[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it habbiding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-09-08-19-57-05.png (555KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-09-08-19-57-05.png
555KB, 1440x2392px
Sitting here in full kit with raifu. Cousin works for FEMA. Like, literally. He just posted this. He's currently in Texas with FEMA.

So, here I sit ready for shit. Do we have any reports of feces striking rotary air circulation assembly?
>>
>>35111803
>Sitting here in full kit with raifu
You're autistic as fuck
>Like, literally
Like omg, kys.
>>
Alright. Y'all just ignore it then. I'm gonna treat this as a potential issue.
>>
>>35111906
You do that sparky. Meanwhile, the people that live in reality will just laugh at you.
>>
It's just highly unlikely.
>>
You guys act like they didn't try to confiscate firearms and shit during Katrina.
>>
>>35111803

Alright guys, your city has literally been flooded and all infrastructure has shared the bed. We cannot guarantee clean water, sewage or electric where you currently are. If we leave you 1800 goddamn retards here there could be massive dysentery or even cholera outbreaks because you are just shitting everywhere. We are moving you to a camp we have constructed where we can more easily provide food, water sanitation and medical care for thousands of people while crews clean out and rebuild your community.

>Goddamn Nazi Jews! Trying to take me to the FEMA death camps! You are all shills from the Obama era trying to enact his Final Solution! You can take my guns from my cold dead hands! I won't stand for this, Trump is my president! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sir, we don't want to take you guns and Donald Trump is our president as well. We work for him. We are FEMA, the FEDERAL emergency Management agency. We are a federal service, we answer to president Trump. We assure you, providing logistical support to thousands of people is very difficult, moving to the camp temporarily is in the best interest of not only you but your community as well. We simply cannot allow you to stay here and cause an infectious outbreak simply because "you don't wanna go" to our camp.

>Goddamn liberal jackboot thugs! Alex Jones tolde about this!! You won't be able to take me to your gay reassignment camp to turn me and my frogs gay without a fight! Right boys! The war of Northern Aggression will not be forgotten in the South REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sir, we really must insist you come with us. You are currently sitting in chest deep water and your mobility scooter can not longer move, you will surely die here if we don't move you soon. I know you've grown used to it, but the water you are in is literally almost entirely raw sewage at this point, we need to get you to a doctor ASAP. If you won't come willingly we will have to forcibly remove you to the camp for medical treatment.
>>
>>35114142

That's all this is people. When Obama is president FEMA is death camps. When Trump is president FEMA is death camps. Under WHAT authority would you trust people whose job it is to ensure you don't just die in a puddle because you are too proud and stupid to go to a relief center?
>>
File: 1497213248115.jpg (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497213248115.jpg
98KB, 500x500px
>>35111803
>>
>>35111803
Is your cousin a spic? What kind of fucking grammar is that?

Or maybe they're butthurt because they have to live in the FEMA trailers instead of the gobment shelling out shitloads for hotels?
>>
>>35114142
Holy shit this OP, calm your autism.
>>
>>35115355
What's the point of working for the man if they won't treat you better than the regular plebs?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.