[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you go ghost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Tranny Phantom.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
Tranny Phantom.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
Alright /k/, it's 11:30 at night and you have a craving for cosmic brownies. You decide to go to your local supermarket to pick up a six pack of them. As you pick up the box of brownies you notice Randy 'Insult Ember in a Post, I'll Make You go Ghost' Stair cycling the action of his mossburg. All you have on you is the clothes on your back, your EDC, and a box of cosmic brownies. What are you going to do?
>>
>>35092067
fucking shoot the sperg
>>
Go out the back and call the police. I'm not getting gutshot by a 12 gauge over what the supermarket has in the registers.
>>
Keep walking at a steady pace, guy could barely hit stationary targets
>>
>>35092222
Topkek
>>
File: 1496691653396.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496691653396.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
>>35092222
Quads of truth.
>>
>>35092222
I'd just stand still. Or stay in the same spot but back up a distance.
If I'm mobile there's a higher chance of him accidentally hitting me.
>>
File: Me irl.png (487KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
Me irl.png
487KB, 479x720px
>>35092067
*Unsheathe my Katana*
Heh, not today kid
>>
>>35092067
Lawbreaker of spree shooters
>>
>>35092067
I stuff my finger into the shotgun barrel, and then wait for him to fire.
>>
>>35092067
Who?
>>
>>35092067
I ask him if he wants some brownies
>>
Just put my hands on my hips and yell "HA HA YOU MISSED ME!"
>>
Just rush his autistic ass when he's not looking. Took the retard 59 rounds of 00buck just to kill 3 people, so there's a high chance he couldn't hit me if he tried.
>>
Tell him that Ember is the best fictional Character of all time and that Alex from high school called her an ugly emo whore who isn't even real.
>>
>>35092417
> Not sticking your dick in the barrel.
>>
File: photo_1.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
I'd knock the shotgun out of his hands and rape him. And as he's crying out in pain, I whisper into his ear "call me Stair Master."
>>
*teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel kiddo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.