[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: KRAV_MAGA_LOGO.jpg (43KB, 775x784px) Image search: [Google]
KRAV_MAGA_LOGO.jpg
43KB, 775x784px
>jewish martial art
>nothing but cheap shots

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DgyXhysmMNhE&ved=0ahUKEwiX4KSI1I_WAhVINSYKHVMHDeYQtwIIJzAA&usg=AFQjCNGByYptAleUjUAhxm7NXpLE6sr1_g
>>
>>35084524
Muay Thai>Krav Maga for self defense
>>
Krav Maga was relevant in the 80s. it's long been replaced.
>>
>>35085507
With what?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x185px
>>35085532
Hi-Points
>>
>>35084524
>fighting for your life
>cheap shots
>>
>>35084524
>Literally made for killing someone who is trying to kill (not rob or something) you
>Not using every advantage you have
Silly, silly post. There is no honour in dying to a Muslim.
>>
>>35084524
your link was shit, but 10/10 for advanced trolling.
>>
>>35085932
>7 replies
>advanced trolling

your easy
>>
>>35084524
t. mma faggot
>>
>>35085975
Actual MMA fag here and if you're some krav ma larper or some wing chun enthusiast I will restrain you like a child while I wait for the proper authorities
>>
>>35085982
What if I'm a Kenjutsu practitioner?
>>
File: 15037698128430.jpg (33KB, 360x296px) Image search: [Google]
15037698128430.jpg
33KB, 360x296px
>>35085903
>Not using every advantage you have
That's why every martial art is shit. In order to fight with your bare fists on a battlefield you literally have to be retarded. You have to lose your assault rifle, your pistol, your knife, your belt and find another retard who does the same.
>>
>>35084559
>>35085982
Krav Maga is basically MMA for people who don't really like fighting (or the injury involved with it). No shit someone who does it for fun will always be better.
(When I did Krav Maga, the best guy at the club was some antifa, fully adorned with all the logos and shit. Guess he regularly "used" what he learned, unlike the majority of people there.)
>>
>>35084524
Are you one of those "honorabru" faggots?
>>
>kike maga
Nah
>>
>>35084524
Best shots are the cheap ones!
>>
>>35084524
>>nothing but cheap shots
if you want a fair fight, put your gear on and get in the ring. otherwise, there is no such thing as a "cheap shot," kiddo.
>>
File: ninja 4.jpg (53KB, 929x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ninja 4.jpg
53KB, 929x1024px
Idk, I like it. Takes ideas and moves from various material arts, and then removes the "art" part.
>>35086227
Kek.
>>35086064
Or you're a noguns and face a home invadeer who's gun jammed. Also, as far as the military training goes, the assumption is that you either have to upper-hand someone to take him alive, you're trying to escape captivity or that you literally bumped into someone and have to groin-kick him to be able to take a confident step back and shoot him.
>>
>>35085878
I chuckled
>>
File: imacasa-980-panga.jpg (100KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
imacasa-980-panga.jpg
100KB, 700x465px
>>35084524
Now when we're talking about hand to grand combat, what's the best martial art for it?

Is there any martial art based on knives/machetes?
>>
I'm thinking of learning Muay Thai, those elbows and knees look deadly
>>
>>35086064
>your pistol, your knife, your belt
do you carry all this shit every day?
stupid mallninja
>>
>>35085982
Meanwhile his buddy kicks you in your dumb head while you're using all you limbs to armbar.
>>
>>35085987
Is it for self defense? If not than cool.
>>35086092
No not really. Krav like most terrible martial Arts will only work on people who are easily intimidated. Yes you will get some success with the bastardization of good techniques if you adjust for natural athleticism, size, and strength, in relation to your attacker but not often enough to stake your safety on it. To put it into gun terms if you use something like hema then your using our what that other anon is doing it's like using a muzzle loading smooth bore for home defense. Krav is like a tazer or pepper spray it might work or it might turn a rape into a homicide.
>>35086623
Your right I could never use any boxing or Muay Thai or big bounce your head off concrete Greco Roman or judo this I have learned. Thank you for reminding me I'm relegated to only jiu jitsu.
>>
>>35084524
Krav maga is literally for people who can't fight, give them a break.

I trained boxing myself but I know a guy who did both it and wrestling and later he started doing some sort of MMA or whatever. According to his "pro" opinion krav maga is about as useful as aikido - a martial arts made for women who need to defend themselves from muggers - useless if you fight with a trained enemy.
>>
>>35086064
Or you know, be so close that it's difficult to use them. Even CC instructors tell you never to really completely on the gun
>>
File: 1504643640859.gif (451KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1504643640859.gif
451KB, 500x278px
>>35085956
You were saying?
>>
>>35086312
Filipino Escrima, actually.
>>
>>35086092
>Krav Maga is basically MMA

Yeah, naaaaah.
>>
I did boxing for some time. What else should I look into to be more well rounded?
>>
>>35086368
What? Yes, except switch out knife for baton. These things aren't hard to carry or even out of place socially, I mean we have specific laws for this

Are you rerarded? Why are you on /k/?
>>
>>35084524
Meh. I did years of muay thai, a few months of krav, a few months of boxing, a few months of grappling... Now I'm 33, body is always sore for shitty reasons like I didn't sit on my chair properly for an hour so now my back hurts or I lifted my daughter up with too much shoulder strain so now it hurts to raise my hand.

A gun is a reminder that I'm not in my early 20s anymore and I'll just shoot someone if it came to blows because my back hurts, my wrists are fucked, I have bad knees, and even though my fingers have their fair share of problems, I can pull a trigger with ease.
>>
File: does_honor_matter.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
does_honor_matter.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>35084524
>Cheap shots
>>
>>35087701
Probably judo
Throws are an even bigger feel "in da streets" when concrete on skull means more damage. It's also the best bang for your buck as a good bjj gym might run you a pretty penny and competitive bjj has moved too much in the butt scoot direction. If depends on the best school closest to you.

>>35087802
>Fingers still work
Not enough gi training friend.
>>
>>35084524
Surviving>being honorable
>>
>>35087881

This. I bet OP hates it when people carry too.
>>
File: 040211snap0027.jpg (210KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
040211snap0027.jpg
210KB, 640x480px
>>35084524
I read that as "Crave Smegma".
>>
>>35085883

This. The only rule in fighting for your life is "win". If you are fighting fair you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>35087802

I'm 31, and I know that feel anon. I'm currently on day...4? of dealing with a strained back muscle. Almost back to normal now.
>>
>>35086646
>Krav is like a tazer or pepper spray it might work or it might turn a rape into a homicide.
This. Other than being pure face normal jewish lies about its origins of moves. Supposedly it was developed beating up gentiles in Poland around WW2, however a in depth critique of the majority of the moves will bring you to the conclusion that the stole most of them from other martial arts higher level moves(wrist-locks, chokes, standing arm-bars, pressure point strikes, joint locks) like Jujitsu and other oriental fighting without going through the belt system. Then added a nut punch saying it was new and theirs. Much like a patent troll will make minor changes then sell something "new". I'm some what interested in the Keysi Fighting method however at the end of the day it is doing the same as KM, it is just new.
>>
man martial arts threads on /k/ really rustle my jimmies. you people know nothing. absolutely nothing. hurr durr judo ain't stoppin muh fawdy five durrrr.
>>
Krav Maga instructional video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJl3ZAg6mj0
>>
>>35087849
Isn't judo the one where you grab their arm and throw them over yourself? I thought that maneuver was countered by using your legs to grab their body as they're behind you. What other "tricks" does judo offer?
>>
This is the revised up to date 21 century version of Krav Maga
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.