[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to invade and hold British Columbia for one year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: bc-map.gif (81KB, 595x592px) Image search: [Google]
bc-map.gif
81KB, 595x592px
- how do you do it
>>
The chinese have been doing it for years.
>>
>>35117286
they only have the lower mainland for now ....
>>
Just sit there
>if you kill your enemy, they win
>t. Trudeau
>>
>>35117278
take their weed away and they will fold in a matter of days
>>
File: 250px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg[1].png (8KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Flag_of_Cascadia.svg[1].png
8KB, 250x150px
nuke Hongcouver and threaten further nuclear strikes.

establish new capital in Victoria.
>>
>>35117386
why not Prince George as the new capital?
>>
>>35117278
Why dont we take it. It's basically the best part of Canada outside Vancouver
>>
>>35117386
Victoria is already the capital, though.
>>
which town in BC would be the toughest nut to crack in terms of attacking?
>>
>>35117591
>>35117591
Probably none in particular, but the local population could probably create a decent size insurgency given how many rural people have access to weapons and fertilizer, plus the terrain is extremely unforgiving for offensive operations. Think Afghanistan with more trees, and half a year of ice and snow. Most of the people who could fight against invasion would probably support the invading force, against Vancouver Lefties
>>
>>35117591
>>35117784
The small mountain towns, more hard /out/ working class types likely to have guns and know the terrain.

The coast is all hippy burnouts, artsy leftists and Asians.
>>
>>35117784
If the invading force was America, yeah.

>>35118928
Armed Asians. I swear my local gun range is 80% Asian.
>>
>>35117278
Have a larger standing army and military than anyone that wants to take it back. Also have enough political clout to have allies preventing multiple nations ganging up on us.
>>
Promise to nuke Vancouver. This wins the hearts and minds.

t. BC anon
>>
>>35117297

As it happens, when invading BC, the Lower Mainland is all you need.

I guess you could make a further case for Prince Rupert, if you want to cut off the secondary terminus of the Trans Canada, but that's being picky.

Vancouver Island will take care of itself.
>>
>>35122025
The Fraser valley is still fairly conservative
>>
>>35121298
Drop nuke to obliterate West Vancouver and Point Gray. Hearts and minds, and nothing of value will be lost.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.