[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATF in my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Stolen_9540af_6379132.jpg (144KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
Stolen_9540af_6379132.jpg
144KB, 1200x797px
So apparently someone stashed a stolen glock in my house and my girlfriend got arrested for it because I wasn't there. How do I fix this I'm a sub10k a year poorfag.
>>
>>35088950
Get a new girlfriend. Preferably one that doesn't get pinched by the ATF.
>>
Op here,his name is damarcus I bought weed from him in the past he put the gun in a closet without me knowing
>>
>Sub10k a year
nigger WHAT
I feel bad for you and your girlfriend.
>>
File: 1503285341437.png (510KB, 589x534px) Image search: [Google]
1503285341437.png
510KB, 589x534px
Need a ton more info. In general. Are you a student at a college? They may offer a free legal consult to know.
If not pay a lawyer for 2 hours of his time to discuss.
>>
>>35088962
>Darmarcus
>Drug dealer
I was going to make a joke, and tell you to blame a black person, but you took that away from me
>>
>>35088962
So troll cool. Any way they wouldnt tpss your house without a warrant amd wouldnt have one
>>
>>35088962
>Weed
Fucking loser
>>
>>35088973
I'm on my 3rd portion of the GED and work at an off campus book store in Texas her bail is $4k and they know it wasn't her gun.
>>
>>35089004
Let her rot. She sounds like bads news. Move on.
>>
Buying weed off of Damarcus kek
>>
>>35088962
Get a new girlfriend, quit doing drugs and don't relax around blacks.
>>
File: pol goes to school.jpg (169KB, 550x372px) Image search: [Google]
pol goes to school.jpg
169KB, 550x372px
>>35088962

Oh, /pol/, you're funny as always. I'm glad we're friends.
>>
>>35089079
I kind of want to know the results of that project
>>
>>35088950
>>35088962
If real, get a lawyer, as you can't not afford one when the police come after you (your best chance is to turn on your dealer). Also never allow a guy who sells things that in general illegal to be unsupervised in you house, hell don't meet them at your house but at another location (that way they don't know where you live).

If fake, thanks for the kek.
>>
>>35089170
Its not fake and they just came to get the rest of the stolen property. Its all good for now I guess but The ATF wants to talk to me about said dealer tomorrow.
>>
>>35088950
I would say lawyer up, but that's not an option for your price bracket. Also how did the gun even get traced to your house in the first place, sounds like your girlfriend did something else sketchy which caused the police to raid your house. Sounds like time to make new and better friends OP.
>>
>>35089205
First, don't talk without a lawyer present. They should provide you with one if you can't afford it. Once one is present talk to the lawyer about what you can do to help the police about their investigation of you dealer.

The police would need a reason to either seek a warrant or search your house without one. You maybe under investigation already or your girlfriend might be (and if they arrested her, there are chances its this).

Additionally, be prepared for your girlfriend to break up with you. Most girls don't take to being arrested very well. She may turn on you in order to save herself, be aware of that.

Also, seriously get off the weed, at least until it becomes legal. You don't need anymore heat in the future, especially after this.
>>
>>35089222
Ye new better friends bigger brighter things and it was damarcus' grandparents that told officers he was at our place recently
>>
>>35089286
They've said they found what they needed and ripped apart the house (with consent I was trying to be cooperative) so I don't think they'll search again and if they do there's nothing there now.
>>
>>35089350
>giving them consent without a warrant
Holy fuck you're stupid. Law enforcement are not your friend.
>>
>>35089350
They found evidence of a crime at your residence. You are going to at least want a public defender present during questioning, just in case.
>>
>>35088950
>shit that never happened: the post
>>
File: crime.jpg (22KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
crime.jpg
22KB, 500x465px
>>35089451

Criminal detected.
>>
>>35089466
Don't talk to the police, ever

They are not there to help you

Anything you say will be used against you, nothing you say can ever help you

and damn well never let them in your fucking HOUSE without a warrant
>>
>>35089466
>if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't care about government intrusion!
>>
>>35088950
>LMAO ATF TOOK MY GUN GUISE
>WEED 420!!! BLAZE IT!!!
>SUM NIGGER SET ME UP!!
Fuck off kid. ATF doesn't do drug shit and DEA isn't going to raid your apartment for some weed. Only local PD would respond and they'd just write you up for being a nigger felon with a gun / possession of stolen property after running it through FBI's database. The ATF would never even be notified.
>>
>>35089102
Once you go to heaven you become white and pure.
>>
>>35089466
obvi troll post

Only a child, literally or mentally, would think this.
>>
>>35088950
>option A
Your GF lied to you, she had a gun that she did/didn't know was stolen and somehow got caught with it

>option B
She really didn't know about the gun, and doesn't live in the structure so a good lawyer should be able to get her off.

Generally speaking if a contraband item was in a place that somebody wouldn't have reasonably noticed it(in this case laying out somewhere), and isn't defacto in control of, then they have a good case for being found not guilty. The state has to prove these things to prove that she actually was in legal possession of any item.
>>
>>35090817
>Option C
She's cucking OP and his weed dealer thought it would be safe to hide his gun with with his side bitch.
>>
>>35089079

>Hypothesis: no.

Finest example of /pol/ idiocy I've seen all day.
>>
OP, how often does she fuck him?
>>
>>35090817
I will be posting more tomorrow its 11:02 and ATF wants me to give a formal statement ill be in the hays county correctional facility tomorrow from 8 to 11 am for questioning what should I do. If you think its bull shit look for the last name dujka in recent arrests for hays county
>>
>>35094077
1. Get a lawyer
2. Don't tell them anything you stupid motherfucker
3. Stop smoking weed
4. Kill "Demarcus" and make it look like a cartel did it, or use an IED
>>
>>35088973
the bag of craisins and the vape really tie this picture together
>>
>>35094077
Don't even talk to them without a lawyer present. Holy fuck man, give your head a shake. You don't have to answer shit. This is a typical police SOP and they want to get you on something.
>>
>>35088962
if he can stash a gun without you knowing he was fucking your coalburners girlfriend too you fucking cuck
>>
>>35088950
Tyrone was fucking your GF in your own house and he forgot his problem solver m8
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.