[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Orange County, CA bros here? How do you enjoy living there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1392338715811.jpg (439KB, 1600x974px) Image search: [Google]
1392338715811.jpg
439KB, 1600x974px
Any Orange County, CA bros here? How do you enjoy living there? Do you not mind it despite the more restrictive firearms laws in CA? It seems like a place I'd really like, but the fact that it has CA firearms laws are the one thing holding me back.
>>
>>35112017
It's shit. Cost of living is insane, and you need a car to go anywhere. There's also constant traffic jams. I regularly see traffic jams for no reason on Saturday afternoon. It's full to the brim with commiefornia conservatives who are conservatives only because of muh jeebus. These are the sort of people that would tell you that Jesus would want you to be disarmed, and pls think of the children.
>>
>>35112158
this fucking anon doesnt know shit. The first 2 are correct, the rest I have no experienced. The restrictions will always have a way around but yea you cant use some features and cannot have some things. So make due... BTW the bill for ammo registration/cant buy online has been delayed last I heard from a friend.
>>
File: 4732986734903400.jpg (42KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
4732986734903400.jpg
42KB, 540x559px
>>35112158
>>35112310
So if i own a car and I have a decent paying job, is it nice? The weather is 1000% better than where I am (MN, where it is cold and gray 75% of the time)
>>
>>35112357
as nice as it could ever be being surrounded by concrete, asians, no-speakies and freeways
>>
>>35112357
No. Shit gun laws and possibly even shittier people.

>>35112310
You're probably one of them commieshitstain "conservatives". Orange County is literally the only place where you can find a person who wants to ban all guns and pointy objects as well as gay marriage because his pastor says Jesus says so.
>>
>>35112357
Where in Orange County are you thinking? Dana Point? Irvine? Anaheim?
>>
Irvine born and raised, living in Mission Viejo.

It's getting worse here - used to be no crime, traffic, etc. Now there is traffic on the freeway at fucking 10 at night, all the streets are just crammed with people, and they keep building and building down here. not to mention our friendly neighbors from santa ana and tustin keep paying people nightly visits.

i love it here and it pains me to see it end up this way, but i am moving back to the midwest to raise a family.

don't get me wrong, hardly any crime (that i've experienced) and it is gorgeous- south OC in general - no trash, etc. but it's just getting too crowded.

i make good money, and id rather pay the 2500 for a 2 bedroom knowing my shit wont be broken into, rather than where i was in long beach with homeless sleeping in my yard. fuck that.

could be worse, but it is more expensive for the piece of mind. you wont really be dealing with degenerates for the most part. just lots and lots of people, traffic, and a part of you will die regarding driving bc of how slow everyone is
>>
> 35114431

Me again, and the gun laws suck dick here.

CCW is easier than LA (non-existent) but at the end of the day, youre stuck in california and its policies
>>
>>35112017
92865 here. Shit sucks. Live somewhere that isn't blue.
>>
>>35112357
Sacramento here. I imagine the people are of a "higher" quality in OC. Most people in CA are nice. Bums everywhere. Literally 1million bums in the bay area alone. Also, God is angry with us (tons of degeneracy and perversion) so He's going to drown CA in the ocean with the melting of the ice caps. Don't know when it'll happen but it's something to keep in mind while moving all your property. I would stay near the middle.

Lots of drugs lots of partying lots of beautiful people. Lots of complete idiots. Lots of crime (Not sure about OC but it will get there - trust me). Honestly if I didn't forge so many important relationships here I would leave. Stay in the middle, bro. Or maybe Maine.
>>
File: frs_15-tfb.jpg (37KB, 800x242px) Image search: [Google]
frs_15-tfb.jpg
37KB, 800x242px
>>35114932
Also here in Sacramento I'm a 1 hour drive from desert, mountain, forest, beaches, San Fransisco.. That part is really kick ass.

I know /k/ might disagree because it's a bandwagon to bash on it because of shit CA laws but.. I like this stock.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.