[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stay in school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

>become the commanding officer for the week because everyone else is either on leave or had unexpected medical problems due to some contaminated water
>just going to be an easy 48 hours
>nine minutes in a boot backs a truck full of chemical degreaser into somebody's living room
>now sitting at the local jail waiting on the night court when I discover it's a DUI
>get another call about a LT unironically getting charged with a rape of a minor in a highschool parking lot
>the only mechanic worth shit on site is having a mental breakdown and panic attack because his slut of a girlfriend left him
>have to be in my office at 400 sharp for a briefing due to north korea

I could have had a real job with normally functioning people
>>
>>35084439
Yeah but now you can take out a school loan for 100k, buy a house and have the GI Bill cover the costs, get into voc rehab and have the government pay for literally all your expenses.

The system fucked you. Fuck it back
>>
>>35084439
>I could have had a real job with normally functioning people
but you chose to be one of the few. the proud. the marines.

call your local recruiter today
>>
>get another call about a LT unironically getting charged with a rape of a minor in a highschool parking lot

Two options, the LT is a scumbag, or the girl in question is lying about being raped to get something out of it. Not sure which is more disgusting.
>>
File: dicks.png (107KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
107KB, 800x388px
>>35084451

I already did that but I chose to renew my contract. I've always wondered how it could be so easy for me to get in charge of an entire facility, and now I know.
>>
>>35084478
Blown the fuck our desu. Enjoy your 80% chance of getting a pension.
>>
>>35084468

the boy in question is 14 years old, he's 25. The former also had a broken rib and the LT was intoxicated with a controlled substance

I can't get into anything more specific
>>
File: 1504397482544.jpg (146KB, 1280x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1504397482544.jpg
146KB, 1280x1062px
>be a worthless dropout
>be canadian
>join the forces
>have a do-nothing job where I tell people their computers are broken and to get a new one later
>sometimes have to draft or redist messages
>sometimes have to transfer files from one device to another
>in general spend most of my off-hours time being depressed and listening to bad ocremix content
>generally have a super cushy job despite having literally no skills at all
>in general, literally everyone in the office is more functional and normal than me

sorry you joined the wrong force op

>>35084512
n0ice.
>>
>>35084478
Dude you never go past E-4 didn't you listen to your elders? Unless you go full WO.
>>
>>35084548
>tfw canadian infrastructure might be easier to hack into than moms computer.
>>
is libo cancelled sir?
>>
>>35084439
>>35084512

Haha holy shit
>>
File: 1504383780790.png (677KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504383780790.png
677KB, 1334x750px
>>35084621
>>tfw canadian infrastructure might be easier to hack into than moms computer.
nah, canadian infrastructure is unhackable; infrastructure has to actually work for you to be able to "hack into it" usefully

>>35084640
>not having weekends off by default
the fuck nigga
>>
>>35084451
that's how the american government works and what makes it so great
>>
>>35084618

I didn't think guarding and distributing foam fire suppressant would be such a problem for some people. As it turns out, putting military depots next to schools is a great way to get all sorts of bad shit happening.
>>
>>35084640

never because half of california is on fire. What do you think that smell is, why do you think everything looks hazy and why do you think you've been digging fire breaks and mowing grass all day. Also due to the fires all the direct roads to LA are closed so you're not getting home for the weekend no matter what
>>
>>35084512
>the boy in question
>>
>>35084618
Is it true WOs have gotten away with doing slacking off or doing nothing?
>>
File: drool.png (15KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
drool.png
15KB, 516x516px
>>35084847

when I was an E-2 the guy I shared a cubicle with beat the shit out of his 7 y/o younger brother then somehow got 10ml of his semen in his unconscious mouth. For that he got both a DD and 50 years in jail. I'll never understand coffee beaners
>>
>>35084906
>>35084512
Kek wtf what branch?
>>
>>35084932

AG
>>
>>35084512
>the boy in question is 14
Jesus Christ I haven't laughed this hard in a while

Have fun anon, I'm sorry.
>>
File: 457.jpg (77KB, 534x664px) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
77KB, 534x664px
>>35084906

>visiting an oiler's house on leave to watch a PPV
>he walks into a back room with his nephew with his brother
>sister joints them a few minutes later with something that smells like cherries
>weird thumping noises and someone's swearing in spanish
>later on notice a weird cut on his finger, like he was bit or something
>also have to drive him home (to his mom's house) because he's a fuck up who lost his driver's license for unpaid tickets when I notice he smells like he's been bathing in cherry coke

what's fucked up is that the kid in question ended up becoming an army chaplain than a priest. He even got to have a meet'n greet with satan herself (fienstien) last week over the DACA shit
>>
>>35084965

young children + adult men + drugs/alcohol almost always leads to hanky shit happening
>>
>>35084439

>I could have had a real job with normally functioning people

Civvie (cripple) here, you overestimate civvies.
They're just as incompetent, they just haven't been broken by knifehanding and being smoked the fuck out for fucking up.
>>
>>35085055

the difference is that large companies only trust employees with million dollar equipment after they've proven they aren't fucked in the head. In the military people do that day one
>>
>>35085051
What fucking planet are you from where that's normal?
>>
>>35085154

I work in the military
>>
>>35085181
Touche.
>>
>>35084439
Just knife hand everything and everyone anon. With both hands.
God speed.
>>
>>35085679
This. Become the knife hand
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.