[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Done So Much Meth His Eyes Are Bleeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: scarypaul2.jpg (314KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
scarypaul2.jpg
314KB, 1000x563px
Blocks your path?
>>
he's gonna learn why .38 special is so goddamn special.
>>
>>35112987
I offer him more meth secretly laced with Fentanyl in exchange for peace.
>>
Shoot him in the pelvis.
Can't walk or attack with a shattered pelvis
>>
>>35113575
Shoot him in the head.
Can;t walk or attack with your brain turned into salmon mousse and leaking out every orifice in your skull (plus the two new ones I just gave you).
>>
>>35113593
>teleports behind you
>>
File: 38SPC.jpg (70KB, 547x326px) Image search: [Google]
38SPC.jpg
70KB, 547x326px
>>35113000
>.38 special
gotta be my favorite caliber
>>
>>35113000
this probably shouldn't of made me giggle
>>
>>35112987
>Point and yell "look! A free dirt bike"! And execute my escape.
>>
>>35112987

Yeah I'm gonna have to say shoot him. Attempt to reason with him first and shoot him if he doesn't seem receptive.
>>
How can you tell tweakers are having sex? Their both looking out the blinds at the same time.
>>
>>35112987
Having heard the horror stories of methheads taking whole mags of shit before dropping, I'm gonna say my FAL, but with an attached bayonet.
Ain't nobody getting back up from a bayonet through the front of the face.
>>
>>35113000
Lol, and you are going to learn why you should have carried a proper defense caliber.
>>
>>35112987
I have a good amount of confidence in 5.45x39, even more-so at close range.
>>
>>35113735
>Ain't nobody getting back up from a bayonet through the front of the face.

You sure, m8?
>>
>>35113735
Alternatively, if CCable weaponry must be used, a dos revolveritos (probably GO-100s) in .357 FYS loaded with the hottest shit I can find (perhaps topped with some home brewed black powder and an aluminum ball to ensure detonation) and whatever melee weapon I can find, be it a brick, chair, baseball bat, fire axe, etc.
Fire axe would be preferred, as I don't care how much meth you have in you, decapitation and missing limbs can and will both fuck you up and stop you.
>>
>>35113714
I found your post amusing.
Have a (you)
>>35113780
If pressed in far enough into the right areas, yeah.
I mean, people survive head shots fairly often.
That one dude had a blasting pike driven through his frontal lobe and lived.
Hell, look at y'all those who've been lobotomized.
>>35113783
*GP-100s
>>
>>35113593
Why not both?
>>
>>35112987
Just sell him more meth.
>>
>>35112987
I tried meth once, actually more mild then I imagined. had night long unholy ravenous sex with one of those alt emo sluts, she cut my nose deep with a razor and licked the blood off. still have the scar. Interesting night, wouldn't do it again though.
>>
File: image.png (191KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191KB, 400x285px
>>35114696
That was a dude, dude!
>>
>>35114778
Do you think a guy like me who would end up in such a situation gives even an inkling of a shit anymore? I'd fuck anything if i'm drunk enough and it catches me at the right time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.