[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No emotional attachment to his firearms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1054.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1054.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>No emotional attachment to his firearms
>>
>>35096407
>Hammer of Thor necklace
>>
>>35096407
We all know Karl is obviously the worst.
>>
>>35096414
>>Hammer of Thor necklace
Karl is such a sperg
>>
This kind of strikes me as bullshit. I sort of get regarding them as strictly tools, but isn't that contradicted by his interest in German WW1 and WW2 firearms? Surely favoring obsolete tools by virtue of their origin requires a bit of emotional investment?
>>
>>35096657
Yes, however much a Karl annoys me, I think what he is getting at is that you shouldn't get so invested in a type of firearm to the point that you can only see it as the best while overlooking its shortcomings
>>
>>35096638
Well he is of Norwegian (or Danish?) descent.

I'm more amused by his discount Larp uniforms. Like when role-playing the German w1 Infantry he wore a mish-mash of oddball stuff together with a ww1 stahlhelm.
>>
>>35096407
I wish we had old in-range back where they would run 2/3 gun matches with historical weapons instead of "High speed low drag" tactical Karl and an Ian who looks more and more disengaged with his side project as it's being hijacked.
>>
File: fallingdown#3.gif (869KB, 480x242px) Image search: [Google]
fallingdown#3.gif
869KB, 480x242px
>>35096407
>it's just a shitty bulgarian AKS7
>>
>>35096407
Is it autism?
>>
File: fatmaninsmallhat.gif (595KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
fatmaninsmallhat.gif
595KB, 460x600px
>>35096414
>>
>>35096407
The man is just an autistic larper
>>
>>35099291

They just did 3 videos with a K98 vs a Carcano and I think 5 more with a M1 Garand at a match. What more do you want?
>>
>>35096407
I'm a massive tool so Karl's statement is correct.
>>
>>35096850
He has said in other videos that he has no attachment to any of his guns. He didn't mean it as just him being against fanboyism. He is against the idea of anyone seeing any gun as anything more than a tool.
>>
>>35097165
He made a video about it
Do you really expect people to dress up 100% historically accurate for a fucking around on a gunrange?
You are bigger sperg than he is
>>
File: IMG_0509.jpg (218KB, 960x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.jpg
218KB, 960x1101px
I love my rifle
>>
>>35096850
KARL IS A NICE GUY AND ANSWERS YOUTUBE COMMENTS

DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY BF LIKE THAT

GO BE MEAN TO YANKEE MARSHALL OR SOMETHING OR MAKE FUN OF HANK STRANGE FOR NOT WEARING EAR PRO AND GIVING RACISTS SOMETHING TO POINT OUT
>>
>>35096657
>Surely favoring obsolete tools by virtue of their origin requires a bit of emotional investment?

I get them out of an interest in history, nothing really emotional about it outside of a gratification I get collecting and working with them. If you get upset that someone says an m1 is more likely to do x than rifle y does, you're pretty thin skinned.
>>
>>35100111
ok Gomer
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (144KB, 450x861px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
144KB, 450x861px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.