[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K98 or Mosin more numerous?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: BcMgzuo.jpg (73KB, 684x640px) Image search: [Google]
BcMgzuo.jpg
73KB, 684x640px
Just a stupid debate with a friend who insists that one is cheaper, more plentiful and more easy to find than the other. Naturally I'm under the impression the opposite is true. If anyone could let me know which ones are more PLENTIFUL now (not just easier to find, as this is the type of guy who'd still claim that there are more of something and the only reason you don't see it is they're all in warehouses under lock & key), this petty bickering victory would be to your credit.

Bonus-bonus points for which one was produced in the initial production runs in higher numbers as well.

Bonus-bonus-bonus points for credible sauces.

Google just throws up tons of threads about which gun is better to own / shoot / etc, impossible to just find some numbers.
>>
Mosins are more plentiful.

K98 - 14,600,000
Mosin - 37,000,000+
>>
>>35105372
Mosins are more plentiful than the k98 but Mauser-type rifles are more numerous than mosins.
>>
>>35105372
>Google just throws up tons of threads about which gun is better to own / shoot / etc
is there ANYONE who thinks a Mosin is a better gun than the k98k?
>>
>>35105720
I do

t. ghost of Sergei Mosin
>>
>>35105720
The Lee Enfield is better.

:^)
>>
>>35105720
dumbass motherfuckers here like 2-3 years ago when the nugget was cheap
>>
>>35105372
K98
>>
>>35105372
Which Mosin? Its not exactly an equal comparison to say all rifles ths t share an action are produced more than a single rifle which itself had several copies.
>>
>>35105372
they have made more mosin nagants by a pretty large margin even if you take the high estimate of gewehr and karabiner 98 production. obviously the former is also cheaper, easier to find and more plentiful if you've ever went looking to buy either.
>>
>>35106054
I think that doesn't really matter in the grand meme of things.

It's like the type 1 vw beetle is the most mass produced car, because even the minor difference like the 1.1 to 1.6 liter engines and interiors and brakes. The type 1 was basically the same all the way to 1998 or whatever.

Meanwhile the Toyota corrola although 40 million vs the beetles 37 million where and still being made, each generation of the corrola has been different enough and basically only shares the name.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.