[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NK WILL WIN THE WAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

Ok so I'll explain to you why the US and South Korea are both effectively fucked. If the North develops a dangerous enough nuclear deterrent which could fuck up major US cities and other major cities in the region (which they are set to do so) then they can effectively invade the south or place an ultimatum on the US and the South to hand over control of the peninsular to them. It will be an incredibly difficult situation for the US and everyone else because they'll be nuked to shit if they intervene. The war is either going to restart very soon with the US bombing the shit out of NK before they develop said nuclear deterrent or the US will end up doing shit all and eventually the North would be able to regain control over the South. At this point, the latter seems most likely due to the unwillingness of the US to strike first and the complications with China in the region.
>>
>sanctions
>even more sanctions
>trade blockade
Kind of hard to invade if you can't feed your own army
>>
>>35079539

Not OP, but i've read quite an interesting article on the topic today.
Apparently some african countries keep on doing business with NK, notably, namibia zimbabwe, and others, trading NK weapons against foreign currencies.
Also, China often offers coverage for shipping to NK's exports, effectively rendering such blockade, or trade sanctions, impossible.

It's a known fact, not long ago, a joint NK-RPC ship was intercepted on the suez canal. This one didn't went through, but they can't stop them all.
>>
>>35079348

DPRK will maybe have the initiative, and bomb seoul or guam or whatever, but if they do so, the US is gonna nuke the shit out of them.

Kim is trying is best to be frightening, but it's quite doubtful that he'll effectively go ahead and launch a war he know he'll lose for sure.
>>
>>35079348
I have more faith in our ABM systems than best Korea's ability to create a missile capable of reaching CONUS unscathed and functional.
>>
>>35079627
Considering they've managed to create a Hydrogen Bomb 5-10 years quicker than previously thought possible shows that they could end up with a nuclear deterrent too sophisticated to be stopped by ABM systems at some point in the near future
>>
File: 1504397178921.jpg (48KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
1504397178921.jpg
48KB, 600x632px
>>35079539
Edit: didn't even see you said the norks will nuke the mainland US. Pic related.
The norks can MAYBE hit Guam. MAYBE.
>>
>>35079348
>NK tries to nuke guam
>crappy missle fails 150ft in air
>vaporizes whole NK brass and leadership
problem will solve itslef
>>
>>35079691
>implying cluster warheads are within their reach
Somebody needs to do some research. The norks are having trouble fitting a nuke into a warhead right now.
>>
>>35079696
Yeah, right now. Why do people act like they won't develop the technology to reach the US?
>>
>>35079711
Top kek
>>
File: THAAD.jpg (3MB, 1960x1451px) Image search: [Google]
THAAD.jpg
3MB, 1960x1451px
>>35079691
Their nuke program has had a lot of outside help (Pakistan & AQ Khan).

Sort of the same level of achievement as the Soviets getting nukes four years after us largely through spies.

I do not gamble, but I'd bet serious money that the threat now, and OPs reasoning fitted to present circumstances is an overblown threat. OP is doing it, as well as most of the press.
>>
>>35079718
There's plenty of signs that their efforts in miniaturisation have been successfull though.
>>
>>35079732
That's like the US worrying about Kenya developing ICBM's out of sticks and voodoo.
>>
>>35079711
>They consider it a success.
>Because the great leader wanted it to happen like that.
>>
>>35079760
Damn you're a dumbass.
>>
>>35079754
The only thing they managed to miniaturize is the people.
>>
>>35079732
>implying that sanctions won't go into maximum overdrive within the year.
A trade blockade could even happen with in the next 1.5 years. I'd like to see them deal with that for a week.
>>
>>35079780
There is a risk to sanctions like that too though. There's every chance that they'll decide to strike because they've got nothing left.
>>
>>35079802
Implying a broke, starving country could do anything other than >>35079711
>>
Just nuke them and get it over with already. JESUS FUCK
>>
>>35080039
This desu. I'm just getting tired of all this NK dick waving. Just hit them with a few nukes and be done with it.
>>
File: 220px-Park_Chung_hee.jpg (9KB, 220x342px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Park_Chung_hee.jpg
9KB, 220x342px
>>35080039
No, I want Korea to reunite
>>
File: even harder.png (44KB, 1092x2188px) Image search: [Google]
even harder.png
44KB, 1092x2188px
>>35079802
They'll get pic related.
>>
>>35079348
>NK WILL WIN THE WAR
LOL no. Like the Spartans, America is only actually good at one type of war, but they're really, REALLY good at that one type. Conventional war against an industrialized power that has lots of point targets to take out is the one thing America's good at, and everyone who's tried to fight them like that has ended up getting the shit kicked out of them. If the Norks tried it, they'd last about as long as Saddam Hussein did, which was approximately a week.

That's why, if you want to fight America, you don't do it by trying to beat them at the shit they're good at. You do the things they're bad at countering instead.
>>
Everyone, pick your Nork war bride.

I'm going for the GILF
>>
>>35079348
>It will be an incredibly difficult situation for the US and everyone else because they'll be nuked to shit

I have a question.
Why is it that in these scenarios people come up with, it is only the US and allies that are worried about doing something that will get them nuked? In these things the Norks always are fearless and undeterable with some metaphysical certitude that the US will never respond with nuclear weapons if backed into a corner?
>>
>>35080563
Because they are morons who don't know anything about the world.
>>
>>35079753
actually ages and ages ago it was india and pakistan for cash but the recent jump has been ukraine surprisingly.due to the conflict there its been easier to get in/out with info.
>>
>>35079348

>country with one nuke, maybe
>nuked to shit

lol no, even if intercept missiles are bad, we have way too many
>>
>>35079802
china wont allow sanctions as it would collapse NK, so the other option is war, china wont allow that either. china doesnt want a failed state on its doorstep, period. so whats the next move?
>>
>>35080563
'Cause the Norks know that the US can't respond on the same level. Sure, the US has nukes, but they can't use them against civilians. Even tactical nukes would be really, really controversial and would probably end the current government. Enough people believe that nukes = automatic war crime that they could force the gov't to stand down, and allies could step in to oversee the transition of power if shit gets really bad domestically.
>>
>>35081587
Pay attention. This is what will happen:

China will invade and absorb NK. This stabilizes the region and gives China access to all the mineral wealth of NK. NK army is so fucking hungry that 95% will surrender for a Chinese MRE. It will be over in 72 hours or less.
>>
>>35081635

Literally nobody would care about nuking NK if NK used nukes first
>>
>>35081635
>Sure, the US has nukes, but they can't use them against civilians.
The US doesn't have to use them against civilians. The US can deploy them against DPRK military targets. It will kill a ton of people, but thats one of the reasons that deterrence works.

The US has said, very explicitly, that one of the roles for their nuclear arsenal is retaliation for an attack or to preempt an imminent attack by a nuclear power.
The US would not being doing anything that the other major nuclear powers have not declared that they would also do.
>>
File: DPRK fallout.jpg (127KB, 750x490px) Image search: [Google]
DPRK fallout.jpg
127KB, 750x490px
>>35081635
You know nothing, Anon Snow.
>>
>>35081639
You're retarded as fuck if you actually believe that. The rest of the developed world would economically sanction the fuck out of China for conquering territory that literally nobody, China included, recognizes as belonging to China.
>>
>>35081635
Of North Korea uses nukes first all bets are off

The whole world would literally be holding their breath to see what America would do if one of their major cities got nuked, because they know it will most likely be a bloodbath from there forward.
>>
>>35081587
It's really simple and has been talked about in the Chinese diplomatic community for several years:

- heavily reinforce border with NK to prevent spillover
- allow NK to be destroyed either through war or socio-economic collapse
- allow SK to begin governing area as a unified Korea
- negotiate with SK and US to remove permanently based US forces from Korean peninsula after stabilization has occurred.
>>
>>35081639
"pay attention?". ok. nice and rude it is - pay attention....china doesnt want to invade NK, it will create more problems for it as the US will bolster regional presence and see it as a hostile move.tactically bad. china doesnt want a war including with NK. china has said it doesnt want to handle millions of hungry refugees on their border
pay attention. if china invades he might nuke china.
attention paid?

transmission over......
>>
File: 1498058156674.jpg (180KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498058156674.jpg
180KB, 1920x1280px
>>35080504
Good choice.
I'll go for the tight shopkeeper.
>>
>>35081724
>- negotiate with SK and US to remove permanently based US forces from Korean peninsula after stabilization has occurred.
china wont allow SK to vacuum fill the NK with a pro US state next door. no way. already declared by china. so now what ? its basicallly checkmate. hence NK continues to launch agai n and again.
>>
>>35081883
i dont think US would leave anyway , its their policy shift to go into asia for decades.
>>
>>35081753
she a model or something?
the only move is for the US to leave the region permanently and china then force NK to calm the fuck down as its got no excuse to do anything anymore.
>>
File: tea_girl_north_korea.jpg (20KB, 290x210px) Image search: [Google]
tea_girl_north_korea.jpg
20KB, 290x210px
>>35081753
I'll take Tea Girl.
>>
>>35081698
Wasn't the Korean peninsula at one time where the various Chinese dynasties sent their political exiles?
>>
>>35081921
You're saying let NK unify and take SK?

You do know that they've been sabre rattling since the cease fire, and they will vie for more and more control to assert their dominance right?

They will want the control of the East and Yellow Sea as well as the surrounding islands.
>>
File: 1483743839100.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483743839100.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>35081921
>the only move is for the US to leave the region
>>
>>35081883
> already declared by china
This is false and oversimplified.
>>
>>35082001
>You're saying let NK unify and take SK?
nope NK stays where it is. china reigns it in as it doesnt want a war on its doorstep.
>>
>>35082013
>>35081921
I mean how is China going to make the US leave, threaten war with the biggest market, and the one buying their cheaply manufactured shit?
>>
File: history of korea.jpg (327KB, 819x394px) Image search: [Google]
history of korea.jpg
327KB, 819x394px
>>35082001
The DPRK really has the territorial right to all of Eurasia technically
>>
>>35079348
that saying goes a war with NK could kill 2 million people in the first 30 minutes. whats the spread of causalities projected. that gives us 10 minutes to take out every command post. com link. under ground cable. and foreign asset. I suspect you need a fighter wing, 3 platoons and enough HE to make logistics officers asshole pucker. the will is there. the man power is there. the tech is there. the sims are there. we're just waiting until NK blinks or impales themselves on our bayonet.
>>
File: 1nm8wa.jpg (26KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1nm8wa.jpg
26KB, 800x480px
>>35079711
Oh please let this happen... maximum kek! Confirm dubs.
>>
>>35081921
>she a model or something?
No but like anywhere they hire the best looking girls for this kind of job.
>>
>>35082072
Sure, just like the entire planet belongs to China because muh ancient maps.
>>
>>35082072
Which is why it would want to keep asserting it's dominance.
It's only a matter of securing a foothold and severing it's dependence from China that NK can turn on them.
>>
>>35079711
NK brass would be unna ground if they were to legit fire missiles with intent to strike foreign land.
>>
>>35082172
but thats what they would want you to think they might be on vacation!
>>
>>35079348
better buy another mosin then to help you sleep better right?
>>
>>35081639
>China will invade and absorb NK
Retard.

Do you even know why North Korea exists?
>>
>>35079753
10% chance of Los Angeles getting nuked is already effective deterrent, though. US policy makers aren't going to want to risk even a small chance of saving SK by getting LA nuked.
>>
>>35082308
>US policy makers aren't going to want to risk even a small chance of saving SK by getting LA nuked.
Thats where you are wrong. This kind of thinking was in play in the Cold War and it was flawed.
>>
File: Watching the Apocalypse.jpg (340KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Watching the Apocalypse.jpg
340KB, 1600x1200px
>>35082308
For the longest time politicians/military alike dealt in 100% risk scenarios calmly and coldly.

That generation hasn't exactly died off yet, not to mention the many who were heavily influenced by such positions (myself included).

Frankly you give politicians far too much credit.
>>
>>35081883
This + there will be NO reunification unless NK does it by force somehow. SK is perfectly happy as they are now. US will likely stay as well.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35082072
WE WUZ KOREANZ NIGGUH
>>
>>35079348
half a carrot has been added to your ration
>>
>>35082001
who cares if NK takes SK? It's two halves of a shitty peninsula that ultimately has no geopolitical or economic significance outside of "REEEEEE MUH BORDER BUFFER" from China. We've already given gookland much more than they have ever given us, the place is a waste of American taxpayer money.
>>
>>35082072
Finno-Korean HYPERWAR
>>
Nuke Korea so that we will have a new form of anime in 20 - 30 years
>>
>>35081635
>Allies forcing us go step down
>After we just nuked someone's shit

Ain't nobody telling us shit after we unleash atomic hellfire if it ain't China or Russia deciding to hold an even bigger fire works show. Assuming we don't just first strike China too.
>>
>>35079348
I don't care about the political shit posting, but I have a morbid curiosity to see what would happen if one of these gigantic north korean military parades was carpet bombed...

Would there be so much blood to create a blood ocean?
>>
>>35080102
Thing is nukes will cause more radioactive material, we all lose.

We need to churn out a dozen MOAB's a month and just saturation bomb NK with conventional explosives
>>
>>35082671
exactly its checkmate. the US is wasting tax payers money. its impotent. might aswell admit defeat or a draw like in afghanistan or vietnam.
>>
>>35081587
Honestly dude, It's better if the chibese invade and take over NK

Despite all the bs dick waving people do on the internet, USA, Russia and China will never nuje each other, we all like blue jeans and apple pie, the only real worry is Islam and NK being dicks who don't care and will fuck over the world out of spite.

China has dropped their posturing and has openly disaproved of NK be ause if we eleminate USA from the story, NK is hokding a grudge agai st china because the trade they do partake in is heavily favored on china and NK moght want to get even by demanding better trade deals or even territory.
>>
>>35085619
China dropped their posturing after Un killed his brother in Malaysia. China wanted to replace Un because he does not go according to Chinese plan.
>>
>>35080039
I'm getting tired of hearing about it too. Just glass the whole peninsula and hope that KIA can still build the Stinger.
>>
File: General_Ripper.jpg (62KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
General_Ripper.jpg
62KB, 1024x569px
Where's general ripper when you need him?
>>
>>35082115
Do you not get the joke?
>>
>>35085483
I wonder how many of us thought about this
>>
File: 1485098152011.jpg (80KB, 431x424px) Image search: [Google]
1485098152011.jpg
80KB, 431x424px
>>35079348
You're incredibly retarded if you think their nukes powered by sticks and rocks are going to get all the way across the planet and into U.S. airspace. We've had a nuclear counter defense for decades, they barely unlocked nuclear weapons and can barely launch them outside their own damn borders. As other anons already said, these fuckers get care packaged food and supplies from Daddy cuck China. As soon as they launch a hostile nuke, everyone, including China, would sanction them into starvation.
>>
>>35079348
There will be no winners is such a war.

Kinda impressive how hard norks hustle for the funds to build their stuff though.
>>
>>35080291
>stop in the name of the Queen
During the reign of George VI
>>
>>35080504
This is actually a green screen in a shed for sure.
>>
>>35081753
Wew. p. cute. I usually don't go all yellow fever.
>>
>>35085885
You're a shitposting retard without a clue who has provided nothing to these threads other than ignorant opinions.

Fuck off.
>>
kim doesn't have a death wish

the US could attack and he'd surrender
>>
>>35082308
With our current government, I wouldn't be surprised if they let LA get nuked so they can bathe NK in hellfire.
>>
>>35086070
That would lose an absolute TON of GDP.
Thinking in just money, Hollywood is completely gone along side countless massive players in the economy.
Not to mention the fallout would fuck up the Central Valley, losing the main source of food for a large portion of the country.
>>
>>35086149
>this is what SoCal fags actually believe
>>
>>35086165
Feel free to refute what I said
>>
>>35086179
A nuke, especially one as small as North Korea is capable of deploying, would hardly irradiate much of the Southern part of the state. The biggest risk is fall out from it not being an airburst. Also even if much of the central valley got some nice fallout dusting, it's a fairly simple (but expensive) process of removing the top foot or so of top soil, continual testing of water, etc. You'd have about two seasons worth of having to import almonds, peaches, and whatever else at higher prices and then it'd be back to normal. You'd literally need multiple of these devices in multiple cities to do the sort of damaged you're talking about. More likely than not, we're talking at least a dozen devices all over CA, OR, and WA. I'm not an expert though. My point is you're fucking retarded if you think the Norks are gambling that the US will be crippled by that sort of strike. We've got at least a decade or more until they have the capability to do that unless (for whatever reason) Russia or China dump some high yield shit into their hands for whatever reason. Their apparent cooperation with, possibly, Pakistan will only go so far, consider their own limited capabilities. The biggest concerns are the theoretical EMP strikes and an enhanced dirty bomb/hydrogen bomb hybrid thing intended to kick up as much fall out with the longest lasting isotope half lives as possible. It's still a threat but you're hyping it up with .50 cent army-tier delusion.
>>
>>35086149
>Hollywood is completely gone
And California would go full Republican for eternity
>>
>>35086179
>>35086221
Also this is just based off of lurking in threads and very preliminary reading. Maybe I'm completely wrong and reality is like Hollywood but I prefer to have a bit more faith in real people and in my countrymen, even the politicians.
>>
>>35079539
>sanctions work every time
Castro says hi, from hell. He died of old age and cancer or some shit
>>
>>35086221
I'm just basing it off of the hydrogen bomb they allegedly have.
If that goes off over the Hollywood mountains, the entire film industry is gone
Also, heh, everyone and everything I've ever known
>>
>>35086265
I fucking knew it. Yeah, your sense of self importance was palpable.
>>
>>35086229
Nah, you'd have to take out San Francisco and Sacramento as well. Though Hollywood getting nuked and most of L.A. getting irradiated would give the government the excuse to do things to North Korea that would make the pacific theater look like a stroll through the park.
>>
>>35082072
how many wons did they give you for that? or do they pay in rice?
>>
>>35081753
post more nk hotties pls
no nk qt 3.14, why even live
>>
>>35086288
As if
I'm talking about cash here you mongoloid
>>
>>35086149
>main source of food
>what is the midwest?
Central Valley's crop output is predominantly luxury foods like nuts, grapes, and asparagus. Few staple foods are grown there.
>>
>>35086318
>Also, heh, everyone and everything I've ever known
But yeah, I bet you shit post about us "fly overs", huh? Because you consider anything that isn't SoCal or the bay area as subhuman. I bet you think fucking Seattle is a backwater and Sac is full of biker methheads.
>>
>>35086319
>what is the midwest?

Boy I sure do love corn and corn and corn and corn and corn and corn and corn and corn...
>>
>>35086333
>t. someone whose never been to the midwest
Lots of Corn, sure (which you can do a lot with), tons of wheat, tons of other shit too.
>>
>>35086328
Woah anon
I was just mentioning that I don't want my family to die in flames

Didn't know that was too much too ask since I am geographically adjacent to liberals or whomever hurt your feelings
>>
>>35081576
6 to 10 most likely able to be mated to vehicles. It's still not much.
>>
>norks get a few missiles built
>they actually do the thing
>first missile fails a few miles off the pad
>second missile's warhead explodes before it goes anywhere, only working bomb out of the whole mess
>third missile hits bumfuck nowhere Japan
>fourth and fifth missiles quickly shot down
>sixth, seventh, and eighth missiles blown to hell with tomahawks before they can go anywhere
>norks suddenly invaded from north and south in a not so surprising move by the Chinese who have had it with their shit and the completely expected mad as hell US and ROK forces
>Japanese planes and troops show up in force on the Korean peninsula in anger for the first time since WWII after Japan just says "fuck it" abolishing article 9 after "almost getting nuked" by a defective missile
>Fatty Kim realizes he has made a horrible mistake as hundreds of thousands of his troops defect for Big Macs and the greatest collective armed force to ever march smashes through the country
>afterwards tension in the region almost vanishes and world relations improve substantially as former enemies fight together to curbstomp a retarded fat kid
>long lasting peace among the world's greatest nations finally truly in reach
>>
>>35086353
Your family? What, your lesbian moms and your distant father? Oh, I can't forget about your adopted Chinese sister.
>>
>>35082208
Buying more Mosins solves almost any problem.
>>
>>35086341
And I take it you've never been to a California farm either. There are a shit ton of dairy farms, why do you think we were and I think still might be trying to steal cheese away from Wisconsin? Whole lot of cattle ranches too.
>>
>>35086367
Oh we're doing stereotypes are we, you inbred sister fucking meth addict?
>>
>>35086044
After a couple phone calls, it's decided. He's not allowed to be white anymore.
>>
>>35086380
Nigga, I grew up an hour east of sac and spent plenty of time in the valley.
>>
>>35086366
Don't give me such an erection anon
>>
>>35086333
And the only reason so much corn is grown is because of the government effectively forced production to switch to it en mass during the whole ethanol fuel craze. Those mandates (and subsidies) are still in place. If there was suddenly a loss in food production that would change.
>>
>>35079348
NK nukes is pure dick waving and a reminder that they are useful to the US. If they appear as a threat they are a valid reason for the US to maintain a credible force on China's doorstep. Without NK I doubt Taiwan would still exist.

Plus if NK wanted to really arm the US they would only need to arrange with a few nutcases in the Middle East, give them radioactive material and plan a dirty bomb attack on US soil. This would be far cheaper and have a better chance to yield a result than a missile.
>>
>>35079348
> It will be an incredibly difficult situation for the US and everyone else because they'll be nuked to shit if they intervene.
Please, if the norks start a full our war without striking with their nukes first, Pyongyang will be a wasteland before their troops reach Seoul.
Northern Korea doesn't have mobile ICBMs, only middle range missile and the launch sites for long ranges ones are known. If they want to hit the US, it must be the very first thing in the war, hoping that US missile defense will fuck up. Otherwise the US will hit all their launch sites.

Worst Korea and Japan are fucked though, the norks can strike their major cities later in the war.
>>
>>35081698
>Sanctioning the country that makes 90% of your stuff and who have also just saved SK a pretty penny that would have to be spent developing a primitive shithole.

Yeah nah.
>>
>>35085585
What the fuck are you on about.
>>
>>35082072
dprk built hadrian's wall confirmed
>>
>>35085396
Because they wont stop at just retaking South Korea.
>>
File: 1504456108584m.jpg (70KB, 1024x903px) Image search: [Google]
1504456108584m.jpg
70KB, 1024x903px
>>35079771
>>
>>35079598
Wow, being supported by sub-Sarhan niggers where inflation rates are literally thousands of percent?
>>
>>35080504
Tea girl will be liberated by the BAC
>>
>>35082072
WE
>>
>>35088587
WUZ
>>
>>35088989
BIX NOOD!
>>
>>35079348
I'm just hoping they hit LA. Deep down, I know it won't happen, but a man can have dreams, right?
>>
>>35081678
>Hiroshima gets fucked again
Poor bastards really never do get a break
>>
>>35086610
Jesus titty-fucking christ, you're ignorant as fuck. China doesn't make anywhere even remotely close to that proportion of stuff. And you've further proven your retarded inbred nature by asserting that development of NK would somehow fall 100% on the shoulders not only of SK but on the shoulders solely of the SK government.
>>
>>35086610
There are already lots of sanctions against China, junior. Read a book.

>>35086319
California produces a large majority of the country's fruit and vegetables.
>>
>>35086258
Yeah but Cuba had support from other countries tho.
Nobody wants to support NK, not even the chinese.
>>
File: 1441321068280.jpg (70KB, 885x765px) Image search: [Google]
1441321068280.jpg
70KB, 885x765px
>>35079348
>Implying NK will have enough money and resources to develop a lot of missles
>Implying modern countries can't shoot then down
>Implying north Korea won't become south Korea's parking lot
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>35086328
Sac IS full of methheads, hell, just a few years back my cousin got married to some fat sow like him and she popped out a fucked up potato baby that had to be on life support for several weeks. LA is full of faggots, San Francisco is full of faggots, just the bay area and southern california in general is full of faggots and asians. If you want to get away from that, move away from it. Sure, it'll follow you, but move away.
>>
>>35088573
OH YEAH, TEA GIRL! From when VICE wasn't shit, right?
>>
>>35090224
VICE was always shit. They're just worse now
>>
>>35090426
fair enough.
>>
>>35086388
What's wrong faggot? Got raped by your wife's black son again? Don't complain now, that would be racist :)
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.