/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negligent Discharges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 38

File: trust no one, not even yourself.jpg (361KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
trust no one, not even yourself.jpg
361KB, 1280x852px
Confess, /k/. You've done it, haven't you? We won't tell.
>>
Nope. I'm not incompetent.
>>
>>35116143

>man held hostage by ps3 game.jpg
>>
>>35116155
That's an old meme and I approve.
>>
File: Fatty.png (281KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Fatty.png
281KB, 1152x648px
alright I admit it. They were delicious
>>
>>35116143
No, I'm not a retard like you and if I was you, I'd admit it instead of seeking acceptance for your fuckups.
>>
>>35116143

Yea, 12 years ago when I was 15 trying to shoot a snake.

>snake in yard
>grab .38 revolver
>tinger on frigger
>not paying attention
>BANG
>hole like 2 inches from my foot
>aim at snek
>boom boom boom
>dead snek
>already shot four out five so just let the fifth go bang at a beer can laying in the back yard for shits and giggles
>go in the house and get back to shit posting on message boards
>>
Once I cumsharked a cute girl at the range
>>
I had an AD once, but never an ND.
>>
>>35116143
i have in my closet with a 30-30 cycling rounds
>>
>>35117283
correction
accidental discharge, not negligent. i knew it had ammo
>>
Once. When I had a loaded 10/22 on the bench, pointed downrange, and I touched the trigger while talking to someone about something.

None since. Having a required safety course (Canada) probably cut down on the number of idiots on the firing line, present company included.

>>35117294
Still negligent.
>>
>>35116143
No, I'm not a complete retard and I'm qualified to handle firearms in a safe manner.
>>
>>35117283
>>35117294
How is that not negligent
>>
>>35116143
Never have
>>
File: IMG_20170819_013721.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_013721.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>35116143
>have my Winchester 1897 loaded with buck and ball loads
>have had it loaded for a few days
>think that since the gun was made in 1898, maybe I should unload it so I don't wear the springs out
>start unloading it
>pump, lower hammer, pump, lower hammer
>don't know that the button on the side would allow me to just keep pumping it without having to lower the hammer every time
>eject the 2nd to last round, one round still left in the chamber
>lowering hammer
>thumb slips
>BOOOOOOM
>EEEEEEEEEE
>pump the action open and drop the gun
>run outside and then back inside a couple times
>see pic related in my ceiling
>call mom
>she's not even mad for some reason
>>
>>35116143
I negligent discharged in my pants once. But that stripper was really grinding it.
>>
>>35116143
Nope, I've done stupid stuff, like the first time I ever fired an AR15 I was confused why the charging handle didn't have any tension and I was worried I broke it only to find out I didn't pull it back all the way, but I've never NDed
>>
File: 20170728_145810.png (198KB, 501x395px) Image search: [Google]
20170728_145810.png
198KB, 501x395px
If you've never ND'd you're noguns or newguns. If you be handled firearms frequently over a long period of time it WILL happen.
>>
>>35117294
Definition of negligent you idiot.

>Accidental: Goes off without your finger on the trigger
>Negligent: You were an/are idiot and had your finger on the trigger
>>
>>35120782
>this is what unsafe retards who got complacent tell themselves
>>
>>35116143
>Confess, /k/. You've done it, haven't you? We won't tell.

Nope never in 19 years of shooting weekly and will never pick up a gun again if I do because I would not be fit to hold one.
>>
File: 20170702_184340.jpg (2MB, 4160x2080px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_184340.jpg
2MB, 4160x2080px
>get drunk
>dry firing tokarev
>awww yeh
>alright time to go to bed
>reload pillow gun
>...
>...
>...
>ok just one more
>Point
>click
>BANG
>OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
>TO THE FABREEZE
>damage control hard because live in apartment
>thankfully put it square in the ceiling ane live on top floor
>nobody calls the cops at a gunshot in an apartment with paper thin walls at 430pm on a tuesday
>spackle up hole next day

I realize I'm a retard
>>
>>35120782
>198 KB PNGIf you've never ND'd you're noguns or newguns. If you be handled firearms frequently over a long period of time it WILL happen.

You are wrong and incompetent. I have had hangfires, failed primers etc but NEVER an nd
>>
File: images_children-guns-350x232.jpg (12KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
images_children-guns-350x232.jpg
12KB, 350x232px
>>35120782
This. Negligent discharges are not a question of if but when.
>>
>>35116143
>Negligent Discharges
Yeah. In your mother.
>>
Closest thing was I had a faulty lever action go off at the range when it cycled a new round. Thankfully I was aiming it at the target and not being one of those retards who points it up in the air when the work the lever
>>
No, but I was taking my AK trigger out for the first time and when I took the safety lever off, it dropped the hammer. My ears were still ringing for a few hours even though it was unloaded.
>>
>>35118896
>think I should unload it so I don't wear the springs out
Stopped reading right there, you're fucking retarded and should not own guns.

Springs get worn out during the act of compression or decompression, storing a spring in either condition doesn't wear it any quicker than storing it in the other.

You literally induced (an admittedly negligible) amount of wear to your gun AND had a discharge in the process.

Citation: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/does-static-tension-wear-out-a-spring.661309/
>>
>>35117316
>None since. Having a required safety course (Canada) probably cut down on the number of idiots on the firing line, present company included.

False
>>
>>35120782
But that's wrong you fucking retard
>>
>get first AK, lolWASR
>headspace on it is fucked, not a grand wizard tech priest like I am today so didn't know at the time
>rounds won't seat fully
>holy shit is that jammed in there good
>can't pull the bolt back out for the life of me
>take it inside, disassemble as far as I can, yank on the carrier some more, no dice
>wellp I'll shelf this for another day when I have proper tools for the job
>flip on safety
>BANG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>round flew squarely between both my feet through the floor and into the basement
For those unaware, full auto AK safeties (basically 99% of them) will trip the sear if pushed up too far.
>>
>>35116143
Been shooting since i was 9 years old am now 25 and have yet to have an ND. Ive had a hangfire and a few ftfs but nope never had an ND.
Just dont be stupid, its not hard.
>>
>>35120782
Bullshit.
>>
>>35116143
Ive owned guns for 9 years and never so far.
>>
>>35116143

>trust no one, not even no one
>>
Never. Even when I was drunk as fuck this one time, and a friend wanted me to check out his new rifle, I still had the presence of mind to check the chamber before fucking around with it. Sure enough it was loaded.
>>
>>35120782
He's right you know.
>>
>>35120782
I had one pretty disappointing, nothing hurt but much pride
>>
One time while at the range with the gun pointed at the target and shooting my Savage 110 that has a particularly touchy trigger. I moved a little to reposition on the sandbag on the hood of my jeep and my finger went in the guard onto the trigger. Hit about 25 yards in front of me in the dirt, I was upset I let it happen but everything went on just fine after.

That trigger is really really touchy, I traded for the rifle with a friend who was a gunsmith and he likes them light. It'll pass a drop test, but fuck.
>>
nope never had one and don't plan on it.
>>
>>35116143
I've done it twice in my house. The first time was with an M&P shield, the bullet went through a wall, ceiling, and embedded in a wood beam. The second was with an AR and the bullet went halfway through a wood dresser.
>>
I've been shooting for over 20 years and I've never had an ND.
Dunno why anyone would ever have an ND. Basic firearms safety habits should prevent this.
>>
File: when she uses teeth.png (61KB, 213x282px) Image search: [Google]
when she uses teeth.png
61KB, 213x282px
>>35116143
I have once, and i felt like shit for 2 months afterwards
>be me, just bought a heritage rough rider
>for some reason .22 LR wasnt fitting in the cylinder correctly
>spend an hour or two fixing it
>have 5 in cylinder spinning said cylinder, checking for problems
>get pizza from pizza guy
>doggo gets excited and jumps on the small table that the .22 heritage RR is on
>safety was off
>hits floor on hammer
>bang
>hole in drywall, went through the hair of GF's glass.. doll.. thing..
>no penetration since it hit a stud besides drywall, other then a tiny patch of hair, doll undamaged
Crysis averted, kind of.
>>
Cleaning ar. Drop magazine, pull ch, sticks back. Try to pull it apart, but pins won't pull. Fiddle with upper til ch drops, nothing ejected, thought nothing of it. Pull trigger to drop hammer. Round goes into couch, ricocheted off cement floor, fractures and sprays drywall with debris. No cops no problems.
>>
Buddy and I out shooting. We pack up. He is just about to load his 870 into the gunbag and I ask if it empty, and he does the classic "it's unloaded, look." Pulls trigger.
Ka-BOOOM.
He shits pants. I piss mine.
Lucky he had it at port arms when it went off.

Not too much said, We both fucked up on that because we both usually check each others guns when leaving the place we shoot at.

I smoked my first menthol that day, and was sick for the rest of the ride home.
>>
>>35116900
why are you shooting snakes like a retarded inbred white trash piece of shit for no reason ?
>>
File: 20170527_142735.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_142735.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>35116143
Yes.
>be me going to visit my parents for a week
>gonna bring some guns to shoot with the dad
>put them in my car the night before since i am gonna leave at like 5am
>friend needs help moving table and of course i help her
>threw blanket on my guns to at least not have them fucked p
>went to move table but it got stuck
>lift it up and my mosin goes off
I am not too sure how it went off as there was no way the leg got into the trigger guard so maybe it hit the bolt?
>anyways it rips straight though my car door and embeds into a tree
Pic Related
>>
>>35122109
The worst part about this is that i checked every gun but the mosin to check if they were unloaded and one round was in the gun. Never felt more of a dumbass
>>
>>35116143
I'm a relatively new gun owner and I haven't done it yet.
>>
>>35116143
Eh, kinda.

>Be 18yo me
>Be shooting at leased rural property w/ chill AF neighboor
>Neighboor brings out beloved custom Browning Hi Power
>"Anon, this trigger will blow your mind"
>I take the pistol and load it
>Begin to align sights to fire
>BLAM
>round goes off over top of embankment

I had my finger on the trigger before I had the gun fully in position and discharged it. To be fair, the trigger couldn't have been any more than 2.5lbs. Truly a nice pistol, but too light a trigger.
>>
>first time shooting, never given any insight into safety rules just shown how to operate firearm
>single shot 22lr bolt action rifle that you need to manually cock
>load the rifle and cock it before I'm at saw horse that I was using as a rest
>walk over to the saw horse and managed to pull the trigger
>luckily I had it pointed in a safe direction
>>
>>35120836
why did you go to bed at 4:30 PM?
>>
File: IMG_20170910_244452907.jpg (1MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170910_244452907.jpg
1MB, 4320x2432px
>In my room polishing the feed ramp on a Jennings J22 trying to make it more reliable (yes I know it's a lost cause). Chamber a loaded mag, pull back on the slide to see if a round will feed, and it slamfires into my desk with my hand completely out of the trigger guard. Bullet penetrates the desk and goes into my wall. Haven't touched the piece of shit since.
>>
File: bien trebajo.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
bien trebajo.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>35116143
>tfw grew up no funs
>ask grandpa what guns are like
>teaches me the rules and shit
>practice those rules with all my toy guns
>same with bb / pellet guns, then paintball, then airsoft.
>also play lots of hunting and shooter games growing up
>finally graduate to big boy guns after moving out
>have had, or been around guns nearly the entire time since
>triple check that shit before I start finger fucking it
>11 years later have yet to nd
>>
File: 1504939425942.png (322KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1504939425942.png
322KB, 500x434px
>>35116143
Yes
>was 14
>had gotten mosin and ammo
>mom let me keep the mosin but not the ammo in my room because she knew I liked to finger fuck it and didn't want to have to get it out of the safe every time I wanted to look at it
>snuck some bullets into my room because I tried to practice working it since the bolt was sticky with actual bullets in it and I hoped fucking with it would make it smoother
>told mom they were for if somebody broke in
>I do this for a few months without a problem
>finally accidentally pull the trigger once
>bullet hits the wall but nothing else
>check outside
>thankfully didn't go through (outside of house was brick)
>despite this start to panic a bit
>mom was out getting groceries/food
>get gun cleaner and spray it around my room to mask the gun smoke and take apart the mosin bolt
>turn on fan
>mom gets home
>doesn't suspect a thing
>tell her I'm cleaning my gun
>when she notices the small hole in the wall I tell here that I accidentally poked the cleaning rod through the wall when I was cleaning the bore
>she believed me since that had happened before with the ceiling but the hole wasn't as big
>get away with it
>although I got away with it felt like shit since I realized I was so fucking retarded
>finally get the idea to order snap caps/dummy rounds
>never use live rounds ever again
>>
>>35120782
This bait gets posted every time we have this thread and it always gets maximum (you)'s.
>>
>>35120836
If a gun goes off in an apartment and all your neighbors are asleep, they probably won't realize why they woke up in the first place. I mean the sound is over before they can even react, much less wake up to think about what just happened.
>>
>>35122285
That's not an ND - that's the rare AD that proves they exist.

Some might argue buying the Jennings was negligent, I guess, lol
>>
>>35122629

I consider it an ND because I knew it was unsafe to even chamber a Jennings in the house
>>
>>35122644
Hahaha okay I can see your logic
>>
File: 97d.jpg (329KB, 1909x2160px) Image search: [Google]
97d.jpg
329KB, 1909x2160px
>>35116143
Sure have, only once and never again.
>Hanging with friends at apartment in my room, drinking
>Only gun I have out in display is my 10/22 (gods be praised)
>Two friends are mostly familiar with firearms, let them finger fuck it
>"It's not loaded right, anon?"
"The fuck you mean, I never keep a loaded long gun in the living space
>Good old boy hands the rifle back to me, I rest it on my knee and being drunk, my sausage pointer slips from the trigger guard to the trigger
>Pop.jpg
>.22isalotlouderinanapartmentroom.gif
>Other friend swears I just killed a newborn baby with the projectile that just went into the roof
>Threewhitemenpanic.webm
>Ask Uncle who stayed with me at the time if he heard anything, he has dementia. Says wtf are you talking about
>Spend next 30 mins in cautious relief as we wait for police to arrive

Cops never showed and that bullet hole is still probably there till this day. Jethro had charged the gun and forgot about it before he handed it back to me. Scared shitless, needless to say, have been a chamber checking mother fucker ever since
>>
>>35121957
Do people not check the chamber with either their finger or checking for light when they're disassembling a gun?
>>
>>35122232
I work 2a--12p

Yes my job blows
>>
>>35122687
It's like their daddies never taught them the ND Ditty

>Now it's time to
>Clean this gun of mine
>But first I opine
>That it's important to shine
>A light down the barrel
>the barrel.
>So we know no peril,
>No peril
>Drop the mag
>People, you don't flag
>Til the action's racked
>And that's a fact
>And the magwell's clear
>Through it I did peer
>Now we shine a light
>To confirm we're right
>And that's how we don't ND, ND!
>>
>>35122687
People who should be allowed to own firearms do.
>>
>>35116143
Not even with toy guns.
>>
File: elf.png (155KB, 493x546px) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
155KB, 493x546px
>>35116143
>being so retarded that you seek validation from other retards
>>
>>35122785
>/k/ - Weapons
>>
>>35122744
I had never heard this before. It's cute.
>>
>>35116143
Doing MOUT training with my unit. Weapon jammed and I did "slaps" but absent mindedly pulled the trigger at the end.

Pointed at nothing but dirt but popped a blank off and the cadre made me be "dead" I've never stopped hating myself...
>>
Have to own a gun first
>>
>>35122811
my mistake
>>
>>35122811
>>35122864
No, I meant what do you think goes on here apart from that?
>>
>>35116143
Only ever had two "negligent" discharges. One was intentional. One was an accident.

>intentional
I was shooting a .22lr rifle in the country at a bit of woods. Didn't realize there was a trailer house behind where I was aiming. A .22 round went through the wall of the trailer and scared a lady inside. I was 12 at the time and went without guns for a while.

>accidental
I was 11 years old and hunting deer with a shotgun. Didn't have good trigger discipline, and a round went off when I tripped in the woods, but my barrel was pointed in a safe direction so nothing happened.

Since both of those incidents I've been more conscious of gun safety and haven't had any negligent discharges.
>>
>>35122881
>Didn't have good trigger discipline
Then it wasn't fucking accidental.
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
My dad tells a story about some piece of shit shotgun he owned that was such a piece of shit that you could chamber a round, set it on the ground, and then pelt it with a rock and it would discharge.
>>
>>35116143

not:

>trust nobody, not even nobody

fucktard
>>
>>35122915
Both were negligent discharges in the sense that they wouldn't have happened if I didn't have my finger on the trigger, but in one case I pulled the trigger intentionally and in the other I pulled it on accident. Don't be fucking autistic about it.
>>
>>35122959
That's not what it means you imbecile.
Accidental discharge is when the gun fires due to mechanical failure with no input (or no input that would make the gun fire in normal circumstances) from the user.
For example >>35122285
is an actual AD.
>>
>>35116153
this. people who ND blow my mind.
>>
>>35122988
They blow their own mind if they're pointing at their head
>>
>>35122986
I didn't call it an accidental discharge you fucking retard. In fact, I explicitly called it a negligent discharge. I added that this particular negligent discharge was prompted by the accident of a fall. I have literal fucking autism and even I'm turned off by the autistic REEEEEEing that idiots like you do when someone uses a word you dislike. Out of curiosity, how do you respond to people irl who use the term "clip" when referring to a magazine?
>>
>>35118896
Similar. But mine was a slam fire i guess a piece of arizona dust got in and made the pin stick out ever so slightly.
>>
>>35122988

and your walls
>>
>>35122744
What even the fuck man?
>>
>>35123049
>using the right terms for things is autistic
Okay then I guess I'll pizza the water and lamp the TV scissors from now on.
>>
Had a AD once. Buddy springfield xd v10 single action went off. Put a bullet in a rafter. Got harassed for a while about it. No one was hurt.
>>
>>35116143
If you follow 4 rules,There are picture of the black "victim" and other blacks some stalkinga group of whites as they went to the parking gara to leave. Deandre Harris was carrying a piece of pipe and person next to him an aluminum baseball bat. Other blacks and Antifa waited in the parking structure to ambush the unarmed group of whites as they arrived. The excessive charges are an attempt to force a plea deal, which will not happen because the photographic evidence proving self defense will hold up in trial or on appeal. Federal charges against the city, county, state will cover legal fees and attorneys for Alt Right defense are already representing defendants. The city of Charlottesville and the VA government created this violence on purpose. it dont matter
>>
>>35123130
Lol I hope they sue that stupid nigger and get every cent he made from guilty white pussies on gofundme
>>
>>35123073
Using the right terms for things is great, but I never used the wrong terms. I used the right term (negligent discharge) with a synonymous modifier (accidental). Terms like that aren't mutually exclusive, and getting your panties in a twist about it is ridiculous.

>pizza
I think you mean pie.
>water
I think you mean melted ice.
>lamp
I think you mean light.
>TV
I think you mean boob tube.
>scissors
I think you mean shears.

You see how dumb that is?
>>
Here's a good one.
https://youtu.be/z-asnZ-qmiQ
>>
Does it count if it was a nerf gun?
>>
>>35123216
HUEHUEHUE I bet you think you're so fucking funny posting that same stupid video again don't you, faggot.
>>
>>35123191
>You see how dumb that is?
A lot less than shooting a gun without intending to :^)
>>
>>35120957
>https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/does-static-tension-wear-out-a-spring.661309

It isn't totally retarded to believe that creep is a plausible mechanism of spring wear. I am a physicist and I suspected it could be possible.

Glad to see the citation though.
>>
>>35120782
Its easy not to ND when your funs stay in the safe all the time.
>>
>>35120782
>people falling for this obvious bait
>>
>>35120782
If you've never run over a person you don't own a car or are new to driving. If you've driven cars frequently over a long period of time you WILL run over someone.
>>
Nope. I'm not a fucktard.
>>
File: ZWqhIR0.jpg (169KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
ZWqhIR0.jpg
169KB, 1024x814px
only one time and it was only technically an ND
>ar pistol not cycling
>gas block had come loose
>didn't know at the time
>kept firning and manually charging the next round to see if it would magically get better
>somehow managed to cycle the one time I un"cheek" the brace and flip it over to check ejection port
>squeeze trigger
>gun discharges while held out in front of me
>still hits paper
scared me but I don't think anyone noticed
>>
>>35123652
They noticed but didn't say anything because they didn't want to anger the autistic lardass illegally and unsafely handling a meme weapon
>>
>>35123620
Unironically this.
>>
File: 1468125427854.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1468125427854.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>35116143

No, because I'm not an idiot, I adhere to the rules and rational principles of manipulation with a firearms. I'm aware that it can happen to everyone, but I try to minimize risk as much as possible.

I'm not prudish when it comes to handling funs. But there are rules and principles, including common sense. As well as for driving and moving on the road.

The only one ND which I ever had, was with .177 air rifle when I was 12 years old.
>>
>>35123620
They never said that you would shoot someone given enough time. A more equivalent statement would be "given enough Time you will be in an accident." Which I also agree with.
>>
>>35123216
That speed at which he flipped the safety back on was fucking sick.
>>
>>35123073
That's hilarious lol
>>
No, of course not with a real firearm.

When I was 12 or so I ND'd with my airsoft MP5 inside the house and it narrowly missed my dad. That scared the shit out of me and I've been super cautious handling guns ever since.
>>
File: 1500156066257.jpg (36KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
1500156066257.jpg
36KB, 600x645px
>>35120795

did not have finger on trigger, slapped magazine to try to reset relase, force of slapping caused gun to discharge

>be me
>get new 1911
>CC with aftermarket extended mag
>go to download, never had a hand gun with safety, literally first day CCing it
>mag release wont work?????
>proceed to yank on it
>mag sticks at ~0.5 cm refuses to move
>smak dat bitch back in
>mag release stuck again, repeat last 2 steps multiple times
>smacking it in resets mag release though
>try to jerk mag out while holding mag relase, then slap it really hard a few times
>smack smack smack POP EEEEEEEEEEEEE

and that's how i learned to fix windows

I would rule it to be complacency, since i work with guns 50+ hours a week, and then my own guns at home, but i was able to replicate the issue with snap caps, and even the factory mags it came with, so it might have just been the gun
>>
>>35116143

once, in 42 years of very active shooting.

>visiting gun loving friend
>sitting on couch in livingroom
>friend hands me his 1022 breakdown to check new tacticool stock.
>snap barrel onto rifle
>shoulder rifle look through scope
>squeeze trigger
>BANG
>bullet goes through fan and into back door
>fuck me... it was loaded and I didnt check
>friend laughs his ass off
>>
>>35122744
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>35122285
The J22 is the most dangerous firearm i have ever handled. My uncle had one that slamfired through the entire magazine, six rounds in like an eighth of a second. He had it pointed at the ground in front of him and nearly dropped it. I don't think he's ever shot it since.
>>
Fucking shit there sure are a lot of you who don't check to see if the gun you're handling is chambered.

How fucking hard is it you don't load your gun for storage?

How hard is it to have good trigger control?

You guys are fucking morons.
>>
No because I've never actually touched a gun
>>
Should change the directory from /k/ to /nd/.
>>
I guess once while shooting my SAA. I was shooting it with one hand and didn't take my finger out of the guard while I cocked it, pulled the trigger while I was readjusting my grip.
>>
File: Laughing Hitler.jpg (9KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Hitler.jpg
9KB, 165x163px
I had an ND in iraq but it was fine because we came under contact literally less than a second later
>>
>>35122232
>why did you go to bed at 4:30 PM?
Obviously you have never been a drunkard...
>>
>>35125221
So what you mean was that you gave away your position?
>>
File: IMG_2928.jpg (33KB, 350x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.jpg
33KB, 350x271px
>>35116900
>>
Only slamfired.
>>
File: Frida Mofette 04.jpg (115KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
Frida Mofette 04.jpg
115KB, 500x726px
>ND into 13 yr old sister
>Pic similar to her 9 months later

Wat do
>>
>>35116143
3 time but 1 of them was on target so I probably shouldn't count that one.
>>
File: 23504.jpg (23KB, 512x348px) Image search: [Google]
23504.jpg
23KB, 512x348px
>>35116143
I've never had an ND, I'm not that stupid.

But I did do something when I bought my first gun that still kind of haunts me because I felt like a complete fucking retard. Years ago obv.

>be me going into LGS to pick up my brand new M9
>guy behind the counter brings it out after all the paperwork
>I open it up, and start to take it down to inspect it like I was told to do by several people before walking out with it
>guy behind counter is just standing there kind of watching me, it was only gonna take a minute anyway
>pull slide off, carefully take spring out
> everything looks good and oily
>go to put it back together
>compress spring
>try to put it back in but I can't get it to set properly
>flip slide around, trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong
>hyper aware I'm being watched so I'm nervous now
>suddenly the spring launches out at mach fucking 4
>flies probably only 10 inches away from the employees face
>impacts the wall directly behind him and bounces off
>lands behind the counter
>Im frozen with embarrassment
>guy immediately starts walking away and goes in back before I can even look at him or say anything
>stand there stupidly for a couple seconds because I can't go and grab the spring
>another employee walks up from hearing the impact on the wall
>I ask if he can pick up that spring for me
>put gun together, quickly pay the fee, walk out
>didnt see original guy after he had walked away
>never ever went back to that gun store
>never even went within 5 miles of that store ever again

That's my only fuckup with a firearm ever, but like I said, I still think about it every time I break down my M9 to clean it. Every fucking time.
>>
>>35125883
You might have actual factual autism. That was a minor fucking error
>>
>>35125883

The m9 was just being issued when I was in armorer school. The instructors really beat it into us to watch that spring. One of the army guys in class launched that spring across the room. Pvt Moran was then called pvt moron for the rest of school by the instructors. He tried to correct the instructor, but that only guaranteed that the name stuck.
>>
I was shooting in the woods and popped one into the dirt as I was raising my rifle, I've gotten much more competent since then. In respect to discharging a round in my home without meaning to, no. Because my rituals and habits are well formed by this point.
>>
File: 1501897397766m.jpg (168KB, 1024x647px) Image search: [Google]
1501897397766m.jpg
168KB, 1024x647px
>>35123620
>>35123597
>>35123589
>>35122591
>>35121773
>>35121737
>>35121303
>>35121076
>>35120841
>>35120838
>>35120820
Ah harvest time. My favorite part of the thread
>>
>>35125254
If anyone got hurt it was all >>35125221 fault
>>
>>35120910
Huh? What happened?
>>
>>35123811
Is that fucking sootch00
>>
>>35127451
yes
>>
>>35127451
Shooting into my hood. Let's check it out.
>>
>>35120957
Why are you citing a physics forum for a materials science claim?
>>
File: 16d.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
16d.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>35116143
My only ND and fortunately nothing bad came of it

>just finished hunting with nugget
>change DOWR from instant to load before getting in the car
>Put 1st round in pocket and depress 2nd round below the little catch thing
...or so I thought
>close action without ensuring a round wasn't chambered (usually I religiously check the chamber while I close the bolt)|
>hold rifle up and pull the trigger to ease springs
>BANG
fug.jpg
>>
>>35130044
>pull the trigger to ease springs

For fucks sake.
>>
>>35130416
Other than letting the hammer down slowly how else would you do it?

All military drills easy springs by discharging the action.
>>
>>35130456
How about you promote safe handling over the nigger nonsense you just typed?
>>
>>35130502
what the fuck are you talking about?
You haven't even told me why firing the action to ease springs is a bad thing. You are the one talking nigger nonsense.

The only thing I wrong in that situation was not check the chamber.
>>
>>35130518

you don't know how a spring works, or the basic principles of metal fatigue.
>>
>>35130518
Handle your gun safely then once you graduate from that we will talk springs.
>>
>>35130539
My 1942 Mosin has seen a world war and possibly a regional conflict. It's been refurbished and re-issued. It's been imported and it's been exported. It has been cleaned by natural oils, piss and the newest synthetic shit.

The last thing that's going to hurt that rifle is firing the action.
>>
>>35130566
>Muh mosin!
>>
>>35121879
holy shit twice. how dumb and drunk are you?
>>
>>35130566

thank you for proving my point.

>why firing the action to ease springs is a bad thing

springs do not wear out under tension, they wear from cycling.

you're an idiot for not checking your weapon, and you're an even bigger idiot for pulling the trigger on a weapon not pointed down range.
>>
>>35125150
sounds like im getting a j22
>>
File: 1391061695187.png (63KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
1391061695187.png
63KB, 547x500px
>>35116155
Not bad.
>>
>>35122881
retard
>>
>>35130627
>down range
Hunting in the hills, everywhere is downrange numbnuts. There is nothing around for miles.
>>
>>35130763
>Not taking ownership of a fired round.
>>
>>35125817
Should have had another ND half a second later..
>>
File: IMG_0998.gif (162KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.gif
162KB, 500x379px
>>35122078
>doesn't shoot snakes
>>
>>35122054
>I smoked my first menthol

Nigger
>>
File: 1430356004989.jpg (6KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1430356004989.jpg
6KB, 248x250px
>>35120782
>im not the only fucking retard right guys?! :-(
>>
>>35116143
Kind of. Was plinking away with 10/22 one time. Dry fired as I'm about to go back in to confirm gun is empty. Gun went boom.

But it's not like I almost shot myself or it took out a window or barely missed my dog or something. Just miscounted and didn't expect one more round down range.
>>
File: 1504988853766.jpg (65KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1504988853766.jpg
65KB, 364x366px
>come home from watering hole
>salty as fuck I didn't get laid
>start chugging fireball so I can pass out
>wake up with splitting head ache and my head feels weird
>shower and start to get dress for the day
>cannot locate my conceal carry pistol
>look top to bottom everywhere it should be
>see moth on my wall above my bed
>moth is fucking hole
>find pistol in my blankets chambered, safety off, and missing a round
>I black out went to sleep snuggling my pistol and fired off a round next to my head

So now no more drinking as a means to fall asleep. Sleeping pills or block runs from now on.
>>
>>35116143
I have not, but I think I came close a couple times. It's those close calls that make me vigilant.
>>
>>35120844
TIFU by getting my cheating ex back by getting her mom pregnant

Okay so my ex (20f) cheated on me a couple weeks ago. She obviously thought I'd forgive her but that wasn't the plan for me. Her mom (47F) has always been cool with me and always invited me to have dinner or lunch with her even when my ex wasn't available to go.

I took her up on her offer to go to Olive Garden when my ex was working and holy shit, never seen a lady look that incredible, so me being a wise guy I take her out to a Seafood dinner. Great meal, good drinks, she was consistent in trying to let me know she was lonely, didn't have anything to do, should spend more time together like this, suddenly my dicks brain clicked and you could guess the rest...

We proceeded to keep talking that night and I gave her mother the sauciest kiss ever. Then from there we hopped in my car and drove to the nearby train station since at night there's no one there (used to smash my ex's brains out there) and me and her mother got down and did the nasty. No rubber ole' me... I barely fit but we just went at it like rabbits on the pavement. Push comes to shove and I came inside that woman 6 separate times. Took her home and then came home to a sleeping ex. No biggie. Figured I'd play with her emotions some more cause obviously I hate her for being a disgusting thot.

A week passes and I had been texting her mom a lot just to keep her company and some days go out to have sex in my or her car. The weekend rolls by and she tells me that she thinks she's pregnant and sent me a picture of the pregnancy test. I tell my ex that I've been sleeping with her mom and pretty positive I just knocked her mom up, I break up with her and kick her out of my place cause that's my place and she cheated on me.

But now she's saying she never cheated and apparently she's pregnant too. Am I really that fertile? Now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a dad and probably my ex's step dad AND baby father or something.
>>
>>35123811
Is that sootch?!
>>
Never accidental, never negligent.

Reckless... well, yeah.
>>
File: clarkson hardhats.jpg (49KB, 470x569px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson hardhats.jpg
49KB, 470x569px
>>35116143
>be me at 12 years old
>be at indoor range shooting single shot .22s for the rifle team
>the rifles are shit
>old, superficially cleaned but not actually properly maintained
>shooting as normal, then the range goes cold
>still have a round in the chamber, need to eject it
>turn safety on
>oh wait you can't cycle the bolt with the safety on
>turn safety off
>bolt's stuck
>use a good amount of force to unlock it, haven't drawn it back yet
>the second the top of the bolt hits the frame of the gun, the fucker goes off
>ohfuck.webm
>scared af, rifle was pointed downrange but still
>RSO comes up to me
>goodbye world
>he just laughs and says it happens all the time
>"that's why you always keep it pointed somewhere safe!"
>mfw

take care of your guns you old fart
>>
>>35132817
> Caaarlos
Themagicschoolbus.jpeg
>>
>>35116143
That's a good filename, son
>>
When I was younger and noguns, a neighbor had a negligent discharge and shot a pistol round through his outside wall, through my outside wall, and into the kitchen. It didn't hit me but if it had, i'm sure it would have hurt.

If you live in a populated area and you're fucking around with your gun, don't point your gun at walls/floors/ceilings, you never know if there's someone on the other end. Go outside and point it at some (non-frozen) dirt or get a bucket of sand or something. All people fuck up, just make sure your fuckups don't kill someone. Drywall won't stop bullets, but a couple inches of dry sand will.
>>
>>35116143
>Confess, /k/. You've done it, haven't you? We won't tell.

Literally never.

Do not put your fucking finger on the trigger when you're not shooting you absolute mong.
>>
>be me
>at outdoor range
>on my way in guy cuts in front of me in line
>older dude mumbled something at me
>let it go because pick your battles
>in the range, unsupervised not many people there
>fire a mag from my Glock
>counted all the shots (I tend to miscount a lot, important for next part)
>one of the rounds the casing didn't eject properly so decide to strip my gun
>put it down on table barrel facing my right
>it goes off and hits asshole dude in the head
>the angle it hits him and since he was holding a gun, no one was watching him nor me, ultimately gets ruled a suicide
>told my dad, tells me I dodged a bullet
>but the old guy didn't

And now I quadrupole check when I clear my guns when I fired.
>>
>>35123620
Replace running over people with getting into an accident and it's true.
>>
>>35116143
I negligently discharged in your mom and your sister last night.
>>
File: cd9.png (481KB, 611x508px) Image search: [Google]
cd9.png
481KB, 611x508px
>>35133998
>>
>>35116143
>5 or so years ago
>Drinking
>Messing around with this busted ass Jiminez .380
>Notice the firing pin is sticking out as I cycle it
>Keep cycling and looking at the action
>Keep drinking
>Decide to see if it differs with the mag inserted
>Cycle, it doesn't. Apparently the firing pin just rests on the primer
>By this time, I'm drunk as fuck
>Continue cycling out of habit
>Finally decide to stop before I shoot myself
>Drop mag, cycle, no bullet, senor
>Insert mag, and BOOM!
>Predictably brain malfuctioned
>Miss big toe by two inches
>Put a nice hole in my spotting scope case
>Didn't wake up the two other people in the house.
It was stupid, and I learned a great lesson, don't carry .380's
>>
>>35123620
I ran over someone before, thought I was going to get arrested but the cop said everyone gets one. Nice guy.
>>
>>35125150
Had a similar thing happen to me.
>customer brings in Walther .22 Target pistol (don't remember if GSP or KSP)
>just bought the gun used and wanted to have it looked over after he had several ADs at the range
>trigger is VERY light
>take it to the range, load 5 rounds and shoot
>pew, pew, BRRRT
>first to rounds are okay, the other 3 went up in a straight line
>measure trigger weight: <150g
>take the gun apart and immeadiately see the problem
>previous owner apparently went full bubba "home gunsmith" on it to make the trigger lighter
>>
>>35132817
>one of your children will call the other's mother grandma or aunt

You're going to be a treat at holiday dinners.
>>
>>35132251
just dont mix booze and sleeping pills i heard that shit will give you alzheimers.
>>35116143
this whole fucking thread mak me wish hillary had won holly fuck.
>>
>first time shooting revolvers
>thumb hammer back for dat SA
>decide against it
>try to thumb hammer forward slowly
>oops slippery thumb

It was pointed safely down range though
>>
I had an ND at a USPSA match with my PCC. Hit the magazine release, went for the next mag in my belt, felt the carbine slip a bit, tightened up my grip to compensate and BANG.

Muzzle was pointed horizontally, at the berm, so no major fallout. Just was embarrassed and sent home with a DQ (rightfully so).

Suffice to say, now when doing magazine changes with my PCC, the safety gets flipped to safe. Always. Forever. From now on.
>>
Closest I've come to an ND is a couple of times I've had the gun pointed down range with the intent to shoot, I broke the trigger a bit before I intended. Dunno if that counts or not, but anything beyond that is unacceptable to me, and not "bound to happen."
>>
>>35128759
KEK
Read it in his voice
>>
>>35131035
Dude, all you need is a shovel
>>
What part of "always treat a gun as if it's loaded" don't you faggots understand?
>>
nope.

Had a gun develop a slam fire in my hands. Gun was pointing downrange. AD not a ND.
>>
File: 1478004454349.png (642KB, 726x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1478004454349.png
642KB, 726x1040px
>>35122744
>>People, you don't flag
>>Til the action's racked
>>
File: fucking metal.gif (1MB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
fucking metal.gif
1MB, 250x226px
>decocking hammer on pistol after cleaning and reloading, round in chamber since it's my bedside gun
>pointed down and away for obvious reasons
>slippery ass hammer slips out from under thumb
>BANG. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>hole in piano
>thumb hurts from slide bite
>fuck I'm retarded
>contemplate suicide for bringing dishonor to famiry
>>
>>35136573
>Implying /k/ would ever do anything rationally or efficiently
>Especially when it comes to using a firearm for it's intended purpose
>>
>>35116143
yup, didnt realize ar15 was loaded, and fired off in my apartment, shot through the wall into the side of my sliding door closet. It actually perfectly shot along the side of the mirror sliding doors and stopped in the other wall on the side of the closet.

Distance from gun to first wall was about 7 feet, and second wall was 6 feet past that, each wall was about 6 inches wide.

Taught me that m193 is pretty weak penetrator, it tumbled after the first wall, rode along the mirrored doors, and fragmented into 2 pieces into the first 2 inches of the second wall.
>>
>>35125096
you have to have the bolt locked back to take down a 10/22, the chamber is on the barrel side.

So it had a loaded mag in it and you closed the bolt on a live round and then fired?

Your friend is also an idiot.
>>
>>35116143
They article 15 the absolute dogshit shit out of you in the Army for ND, so no, my attention doesn't slip when it comes to firearms.
>>
File: snek booping.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snek booping.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>35131035
>doesn't capture snakes for on-demand snek booping
>>
>>35132817
>thinking you knocked up both a cheating whore and a lonely cougar
You better set aside some money for a couple of paternity tests son, and don't sign the birth certificates without results in hand
>>
>>35122285

Congratulations on your awards anon
>>
File: 1503876384342m.jpg (60KB, 339x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503876384342m.jpg
60KB, 339x1024px
>>35118921
>Foxxy Lady in RI
>Breakfast, "Legs and Eggs"
>Hungover A.F.
>Just need breffist, tiddies a plus
>18y/o on my lap, chatting
>Feels me get hard
>Smiles, starts grinding her crotch right along my shaft
>I laugh and tell her I'm not paying any extra if I blow a load in my pants
>she leans in my ear, bites my earlobe and whispers "let it go"
>this was before Frozen so literally nobody started singing
>jizz in gym pants
>finish breakfast
>get cleaned up
>go to my dads funeral

No I've never had an ND because I follow very simple gun safety rules at all times unlike some of you knuckle dragging plebs.
>>
>>35137160
I'm pretty sure that song is a ruse
>>
>>35122744
kawaii desu ^_^
>>
>>35135218
Rural and suburban retards, it was her turn, et cetera, et cetera.
>>
File: 1498364677704.jpg (154KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498364677704.jpg
154KB, 800x1000px
>>35133998
>>
>>35122671
>not able to see that a round was chambered
leave your guns either loaded and chambered or lpaded with the bolt open, nigger, so you always know on sight what condition they are in
also dont use the safety unless youre an absolute mong
so maybe you should use the safety
>>
>>35136605
They don't, because they've never had a 4'11" ball of lady fury with something to prove turn them into a shell of a man on a sunny August day at Ft Benning.
>>
When I was 8, dad was teaching me to shoot and I almost blew his head off handing him a pistol improperly. will never forget the look in his eyes. never had a ND since, drink and shoot regularly.
>>
>>35117122
no such thing as an AD unless you believe in ghosts or invisible people
>>
>>35116143
>You've done it, haven't you?
Nah, but my buddy futzed around with his 22 rifle one night after drinking a few and shot a hole through his mom's ceiling. It ended up lodged in one of the roof support beams so he just spackled the hole away and didn't tell her. i don't go shooting with him anymore.
>>
File: 1452144895719.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452144895719.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>35120782
>/k/ bait, the post
>>
I didn't do it but I was showing my dad some of my guns while we sat at the table and drank a few beers. All the firearms were unloaded while he works the actions and dry fires. I decide it's time to put them away since we have had a few beers at this point and load my lcp which I always leave loaded in my nightstand. I go to put the rest of them in the safe and when I get back I hear a pop and an EEEEEEEEEEE. Theres now a chunk of concrete missing from the apartment floor and I just sit there waiting for the cops. Turns out they never came and my neighbors didn't even notice a gun went off. Remember to double check your chamber when you fingerfuck your guns every single time. Even if you're sure you just checked in a minute ago, it's common to find a round chambered even when thought it was clear for sure.
>>
>>35120841
HOW? All you have to do is NOT be fucking incompetent! HELL! I have pictures of myself drunk off my ass with a pistol that had a round in the pipe and I've NEVER had a negligent discharge. Hell, I kept trigger discipline the whole damn time too.
>>
I had an ND, but it was the RO that was negligent.
>Qualifying for LTC, because fuck Texas
>3yd shooting, RO tells us to fire three rounds and REHOLSTER
>Fire three rounds, reholster
>Finger gets pushed back and bang!
>RO come running over yelling shit
>Tell him I almost got shot because he wouldn't let me empty the clip
Got qualified a month later, prick didn't even refund my fee.
>>
>>35118896
Idiot
>>
File: 1504649823373m.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1504649823373m.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>35125883
>Be USAF Security Forces on TDY to teach kids CATAM.
>Chilling out on my phone while the senior cadets instruct the new sophomores on how to break down am M9.
>They mention the spring like I told them to because you can only see so many airmen basics send them to the moon till you realize it's better to just say something.
>A few minutes later there's that metallic cling of the spring being ejected followed by a gasp.
>Cadet numb nuts lost his spring
>says it went out the window
>what
>have cadet numb nuts look himself
>no luck
>make the whole class FOD walk inside the bay
>no luck
>mfw we spend the next two hours FOD walking outside the building with no luck.

To this day I am sure that spring is in the hands of god.

At least we weren't the MOUT chuckle fucks who lost an entire M16 bolt assembly.
>>
>>35144761
You're the negligent asshat not the RO. If you can't reholsyer a loaded firearm safely you shouldn't have them.
>>
>>35144761
Maybe lay off the cake and then you can get your fat fucking fingers out of the trigger guard, you sodium fat fuck.
>>
>>35146126
Nah, I even ran it past my next instructor, he agreed with me, if your gun gets pulled, empty it.
>>
>>35146149
I don't know what you are on about, I haven't even eaten cake in three years, and weigh 180lbs.
>>
>>35116143
I've had two different M1 Carbines slamfire on me, does that count?
>>
>>35144761
Nah. You fucked up. Holstering/reholstering a loaded handgun is something you should be able to do without incident.

That being said, accidents happen. There was a police officer in MA who sent a bullet into his leg when he was holstering before his shift.

if I was the instructor I probably wouldn't have started screaming at you. That's a bit dick for an accident where no one was hurt.

But what was asked of you is basic tier pistol craft, and that is not on him.
>>
>>35146165
What if you draw you gun and the threat runs away? Guess you'll just have to shoot yourself in the leg. None the less, you shouldn't be allowed to use a holster if you can't safely holster a loaded pistol. I bet you carry condition 3 because you're too much of an idiot to safely holster a loaded gun.
>>
File: angry-man.gif (56KB, 413x291px) Image search: [Google]
angry-man.gif
56KB, 413x291px
>>35120782
How bout I ND in your face?
>>
>>35121912
People decide to get hammered and fingerfuck their guns without checking the chamber is the prevailing narrative here.
>>
>>35146296
Seconding this.
Don't rush to reholster and keep your thumb on the hammer while you do, to keep the gun in battery and stop the hammer from moving.
>>
>>35146296
I'm glad you agree he was an asshole.
>>35146327
>Carry Condition 3
I carry a Kel-Tec, I've never even heard of Condition.
>>
No negligent discharges, but I did have some ADs when the disconnector was mistimed in my AR15.
>>
>>35116143
Yep. I don't give no fucks either. Hasn't happened since. Some people have to learn the hard way.
>>
>>35146582
>Carry Condition
Conditions of readiness:

Condition 0: round in chamber, hammer cocked, safety Off
Condition 1: round in chamber, hammer cocked, safety On
Condition 2: round in chamber, hammer uncocked
(note: all of the above include a loaded magazine in the weapon)

Condition 3: empty chamber, hammer uncocked, loaded magazine in weapon
Condition 4: empty chamber, no magazine in weapon
>>
>>35121924
>safety on a revolver ever
>>
>>35146627
Ah, thanks. I guess I'm a 3.5 depending on the neighborhood.
>>
>>35116143
The closest I've come to a negligent discharge...
>Be at range with friends
>Demonstrating with my Ruger 10/22 just starting out
>'Rifle' shouldered
>Pointed downrange
>Turn my head slightly to talk to them behind me
>Results in my finger (which was still on the trigger) accidentally being tugged back and firing a shot
>Still pointed downrange
>Nobody even remotely put in danger, nobody but my pride
>Not even that was hurt since nobody noticed
>In fact thinking back on it I either didn't feel recoil or barely felt recoil so maybe someone else was there, shot just as I was looking back, and I mistook it for MY firearm firing

Either way, nobody was even close to hurt, and that's the main thing. But hey, I have a dryfire bucket so I'm all good.

... I don't actually have a dryfire bucket, nor do I have a Glock.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.