[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 25

File: 20170716_174222.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_174222.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Why do people hate me famm ;'^(
>>
>9mm
>>
>>35084227

Because you have yet to not stovepipe on a fucking rangetrip 1000 rounds in, ass.
>>
>>35084270
I thought Glocks were faultless when it came to actually going bang. Did you get a problem one?
>>
>>35084227
I dunno man. G19 best 19 imo

I really want a gen4 17 as a dedicated NV/OWB gun though
>>
>>35084277
Seems that way.
>Gen 3
>MIM Extractor
>Swap ejector to the gen 4, so it stops pelting me in the fucking face and launching brass into my -LEFT- shirt pocket
>Now it ejects without going into my face or weird boomerang shit or denting case mouths, but stovepipes.

Fucking glocks. I had a 17 that was reliable...until I dry fired it and the breech face cracked out.

Fucking glocks.
>>
>>35084227
Its ok, and kinda bland. I'm more a DA/SA CZ guy. Better price, better egos, better trigger, better aesthetics, only down side being less after market and a stepper learning curve if not used cocked and locked.
>>35084270
Stop limp wristing faggot, or using under powered ammo.
>>
>>35084227

A combination of dumb glocknade memes, special snowflakes who want to be different or who think a new grip texture on generic striker fired pistol #1001 is going to be a game changer and make them a better shooter, or people who can't afford a moderately priced pistol. And of course the sights which I'll admit aren't great, but I'd want to change most handguns' sights anyway. Don't worry perfectly sized Glock, you have a place in my holster.
>>
>>35084320
>bullshit: the post
I wouldn't believe that if you'd said it was a Jimenez
>>
File: a9c089398c37c18ee305f3d5e94c77f7.jpg (259KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a9c089398c37c18ee305f3d5e94c77f7.jpg
259KB, 900x1200px
>>35084324
>G43
Works fine
>Shield
Works fine
>G19 shits the bed
YUR LIMP RISTUNG

>>35084340
The only unbelievable thing here is how much dick you suck.
>>
>>35084461
Different anon holy shit how many times you dry fire cuz I dry fire my gen glock 19 like crazy.

I don't think flocks are da ultimate handguns but holy ahit dats not acceptable at all.
>>
>>35084547
Didn't really keep count. Hour of dryfire drills every weekend for a few months in addition to my regular shooting. Go to disassemble one day and krunch.

I don't think this is typical slide behavior, but you might want to buy a snap cap. Cheap insurance.
>>
>>35084227
Plastic Feed Lips, Plastic Sights, Proprietary rail, No Safty that is easily removable, Finger Grooves, Back Strap needs a punch pin.
>>
File: 1500012449528.jpg (166KB, 580x565px) Image search: [Google]
1500012449528.jpg
166KB, 580x565px
>>35085547
>Plastic Feed Lips
*metal feed lips with plastic coating
>Plastic sights
*with options for metal night sights from factory
>Proprietary rail
*that fits every handgun accessory there is
>No Safty that is easily removable
*comes pre-removed from factory
>Finger Grooves
*On some models
>Back Strap needs a punch pin
*Unless you use the beaver tail one
>>
>>35084227

Because Glocktards unironically believe they're the best, most reliable guns ever.
>>
File: PranQthis.jpg (229KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
PranQthis.jpg
229KB, 1280x960px
>>35084227
I love my G19, the factory night sights are a must though.
>>
File: IMG_4899.jpg (48KB, 800x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4899.jpg
48KB, 800x300px
Where can I find a glock 19 gen 2? I've searched gunbroker, armslist google and slickguns. There's nothing out there. Bud's has a page up for police trade-ins but they're out of stock.

Fuck I just want a g19 gen 2
>>
>>35085888
They are though. Maybe nowadays others are *as* reliable, but I'll still choose a glock because it doesn't have any of the bullshit the others tack on like safeties and stupid mag releases and is lighter and more concealable to boot.
>>
>>35085900

Let me know how many example you need to admit you're wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4A_TbpHU1c
>>
>>35085905
I could show you the tests military channel did where glock shit on vp9 and shield in >muh mud,dirt water tests but I won't because those tests are fucking stupid and doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>35084461
It's probably because some people, like me, have no FTE issues with even g19's which are supposedly the most prone to limp wristing problems. So to us, it seems like the shooter and not the gun. Like I have a problem with LRHO with p226's which seem to be because my thumb is hitting the slide release when I have a natural grip. I don't say that the gun sucks, since others don't seem to have the same issue. I either try to adapt, or simply use another gun.
>>
>>35085923

>I could show you the tests military channel did where glock shit on vp9 and shield
Nope.
And answer the question.
>>
>>35085905
Woah nice proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYUz5jahjFs&t=521s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOu5ZGfgtVk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okqt1_GVW5s
>>
>>35085995

>meanwhile, Glock gets raped by the rex zero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuPOqDlaX6U
>>
>>35086002
>meanwhile rex zero one gets raped by CZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZL71bIvw4
>>
>>35086031

And this proves Glocks are the most reliable guns how?
>>
File: 1467428943324.jpg (136KB, 940x689px) Image search: [Google]
1467428943324.jpg
136KB, 940x689px
>>
>>35086042
No retard read my original post. They're all as reliable as each other. None of these "tests" mean shit with a sample size of 1.
>>
>>35086058

>backpedaling this quickly
kek

>They are though.
In response to "Glocktards unironically believe they're the best, most reliable guns ever."

>Maybe nowadays others are *as* reliable,
>Maybe
>*as* reliable,

This clearly states Glocks are the most reliable, and others MIGHT be as reliable.
That is clearly not the case.
>>
>>35086066
It is though, as has been demonstrated. Others are *now* as reliable, but glocks are still the best (should specify combat guns) because of their other traits.
>>
>>35086082

>It is though, as has been demonstrated.

Demonstrated fucking where?
You're the one making a claim, so back it up.

>inb4 you post another torture test video, after complaining those videos don't mean shit.
>>
i want a gen. 2 17 so bad... should i?
>>
File: 20170821_134900.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_134900.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>35084227
I dislike the grip angle, sights, lack of safety, finger grooves(up to the gen 5) and the community. Besides I already have a carry piece.
>>
>>35086090
As has been demonstrated by the fact that it's the most widely used service handgun of all time.

In addition to being as or more reliable than other service autos, it is also lighter and more compact, making it better for civilian self defense use as well. Hence why it remains the most popular handgun on the civilan market.

"muh consensus means nothing dey only pick it because their stupid"

Proceed to prove socom wrong by posting more youtube proofs though.
>>
>>35086124
>source: your ass
>>
>>35086031
I call BS on a cz75 variant being super reliable. They break springs like old people break hips.
t. owner of 2 cz75 variants.
>>
>>35086124

>As has been demonstrated by the fact that it's the most widely used service handgun of all time.
Whatever is the most popular is the most reliable?
You're a fucking moron.

>it is also lighter
Lighter means more recoil fyi

>and more compact,
Glocks are one of the least compact pistols in their class.

>Proceed to prove socom wrong by posting more youtube proofs though.
That's the great thing, I don't need to prove anything.
You need to prove yourself to be right, since you're the one making a claim.
>>
>Come home, GLOCK(tm)Fags
>>
>>35086141
I'm a different anon. Glocks are one of the most compact pistols in their class.
>>
>>35086151
Fucking meme gun, there's a reason they made the HK45.
>>
>>35086151
gonna sell all my shit just for one usp. i fell for the glock meme, a man can get cucked so many times in his life.
>>
>>35086151
fuck me these make my bussy ache
>>
>>35086159

>I'm a different anon.
Who said almost the exact same shit?
And why the fuck should I care? It has no relevance to my post.

>Glocks are one of the most compact pistols in their class.
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>35086178
Well you are flat out wrong on things that can be researched or measured. So you are a retard, a liar, or a retarded liar. So when you are so fucking wrong on that, I now doubt any other claim you've made, because you are the fucking idiot.
>>
>>35086139
I'm not saying CZ is super reliable, I'm saying that they're practically identical in reliability which is good.

>>35086141
>Whatever is the most popular is the most reliable? You're a fucking moron.

Do you have reading problems? I said they were the best and AS OR MORE reliable than other handguns.

I never said that they were the MOST RELIABLE GUNS EVER AND NEVER EVER JAM AND OTHER GUNS ARE SMUCKERS FACTORIES

>Lighter means more recoil fyi
Unless you have a low bore axis and dual recoil springs.

>Glocks are one of the least compact pistols in their class.

Name a gun with the glock 19's capacity with equal or smaller dimensions then. Should be easy.

>That's the great thing, I don't need to prove anything.
>You need to prove yourself to be right, since you're the one making a claim.

I claimed that glocks were the best combat guns. I provided evidence by citing the fact that the majority of people who will likely see combat choose glocks, along with their other, objectively measurable characteristics like size and weight.

Their reliability ≥ other guns, understand? The reason I cited the CZ video was to show that there is no clear "most reliable" handgun. It doesn't mean CZ > Rex Zero 1 > Glock > VP9/M&P shield or whatever

You can find videos or blogposts saying any one of those guns is more reliable than any other one of those guns.
>>
File: mad5.jpg (25KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
mad5.jpg
25KB, 400x389px
>>35086198

Yeah, keep acting like an assmad tard instead of addressing any points or presenting proof of your claims.
Really ace stuff there m8.
>>
>>35086206
Jesus fucking Christ, I can't wait for school to start back up. You make bad claims, don't back them up, and when other people call you out on it, you try to pull the burden of proof card on them. You are absolutely the dumbest nigger I've seen post on 4chan tonight.
>>
File: trigger warning.jpg (68KB, 800x290px) Image search: [Google]
trigger warning.jpg
68KB, 800x290px
>>35086151
>>
>>35086203

>Do you have reading problems? I said they were the best and AS OR MORE reliable than other handguns.
>I never said that they were the MOST RELIABLE GUNS EVER AND NEVER EVER JAM AND OTHER GUNS ARE SMUCKERS FACTORIES

Nice try at deflection.
You're claiming that popularity is a metric of reliability, which is fucking retarded.

>Unless you have a low bore axis and dual recoil springs.
Dual recoil springs make the recoil smother, and a lower bore axis in theory reduces muzzle flip.
The recoil force of a lighter gun is still greater than a heavy gun. It's basic physics.

>Name a gun with the glock 19's capacity with equal or smaller dimensions then. Should be easy.
Depends what you're looking for. Glocks are fatter than most guns.
Also, you didn't say anything about capacity before. You claimed they were compact, when compared to many guns, they are not.

>I claimed that glocks were the best combat guns.
Not you're first claim is that they are most reliable, but others might be as reliable.
You've tried to reinforce that argument multiple times and failed, so now you're pretending it never happened.

>I provided evidence by citing the fact that the majority of people who will likely see combat choose glocks,
That's still not evidence of them being the best at anything.

>along with their other, objectively measurable characteristics like size and weight.
Size isn't important for a combat handgun, and I already explained why weight isn't purely a good thing.

>Their reliability ≥ other guns, understand?
No, because you have to prove that.

>The reason I cited the CZ video was to show that there is no clear "most reliable" handgun. It doesn't mean CZ > Rex Zero 1 > Glock > VP9/M&P shield or whatever
Actually you said they don't mean shit, and this is in contradiction to what you just posted.
Or do you not know what the symbol you posted means?
>>
>>35084227
>bland
>fit is something you would on nigger gun
>>
>>35086216

Hilarious.
I rarely see someone projecting this hard. It's actually really funny.
Also fyi, school started back up a while ago. I drive by kids waiting for the bus on my way to work.

>you make bad claims
I'd be really interested to see what claims I allegedly made though
>>
>>35086250
The worst thing about stupidity this advanced is that they don't realize that they are that stupid and have a sense of smug satisfaction while they are so fucking wrong. >>35086141 is a post of some of your claims you giant retarded faggot.
>>
>>35086222
>oh noes! reasonable safety in a place where it will not deter aesthetic viewing! save us!
>>
File: 20170901_155035-3024x1847.jpg (2MB, 3024x1847px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_155035-3024x1847.jpg
2MB, 3024x1847px
>>35086277
Seriously, I have a friend of a friend who after years of owning a P30 just noticed that warning.

>>35086151
That rail adapter is cancer
>>
>>35086273

lol
I didn't make any claims there at all.
The only thing I'm doing is responding to your own claims, which were made without evidence.
Guess what bucko. Claims that are made without evidence (yours) can be refuted without evidence (mine).

The only thing there I guess you could interpret as a claim is that a lighter guns has more recoil, but that's really just a basic artifact of newton's laws.
So if you're claiming that I need to support that somehow, then just crack open a high school physics book.
>>
>>35086296
fuck man i bought a p2ksk which i love... should've went for compact usp...
>>
>>35086277
>reasonable

Don't pretend HK have aesthetics as long as they have that ugly cuck stamp marring them.
>>
>>35086297
>t. Dunning–Kruger effect
>>
>>35086342

>no argument so I'll spout big words to look smart
So transparent.
It's funny, because if you were smarter, you'd have been able to find something that actually makes sense and doesn't fit yourself so perfectly.
>>
File: 20170905_194307-1847x1914.jpg (1MB, 1847x1914px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_194307-1847x1914.jpg
1MB, 1847x1914px
>>35086326
Why not both? Or just get a full sized USP.
>>
>>35086357
>No argument
>>35086250
>>35086206
>>35086178
Checks out.
>>
>>35086375
for sure i will.
>>
>>35084461
im gonna start a folder of dead Glocks
>>
File: 1344644008079.png (103KB, 665x598px) Image search: [Google]
1344644008079.png
103KB, 665x598px
>>35086119
>carrys a revolver
>complains about Glocks lack of safety
>>
>>35086244

1/2

>You're claiming that popularity is a metric of reliability, which is fucking retarded.

Good thing that's not what I'm doing. I'm claiming their popularity is a metric of overall quality, with reliability being one component of that.

>Dual recoil springs make the recoil smother, and a lower bore axis in theory reduces muzzle flip.

The dual recoil springs slow the recoil down, which decreases perceived recoil. The lower bore axis DOES decrease muzzle flip. It's a simple lever. As you said, it's basic physics.

>The recoil force of a lighter gun is still greater than a heavy gun. It's basic physics.

You perceive the recoil to be less than it is because of these characteristics that I described, meaning that your gun can be lighter and still have the recoil of a heavier gun without these things.

>Glocks are fatter than most guns.

Way to prove you've never held one. They're thinner than the vast majority of double stacks.

>Also, you didn't say anything about capacity before. You claimed they were compact, when compared to many guns, they are not.

No shit you're going to compare like to like capacity. Would you compare a Glock 43 to a USP compact?

>Not you're first claim is that they are most reliable, but others might be as reliable.
You've tried to reinforce that argument multiple times and failed, so now you're pretending it never happened.

Go ahead and cite the post where I said glocks, and only glocks, were the most reliable pistol. I called them the best. And I said that they were among the most reliable. That's all. I would respect your argument more if you didn't invent things.
>>
File: IMG_4901.jpg (56KB, 252x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4901.jpg
56KB, 252x195px
Why do people hate glock's stock plastic sights so much? I shoot with them fine. They're pretty efficient as far as combat sights.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdIETnshd2s
>>
>>35086466

2/2

>That's still not evidence of them being the best at anything.

I already explained how they're objectively the best in terms of their size efficiency, weight, and simplicity, and as good or better than other guns in terms of reliability.

Of course, everyone is going to have a different idea of what "best" means. You seem to want a bulky heavy gun. I referred to the opinions of experts to illustrate that the qualities they preferred in a handgun are found in glocks more than other guns.

>Size isn't important for a combat handgun, and I already explained why weight isn't purely a good thing.

Size and weight absolutely are important for combat handguns since you need to carry it around with you. The users of combat pistols agree with me in this regard.

>No, because you have to prove that.

This is difficult to do because there are few handgun reliability tests with statistically significant results. I can think of only the recent full size MHS handgun trials that said glocks were the most reliable and the battlefield vegas guy saying that their glocks were the most reliable and durable.

>Actually you said they don't mean shit, and this is in contradiction to what you just posted.

There was no contradiction. That symbol I posted means greater than or equal to. OR EQUAL TO. I already explained my reasoning for posting the CZ video in another post. Address that.
>>
>>35086466

>Good thing that's not what I'm doing. I'm claiming their popularity is a metric of overall quality, with reliability being one component of that.
It's not and that's retarded.

>The dual recoil springs slow the recoil down,
In my experience it just makes it feel smother.

>The lower bore axis DOES decrease muzzle flip. It's a simple lever. As you said, it's basic physics.
Its not usually enough for a perceivable difference.
The main point is, that none of those things decrease the recoil force. And having a lighter gun increases it.

>You perceive the recoil to be less than it is because of these characteristics that I described, meaning that your gun can be lighter and still have the recoil of a heavier gun without these things.
No. Perception is not reality.
A gun that is lighter will as a matter of the laws of physics, have more recoil than one that is heavier.
Characteristics of the gun can make it more or less manageable, but there is no getting around newton's laws.

>Way to prove you've never held one. They're thinner than the vast majority of double stacks.
Back up your claim then.
Oh wait, you can't. And you can't back up a single other things in this post, can you?

>Would you compare a Glock 43 to a USP compact?
I certainly would if I'm discussing which is more compact and concealable.

>Go ahead and cite the post where I said glocks, and only glocks, were the most reliable pistol.
You've been using doubletalk this entire thread, but I could in fact point to several posts where you said that.
Of course, you will just immediately deny that you wrote them so i won't bother.

>I called them the best. And I said that they were among the most reliable. That's all. I would respect your argument more if you didn't invent things.
I do not want any of your respect whatsoever. In fact, I am happier, and more confident in myself knowing that you do not respect me.
By the way, my main argument is that you have no evidence for any of your claims.
>>
>>35086479

>I already explained how they're objectively the best in terms of their size efficiency, weight, and simplicity,
That's fucking delusional as hell.

>and as good or better than other guns in terms of reliability.
You explaining something doesn't make it so.
You need to present actual fucking evidence when making a claim like that.

>I referred to the opinions of experts to illustrate that the qualities they preferred in a handgun are found in glocks more than other guns.
You have no referenced a single expert, not that that would matter. You live in a delusional fantasy world that is completely disconnected from reality.
There is nothing you can say or do that is worthy of my time and attention, and you are a mentally ill person.
>>
>>35086335
>cuck stamp

Le cuck! Everything is le cuck guyz! I'm on 4chin!

Will you faggots crack open a dictionary and learn some descriptive words?
>>
>>35086519
faggot
>>
>>35084320
>dry fired
>breech face cracked out

shitthathasneverhappened.gif
>>
>>35085905

Cherry picking.
Link chosen just because of reference to Florida Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yM2wOGNE8
>>
>>35086519
kys
>>
>>35086159
>Glocks are one of the most compact pistols in their class.
that's because they give the dimensions with the mag out. It's basically identical to an other 15rd polymer framed gun out there.
>>
>>35086151
Those get stopped up with a little dirt or sand. You can throw a g21 out of a plane and it will still work fine.
>>
>>35086502
>In my experience it just makes it feel smoother
Well I don't give a shit what your experience is, I'm telling you what it does. Spreading the impact out over a longer period of time decreases the force. This is how airbags work.

>Its not usually enough for a perceivable difference.
Back up that claim. Quantify it. It makes a difference.

>Characteristics of the gun can make it more or less manageable, but there is no getting around newton's laws.
Having a slower recoil impulse decreases the force of recoil. Having a lower bore axis decreases muzzle flip. These are simple Newtonian physics. They are not just perception.

>Back up your claim then
https://us.glock.com/products/model/g19
>width: 30mm/1.18 in.
find a gun with the same or better capacity that's the same size or smaller. I'm still waiting.

>I certainly would if I'm discussing which is more compact and concealable.
Then you'll have to agree that glocks are smaller and thinner.

>You've been using doubletalk this entire thread, but I could in fact point to several posts where you said that.
You can't, so you won't. You not understanding what I'm saying doesn't mean I'm using doubletalk.

>That's fucking delusional as hell.
I made a claim and provided objective measurable evidence above. Prove me wrong.

>You need to present actual fucking evidence when making a claim like that.
>>> I can think of only the recent full size MHS handgun trials that said glocks were the most reliable and the battlefield vegas guy saying that their glocks were the most reliable and durable.

Address this anytime. Hint: the difference between this and the youtube videos you posted is the quantity of the rounds and number of guns fired.

>You have no referenced a single expert, not that that would matter.
I have referenced groups of experts, militaries and police forces.

You're an idiot. I feel sorry for the people in your life if this is how you act around them. I don't want my tax dollars to go towards your care.
>>
>>35084270

Lol pussy wrist. I shoot fucking Tula and don't even clean my glocks until well after 2k rounds, I've had less than probably 5 jams in 20k rounds through a glock 19 and 34. I cant even get them to stovepipe holding it with 2 fingers after theyve been cleaned and ive tried, a lot.
>>
>>35084320

I've shot a 26, 21, 19, 34, 40, and 43 and never had brass hit me. Aside from the 26 and 21 being gen 3 the rest were gen 4. The detail you wrote makes me want to believe you got a lemon but I've never came across one. Try someone else's, maybe you're not holding with the thumbs forward grip?
>>
File: 1504702701996309160854.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1504702701996309160854.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
OP here. Please stop fighting.
>>
>>35084320
>own glock 22
>dry fire and practice conceal pull daily
>100% no problems
>>
>>35085898
Why gen 2
>>
>>35085923
>>35085905

There were no controls for this 'test'. A true weapons test would be done in a controlled enviroment and would be best to use both brackish and clear water and repeat each gun several times not just once or twice.

Also the glock was able to unload and thr vp was the only one that had a failure in the first mag.

Didnt r3ally see anything damning here. Just poorly done experiment without controls.
>>
>>35086807
No rail/no finger grooves
Aesthetics pretty much
>>
>>35084461
Guns are not magic. What is the mechanical cause of your problem. Saying, it "shits the bed" is like saying the fairy dust wore off. Details man!
>>
>>35086119
>5 or 6 rounds
>nowhere near as safe as a magazine weapon

Kek ok. A couple of my stupid friends were fucking around with a revolver like this. One of them did that thing where u use the weight of the chambers to slap it closed and the second it locked into the breaxh it went off and shot my other buddy in the leg who was almost aa stupid as the shooter ans had the same name. Survived but filled the back seat with blood lmao.
>>
>>35086124
I think the 22 g 4 is a better duty weapon. I also appreciate the stop power and so do the feds.
>>
>>35086887
I know that feel. Why I'm buying a G21 Gen 2.
>>
>>35084584
Cheap insurance for what? Dry firing is a part of the normal operation.
>>
>>35086969
You and your friends are idiots then.

Any revolver owner knows you don't slap close the cylinder like that.

Sounds like your friend either bought a cheap used model or Bubbad the sear himself
>>
>>35086244
Im not the other guy but ur not really proving anything and seems like ur just trollin?
>>
>>35084547
Whats a fuckin nigger doing here?

The cheap wet back gun u have doesnt count fuck off
>>
>>35087003
>have nothing to do with incident
>never point a loaded weapon anyones direction
>am idiot
Yeah ok lmao. I told u they were retarded.

My point is that with revolver theres not much safety since u always have one in the chamber and if u get blood or debris in the chambers it will not fire.

The why the feds stopped using revolvers. Only .40 s and w Sigs now. Magazine weapons only.
>>
>>35086887
Wow you're a moron. You realize the mods were for a reason and that its a weapon and not a toy?
>>
>>35086965
Exactly this
>>
>>35086640
What the fuck is stovepiping and how does it relate to grip?

Ive noticed theres a lot of factors in mechanical failures. Usually its either lack of maintenance or cleaning. Anything mechanical must be tuned and cleaned. I feel like any quality handgun will perform okay of its taken care of?
>>
>>35086459
I like safeties on semi-autos, I admit it's a personal preference.
>>35086969
>5 or 6 shots
Doesn't bother me at all, I work in Detroit and have never felt undergunned.
>the rest of your rambling post
Congrats for having stupid friends I guess.
>>
>>35086969
>a couple of my friends were being retarded and one nearly died
>>
>>35087078
Stovepiping is when a casing doesn't eject completely out of the gun and gets caught sideways between the slide and breech(on a handgun). Limp wristing can cause this because it lets the frame move with the slide.
>>
>>35087078

If you don't hold automatics right or tightly enough the action won't cycle properly and a case can get caught on the way out. Newer guns or ones tuned for hotter rounds magnify the effect. Even rifles can have similar issues, my friend ran a long gas (lowest pressure) AR15 with carbine spring and heavier buffer and it would only cycle when you locked up on the gun so I gave him a worn spring and lighter buffer to fix it for him so he didn't have to use more expensive rounds. Just search glock stovepipe for examples

For your second question, yes. Some can go a little longer dirty though.
>>
>>35084227
why does EVERY gun picture have that knife in it
>>
File: 20160706_185242.jpg (415KB, 738x507px) Image search: [Google]
20160706_185242.jpg
415KB, 738x507px
>>35087193
There are a lot of anons who can't afford the tight tolerances and second to none fit and finish of the Chris Reeve sebenza so they buy Benchmade trash instead.
>>
>>35087058
Ok, so I'm a moron because I like different things? Also finger grooves are shit, why do you think the gen 5 comes without them?

And I don't use the rails, I enjoy the smooth look better.
>>
>>35086470
Because they are plastic. They could have identical steel sights and I wouldn't have a huge problem with them. Some people hate ball in cup. Ball in cup is fine with me.
>>
>>35087410
What does being plastic have to do with it though? There was a guy who recorded a video of him tying his glock to the back of his dirt bike and dragged it on the road the the sights were still zero and fine.
>>
>>35086595
Even accounting for the magazine, the g19 is thinner, shorter (height), and lighter in the same capacity than other similar guns like p-10c, p229, PPQ, and VP9. I might have forgotten a similar 15 round "compact" pistol, but I don't think there are really any similar ones thinner, shorter, or lighter in the same capacity as a g19.
>>
>>35087215

Straighten that fedora, your insecurity is showing.
>>
>>35087456
There are quite a few instances of people saying that they've had the stock sights break off. Plastic might work for 99% of the users, but honestly my biggest beef with them and plastic sights is that it's only saving Glock like 25 cents per gun and their guns aren't competitively prices anymore. If they dropped their MSRP by $100, I'd be fine with plastic sights. It's like how a lot of people feel about plastic guide rods. Yeah they don't really break, but they are more likely to than metal, and it just shows that it was a cost cutting decision that the savings weren't passed on to the consumer.
>>
>>35084227

I don't hate Glocks. I just don't want one.
>>
>>35086141
>>35086141
you really having problems with recoil from a 9mm?
>>
>>35084320
>breach face cracked from dry firing
maybe it cracked by your half ass retarded homegunsmith attempt to change a perfectly functioning extractor
>>
>>35086624
>I've never shot it with dirt or sand or mud in it.
>>
File: Father Espada.jpg (2MB, 1864x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Father Espada.jpg
2MB, 1864x2592px
>>35087215
In the name of Lynn Thompson and saint Gaston begone from this thread, vile thing. In nome di COLD STEEL, ESPADA, e, XL ti mando indietro all'inferno.
>THE POWER OF ESPADA COMPELS YOU.
>>
File: glockfags.jpg (837KB, 1433x1942px) Image search: [Google]
glockfags.jpg
837KB, 1433x1942px
>>35084227
Because you won't shut the fuck up
>>
File: 1500264502290.png (210KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1500264502290.png
210KB, 500x667px
>>35088594
Maybe you could talk too if you're gun wasn't a inferior piece of shit
>>
>>35088706
>GLOCK IS LITERALLY THE ONLY GOOD GUN EVERYTHING ELSE IS INFERIOR

There we go again, not shutting the fuck up
>>
>>35087184
U mean semi auto as well?
>>
>>35087166
Ah i see. Basically failure to eject from not maintaining good grip.
>>
>>35087385
The gen 5 comes without finger grips cuz the fbi required it. Im sorry but i think youre a faggot for caring how it looks and should be playing with barbies
>>
>>35089595
Right. Reason being that the mass of the slide needs to move independent of the frame to open and eject. Fwiw, I wouldn't go by whether or not a pistol will function when limp wristed. I suspect ones that will may be... overgassed? Not sure what to call it. But like how carbine ARs are. They have more energy put into ejection than is really needed. That's opinion though, I'm not saying its fact
>>
File: 1502164384039.jpg (483KB, 900x2822px) Image search: [Google]
1502164384039.jpg
483KB, 900x2822px
>>35088850
I'm no undying Glock fanboy but I prefer this meme
>>
>>35087215
Be honest now, is your goal to make everyone hate sebenza? Cause that's what you're doing. Is this some semi elaborate false flag sebenza based operation? Are you an undercover benchmade/cold steel/spyderco employee?
>>
>>35087529
The sights thing was originally because of import restrictions from what I've heard. I assume one reason they still do that is everyone replaces the sights anyway.
>>
File: DETONATES_EXTERNALLY.jpg (633KB, 898x3298px) Image search: [Google]
DETONATES_EXTERNALLY.jpg
633KB, 898x3298px
>>35090566
fixed
>>
>>35090610
Yeah, most people will, but the cost of cheap steel sights over plastic isn't very high. Buying retail on Glocks's store has plastic sights at $3 and steel at $10. Taking some real leaps here, that means steel is 3 times the cost to produce as polymer. It probably only costs them like 10 cents to manufacture the polymers, so it'd only be 30 cents or so for steel. If they were better quality, more people wouldn't buy aftermarkets. Hell, when I bought my first gun (Glock), I didn't even use the stock sights because every guide or article about your first Glock said to switch them out immediately. I didn't know any better and bought in to the bullshit. I don't think I'm the only person that'd happened to.
>>
>tfw I own HK, Sig and Glock handguns

I like brand wars as much as the next guy but they are all fine guns at the end of the day.
>>
File: autistic_screeching.png (18KB, 667x125px) Image search: [Google]
autistic_screeching.png
18KB, 667x125px
>>
>>35089662
So by that logic you should rock a hi-point since it's just a weapon and functions
>>
>>35089662
So a man should just settle for the ugliest woman since their only use is to reproduce with?
>>
>>35086459
It probably doesn't have a hair trigger like a glock
>>
>>35086519
Prep the bull, Hans.
>>
>>35086534

>imaretard.gif
>icantgoogle.gif
>iignoredtimestampedfuckingpictures.gif

This is you. Don't let me allow reality to creep into your idiocy though.
>>
>>35085898
Just keep looking and eventually you will get lucky. You want a gun that is no longer produced so finding one is just luck. If you really want no finger grooves just buy the gen5 when it comes out.
>>
>>35087193

What knife is it?
>>
>>35084227

You are a gud pistol, but it's hard to go back after you go SA or DA/SA.
>>
>>35087030

Fuckin yo mom cousin fuckin pigeon shit honkey.

Not black neither unlike u I'm actually has guns u no guns cod faggot.
>>
>>35086222
>mfg. tanaka
>>
>>35086624
u wot
>>
>>35087969
Two different pistols, retard. Cracked breechface was the bone stock G17.

Nice try though.

>>35086656
I think I just have the worst fucking luck buying glocks desu. Thumbs forward grip and more than enough of my fat ass and fap-induced handstrength behind it that "MUH LIMPWRIST" is nowhere near an issue.

I have tried other glocks, as noted my G17 was reliable till it decided it wanted to die. Fired G34, G35, G17C, multiple 26s, multiple 43s, all with no problem. Even a buddy loaning me his 19 ran OK. This little shit 19 on my table though...

>>35086640
k. Well put a glove on so your semen and cheeto coated hands don't actually contact the surface of it and touch my 19 so your bullshittium aura can transfer.
>>
I have a gen4 g17 all stock. It pelts me in the face with brass constantly. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
>>
>>35087529
Metal guide rods do nothing but make the gun heavier and less reliable.
>>
>>35095463
Hk's do have that fuck ugly label though. Tanaka just copied it faithfully.
>>
>>35095787
Replace the extractor maybe?
>>
>>35095787

Replace extractor seems to be common.
Make sure your ejector has 5 numbers on it.
>>
File: 20160624_005726.jpg (3MB, 2267x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20160624_005726.jpg
3MB, 2267x4032px
>>35094992
Benchmade 940 Osborne
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.