[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: F-14.jpg (878KB, 3000x2385px) Image search: [Google]
F-14.jpg
878KB, 3000x2385px
>tfw you'll never get to fly in an F-14 Tomcat anymore
>>
by the quality of the OP, this thread is going places.
>>
DOA
>>
File: cry havock.jpg (3MB, 5055x3370px) Image search: [Google]
cry havock.jpg
3MB, 5055x3370px
>>35089594
i flew an F14 before qualifying on the F19, pic related.
>>
>>35089607
It's going right into the danger zone.
>>
got four years left on coast guard reserve contract e4, want danger zone more than life itself, 500 civillian flight hours racked, what are chances of another branch picking me up for flight school if i really hound them, im old 34, but in shape and colllege educated.
>>
File: 1024px-Gw-tomphoenix.jpg (141KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Gw-tomphoenix.jpg
141KB, 1024x731px
>>35089594
Bump
>>
File: 1435790571042.jpg (102KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
1435790571042.jpg
102KB, 630x627px
>tfw you want to sign up for the military not only for the benefits and career advancement opportunities, but because you dreamed of it since you were a kid and if you dont you'll always have a deep seated regret that you let 10 year old you down and potentially missed out on some of the best experiences, friendships and opportunities of your life and you already have deep seated regrets and fears that you have already done that in other areas so you really dont want to miss this one but youre older now and are aware that most recruiting is based on ww2 era nostalgia and patriotism and that not everything we do is for freedom and not everybody loves us or respects the troops and wars are fought over oil and political dick waving and I dont want to be a pawn for a potential war and/or generally risk my life and freedom for something I dont care about and worst of all get horribly injured or die and have it all be for nothing but im still probably going to go through with it anyway, though not as enthusiastic
>tfw red pills are so bitter sweet
>>
>>35093189
Dude wtf, Im crying.
>>
>>35093189
You've been able to articulate feelings I've not been able to understand for a long time

Thank you and fuck you

The redpill is only ever bitter
>>
File: 1443724214751.jpg (266KB, 1500x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1443724214751.jpg
266KB, 1500x1013px
>>35089594

>tfw you'll never be stationed in an isolated, quiet airbase somewhere that's always cold in the middle of nowhere, knowing that even though you train to scramble in all likelihood nothing will ever really happen
>>
>>35093189
Same here.
>>
>>35093189
>let down 10 year old you
Fuck.
I've been considering NOT joining the military in order to pursue a separate career (machining and inventing)

Now this became a hard decision.
THANKS ANON.
>>
>>35093739
>>35093189

>let down 10 year old you

I'm not sure where I went wrong, but at 10 I wanted to be a pilot (among other things, but I had and still have a huge aviation boner, used to have lots of books with foldout color cross sections and shit)

Now I work next to a major airport, and I see planes landing and taking off from a runway probably 1/4 mile from the parking lot, so I see them coming in just a few hundred feet above the ground. Every 2 minutes, there's another plane. The 737s dont excite me much, but when it's days where it's nothing but twin prop private planes I regret never becoming a pilot

10 year old me never knew I'd develop IBS later in life so I couldn't be a pilot anyways, but at least 18 year old me could have tried down that path
>>
File: 1497311670052.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1497311670052.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>35093189
>>
>>35093189
oh yeah, how about
>tfw you dont feel like a man because youre 22 and still live at home because you made some very "smart" choices to save money and finish school but it left you emotionally stunted and you have felt perpetually stuck as a teenager while watching friends grow up and move on so you buy guns for fun but deep down you know your just larping to get away from your life for a while but then on the way back home it settles back in and you feel worse so you think to buy yourself another gun or gear but your just wasting money and its not filling the void anymore
>>
>>35093835
>regret never becoming a pilot
Being a pilot is fucking expensive anon, I'm down 24k and I just got my commercial rating
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.