[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I am very interested in the CZ 75 PCR but every gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: CZ 75 PCR.jpg (278KB, 2738x1825px) Image search: [Google]
CZ 75 PCR.jpg
278KB, 2738x1825px
Hey guys, I am very interested in the CZ 75 PCR but every gun shop I've visited doesn't have one so I haven't been able to get a physical feel of one. What are your inputs on this gun?
>>
File: IMG_20170615_24966.jpg (134KB, 1005x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_24966.jpg
134KB, 1005x768px
>>35078238
Everyone here will bash them but I have a p01 that is my edc and I love it. I shoot better with it than any other pistol I have. Hold out until you can hold /shoot one but I bet you will fall in love with it when you do.
>>
>>35078264
If you live near Cincinnati I'd be more than happy to let you shoot it btw
>>
>>35078272
I'm from Virginia, but I appreciate it!
>>
>>35078307
No problem. But regardless what everyone here says. Put one in your hand and shoot it and decide for yourself.
>>
>>35078569
Have you shot the P10?
>>
>>35078238
>>35078264

I carry a PCR, and I absolutely love it. Great carry gun.
>>
>>35078238
They're fine guns. Not my preference, but there's nothing egregiously wrong with them. Those same gun shops might or might not ever get one in stock. CZ's come into the country in batches, but distributors also control which gun shops get access to what models. Gun shops that had a hard time moving CZ's in the past might find that it "takes forever" to get more CZ's in stock, while another gun shop is flooded with CZ's that they can barely keep on the shelves. Another aspect is the gun shop owner imposing his personal preferences on his customers.

If I were to get a compact CZ, I'd go for a P-01 (regular or Omega), or P-07, since they have a rail. In fact, I used to own a P-01. Not a lot of people are still buying PCR's, which might explain why they're hard to find in stock. As for how they shoot, my P-01 felt about like any other compact 9mm in terms of recoil. The trigger is not my preference in that there is a certain distance of "creep" after the single action take-up and before it breaks. The double action trigger pull is a little long, and the smoothness can vary from gun to gun. It's fine, but just not my first choice. Carrying them, they are a little bit pointy, with the beavertail sticking out the back, and they're a little heavier than other guns in the same size class.
>>
File: 20160530_233252.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160530_233252.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>35078238
It's my favorite pistol I own
>>35078307
Ayyy fellow Virginian. 757 here
>>
>>35078743
>>
>>35078238
Sexy sexy gun
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.