[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gustav gerat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: descarga.jpg (9KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
9KB, 266x189px
this is the largest canyon ever built in history.was built by the Nazis
>>
>>35082410
its power to waste German resources was truly something

seriously has any of these german autism projects actually done any good ever?
>>
File: IMG_6676.jpg (36KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6676.jpg
36KB, 499x334px
Didn't saddam build a bigger one?
>>
Babylon project I believe. Canadian engineer/project lead on it was killed by mossad .
>>
>>35082410
Pretty sure water built the largest Canyon ever
>>
>>35082432
Those German autism projects sent us to the moon and created us nukes.

That's just two. Germans invented the fucking jet for fuck's sake. Not everything the Nazi's did (most, but not all) was a waste of resources. They did a shit ton of R&D the rest of the world was able to use, especially the US. Shit, the US even pardoned that Japanese group that did live human dissections and shit just so that they could get their hands on all that sweet, sweet, unethical data.
>>
>>35083838
To expand on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

That will send you down the rabbit hole of all the crazy shit the Nazi's either brought with them, or the stuff that we were able to make based on things done by the Nazis.
>>
>>35083854

Never mind what they took from Unit 731
>>
>>35083838
>Germans invented the fucking jet
Nope. They were just the first to build a production fighter around one, which everyone else reckoned was a waste of time. Turns out it was.
>>
>>35083838
>created us nukes.
Sure, if you consider Jewish German Einstein as German's legacy.
>>
File: Rhine_canyon.jpg (596KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rhine_canyon.jpg
596KB, 1600x1200px
>>35082410
>this is the largest canyon ever built in history
There are certainly bigger canyons.

>canon
Psure HARP guns were bigger.
>>
File: kikes hate snek.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kikes hate snek.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>35084822
>Einstein
>German
>scientist
>contributed to anything, let alone Manhattan Project
IMPLYING
>>
>>35084822
>who is Heisenberg
>>
>>35083838
>Germans invented the fucking jet for fuck's sake
No. The concept dated back to the turn of the century, and both Whittle and Ohain had come up with their designs around the same time. Germany did hold the distinction of flying the first jet aircraft and getting the first jet fighter into service, but that was hardly all that revolutionary considering the British had their own jet demonstrator fly not long after and there wasn't as pressing a need for the Allies to get jets into service.

German engineering really wasn't all that groundbreaking outside of a very few niche fields. What gave them their reputation was their propensity for "superweapons" and the fact that we got into all their archives postwar so we got to see every dumb idea they ever considered. And for every niche where they did have advantages - like rocketry - you had areas where they were hilariously failing, like high speed flight research.
>>
File: grand canyon.jpg (120KB, 1048x539px) Image search: [Google]
grand canyon.jpg
120KB, 1048x539px
>>35084844
Fuck your shit.
>>
>>35083838
But an American invented rocketry, and a Russian theorized about it far before the autism team decided to smear their jewfat greased mitts all over it.
>>
>>35085132
Forget demonstrators, the Gloster Meteor entered operational service only a few weeks after the Me 262, and was arguably a much better airplane. (Wartime models had a lot of issues, but the Me 262 was in a similar boat and probably would've been held back as well had the Germans not been so desperate.)
>>
>>35085196
That and the centrifugal flow engines the Allies had were more viable in the near-term than the axial-flow ones Germany had developed.
>>
>>35085243
Yeah, even the early Meteor engines had something like 10x the service interval of the 262's engines.

I don't know why the Meteor is so obscure compared to the 262, and why almost everybody you talk to, even history buffs, tend to think the Germans were the only ones with jets in WWII. I'm not sure if it's because of stories passed down by allied aviators who ran into German jets, or if it's the typical fetishization of Nazi tech (as is so often seen with Tiger memes), or what.

People similarly don't realize that America ALSO had operational jets at the end of the war, though they came too late to see combat. (A few P-80s made it to Italy before the war ended, but didn't actually do anything.)
>>
>muh German superscience
Outside of naval engineering (submarines only) and rocketry, they were behind both USA and UK in pretty much every area.
>>
>>35085474
Germans were also behind fucking Russians in small arms development until like 1942 or so when they started developing very innovative designs out of sudden. Why was it? Because the fucking retards believed that gasport is evil and were stuck with shitty gastrap for their gas-operated firearms. Had they built a SINGLE prototype of proper gas-operated firearm with gas port and they'd know better, but they didn't, and they've realized their massive failure once they've got SVT in their hands.
>>
>have 80 million people
>get fucked twice
Woah so this is the power of the german people
Alahu akbar
>>
File: Lulu-Belle_af.jpg (93KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lulu-Belle_af.jpg
93KB, 600x450px
>>35085311
The P-80 first flew in '44 if I recall.
>>
>>35085170
I didn't have it saved. I only have like 4 pictures with canyon in their metadata.
>>
>>35085311
>the typical fetishization of Nazi tech

mostly this
>>
>>35085553
>fight against the entire world
>be winning
>jews disrupt your markets and labor, and then proceed to overthrow your government
>lose war
>fighting against the entire world again
>be winning
>japan fucks up and wakes the sleeping giant resulting in a blockade and imminent mass starvation
>lose war

They're just unlucky.
>>
>>35085600
>jews disrupt your markets and labor, and then proceed to overthrow your government
The same jews Germans sent to Russia to do the same?

Germany DESERVED revolution after sending Lenin to St. Petersburg with a wagon full of gold so he could spew his poison there.
>>
Germany might have done better if they hadn't chased all their best scientists away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Physik
>>
>>35085616

Nah. They couldn't sustain the war effort. Even if they had oil, fully working Panthers and King Tigers and a fleet of trucks for logistics, they simply didn't have the manpower. The war was won entirely by the fact Germany overstretched and couldn't manage the rebuttal. Especially once Japan got fucked and Russia went 'all to the Eastern Front lel'.
>>
>>35085633
Yeah, they were fucked from the start. But gutting their scientific community didn't help.
>>
>>35085616
I don't think anything of value was lost. If you are stupid enough to be a commie (by choice), then you probably aren't smart enough to make legitimate contributions.
If you are a big enough kike that you view yourself as a jew first and a german last, then you would keep any innovations/discoveries you made for your own benefit at the cost of germany.
>>
>>35085600
>Germany winning WW1
More like
>Germany tries new special forces tactics
>gets rekt by allied tanks and French motorized artillery
>proceed to say "JOOS DIT IT WE WUZ UNDEFEATED" and call it a day
>US comes late and claim they played a major role
>>
actually the fist patent for an explosive device,
that uses the uranium isotope 235 as primary
explosive fuel, which ist compressed by spherically positioned conventional explosive charges, and gets its gammy ray induction for
starting the chain reaction by lithium and polonium, was registered in Wiener Neustadt, Austria, in the late 1920´s.
>>
File: Sonnengewehr.jpg (341KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sonnengewehr.jpg
341KB, 1600x900px
>>
the chinks invented both gunpowder and rockets

one should pay them more respect, they are the worlds no1 economy.
One should buy chinese military equipment and weapons, vehicles too.
China is prosperous and has large production assets
>>
>>35087016
This
I agree
If i was a country in need of military equipment, i wouldnt waste money on soviet produce, or waste even more money on expensive and overcomplicated western ones either, i would go for the right thing, the chinese.
Everything you need for the right fair price
>>
>>35083838
>germans invented the nuke and the jet
Stormfag education
>>
>>35087065
not an argument
>>
>>35082410
did the germans ever build that buried cannon that used a series of charges? Or was it just a proposal?
>>
>>35088574
They got started on it but it got bombed to hell before anything came of the project, if I remember.
>>
>>35087636
the argument is that they didnt, and youre dumb for believing it
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.