[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /k/ ever implement any challenge that involves an island

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: help us fuckface.jpg (48KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
help us fuckface.jpg
48KB, 534x401px
Does /k/ ever implement any challenge that involves an island or a coastal region setting?
>>
>>35075978
what?
>>
>>35075978
Probably not because it's a lot less common than innawoods.
>>
>>35075978
I've been wanting to take a kayak out to deer or cat island and spend the weekend out there, but I'm worried how strong the currents are out there and if it'd be safer to go in a group. I've heard bull sharks were sighted recently, and I don't want to get attacked.
>>
>>35075978
Harvey
>>
>>35076118
I also fear sharks I even think they're in my swimming pool. When I go in I put my bull dog on a raft and push him into the deep end first to make sure the coast is clear.
>>
>>35075978
>water
>guns
>>
>>35075978
Not really, too many cunts from the cities.
>>
File: IMG_0033.jpg (35KB, 639x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
35KB, 639x415px
>>35077154
>>
>#1 Marine board hate
>Consider water landings

No this is /k/. The kids like to argue about what special forces they'll never have the balls to try out for, but they read a Tom Clancy novel once.
>>
>>35075978
I fear the sun so nah.
>>
I live on a small island, some 500something souls, maybe 200 guns between gun owners here.
It would be absolutely perfect in the event of SHTF unless the scenario is a tsunami or something, in which case I'll have absolutely nothing to worry about.

...That's the SHTF aspect of it, at least.
If it's more of a survival deal, I reckon you'd be better off with a boat and some basic fishing gear (fishing pole is OK, hand line better) would serve you better than a gun, but a shotgun is always nice. Rifle is good too. Bring both, actually, plinking at targets on different islands is great fun. If you venture to shoot some seabirds, you gotta gut them first thing you get to them, or they'll taste of fish and nasty.
If you want to take the risk of trusting in the SeaKing jew and get rescued from an island, best you let people know your route - The people at the rescue centrals can narrow down the area something fierce like that. Bring a reflective garment, it lights the FUCK up on those night vision cameras they use.
I'm ranting, but if there's anything you're curious about that I might help you answer, ask away.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.