[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Same Thread Every Week But This Time It Points Out Valid Points

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: People fell for this shit.png (923KB, 1044x619px) Image search: [Google]
People fell for this shit.png
923KB, 1044x619px
>FBI Glocks fell apart
>Couldn't be accepted by the military
>Gen 5's release with shit quality such as miss-aligned sights
>Gen 5's now have basic features that most modern handguns already have. Yay.
>Not to mention the right-side ambi slide lock just allows more debri to get into the action
>Glocknade
>Hardly reliable anymore and are easily outdated
>Tfw HiPoint beats it in a simple mud test

Why are Glocks still relevant and why are so many still fans of the company? When will Glockfags realize that Glocks are not the be-all and end-all of guns? Why are they still recommended to people when there are easily superior handguns for the same price that provide better ergos, triggers, and accuracy, again, for the same price?

And before you tell me why your Glock is so good, list the mods you put on it before you actually enjoyed shooting it.

Also
>tfw Gaston just slapped plastic together and called it a gun and people loved it
>>
>>tfw Gaston just slapped plastic together and called it a gun and people loved it
Almost every polymer frame striker fired handgun on the market is a copy of the Glock design. There have been no significant advancements in the design from ANY company since the original G17. Let that sink in. The biggest change has been towards using pre-cocked strikers instead of Glock style trigger-cocked strikers to get a crisper trigger pull, which is what the VP9 and P320 did. That's also what made the P320 fail drop tests.

Also, the FBI Glocks fell apart because they had taken them apart and installed the slide lock tab thing backwards. All glocks will fall apart if you reassemble them with that part backwards.
>>
>>35112452
Bet you still wish you had one though, virgin.
>>
People like to complain about brand fanboys but I think I see more brand hate posts than brand fanboy posts.
>>
>>35112452
>valid points
Eh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQY5AHe_0kM

The size:capacity:weight ratio is still better than its competitors, and the awesomely low bore axis is really only matched by the M&P. Like you mentioned, the ability to modify the gun in so many unique ways is very appealing. It's a gun that can grow with your abilities/preferences
>>
>>35112635
bore access is a meme
>>
I have two third gens as beaters. I don't give a fuck about Glock anymore.

The gen 7 will come with a fidget spinner.
>>
>>35112647
People who understand the mechanics of shooting will tell you otherwise
>>
>>35112647
>physics is a meme
>torque is a meme
You're a meme
>>
>>35112691
a few mm difference in bore access between a glock and a sig makes literally 0 difference. Sorry if disagreeing with you means "you don't understand the mechanics of shooting"
>>
>>35112452
>Why are Glocks still relevant and why are so many still fans of the company? When will Glockfags realize that Glocks are not the be-all and end-all of guns? Why are they still recommended to people when there are easily superior handguns for the same price that provide better ergos, triggers, and accuracy, again, for the same price?
they're called fanbois for a reason. They don't care about the facts. It's glocks and MUH FEELINGS.
>>
>>35112720
>bore access
I gave you the benefit of the doubt the first time, could have just been an autocorrect, but now I'm certain you're actually just retarded.
>>
>>35112733
>tfw when you're so btfod by cogent arguments that you correct someone's spelling
>>
>>35112647
Please access the bore, try the roof of your mouth
>>
>>35112720
I'm the guy you responded to initially, and I agree that you've qualified yourself as an idiot
>>
>>35112768
I don't think you know what bore access means
>>
Gen 3 was the pinnacle of Glock's design. 4 and 5 just pander to the market and forget about why people like Glocks. Pure simple reliability.
>>
>>35112452
>>Not to mention the right-side ambi slide lock just allows more debri to get into the action
I got this far. I swear to Christ, nothing satisfies people anymore in this day and age. Perfectionism is rampant.

Years ago people complained that guns didn't have ambidextrous controls all the time. Now it's a bad thing?
>>
>>35112780
This. Everyone else's arguments are just nigger nonsense.
>>
>>35112691
You will never be so accurate with a gun that the mechanical accuracy of the gun in question will affect you. You cant buy accuracy, bore axis is a meme. You will never outshoot a guns mechanical limits. You hardly shoot period.
>>
>>35112780
>>35112786
>finger grooves
>pinnacle of anything
>>
>>35112452
anyone have an 80% build? if so how is it?
>>
>>35112803
P30 finger grooves are god tier tho
>>
>>35112787
Bore axis is about speed of follow up shots not accuracy you dings
>>
>>35112787
Oh shit you managed to say something even more incompetent. 20% chance you're just trolling at this point
>>
>>35112787
>bore access [sic] is about accuracy
Hoooooly shit. You should have stopped while you were ahead. Or just not started at all.
>>
>>35112803
I think it's safe to say they were the at their pinnacle when competition was limited.
>>
>>35112828
Very funny. Competition always forces businesses to improve or fall behind.
>>
File: 7ac.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
7ac.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>35112647
>>
>>35112624
The fanboyism comes out in the brand love posts. "Hey, I just got a P320, it shoots great." "Lol, don't drop it, I am glad I have these red marks on my face from shooting 500 rounds of cheap shitty steel ammo through my glock the one time a year I go out and shoot it".
>>
>>35112851
They fell behind.>>35112852
>>
>>35112691
>>35112714
The recoil of a gun is imparted on the back of the spring assembly, not the back of the slide.
>>
>>35112647
You spelled it wrong, its BOARAXES.
>>
>>35112859
They clearly haven't considering Glock not only released a new Generation ahead of schedule by three years and Glock still has a high market share in pistols.
>>
>>35112810
Agreed.
>>
>>35112873
Which acts as a pivot that the slide rotates on. The slide has angular momentum when it goes flying back.
>>
>>35112900
In terms of features and give a fuck factors, how is Glock a leader and not a fallower?
>>
>>35112873
You need to cut your losses dude. You don't know the first thing about handguns
>>
>>35112884
huh?
>>
>>35112927
You can have all the features and give a fuck factors in the world but people will still buy the humble, plain, and "outdated" Toyota Corolla
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.