[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Fairbairn For The $$$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hc0yvZI.jpg (86KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
hc0yvZI.jpg
86KB, 500x747px
Kid sister asked if I thought she should carry a knife when in town. You can predict my answer. I said I'd get her one for graduation and decided on a fairbairn-sykes. What's the best price and manufacturer, boys?
Am I retarded as fuck and getting her the wrong knife?
>>
You're such a fucking retard.
>>
>>35077953
yes
>fixed blades
>not considered (((weapons))) by most states/localities
>having your kid sister carry a close combat weapon that require both the skill to use effectively and the mental ability to stab someone to death
>getting her a 12" long uncarriable dagger
how fucking autistic are you

Get her mace and drill into her that it is a delaying tactic. Tell her that if she uses it she needs to run immediately because any male attacker will get super fucking pissed and even if they can't see if they have their hand on your wrist this rape just became a murder.
>>
>>35078009
Hey at least I'm not asking about that twisty three edged knifedora that can kill a man by looking at it
>>35078024
if the knife goes over well she might consider a gun. The gun is the endgame. She's already got mace and has no pretense about being able to fight a man.
So I'm trying to save money on step one.
1. Gib knife
2. She's pleased with the concept but eventually dissatisfied with knife
3. Gib gun and training
4. ???
5. Profit
All I'm asking for is help on saving money on step 1. Although that brings up a good question: what gun would you rec?
>>
>>35078086
sit her down and explain in grueling detail what it means to use a knife to kill a man and the level of strength and skill she doesn't have then tell her she needs to buy a gun, literally the great equalizer, that is the only fucking way she'll ever bring any male taller than 5'3" low if he decided to beat her to fucking death.

a girl pulling out a pocket knife and holding it with a chick lean while yelling "I...I... I'll use this!" is just going to get her beaten and raped instead of just raped.

if she can legally own and carry a handgun, she needs a handgun. a placebo for defense like a knife is just a useless version of something actually effective like mace. get her one of the pistol shaped Ruger Mace shooters for your "plan".
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (13KB, 300x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
13KB, 300x276px
>>35078024
>saying a 12" fixed blade is uncarriable
>wanting her to get a mace
I mean, I agree, but a mace is no more concealable
>>
File: vigorian flail.jpg (18KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
vigorian flail.jpg
18KB, 250x272px
>>35078024
Fuck your pussy mace.
>>35077953
>A knife
Yes fagot you are retarded.
The obvious choice for concealed is the fucking flail.
You twat.
>>
>>35078086
ehhh... okay.. i guess.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/British-Army-Fairbairn-Sykes-Commando-Dagger-FS-Fighting-Knife-/202023844143
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-British-Fairbairn-Sykes-Commando-Dagger-and-Sheath-/142497148280
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FAIRBAIRN-SYKES-COMMANDO-FIGHTING-KNIFE-DAGGER-/192297078846?hash=item2cc5cc903e:g:b~wAAOSwCCVZrHLk
>>
>>35078086
>eventually dissatisfied with knife
Due to too many rapes/murders she hasn't been able to prevent? Have you really thought this through?
>>
>>35077953
>Am I retarded as fuck and getting her the wrong knife?
Absolutely.

You're getting your sister a knife meant for silent sentry removal.

That's fine if she's in a war, but at home it's called murder.
>>
>>35078150
You don't have to kill an attacker to end the fight; you just have to make it too expensive for your opponent to continue.
>>
>>35077953
Also I'd consider going with a punch dagger or a boot knife, something with a shorter blade and more intuitive handling. The Fairebairn-Sykes has some weird ergonomics.
>>
>>35082145
>you just have to make it too expensive for your opponent to continue.
Armed conflict and armed robbery aren't the same thing. You can't get out of a mugging by denying your attacker's supply lines.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.