[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have this fear? https://youtu.be/8A8aWRvece8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1470.jpg (123KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1470.jpg
123KB, 750x498px
Anyone else here have this fear?
https://youtu.be/8A8aWRvece8
>>
>>35088331
How do you misidentify a camoed dude with a fucking Turkey?
>>
wew
>>
>>35088342
Generally people are even stupider then you can imagine.
>>
Too bad they didn't record the ensuing conversation
>>
>>35088522
this
many mysteries lie unsolved
>>
>>35088342
Someone probably took a shot at a bird in the field behind them and didn't see them in the background
>>
>>35088331
And that children is why you carry an IFAK or equivalent while hunting, something my cousins apparently laugh at me for.
>>
>>35088331
>>35088342

Naw, shooter was hunting faggots.
>>
>>35088331
They should've started returning fire. Get a little firefight going.
>>
Bump for similar vids
>>
>>35088331
What'd he get hit with?
>>
>>35088542
the shot came from behind them in the woods, you can see the smoke at 2:08 and the guy coming toward them at the end. That guys a dumbass must have been shooting at the turkeys they were looking at.
>>
looks like he took a round through the ass. how did this even happen unless the shooter was trying to hit this guy
>>
>>35088342
Guy thought he had a clean shot when he didn't.
>>
>>35089262
Probably birdshot.
>>
That's why you were hunters orange hats, at least. It's not like the turkeys give a fuck if your melt into your surroundings to a human's eye
>>
aren't most animals color blind
>>
That's why I don't get when people wear camo to hunt
>>
Wow people are dense. I hope these aren't all the people saying they will hunt when shtf

Turkeys see color, ducks see color. Most birds have better vision than humans. Lots of animals see color differently.
>>
>>35089301
Turkey shot is normally no.4 magnum chambered, sent through a full choke tube. Much much nastier much further than normal "bird shot ".
>>
>>35089961
>Why would you want to hide from something you're trying to kill
>>
>>35089336
>>35089948
>>35089961
Turkey's see colors very well, in fact their eyesight is better than most people's.
Different animals see things differently.
>>
>>35090050
>*gets shot by retard*
>>
>>35089278
They did have pretty snazzy camouflage and where hidden among the fallen trees. It is entirely possible they where not seen, especially if the shooter did not know there where other hunters in the area.
>>
>>35088342
looks like a coupla' turkeys to me
>>
>>35088331
Wear orange.
>>
even if you want to be decked out, stupidly, in camo to ambush some of the stupidest game(inba wild turkey aint stupid, I kill a group of 3 of them with bricks last year).

Why the fuck wouldn't you throw up some flaming orange tags around where you set up
>>
is this what hunters do? shoot at any movement that isnt bright orange just in case its a chupacabra or skinwalker or whatever bullshit
>>
>>35090432
It's what the retarded ones do.
If you're hunting in a highly inbred area and wear camo you better have some good luck charms in your pockets.
>>
>>35089336
>>35090366
>>35089961
>people who have no fucking clue about hunting telling people how to hunt
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.