[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WH40K Ork Invasion of North Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Lets say that 1000 Orks from WH40K magically teleport to north korea with their guns and all their super-breeding powers.
Could they take over North Korea and eventually invade Eurasia or even the world?
How do you imagine that scenario playing out?
>>
They rape North gooks, then once they cross the Chinese/SK border they get nuked.

The end.
>>
>>35084788
They can't actually rape because they have no genitals. But yeah, Norks will get forked.
>>
>>35084851
I wonder what it is like to get raped by a what is literally are mushrooms with guns.
>>
>>35084927
I'd hope they'd buy me dinner first. Wait, do they even eat?
>>
They would absolutely destroy NK. the larger problem is afterwards you'd have to glass the entire peninsula and ensure NO SPORES reach any other landmasses otherwise we are dealing with Ork raiding parties for the rest of Earths existence
>>
>>35085048
They eat mushrooms I think.
>>
>>35085084
Glass ASIA you say? When do we start?
>>
>>35085048
Oh yeah, they eat. Mostly stuff from the Ork ecosystem they sort of bring with them/create wherever they are, like squigs, grots, and fungus based stuff, but they definitely like to eat meat, and that includes humans. Also probably Tau, Eldar, Kroot, and whoever else they meet.

I do wonder if an Ork would eat a Tyranid though.
>>
>>35085134
>OI YA GITZ, GET YA GRILLED TERMAGROT ON A STIKK HERE, GRILLED TERMAGROT ON A STICK
>ITZ ONLY COST YE TWO TEEF, TWO TEEF, AND YOU EVEN GET A FREE POINTY STIKK WITH IT ABSOLUTELY FREE!
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (101KB, 960x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
101KB, 960x765px
>>35084455
>"Wot'z wiv deze 'oomans? Dey'z too skinny fer a good foight. Mebbe dey'z gud to eat."
>>
File: traitor merkel versus soldier.png (509KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
traitor merkel versus soldier.png
509KB, 1024x576px
Traitor Merkel would bring them to Germany to rape and pillage europe.
>>
>>35085134
If they could manage to survive a tyranid invasion, I don't doubt they would try. Lol
>>
>>35085188
You'll be surprised what an ork will eat.
>>
>>35085192
Probably lesser orks too occasionally. At least SPEIS MAHREINS suvive off the God Emperor's holy glow.
>>
>>35085156
"They are just misunderstood. Maybe if you weren't so xenophobic you'd see that."
>>
>>35085204
Eh, close. They have the occasional festival of eating squigs (I guess those count as lesser orks) that may or may not have a bigger jaw than their own. They see who has the bigger jaw and bite. Doubt they'd do that to a tyranid.

I wonder, what can orks possibly loots from tyranids beyond organic material for food and maybe getting stronger?
>>
>>35084455
>Lets say that 1000 Orks from WH40K magically teleport to north korea with their guns and all their super-breeding powers.
a feral ork infestation literally means you should exterminatus the planet. Orks that figure out dakka and it's definitely exterminatus.

whole eurasian and african continents fall to orks within a year+ since no one knows you need to dump white phosphorus on them/the battlefield they died on 24/7 until there is nothing left. Maybe a hail mary from the americas, which they may literally not know about if we don't tell them.
>>
>>35085225
>possibly loots from tyranids
Domesticating Carnifexs and weirdboys experiment with biochemical weapons
>>
>>35085225
Carnifexes.
>>
>>35085255
>>35085256
Carnifexmind
>>
>>35085255
>>35085256
>>35085259
Maybe get a Mad doc to somehow replace the Carnifexe's brain with that of a squig?
>>
>Orks teleport into NK and eat the population who are too weak to run away, let alone defend themselves
>NK soldiers attempt to stop the Orks, but their shitty assault rifles bounce off the Orks' tough hide
>The North Koreans' shit will get scavenged by the Orks, including the ballistic missiles that probably don't work
>Orks paint the missiles yellow to make them explode and red to make them go faster which somehow makes them actually work
>They launch the missiles to finish off NK, but they go horribly off-target hitting China
>China gets involved and throws masses and masses of soldiers at them, killing Orks in droves
>This only manages to make them release even more spores

That's all I got so far.
>>
>>35085431
>Chinese discover a way to make Orks part of Chinese cuisine
>>
>>35085478
game over for orks
>>
>>35085561
>Chinese start eating Ork bitz for "aphrodisiac properties"
>Chinese get bigger and stronger by eating said Ork bits
>Chinese slowly start turning into Orks
>>
>>35085478
>chinese garbage dumps/sewers/streets become ork breeding grounds due to not even chinks eating every part of an animal
>orks take over the continent in short order
>>
>>35085103
They ARE mushrooms, they photosynthesize and eat smaller orkoid lifeforms (squish, smaller works, etc)
>>
>>35087797
Squigs, smaller orks*
>>
40k fa/tg/uy here.

1000 Orks should be no real issue to any military, they die from handguns just fine - as long as you use enough bullets. Killing them is not the problem.

The problem is that they're a fungus, when they fight they release spores which grow into Ork organisms in the ground, they will retreat into forests and mountains and stay there until they have established enough rudimentary Ork industry for weapons, inevitably a big Ork will emerge and lead the rest of them to war.
>>
>>35085233
>a feral ork infestation literally means you should exterminatus the planet

nope, many planets deal with it a matter of course. It keeps them strong and sharp
>>
>>35087823
Don't forget, North Korea is the most tunneled country on earth.

Americans on the DMZ would hear a shitload of gunshots, then nothing, and then six months later, all hell would break loose.
>>
File: Blood_Rippaz_Gargant.jpg (465KB, 1118x983px) Image search: [Google]
Blood_Rippaz_Gargant.jpg
465KB, 1118x983px
>>35087846
You can see Ork industry and construction from orbit - they will try to build a gargant, it's the basic instinct of an Ork, to get a bigger gun.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.