[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods Funs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: ch170903.jpg (299KB, 900x634px) Image search: [Google]
ch170903.jpg
299KB, 900x634px
Some friends and I are going on a S.T.AL.K.E.R.-ish short camping trip next spring on state land that's known to have bears and wolves. Basically, we're going to park, hike 5 miles to set up camp, hike 5 more miles the next day to camp among the ruins of a dead copper mining town, then repeat the trip back to the car.

I already have an AR in 5.56 and a 12 gauge pump shotgun, but both of my friends are nogunz and I'd like to have a firearm for everybody. Preferably something with a minimum capacity of 5 rounds for less than $500. I've already looked and it's legal to carry and target shoot on state land where we're going. What would /k/ buy?
>>
Sks
>>
>>35101121
If this was 09 I would buy all the fuckers mosin nagants
I wouldnt really bother for multiple reasons
>unless theyre paying dont buy some shit you'll never need
>I've done this before and you're never going to run into these animals if the group sticks together
>you dont want more than two gun armed people for multiple reasons, mainly being that the incidents of misfire or friendly fire are much bigger, especially since evey group has a fucktard or two
>if you absolutely MUST arm others focus on giving them smaller lighter arms so they can carry more gear.
>especially a snake gun or varmint gun
Spend your money on good equipment and supplies, having more than one gun on a camping trip me sound fun but its a huge pain in the ass
>>
Depends on what your budget is. I mean you really only have to buy one gun, and unless your literally the best friend ever and giving it to them, it'll be yours. Since you've already got an AR and a shotgun, might as well go for AK just to say you have one.

Me personally, money would be an issue so I'd probably go for a 10/22 or a high point carbine. You could also go and buy a pistol so you'd have a CC piece after your done. I personally like 1911s but Glock is fine and Smith's Glock knock offs and SD9ve series are good too.
>>
>>35101173
The gun would be mine, so if anything this is just an excuse to add to my collection. I guess it's as good a reason as any to get a 10/22 takedown
>>
>>35101280
I already have a Colt Mustang for cc. Also the Arsenal SLR-107R is sexy af but about $300 over the budget I'd like to keep
>>
>>35101294
If you're dead set on it go for a .22 and a 410
But keep all that shit in mind
>>
File: IMG_20160531_163510.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_163510.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>35101121
The U.P is pretty cool, my dad lives up there and says he sees a bear around his property quite often. Just a black bear though. He saw a wold once crossing the road and said he did not realize just how big they are.
>>
>>35101810
*wolf ffs
>>
>>35101810
Black bear are bitches. I shot one in the buttocks with a mini 14 when I was 6.
>>
>>35101339
Just get a beater wasr then. They work fine.
>>
File: IMG_20160928_172425.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160928_172425.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>35102635
Yup, wolves would be what I worry about.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.