[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How /k/ is this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

File: Body_of_lies_poster.jpg (22KB, 288x444px) Image search: [Google]
Body_of_lies_poster.jpg
22KB, 288x444px
How /k/ is this movie?
>>
>>35118333
It's ok, it definitely has leftist/ progressive undertones, but it's not a bad action movie overall if you can look past that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 400x600px
How /k/ is this movie?
>>
>>35118395
>overall if you can look past that shit.
And what would you see then?
>>
>>35118543
any bourne movie
>>
>>35118408
It's right after Travolta was officially outed as a homosexual. So you can tell he took the role to be incredibly "macho". So he goes way over the top to the point of cringe. Other than that I was too drunk to remember much.

Come on John, anyone who's seen Grease knows you're gay.
>B-but
No John, feminine penises don't count.
>>
>>35118672

This is not me >>35118408
>>
File: 98998763643.jpg (219KB, 716x1000px) Image search: [Google]
98998763643.jpg
219KB, 716x1000px
>>35118333
How /k/ is this movie?
>>
File: Sicario_poster.jpg (112KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario_poster.jpg
112KB, 260x384px
>>
>>35118543
It probably pretty accurately portrays the moral ambiguity of how intelligence agencies work, but it gets a bit preachy about it.
>USA is bad guise, we use people
>Islam is noble and good guise, they aren't all bad, I swear!
>>
>>35118785
unironically this
>>
File: The-Wild-Bunch-2.jpg (534KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Wild-Bunch-2.jpg
534KB, 1920x1080px
fuck all your modern pleb shit

classic peckinpah is where it's at
>>
File: 1503013282091.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1503013282091.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>35118781
>>
File: The Professionals.jpg (514KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
The Professionals.jpg
514KB, 960x1440px
>>35118798

Love the Wild Bunch.

You might check out The Professionals its not as good as The Wild Bunch; but its got a very similar feel and is set in the same time period in Mexico.
>>
File: so macho.jpg (239KB, 688x1024px) Image search: [Google]
so macho.jpg
239KB, 688x1024px
how /k/ is this movie?
>>
>>35118785

too bad theres all of like one good gunfight in that movie and the rest is just "WOAH LOOK REAL OPERATORS, GO HOME GAMER GIRL"

i feel like half the people who like sicaro have only seen the stupid border shootout webm
>>
>>35118756
This IS me >>35118672
>>
>>35118873
Still not me >>35118781
>>
>>35118907
You're fucking retarded. You asked how /k/ that movie was, I replied, then you felt the need to say my reply wasn't you.

Is this your first day on the Internet?
>>
>>35118965
Are you a psychiatrist?
>>
>>35119118
I can play one on the Internet if you need me too.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>35118333
Pretty fucking /k/. I really enjoyed that one. CIA spook shit in an active combat zone then CIA spook shit in sand people land while getting played, and even playing himself.

>>35118871
It's not about how many bullets get fired in a movie. The entire tone of it is what makes it awesome. DoD/CIA/Army doing spooky shit domestically. The entire scene leading up to the bridge shoot was excellent, including the briefing.

If we're talking pure action, let's not forget about the tunnel scene as well. That was a great movie that at least made an attempt at believable realism.

You're probably just a fedora though who hates stuff once enough people like it.

On another note, picture related was a boring as fuck movie that ends with a highly operator scene.

I'll save people the pain of watching the whole thing and post the best part:
>Guy working for a company gets kidnapped by FARC
>Former Australian SAS guy who has been working for a contracting firm that specialized in hostage negotiation and rescue ends up helping the wife of captured man when local authorities and his own company shit the bed
>A former Special Forces guy has started up his own contracting firm specializing in the same thing in South America
>They end up teaming up for a last ditch "impossible" rescue attempt since they both have clients being held at the same remote FARC camp
>Special Forces guy has a team already which is composed of a couple former team mates from the Army and some local guys he worked with/trained when he was in SF
>Operating ensues

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xasf17
>>
>>35118869

thanx anon.
>>
>>35118781
I give it 7.5/10
>>
>>35118871
U r dum
>>
>>35119223
>the tunnel scene
What tunnel scene/movie?

I'm not fedora and I hate that hat.

How about when CIA, had drone in sky and Roger Ferris was supposed to be swapped for his loved one Aisha, but he

got kidnapped anyway because, the terrorists came to pick him up with 5 vehicles 2 of them using the terrain in their

advantage and creating huge dust cloud around the area so the drone could have visual in which one of the 3

vehicles he was put in. And when the clould finally dispurced, the leader of the operation the CIA chief himself Ed

Hoffman, admited he fucked up.As he simply didn't knew which vehicle to follow with the drone.A million dollar drone outwitted with some cheap dust.A man would guess they've put some kind of heat camera or something in it...
But anyway, then Hani Salaam, intelligence chief and director of the Jordanian General Intelligence Directorate, used Ferris as live bait to catch Al-Saleem, as this was the only way to catch the terrorist leader, using CIA dumb American fuckt ups as bait. And all thanks to Hani Salaam tactical way of thinking and Ed and Roger stupidity.
>>
>>35118869
I'd watch anything with Claudia Cardinale in it
>>
>>35119223
>A former Special Forces guy
That was his old bro and he was a former Ranger
>>
File: ClaudiaCardinale1.jpg (35KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
ClaudiaCardinale1.jpg
35KB, 339x425px
>>35118869
>>35119600

Good news, there's plenty of cleavage in The Professionals both Claudia and another really busty Mexican chick.
>>
>>35119717
fuck your fucking beaner fuck ass jew movie bullshit. shoot your tv. do you even lift brah?
>>
>>35119797
And I read:
>do you even lift brain
And thought of some brain excersizes
>>
>>35119797

Dude, I spend a lot of time on /pol/ and this, this right here is why people tell us to fuck off back to /pol/.

So fuck off back to /pol/ or better yet go to cripple chan and spread your cancer to lefty pol.
>>
>>35119620
You sure about that? Special Forces were in South America all through the 80s and 90s working with local governments (for better or worse). He retired from Army SF and went into contracting, eventually starting his own company focusing and recruiting from an area he previously worked in.

Even says in the movie synopsis: "Competing negotiator ex-Green Beret Dino (David Caruso). It wouldn't make sense for a Ranger to have those sorts of connections in that region anyway.
>>
>>35120440
Think you're right. I was mistaken. There was a Ranger involved somewhere, though. I read an article that i'm looking for now.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.