[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are about to be teleported to the bottom of the marinara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: Deep_desert_PLoS.png (698KB, 790x531px) Image search: [Google]
Deep_desert_PLoS.png
698KB, 790x531px
You are about to be teleported to the bottom of the marinara trench. You have 30 seconds to grab whatever gear you'll bring with you.( No guns allowed?
How well do you do?
>>
>>35107335
>How well do you do?
I'm instantly crushed to death, so I may as well take nothing but my naked body.
At least someone might be able to give my clothes to GoodWill or something.
>>
>>35107335
nothing because the pressure will instantly kill a man.
>>
I fucking die
>>
>>35107335
>marinara trench
MAMMA MIA
>>
I'm in my car now, socI have limited options. Preferably my whole car full of air is taken with me, but otherwise a pick up a McDonald's cup full of air. I bring my water resistant iPhone to call for help. I bring a packing blanket for warmth. I bring my keys to fashion into a knife
>>
>>35107335
wow op great thread
>>
This is the most retarded thread on /k/. What am I supposed to do, grab the deep-sea pressure suit I keep in my nightstand and put it on?
>>
>marinara
Well at least it wasn't primavera
>>
I was gonna say drown but on second thought I'll never even get a chance to drown
>>
Is this the new "the sun has fallen out of orbit"?
>>
>>35107335
I fill my pockets with spaghetti.
>>
A submarine :)
>>
>>35107367

You will have no signal there though
>>
File: il_570xN.659402222_mvph.jpg (98KB, 570x586px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.659402222_mvph.jpg
98KB, 570x586px
Easy. Just look around for things that could contains air. Like putting a bucket over your head would drastically increase your surinal time due to air po kets. Adapt and survive. Pic related
>>
>marinara trench
An italian chicks pussy?
>>
File: RqM4Elp.jpg (5KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
RqM4Elp.jpg
5KB, 209x250px
>>35107371
>mfw /k/ like to pretend they're prepared for shtf, but they dont even have an atmospheric diving hardsuit in every room
Fucking posers, the lot of you
>>
>>35107435
Would you rather have submarine or marine sub though
>>
>>35107343
well since I'm not a sub fag I guess I die alone in darkness... Then again that's pretty much my life every night so no big difference.
>>
>>35107367
>>35107453
Are you two retarded?
>>
>>35107335
>marinara trench
AHAHAHAH!!!
>>
Since it's the marinara trench I bring breadsticks.
>>
>>35107512
He's right though
Theoretically if you get something with enough air and spend thousands of years underwater, eventually your body will adapt to the environment through evolution with the development of fins and gills.
>>
>>35107533
Gas yourself.
>>
>>35107475
Kek
>>
>>35107533
Dolphins don't have gills.
>>
>>35107551
Dolphins don't breathe underwater either.
>>
>>35107579
Dophins have vaginas but that doesn't mean you will fuck them
>>
>>35107585
That's where you're mistaken.
>>
>>35107525
I'll bring the raviolis. Anyone got some wine that pairs well?
>>
>>35107585
Not with that attitude
>>
>>35107335
Unless someone happens to have the Trieste or Deepwater Challenger available, they're going to be so fucking dead it isn't even funny.
>>
File: 1503114189917.jpg (63KB, 575x584px) Image search: [Google]
1503114189917.jpg
63KB, 575x584px
>>35107465
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 256x185px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 256x185px
Easy. I grab a life straw for unlimited fresh water. A knife to hunt fish, and a tent full of air to return to/sleep in. It's not that hard guys.
>>
File: 51mwFtQRIYL._SY400_.jpg (26KB, 413x400px) Image search: [Google]
51mwFtQRIYL._SY400_.jpg
26KB, 413x400px
Blue-collar dinosaur Earl Sinclair tries to cope with short-tempered boss B.P. Richfield of the Wesayso Corporation so he can put food on the table for his large family: sweet-natured and long-suffering wife Fran, rebellious teenage son Robbie, shop-til-she-drops daughter Charlene and precocious Baby, not to mention his crusty mother-in-law, Ethyl. On his rare night out, Earl pals around with his buddy Roy Hess.
>>
James Cameron.
>>
>>35107335
I bring my military grade atmospheric diving suit (tm) that I have somewhere in my closet op
What the actual fuck do you think someone’s gonna bring a mosin or something you would be instantly crushed by the pressure
>>
File: two-date-26925075.jpg (9KB, 213x160px) Image search: [Google]
two-date-26925075.jpg
9KB, 213x160px
Yes I did. The only time it is not her, I will be good for the first one is the only God. The only time it is not her, I will be good for the first one is in the living room. . . . . . . . I was wrong, and the other hand. . . . You need it, and I will make your way through a series, which was not the same. The only time I was wondering if you are rustled you change your mind. I want to be a waffle. . You are the only way to get a scholarship. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You need netflix. . You are the best of luck. The first one is in a seperate, and is mutterimg, and is mutterimg, and I am so happy that the one I sent it to the lake house and the cat, and I will make you feel like a weirdo, but the other day. The only thing I have to call me at this site, you are the best thing about the history of a new York, NY, US to do with the new York. The only time it is not her, I will be there. . . . I was just gonna get the most of my life with a new job, but it was the last few years ago. I have always been my favorite is the only one who has a lot more than one of those days. I want to be a waffle, and is mutterimg, I will be there. The only time it was a little while. I have always had a great way of doing business with you, but it would have been in business and I am bad credit. . You are the only one who has a lot more to do. The only time it is not her, I will be good for the first one is in the living room. . . . .
>>
>>35107475
>>35107475

Anon, I'm pretty sure there isn't an atmospheric abyssal plane depth capable hard suit in existence.

And if there is I want to see a documentary of a guy walking around down there hiking up and down aquatic mountain slopes and shit.
>>
>>35107335
>bottom of the marinara trench.

i bringa the noodles and a mmmmm spicy meatball. mama mia!!
>>
>>35107335
I brought an appropriate submarine
>>
>>35109973

Is it yellow?
>>
File: 1501785838272.jpg (109KB, 676x583px) Image search: [Google]
1501785838272.jpg
109KB, 676x583px
Oh so this shit is allowed but not my thread about killing homeless people? Alright.
>>
You know, I'm not actually sure what would kill you if you were teleported into the Challenger Deep. I mean, you'd die from the pressure, and probably pretty much instantly, but it's not like you'd be crushed into a ball or anything. Any air in your body would be compressed to basically nonexistence, so your lungs would collapse instantly and your inner and outer ear drums would rupture. However, even though the pressure is about 1000x greater than on the surface, water is only 5% more dense. Your ribcage is flexible enough that I think most of your internal organs would be "fine." The biggest concern is equalizing the pressure in your skull but it wouldn't be crushed, maybe your eyes would be pushed into your head or seawater would leak in through your ears? My bet is your brain shrinking 5% would be the cause of death, you'd probably go into seizures right away from this.
Oh and if you were teleported there instantly the air in your lungs would ignite from rapid compression but I don't think this would kill you fast enough. And obviously normal diving hazards like nitrogen narcosis and O2 toxicity aren't going to be a concern here
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.