[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roland Special Downsized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: glock-special-19-roland-9.jpg (41KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
glock-special-19-roland-9.jpg
41KB, 1000x667px
Has this setup been done on a G26? I always liked the proportions of that Glock.
>>
>>35113079
I don't see why it couldn't be done
>>
>>35113079
The G26 doesn't have a rail for the x300, so no it hasn't
>>
>>35113527
I think there are lights that attach to the trigger guard?
>>
>>35113693
Yeah there are. Just not near as bright
>>
>>35113079
>get small pistol
>immediately make it bigger
That's stupid, then again so is the whole roland special concept.
>>
File: 24715120159_25fcebe269_b.jpg (361KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
24715120159_25fcebe269_b.jpg
361KB, 1024x683px
>>35113873
What do you think of this?
>>
>>35113079

Been done with a 43, no reason a 26 couldn't do it better with a cuttable slide.

>>35113758

Nigger I don't really want more than 100-120 lumens on a pistol light. Going from dark adjusted light to splashback off light colored objects and walls fucking hurts. Fuck you.
>>
>>35114085
Don't care for the dumb ass """custom work""" but it's better than a roland special.
>>
>>35113873
>same size as glock 34
>better in every way
Remind me again how it's dumb?
>>
>>35114497
Because it's worse in every way. Stop drinking the kool aid.
>b-but muh operators use it
>>
>>35114508
In what metric? It's the same size as a full size handgun like a glock 34 or 1911 and is better at every measurable thing in comparison.
>>
>>35114519
I'm just grading off of the same basis you are. Hold on though, are you really trying to tell me that a niggered glock 19 is better than a 1911 in the trigger and accuracy department?
This is why nothing you say should be taken seriously, combined with your use of blanket statements like "it's better at every measurable thing"
>>
>>35114535
You said it's stupid as a concept and "worse" in every way which would be in comparison to a standard glock. I'm just comparing a roland special's size to standard, accepted, sizes for handguns. It's better in every conceivable way to a standard glock.
>>
>>35113873
>t. fudd who never used one
>>
>>35114266
You should probably learn to use a WML before spending all that money. You won't be able to get your money's worth out of it in performance if you still don't realize that you want all the lumens. There are simple ways to deal with a bright light without blinding yourself. Go take some training with that money instead
>>
>>35114535
Have you been to a modern competition recently? How many people are using 1911s still and how many are using Glocks with Zev triggers?

Fucking kill yourself faggot fudd.
>>
>>35113079
>muh roland special

When will this meme die? Try and explain what benefit you're getting that outweighs the massive drawbacks of having a red dot on your defensive pistol without using muh distance. Like you're going to take 50y+ shots at the bulls coming to rape your wife.
>>
>>35114085
aside from the slide work it's fine, but my XC1 would flicker pretty bad
>>
>>35115409
>half the target picture isn't obscured
>objectively faster than iron sights
>1 moa dot more precise than iron sights
>faster target reaquisition
Literally the only drawbacks on red dots on pistols is weight and size.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.