[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hk vp9 vs cz p10c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: gunz.png (529KB, 1400x578px) Image search: [Google]
gunz.png
529KB, 1400x578px
which one do I buy /k/, setting aside the mag rebate on the HK, I want to know which one will be the nicer gun
>>
File: lyXVQfe.jpg (605KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
lyXVQfe.jpg
605KB, 3264x2448px
I'd go with the HK and I say that as someone who likes CZs
>>
>>35077014
Okay thanks, I was leaning HK but I still want to buy a CZ at some point in my life.

What do you think about the P-07 btw? I know it's not striker fired but still. I considered an SP01 for a while but I actually shot one and I didn't like it.
>>
>>35077022
Not the same anon, but I have a P07, and like it a fair amount. I wanted a poly da/sa and there aren't a tremendous number of other options out there. The omega trigger is okay, but I haven't bothered coverting it to SA yet.

Too poor for usp.
>>
File: IMG_0664 (1).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664 (1).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35077022
never shot a p0-7 but I've fondled a few at gun stores and they're nice guns. The P-10C is still a brand new gun for CZ and I know HK has been making the VP-9 for years and they're fantastic. Also the mag release on the VP-9 is awesome imo.
>>
>>35077075
bruh get a trade in USP. They're fucking tanks and will usually come with night sights. desu USPs are over priced for 850 but I'd pay 650-500 all day long for them
>>
both are shit get a glock
>>
File: P99_Aesthetic.jpg (23KB, 326x340px) Image search: [Google]
P99_Aesthetic.jpg
23KB, 326x340px
P99 AS
>>
>>35076960
VP9 because you can still get the magazine rebate and HKs are always the nicer gun
Only steel CZs are worth owning
I would say you should get a P30 instead of VP9 tho because hammer is better than striker and you still get the mag rebate
also USPs are better than any other handgun HK makes
>>
>>35079279
>p99 aesthetic

They fucking ruined it when they went to that rounded fuckery instead of based ski ramp. Gen 1 p99s are also pretty hard to find on GB for sane prices unless they're in 40
>>
>>35079264
lol
the only advantage the G19 has is the 30 round mags
>>
>>35079314
>the hammer is better than the striker
Lolololololol. Striker fired weapons are far easier to shoot than muh two trigger pulls with a 13 pound first shot. Also, who really wants to fuck around with decockers?
>>
>>35079329
>advantage
How? They're not practical at all, they might be cool for full auto, but for semi auto your just standing there firing and firing and firing. I'd rather just reload once >>35079334
>>
>>35079334
>Also, who really wants to fuck around with decockers?
People who want to conceal carry without glock-leg
People who arent total faggots
>>35079350
>How? They're not practical at all, they might be cool for full auto, but for semi auto your just standing there firing and firing and firing
So you admit the one redeeming feature of the G19 is not practical
Strikerfaggot says Glocks arent practical
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.