[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mainland Chinese tourtists learning to shoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUMnwUjs0BI

What does /k/ think of tacticool French Foreign Legion Chink Lao Zheng teaching chinks how to shoot tactically?

I don't like the idea of these chinks learning to shoot because they may be used as auxiliary 5th column in places like Aussieland, Kiwi-land, Canuck-land, and Burger-land (MURRICA).
If they were Hong Kong Chinese or Taiwanese thats fine. Because these mainland chinks, they may be loyal to PLA and CPC.

Secondly, WTF is up with these gun clubs and tactical training centers located in the Philippines.
>>
>>35075090
Dude, they hate their own country more than we ever would. They're not Jewish cultists that subdue foreign governments or japanese infiltrators starting forest fires during WW2. They legitimately adhere to the country they live within. One of the highest cross breeders in the US, there are as many half chinese as there are chinese in the USA.
>>
>>35075113
>Dude, they hate their own country more than we ever would.
We're talking about mainland chinese here, not Hong Kongers or Taiwanese.
>>
>>35075113
>>35075150
I would be cool if these mainland Chinese had extreme hatred towards the Communist Party of China like Germans who hated SED & NSDAP, and Russians who hated the Soviet Communist party.
>>
Chinks are fucking locusts that need to be wiped from existence, going to shanghai is like listening to a fucking insect hive with buzzing drones milling about everywhere robotically. Fucking insect race.
>>
>>35075378
I thought East Indians and Paki were?
>>
>>35075400
Them too
>>
>>35075378
>listening to a fucking insect hive with buzzing drones milling about everywhere robotically.
what did he mean by this
I am too retarded to comprehend what he's complaing about or find surprising in a densely populated developing country.
>>
I emailed these guys and they didn't reply :(
>>
>>35075444
Chinese people have no souls. They are the niggers of Asia.
>>
>>35076404
Then who are the niggers of China?
>>
>>35075090
yep it's 2017 and still no one cares about Chinese people
>>
>>35076410
the Muslims in the west
>>
>>35076423
>>35076404
Are you weiss volks Korea-boos und weebs?
>>
>Secondly, WTF is up with these gun clubs and tactical training centers located in the Philippines.
Most relaxed gun laws in the region.

Most countries have gun laws stricter than Australia.
>>
>>35078036
I thought the Philippines have strict gun laws, but both this tacticool Chink and G1 Tactical Solutions are using selective fire weapons at their private ranges.
>>
>>35078068
Maybe strict by American standards, but not really.

Plus, he's a business. It's not like the tourists own the guns or can take them away.
>>
>linking straight to vice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.