shots might be a problem.
>Try a Shield or a block
>>
>>35120267
>>35120310
I'll look at both, Thanks!

What do you think of the springfield xd40?
>>
>>35120179
Might be easier to help you if you had pic of your mom
>>
>>35120597
Owning one and being a 200-pound, 6' dude, I can tell you it's not a good fit for a woman's HD weapon.
>>
>>35120199
>50 BMG
What's .50 African Eliminator for if not this?
>>
>>35120179
>woman
>makarov
>left hand
>>
>>35120267

if the lc9 kicks too much also look at the lc380

lc380 has long dao trigger but can get a trigger kit if she doesn't want to train for it
>>
Glock 42 with some good SD ammo, its the perfect gun for women IMO
>>
File: rm420.jpg (582KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rm420.jpg
582KB, 1067x1600px
>>35120179
Probably not exactly what you're asking for, but I try not to recommend stuff I don't have experience with. That said, I was astonished at how little recoil the Remington RM380 has.

Holds 6+1, no safety, long and safe DAO trigger, cheap as shit, small as frig, very easy to rack, and CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP holy cow it's cheap. I think mine was $160 after rebate.
>>
>>35121184
Thanks man, I'll see If I can rent a lc9 somewhere.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.